tuscl

Negativity Abounds

Thursday, July 7, 2022 7:59 AM
I thought I'd come on here and share my appreciation for beautiful women, as well as ideas and experiences with other men. Instead it's a BITCH-fest. Seriously guys, take a step back and reevaluate your energy and what you're putting out there. I'm a bros before hoes type of guy. I don't think many of you are familiar with that concept. WTF are you all fighting about? Calling it like I see it. Here's my impression of these discussions boards: [view link]

65 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    OP is bitching about about PLs bitching on TUSCL. Pot meet kettle.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    One review which is an apparent ad for the club, the dancers, and a reservation website. Then, he tells us we all need to change our energy. Fuck off.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    agreed fish. it's bros before hoes vs simps/cucks (to stay in the strippers' good graces) in a sea of trolls. fun entertainment though. DG (team BBH)
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Thanks for enlightening us @Fish and for all the wisdom you have contributed to TUSCL since you joined in 2012
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey Fish, I would make a comment about your whining, but you have no value as a human being at all and aren't worth it. Fuck off bitch.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    @Fish Go fuck yourself you fish-fucking fuck face.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fish of the day smells like one of Iceefags whores
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    🤣
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    C’mon you damn dirty apes. The fish makes a good point. There is way too much whine whine whine and wah wah wah I don’t like this or that about some politician and blah blah blah shit. This should be a place to share adventures and information. My brother from and ape mother and I are basically carrying this site single handed. I encourage the fish to add some crazy shit he has done. But first, the rick wants to know more about the fish. Is he a badass fish like a grouper or a sunfish? Does he know a certain suit-wearing shark name o’ rick? The shark has shared many stories about his fish pals, including some crazy drunken nights gangbangin’ hairless ape whores with a Moray eel bud of his name o’ mike - you wouldn’t be miketheeel, would you? Anyhoo… welcome to the fold Mr. Fish and start tellin’ some good stories. And don’t mind the apes. Or Skifredo, who is actually a homeless crab and a major idiot. Just start postin’ badass shit and you will soon be a valued contributor like yours truly. ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Talk about bitching rickthelion. You bitch more than anyone and clowns made you their bitch. PLs fall into three categories: 1. Too fugly to get it for free. 2. Got a stick too far up their ass to get it for free. 3. Both 1 and 2. TUSCL discussions would indicate that groups 2 and 3 predominate.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    To the guys that had the expected negative response... watch this again: [view link] this is you and you know it. I'd be the first one to actually be your friend. Yes you the lonely troll. Because I know that life has dealt you a bad hand. How do I know? Because beautiful people don't act that way. You know who else does't act that way? Men who can literally break your face. Go ahead watch the video again and own that part about you so that you can move past it. You do have a gift to give. No not that dribble that comes out of your noodle. Something to contribute that makes you feel good or proud that you made it or did it. Hell.. a girl might even find you funny or like a dopey magic trick that you learned five minutes ago. Find your gift and give it freely. It will replace some of the pain you and change your reality. OR will you be a simp forever? Your hatred is seen for what it is. A symptom of life as you know it. I feel you man, I do. But I am here to tell you, you can live a happier life and still enjoy the magic of beautiful women. Yes they are magical, hypnotic and they are to be conquered. They want to SUBMIT to you. Yes they really do. But you keep showing them you are not worth it. Stop it. Step into your power as a man. That does not come from bashing other men. It comes from seeing the world objectively and going all-in on you. The truth is a good man, a strong man, a wise man owns his shit and improves on himself. OK enough of that. I have some good stories to tell. I'l get to those shortly. Like the time I took this 22 yo stripper home from Hustler who is currently on SR page of that site I mentioned and she was so drunk she left with the condom inside her and didn't know it was there until the next day. I'll give the details on that and more escapades. Some of you have to do something for me... Stop drinking soda and give me 20 pushups. Make it a good day. Who knows today might be the day a girl touches your peepee for free.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Fish of the Day is Samuel L. Jackson in Do The Right Thing: [view link] .
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ the LOL was for @Dolfan
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    I am going to demonstrate to you now how women like to be conquered and submit to you. I went on a Bumble date a couple weeks back with a MILF. The type of MILF that works out non stop. Treadmill for an hour type mom with gorgeous heel wearing legs. What was funny about her is that she wore some RunDMC type eyeglasses. We met at stop 1 for drinks and appetizers. Got to know each other with the usual where you from BS. Vibe was good. I got the bill and proceeded to do my formula for success. Bounce to 3 places and go for it. So we stepped out of the restaurant and walked to a nearby lounge for more drinks. She immediately took my hand while we were walking. She realized she was in the presence of a man and not a SIMP. I'm not huge on drinks but I like my tequila. The bartender knows what's up and made her vodka soda with almost all vodka. He got the big tip to go with that. She can handle her alcohol very well. That's important. Do not get a girl drunk - period. It will only backfire on you. Get her feeling nice. Nobody wants a crying drunk who can't drive home. On the stop number 3. One more drink for her, she's not even the slightest bit drunk. No slurring. She was non stop touching my back and arms in a gentle caressing type way. Physical touch is her love language. After spot 3 we walked to her car. We kissed right outside on the street. It was about 1AM I was thinking I would take her to my house but I noticed the dark tinted windows on her car. I said what's up with that? She said the car belonged to her deceased father and she was driving it while her car was in the shop. I said let's sit inside. I'm not done kissing you yet (or something similar). She complied. Once inside I kissed her again and then I stopped suddenly and looked her in the eye (still up close from kissing) and said... "are you going to be a good girl?" She looked back at me with the expression of a little girl and nodded her head yes. I playfully slapped her face twice and repeated the question. She again nodded her head. I then gave her the opportunity to pleasure me as I leaned back and unzipped my pants. That, my boys, is how it's done. Be something worth submitting to and they will submit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op you forgot to post an add for the concierge service you keep hocking
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I know I'm new here. And I'm trying to build up cred by posting since I've joined recently. But I have been reading for years what's posted here. I'm not struck by the negativity. I'm struck by how many posters have been very open and poignant about their relationships (of any kind) and interactions with these women. I made a decision long ago in my clubbing life that I wouldn't let that small cross section of women negatively color my view of all of them. So I don't like to add to the negativity. My point being that I do not observe heavy negativity toward these dancers on these boards to the exclusion of very positive and very practical views toward them as well
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    You guys are only criticizing Fish because you can't ditch all your toxic negative thinking. C'mon bros, we'd all do well to listen to him! If you jerks gave off more positive energy like him, maybe you could also get paid to write advertisement reviews for tourist traps in Vegas. Then maybe some of you broke ass fuckers would have the time to dream up C grade pimp fantasies and post about them here like he does! Fish, you keep on keeping on bro!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Go drown yourself asshole.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Some tips: 1. these guys fight all day long. I don’t like it, but it’s what they do. 2. these guys do appreciate interesting real world stories, but they don’t like self aggrandizing soft core. Fwiw me neither. 3. Nobody likes to be lectured. If you persist in 2 & 3, they will troll you and mock you. Then we will see if you actually like 1 as well. There are people who show up day after day to get piled onto.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    About the Hustler chic... The fact is I was a consultant to the club. That's how I met her. I developed a friendly relationship with her from seeing her on a regular basis. No, not buying dances from her. Seeing her and saying hi and small talk. She's tiny and cute AF. She likes to wear those little cat ears on her head and would like to say meow occasionally. I saw her outside the club a few times. First time in the back of my car, a couple times at her house and the last time at my house. Picked her up, took her to my house and had a couple drinks, music blah blah blah. We've been together before and both knew why they were there. Headed upstairs to get busy in the masterBR. Sexy time. I was taking my time with this session. I was backed up for 2 weeks with no release on purpose. Foreplay was on simmer and we would take sips of our drinks as we were getting lost in the magic of the moment. Mood was set with some red lights, gentle breeze from the ceiling fan and the club music pumping in the BG. She finished her drink and ran downstairs for a refill so I thought. Instead she came up with bottles. Not a fan of bottles in the masterBR. She was feeling the alcohol, that's her thing to say the least. I asked her if she had any fantasies. She said the fantasized about being raped. I said you know that we can act that out but it may not look like what you had in your mind. She was game. So I manhandled her playfully, tossing her about to show my physical strength but carefully making sure she would not bang her head etc... She landed on the bed and I squatted over her and she got a mouthful of ass. Then I grabbed a condom (not trying to impregnate a stripper) and started hammering it while obliging her fantasy request by doing the typical rough stuff like control by hair, hands around the throat and playful slapping. After 15 minutes of that it was time to release 2 weeks worth of buildup. I pulled out, removed the condom and proceeded to release it on her tongue. I overshot her mouth. face and forehead completely and it landed on the wood floor. I was pissed lol. Little while later I went for round two. Now I was getting drunk a bit and released inside her and we both dozed off while I was still in her. At some point she got up to use the bathroom and I wondered what happened to the condom. I figured she got it. More on that later. Now she's drunk AF. I proceeded to drive her home. About a 20 min ride. 2 mins into the ride she gets completely naked. Not a fan. I've been drinking, not feeling at all drunk at this point. But if we get pulled over I have some explaining to do. Like why does it smell like alcohol in the car, why do I have a naked drunk girl in the car who is half my age and looks younger. Had to pull over and insist she put her clothes back on. Got her home and then she called me asking if she dropped any money at my house. I'm like no you didn't. This went on for 20 mins. I felt like I've had enough of her. Don't like girls who get too drunk. Not fun overall. Fun while it lasted though. She was the girl I wanted most in the club, that was cool. She apparently told another girl in the club about that night. Thinking I might have released inside her. I'm like... ah no I was wearing a condom. Turns out the condom was still in her the next day. Like I said, at that point I'm done with her. Didn't want to push my luck with her as she progressively got more and more drunk each time we hung out.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    This might not be the one you marry
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well... I'm not taking this guy (OP) seriously at all.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    *Pulled out the condom from my bedside table and put it on
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    desertscrub.. read again. I banged her twice.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Hating on people is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die. Have at it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're being called out not hated on.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    80% of the guys in this world are betas. The other 20% are banging all the girls. I have been in the unique situation where I have been in and out of the 20%. It takes work. Sometimes luck. But you always got to know where you are and deal with it. Improve yourselves. Invest in you. I believe in every last one of you. I want you to win. I want you to walk with a king like energy. Don't care who you pray to or if you don't pray at all. Don't care what your politics are. I am pro guy in a world that snubs men every chance they get.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Don't need you approval either.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Anyone who brags about being an alpha, isn’t.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    This above @mark94
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This site has gotten so much trolling lately it’s getting to a point that the regular trolls seem almost normal.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Fish of the Day said "About the Hustler chic..." How are you getting access to the rejected Penthouse Forum letters? Is there a BitTorrent file dump out there somewhere?
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Mark94... Looks like you guys will cherry pick words from my comments to indulge your confirmation bias and fuel your hate. I clearly stated that I've been in and out of the 20%. When in it it's time to celebrate. When out of it it's time to work. I've been asked to share some stories and I did. Instead of you sharing your own you pick apart mine. Looks like this community will stay tight knit.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Anyone who brags about being an alpha, isn’t." Anyone who calls himself an alpha and isn't a wolf who made pups should boil his head in oil.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    I said "I've been in and out of the 20%". You heard Alpha. Thank you.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You said 80% are betas and a different 20% as "higher status." Now I doubt you were referring to a different letter of the Greek alphabet. Go make some puppies.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    About this comment that 80% here are betas and 20% are by extension alphas, of which fish counts himself one, I will say one thing. I'm thankful they exist. Most of the women I meet OTC or civies for free are those who have had bad experiences with asshole alphas who treat women like shit. I know you didn't say you treated her badly. But I am sharing my stories about some of you alphas. Thank you. If it wasn't for you, I would find it harder because I'm the nice guy. In the strip club, regular club, or just anywhere in life I'm just me. And I vibe better with women when I connect a little. And often it's about the guy who fucked her rough while she was drunk. And I listen. And I ask questions. And I just treat strippers like I would any other woman. So from the root to the tip of my average sized penis that is backed up by a sufficient bankroll, I want to thank the self styled asshole alphas for making my sex life pretty damn good
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Fish of the day, That's a good video with those two dogs. Unfortunately a lot of the people on this forum can't give civil responses, so instead they launch neta-narratives. These are conversations about the conversation, attempting to trash other members. SJG Jane - School of Rock [view link]
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ all I can say is thank god you don’t have 24/7 internet access
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    "Negativity Abounds" is becoming an understatement lol. I started this thread to call out negativity, not any one individual. It's been fun though... creating my own thread. Never did that before. Now I have an idea of what it feels like to walk into a burning building hahahaha. You guys are great. Don't ever change. You are pure, perfect and complete!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Op you made this thread coz you're butthurt that you got called out for your ads on here. You're just posting ads. So fuck off
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    you're not alone fish. great thread. thanks for keeping it real.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    2Icee I's sorry that Vegas ate you up and spit you out. It does that some times. But I assure you I had nothing to do with your bad experiences. Quite often people can have different outcomes due to a whole variety of factors and variables. You can demonize me all you want. Your experience is your experience. I am not discrediting what you said. I am in no doubt that you had a bad experience. I think we all know you had a bad experience in Vegas. I tried to share my positive experience. Because I included a particular site that charged me nothing and delivered what they said they would do, you are all over me? It was on topic to your Vegas thread dude. Had this account for 12 years and didn't shill shit. Simply checked the vibe on some clubs from time to time. Peace be with you.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @thatxguy: “ People who use terms like beta and cuck unironically are never worth listening to.” My thoughts exactly.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL, fishy. You act like your PUA stories are new. At least, they're the only people who unironically refer to "betas" and seek approval with this kind of braggy shit. They haven't been cool in 15 years. I've known enough PUAs and people who ran in those circles. I know about their staged "pickups" with strippers and models. Or how many of their "closes" were actually sexual assaults. How many of them haven't gotten laid in 5 years, and are pining after girls that rejected them that long ago. How many of them are con men drifting from hustle to hustle, who became PUAs after their failproof stock trading schemes that never made them a nickel went bust. Keep seeking our approval. It's cute. Just don't call yourself an "alpha," directly or indirectly, till you've found yourself a she-wolf and made some pups. You've missed breeding season by a few months.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    My personal opinion is he missed breeding season, not by a few months, most likely by a a few issues.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Tetradon... I was asked to share some stories and I started to. I went with it in a be the change you want to see kind of way lol. Maybe it would spark an exchange where we can one up each other with conquest stories. I have more stories than most, due to the industry that I was in. 2-3 girls a night was the norm on weekends. This went on for over 10 years. No these were not drug infested parties or swingers events. That's all I'll say at this point as you will only see them as a landing pad for your negativity. I can be like hey guys I won the lottery and gave the money to starving kids in Africa. You'd be like that's because you have a small dick! OR... yeah but the money was old dirty bills. HAHAHHAHA. you guys are a trip.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Maybe it would spark an exchange where we can one up each other with conquest stories." Sorry, I believe you were saying something about small dicks? LOL
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Two to three girls per night for ten years? My pecker would fall off. Assuming 2.5 women on avg that's over 9000 women.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Jimmy fish in a barrel type stuff. There were some venues we were at that we couldn't do such things. But when we could it was a waterfall of girls.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Well Fish I can sorta see it. At this club I used to hang out for years (neighborhood dive bar) I often drive dancers home at night and was back in the changing room when the doors locked when they were getting ready. Took them 45 min some time. And I def got lucky with many of them there. Not all the time but infrequently. I don't think this is unusual if you treat them like normal women and act like your just a guy. Again, this didn't happen a lot but it did enough to mention here. The difference is I don't need to make a new thread bragging about my alpha maleness. It's a red flag for me when s fella does that. I'm not saying you are wrong and not dissing you. It's just that in my experience the guys who post this stuff seem like they are overcompensating for some small flaw in some way. But keep fucking. If it works for you I'd still love to read the stories lol.
  • Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Jimmy.... it took me 12 years to make a post on here. I've been busy. lol Anyway see you guys in another 12 years.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ busy? I’d say undercommited to this site, not busy.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol at fish's busy comment but really people... Can't We All Just Get Along? No? Ok bye
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @OP >>>I was asked to share some stories and I started to. I went with it in a be the change you want to see kind of way<<< Who asked ? Sounds like the voices in your head most likely.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    too much to read. i’m beginning to have a headache.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Not sure if it’s negativity or sensitivity that’s the issue here, but the trolling, trash talk, name calling, and political rhetoric are all just part of the entertainment here. This is a forum of (mostly) grown men who still need an outlet for their middle school maturity. Last weekend I took my nephew and his friends, all of whom just completed the 10th grade, fishing in the Bahamas. They spent the entire time trash talking, calling each other names, talking about one another’s mothers, accusing each other of being gay, and checking out the bodies of any girls who happened by. It both amusing and cringe worthy, but amazing how much this resembled the discussions on TUSCL.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    25-Ape, let’s be fair to “the fish”. I did ask him to share some stories. Of course, that was when I thought was a fish. Turns out he is a hairless ape pretending to be a fish. Typical. Anyhoo, Imma give “the fish” some advice. First, go back to elementary school and learn about the concept of paragraphs. I grew up in tha NC without the benefit of a formal education and I picked up on the idea of paragraphs all on my own. Of course, I’m a rick so I’m a step above most others - especially the damn dirty apes! Second, you need to recognize that having your condom slip off inside some girl, as happened in your single-paragraph work of fiction, is not something to brag about. Indeed, it implies that your penis is rather undersized. Finally, don’t frickin’ claim to be a fish when you’re a damn dirty ape! ROAR!!!
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @iknowbetter you just confirmed every dancers opinion of most of us guys. We will never evolve past the tenth grade in maturity. I'm good with that actually lol. Seriously there's a little of that in many of us and it keeps me healthy
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Too funny Iknow. That was my experience when I was a kid and it's a fair description of Saturday poker. What you describe is "guy shit", but just a specific subset of guys. I had a few friends who left our golf strip because of the trash talking.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ wuss
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Doesn't have the balls to face life without weed. Poor guy
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ bitter, impotent, worthless douche bag. Go away little Cowgirl. I pity you, truly pity you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion