tuscl

Channeling resentment towards dancers

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Not long ago a girl who has danced at my favorite club for a few years came next to me at the bar and, after ordering a drink, turns to me and says, "You must think I'm a bitch." Tbh I don't even remember the last time we spoke or what we talked about except that she wasn't interested in what I was proposing. So beyond the occasional stage tip she's just part of the background scenery and vice versa I'm sure.

I responded to her with a smile and a slightly confused look: "Honey, why would I resent a half naked girl half my age just because we didn't have a meeting of the minds?"

I was honestly baffled. Does she really get so much static from guys that she just assumes that I think she's a bitch just because she didn't agree to something? What does that say about the hyper-sensitivity of some of the guys that she must deal with?

Also lately, as I'm buying drinks for girls, I've heard countless stories about guys who don't offer and actually get mad if a girl asks for one. Since when did this normal social convention become so contentious? We're talking about normal (club) drink prices here, not special dancer drinks or mini champagne bottles.

I just don't get it. Where is all of this anger and resentment coming from? Is it a money thing? Do guys no longer feel like they're in control when they're in the club? Are more men simply being raised as pussies? Is it some men vs. women thing?

Idk about anyone else, but I couldn't be happier that I'm a man and not a woman. I don't have to deal with monthly periods, childbearing, hormone swings during several years of menopause onset or the countless other biological challenges they face. I don't have to wait in long lines and/or squat just to piss. I don't have to pay any attention to the hen clucking gossip that is common in most families and really seems to weigh on female psyches. And of course, since my sexual organs still work well despite my advancing age, I can pay girls half my age for all sorts of fun.

I just don't understand how any grown man with a set of functioning balls and enough money in his pockets could walk into a club and see it as anything but his fun playground.

87 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think the problem is men thinking that if a stripper spends time with them or they spend money on her that they own her. They have control issues. The moment she exhibits any personality or doesn't kiss his ass they get flustered and think she's a rob thT she's insulting them. Some of them feel that when she asks for a drink that she's trying to use them. Lots of guys going to clubs aren't normal. The fkipside is nice guys trying to white knight them then lashing out in anger when they get rejected. Coz they're incela.s
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Doubling down Dugan creating embellished accounts of club trysts. At least it makes for a good romance novel for male audiences.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Mate, don't be a jackass. I'm not even lightly exaggerating any of these events.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Well Idk why she would say that if you haven't said anything to her before. But it's probably hard as hell on the psyche and emotions especially for women dealing with rejection. For us guys it sucks but I'll get over it. Women you never know how they are going to handle that stuff. They're so much about their looks, it's important to be careful with your words but I can only imagine the socially stunted children they run into though that aren't and just blurt stupid, mean shit.

As far as buying drinks for everyone. I try to be nice and friendly, I do not care what you look like I will treat with respect everytime, I am not gonna be nasty. But look like I'm not made of money and I can't be a little bitch that's buying everyone a $11 drink (which is kinda normal now) that says hello. If I got to change gears and make the conversation uncomfortable to say no than that's what has to happen. That's time to say goodbye.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "But look like I'm not made of money and I can't be a little bitch that's buying everyone a $11 drink (which is kinda normal now) that says hello."

That's a strawman Muddy. Nobody's suggesting that you become Captain happy Hour. But to not even offer a drink to the girl who asked to sit with you and to whom you said yes?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ho amusement parks for me.
    i'm the happiest (highest) guy there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If I ask a stripper over I get her as many drinks as she wants.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I've also gotten some surprised reactions when I offer to buy dances again after they've told me "no" to extras.

"I'm surprised after last time."

"Sex isn't the only reason I come in here; I like to grope too, and as long as you let me do like last time, I'll still get dances occasionally."

"But you won't get a VIP."

"Not unless you change your mind about the 'no'. [with a bit of a smile] But I'm ok with just dances if you are."

Drinks I don't generally buy unless it's someone who's gonna fuck me, as a dancer drink is $22 or $31, depending on the club, and I ain't doing that for anyone other than a favorite.

PT's and the Frog I'm more likely to buy a drink, because they are more rationally priced. Still expensive, but not ridiculous.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “You must think I'm a bitch." Many women ask men this every day and it’s not just at strip clubs. Many are proud that they have a reputation of being “difficult.”
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    My guess is she’s seeing the club slow down, and just wanted to touch base with a regular club patron who was likely older and had a more stable income, I’m not sure that there was anything other than wanting to see if there might be another possible income stream.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Could be it 25, but how she said it makes me believe differently.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You were there, see how it goes next time you're in the club. If she looks good and you're interested, maybe her boundaries will be different after a bit of a downturn in the market.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "If I ask a stripper over I get her as many drinks as she wants."

Once again Icee has a "voice of reason" moment, lol. That's scary. 😉

Agreed. Or even when I'm simply enjoying her company after I agreed that she could sit. Until such time as she moves on or I send her away, she has an open bar tab. Now obviously that's all within reason. If she rings me up for a $30 cocktail or tries to get me to buy for others then her time is just about up. But otherwise I want her to be comfortable. I've also bought no small number of dinners over the years in clubs that serve decent food.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    When a girl wanders over to my table and sits down, if she's there more than a couple minutes, or if she's there when the server walks by, I'll always ask if she wants a drink...every time. There are no ulterior motives behind it; I will generally sit and have a couple and hang out a bit before doing anything, so I would just feel totally rude if I didn't offer.

Granted, drinks here are reasonably priced, but I also had been surprised several times by the reactions of girls who were new to me after asking if they wanted a drink. They'd seem legitimately thankful, and have the same sorts of comments, about sitting with guys a while and either never being offered despite the server coming by numerous times, or guys getting annoyed about being asked for a drink.

If you're talking to a girl at a bar (strip club or otherwise), you offer a drink. Period. I think the *absolute* refusal to ever do so is because some dudes who are not even moderately attractive walk into a strip club and get an attitude like, "bitch wants my money? Now it's MY turn to have the power".
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    by the power of greyskull...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8h8snfYid…
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Ha! ∆

When I was like 5 years old, my dad would let me stay home by myself while he went to pick up my brother, just so I could watch He-Man.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never had a girl abuse me buying her drinks. They're usually thankful for it.

Sometimes I just get drunk with them. I've spent like $300 on drinks before but usually it's like around $100.

And I've had drunk dancers want to fuck.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    the drinks will flow as long as she's grinding my wood at the bar.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Bwahahaha, oh customers definitely get butthurt in stupid ways. My favorite time was a couple of months ago I saw somebody who I hadn’t seen months before. He came in to see me and it was all about how my boobs looked nicer (erm, I think they were about the same?) and I looked great and yadda yadda. And then brought up meeting outside the club, and I reminded him that I had no real way of discreetly sneaking out (which I didn’t , because the club itself provided housing and I was 50 steps away from where I was sleeping). Didn’t stop him from getting salty and saying that I had gotten fat (erm, I think my weight was about the same as six months prior?), and walked out the club. 🫢 All within the span of I think 30 minutes?

As far as buying drinks, never noticed. Then again, in central TX it’s the reverse and customers get kinda mad if you’re not drinking. Umm okay sir but I can get pretty demanding and obnoxious when I drink. But if it’s that important, sure I’ll order my 5th drink today. Though elsewhere, there was this one customer in a drink hustle club who did turn me down when I asked for a drink and told me he’d rather I lay off the alcohol and let’s get more dances. What a gentleman 🥰

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Rick, I wouldn't worry about this. Sometimes girls use strange opening lines just to set a guy off. She is being self deprecating just so that you will take pity on her, and maybe let something happen.

SJG
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "Also lately, as I'm buying drinks for girls, I've heard countless stories about guys who don't offer and actually get mad if a girl asks for one. Since when did this normal social convention become so contentious? We're talking about normal (club) drink prices here, not special dancer drinks or mini champagne bottles."

^ I've experienced and wondered about this too. I'd feel awkward as fuck ordering a drink in front of a dancer and not offering her one, or inviting her to come sit with me without offering. There's obviously limits, but like you mentioned but within a pretty wide range of normal prices I consider it just part of the cost. I'll admit some girls have gotten a little carried away with drinks and probably sold a couple dances less than they may have if they hadn't damaged my wallet at the bar, but that's pretty rare.

In some semblance of defense for the guys who decline, I've also noticed an increase in what I'd call drive by requests for drinks lately. I'm not sure if girls are using it as a litmus test to see if the customer is a spender, or just feeling entitled, but a girl who sits down and can't pick up on the signs that I'm not interested and then proceeds to ask me to buy her a drink is gonna get denied. Usually it's less about the money and more about the fact that I want her to go so I can get someone I'm interested at my table instead though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Ironic OP for this thread, as my favs tell one of the most annoying behaviors is to repeated ask for extras/OTC they've said no to. Also the pressure to drink when they don't want to. But it sounds like the systemic one makes a point of keeping it friendly, which is credit worthy.

PLs are there cause they can't get it for free. We can't get it for free due to some combination of pickiness, fugliness, wanting to stay free, and having a toxic personality of some type. From what my favs tell me, there's a lot of that last one.

I find that waitresses nag you more to buy drinks for dancers than dancers do. Since I don't drink myself in bars (rarely even get a water), I can easily just say "I'm good" and that's that. Sometimes my favs will order a drink when they are talking to me, without asking me to pay for it, but I do.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    "You must think I'm a bitch." - Jedi Knight level stripper hustle there. Very smooth
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "At tiddie bars I can talk to chicks with zero pressure and just hang around."

Some strip clubs can be quite high-pressure environments, but I agree with you about going to them for the additional reason of being a little bored and just wanting to get out of the house. This, combined with that desire to stay free of relationships and to spend time with women I normally couldn't get due to my advanced age, is enough to justify going to them.

Customers getting angry at strippers is often a subtle form of intimidation being done to try to manipulate them into doing something they don't want to do. There is always the implied possibility of anger escalating into violence. I never use anger to try to get someone to do something. In a strip club I use friendliness and money and if that doesn't work on a girl then I try another girl.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Umm okay sir but I can get pretty demanding and obnoxious when I drink. But if it’s that important, sure I’ll order my 5th drink today. Though elsewhere, there was this one customer in a drink hustle club who did turn me down when I asked for a drink and told me he’d rather I lay off the alcohol and let’s get more dances."

And you were perfectly OK with being told how you should behave. Not my normal experience with dancers, but got it and to each her own.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If being told how to behave involves buying dances while doing do, then lecture away daddy 😎
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Sounds like a lot of Khan Academy to catch up on 😅
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Or at least remember for a week 📚
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Heaving makes the hoes want that Ph <b>D</b>
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Idk maybe she is a bitch. Hit dogs do holler

And lastly please stop saying women can’t take rejection. You haven’t walked the streets of nyc as a hot girl.
    There’s numerous reports of women assaulted after rejecting a man. Men are definitely emotional it’s called anger/ aggression.

Whenever I reject a man I get scared he may get violent . Is that the same feeling you get when you tell a woman no?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ That totally sucks. We do not get the same feeling and the idea that someone still calls themselves a "man" after acting like a spoiled angry vicious brat because someone says no is disgusting.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    >>>Whenever I reject a man I get scared he may get violent<<<

You really need to get involved with a better class of men, that's not normal behavior, by either one of you, sorry but a hit dog needs some therapy as to why she chooses some one who would hit her, I can understand if it's a one of, get out of there and don't look back, but if this is regular behavior, you're doing something wrong.
    And fuck yeah anyone that thinks it's manly to even scare a woman, let alone hit her, is a POS.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Huh. I was going to respond to the thread of strip bar drink etiquette and then bharlem reminded us of how aggro men can be assholes. That sucks.

On the drink thing, where dancer drinks are much more expensive than regular drinks and part of the club comp structure, buying a drink carries some expectations by the customer that a dancer will at at least spend some time chatting or if on the Baltimore Block, some bar side groping.

In more conventional clubs/comp structures, I have no expectations or rules. IMO it’s important to remember the cost of the drink means different things to customer and dancer. To the customer, it’s a cost outlay. If it’s a $5 beer it may impact the customer’s budget differently than $30 for a couple shots of Patron. From the dancer’s perspective, yeah the drinks tasted good, but she saw no money to pay her house fees, tip out or rent, car payment, baby formula, etc. Drinking with a customer also chewed up time that if it didn’t result in a sale was not well spent.

As I said, I don’t have rules about whether I buy a drink or not. I just read the room and have fun. I’m not cheap and enjoy drinking with dancers. I just know that if I open my wallet for a $20 drink I don’t expect the same response as a $20 cash tip.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "And lastly please stop saying women can’t take rejection. You haven’t walked the streets of nyc as a hot girl.
    There’s numerous reports of women assaulted after rejecting a man. Men are definitely emotional it’s called anger/ aggression."

when a guy gets rejected over and over again, all of that accumulates over a period of time. then that asshole will wind up just teeing off on a girl that rejects him while he's at a boiling point. yeah it's unfortunate - we in nyc do have a bunch of shitbags like that roaming the streets, bars, clubs, etc.

ok. now take any girl and have her switch places with any average guy. how would the average girl react to being rejected at least a 100 times in a lifetime like the average guy?
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Not @twentyfive telling me to interact with better men😂

I love comments like these because it shows the real shitbag you really are

I don’t choose who is attracted to me and approaches me. Guess before I start my day I should call the psychic hotline and ask will there be any violent men who will hit on me today”.

Never did I say I dated or knew men who became violent towards me. But that’s what some men do they insert a scenario just to victims blame. So if I’m at a bar and a man wants to get my number and I reject him.…. Tell me how do I choose better?

• VanessaM
    2 years ago
    @rattdog

By switching places that’s a hypothetical situation, you can’t predict and bet on ya life that women will become violent.

And how do you know that man has been rejected 100 times maybe he just really can’t take rejection. But here’s a violin for a perp pity party 🎻

I’m really not trying to attack men, I’m just saying that narrative that women are more emotional when it comes to rejection isn’t true. A lot of people can’t handle rejection

But again hit dogs are hollering because that one thing I said have y’all in defense.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Sounds to me like you’re attacking me for staying an obvious fact, I haven’t blamed any victims in saying simply if you have some fear of a guy why would you have anything to do with him, sorry Bharlem if this happens regularly than you’ve not making smart choices.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    "Never did I say I dated or knew men who became violent towards me. But that’s what some men do they insert a scenario just to victims blame. So if I’m at a bar and a man wants to get my number and I reject him.…. Tell me how do I choose better?"

Give em da number to da city morgue. Dat will tell em to drop dead! If dat doesn't work I dump a load in der basement!

Smart talk
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Ricky getting twisted over da dancers dat don't fall for da system
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ 25, when she's on the street or even in the club, she can't control who tries to interact with her or how they respond when she says no. Blaming her for the poor behavior of others is not really fair.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    1) she's looking to stroke her ego by you confirming she's a bitch OR you falling over yourself to assure her she's not a bitch. Either way it strikes her ego to know you think about ger.

2) I'm sure when it comes to strip clubs most men dont expect to buy a girl a drink who they later have to pay for attention. To some men that's like paying twice for the one service.i think most men consider buying a woman a drink normal clubgestufe not strip club gesture.

3) I've heard tales from plenty of women and some in normal clubs not many men are paying for a lady's drink as often as they used to back in the day. Many women and some men believe this is due to a combination of entitlement culture and economic disruption due to covid. Many women are becoming a little too expectant for a drink and are expected to walk away without even bothering to engage in conversation with a gentleman that bought the drink and some men just don't feel like paying for drinks for women that they don't even know. I am talking about normal Club in this regard so compare that with strip club and you have a weird dynamic going on
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @RD
    I don’t think I’m blaming her let’s take a different scenario, if you keep having something happening over and again, does there come a point when you might want to look at where you are, like the guy who keeps getting hit by a train, and refuses to stop walking on the RR tracks, at the very least he could remove his EarPods and get out of the way of the train.
    I did say if it was just a one of it was understandable

But my pop used to say “if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got”
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @Bharlem you just verbally attacked men. If you can't take heat don't dish it.

@rickdugun "But to not even offer a drink to the girl who asked to sit with you and to whom you said yes?"
    Do you read what you write. You want someone to pay a girl, who invited herself to sit next to you, her drink for no reason other than she's a stripper? I know that you guys think strip clubs may work different than a regular night club, but a drink is the same no matter the setting. What kind of loser goes out of his way to buy a girl a drink every time she invites herself over. That's like having bottle service and allowing some random thot to take a few swigs because she asked to join the table. Do you also give a girl your wallet for dinner every time she asks YOU out to dinner?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Here's my point I'm not claiming that bad things never happen to good people, what I am saying is if something that you don't want to happen, seems to happen regularly than in the name of common sense, take a look at why it might be you. It doesn't seem to happen that often, women getting attacked for rejecting men, that's way different from saying it never happens, but if it happens frequently to one person, what do you think..........?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I hate to tell everyone this, but forty years of criminal and divorce law indicates to me that about 80% of people on earth are shitbags and it has nothing to do with race, gender, ethnicity or anything else. Human beings aren't perfect and apparently neither is God. If we're his finest creation .........
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag got triggered coz he's one of those tricks who thinks he owns a dancer and throws fits.

If you can't afford to buy a girl a drink you shouldn't go out. To a bar club strip club whatever. I'd be embarrassed and feel awkward being that cheap when I go out. How can a dancer have a positive interaction with you when you refuse a drink. That's not normal.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "You want someone to pay a girl, who invited herself to sit next to you, her drink for no reason other than she's a stripper? What kind of loser goes out of his way to buy a girl a drink every time she invites herself over. That's like having bottle service and allowing some random thot to take a few swigs because she asked to join the table. Do you also give a girl your wallet for dinner every time she asks YOU out to dinner?"

Call me old fashioned, but I offer her a drink when I allow her to join me because...well...I'm a man. I believe that when a woman who I want to keep me company does so, I assume some responsibility for her comfort. My opportunity to forego that obligation was the moment when she asked if she could sit. I could have said no and tbh I often do.

Oh, and yes, when I go out with a woman, I pick up the tab. That's because...once again...wait for it...I'm a man. When I'm cleaning myself in the shower, I reach down to find a big ol' pair of balls - among other good things. What about you?
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    If I have a dancer sitting at my table for more than 5 or 10 minutes and I'm not ready for dances because I'm still working on a drink or enjoying the current stage dancer, I will give the girl at the table the cost of a dance ($20-$30) and tell her to get a drink if she would like to. At least half the time they just pocket the tip. I'm not going to have them sit there for more than 15 minutes or so without initiating dances. Now if after dances they want to sit, cuddle, and talk, I'll buy them all the drinks they want.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @Rickdugan if she ask me to dinner, she pays. If I ask her to dinner, I pay. If we are dating we rotate pay. This ain't the 50s. If she want to work and be respected for making money, her boss bitch ass, feminist movement self has to deal with the burden of being a money maker.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You are one stupid asshole Icey and a lying shitbag. I have seen 25 buy dancers drinks. He was gracious to them all.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    except for ante-up stage tips, I don't pay/buy anything for new robs in advance.
    stippers sniff-out unassertive 'gentleman' as easy marks.

with exceptions, men handle rejection much better than strippers, who usually can't even handle opposing opinions without hurling insults/throwing fits.

i will admit that it turns me on when my CF bhottie does it though.

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    I see that the Daily douchebag made a post. You're on ignore stupid.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    more off-topic trolling from ski-pedo.

get it all out pussy. lulz.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm starting to gain a greater understanding of just why birth rates have plummeted so dramatically over the last several years. 😞

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I don't believe for a second that this fundamental shift in male thinking and behavior isn't playing a role. Now we can certainly debate the chicken and the egg on where it started, but this unwillingness of more men to assume and even value a more traditional provider role can't be helping.

Just look at the defensive posts on here from the younger contingent. A beautiful half naked young girl wants to spend time sitting with a guy and one of his biggest concerns is being "used" for a few drinks?

On the bright side, some of these girls are so disgusted with the hypersensitivity and defensiveness that they are increasingly confronted with that it's easier than ever to have a hot girl spend time with me barside, which in turn gives me added time to build rapport.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you ask a girl to sit with you and don't buy her a drink or even offer her one. You're just making a bad impression.

Heaving saying you choose to buy drinks for those who appreciate it puts you in sjg category with that kind of talk lulz also who said to buy everyone a drink? Most people grow out of concrete thinking in early childhood.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I'm glad I club at a place that only has soda and coffee and no drink hustle
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I know a club without alcohol where they always try to upsell you the coconut water in a coconut
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I can't really empathize, but I suppose I can sorta' understand guys who know they just don't have what it takes to be a primary provider to others and are honest with themselves and others about it. As someone who has done it for nearly 20 years, I can attest that it's a huge responsibility. Not every man is cut out for it, especially in the current generation. Some guys are just more suited to...we'll just call them collaborative support roles.

But a strip club is not the modern world. It's a place where the entire system is predicated on guys being the providers of money and women using their feminine charms and wiles to coax it out of them. This includes certain time honored traditions that serve as simple tokens of interest, like tipping a girl on stage if you like her and offering her a drink if you want her to join you.

But some of the more recent crop of younger guys can't seem to process what the clubs are supposed to be about and instead bring all of their real life angst and anger and prejudices about females into the clubs with them. IMHO not only does this defensive behavior make it harder for them to fully enjoy the clubs, but it makes everything harder for the dancers too.

This absurd drink debate is one example. Any guy who finds buying a few drinks for the ladies to be remotely contentious either doesn't really have the money to be in strip clubs or is just thinking about this all wrong. This is his time to let a little of his alpha out, not to behave like a defensive and resentful beta who can't even tolerate a bit of hustling from half naked girls.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Courtesy bump...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not just young guys being assholes in clubs. It's not about age. And the cheap guys always get talked about and labeled as such. They get made fun of.

These kinds of threads help understand why some of you get avoided by dancers. Cheap guys. Ldk guys. Guys looking for hookers. They get looked down on for a reason.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Yeah icee and I know strippers that look down on and avoid pimps too. They're often the ones most looked down upon. Because they just wanna take advantage of a stripper's desperation in the worst ways.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    You should eat burgers and hot dogs on the 4th of July Rick Dugan. Steaks and dried out chacken produce resentment
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They say that to tricks. They want to appear square for them. It's about building trust to get money.

Pimping is a broad category anyways.

If there's a guy who gives girls game and ways to not have to hoe they're thankful af. Or if someone puts them on and they sell weed or stuff in a club.

But yeah most hate gorilla pimps after they know what they're about
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But a pimp who buys them a drink makes a better impression than a cheap bum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^not really in my experience. All the strippers I know want zero to do with a pimp. Simply being a pimp, no matter how spendy "he" is, is what gives the negative impression. And most strippers will accept a free drink from anyone it's not what they do that's impressive. It's just the fact that they just got something free from a PL.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It’s been my experience that most woman in strip clubs will tell pimps whatever they think will get them to spend the most money
    LULZ
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Oops that should have been pretend pimps
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^And based on TUSCL pretend pimp's posts, they'll spend thousands on a desperate junkie stripper whore. One poor pretend pimp spent thousands on one for years until she couldn't stand "him" anymore and left "him" for an easier source of coke and better fuck. The poor "guy" almost killed "himself" over her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just realize every girl who does extras pretty much has a pimp of some sort.

But tell yourselves whatever you want to feel better. Go enjoy that ldk
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "They say that to tricks. They want to appear square for them. It's about building trust to get money."

^^^again, not in my experience. I've had my friend stripper that I know only in real life and outside of clubs tell me pimps are the lowest form of club customer. Also I hear the same thing from strippers that I see in the club that know I'm never going to spend money on.

The only strippers that will have anything to do with a pimp are the most desperate ones. They're the bottom feeder strippers that are drug addicts and often ratchet. The level headed strippers on top of their game just use those pimps but more often avoid them altogether.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Strippers you see otc and think are your friends coz they only care about your money right 🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Actually, dumbass, she's my wife's best friend from childhood. I've been to her home as simply friends. We have nothing to do with each other outside of a civvie friendship.

LMFAO you go to a stripper's place of work and give the most desperate ones money and drugs and don't think that's all that she wants from you.

🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's your imagination. Not what I do 🤡

Go troll elsewhere
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Your posts are consistent in that's exactly what you do. 🤭🤡😂

And please stop getting so butthurt about getting it pointed out. I'm sorry that you don't want to come across as a delusional RIL but honestly it's consistent with all your posts. That you're butthurt and playing the troll victim card is on you. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're yhe butthurt troll obsessed with me. Now keep posting your twisted narratives all day long 🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're more ocd than sjg
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO I'm just enjoying pointing out your delusions. Sorry that you have so many. And you must like it because you reply to my posts all the time. It's OCD too! 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep proving me right troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL you said the same thing in another thread. You're definitely OCD about me.

And you always play the butthurt troll victim card when ya got nothing else. 🤭🤡😂
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I offer a dancer a drink if I want her to stay and chat. There's whatever time it takes the bartender to make a drink and then whatever ritual goes along with it. By the time all that is out of the way I'll know if I want her for anything else or not.

The other day I saw two girls sitting together at a table that I wasn't really interested in, but they were chatty, and another dancer I thought looked hot except for an obvious wig but was being shy. I figured for $20 extra bucks I'd get all the info I needed on the club and enough time to decide if quiet girl was worth a VIP. So I wave the shy one over and let them order whatever they want. Then the bartender brings over the drinks and tells me it was 97 fucking dollars. Lol.

So I paid it because I'm the one who asked for the drinks, but when the bartender lady walked away I did ask how much the drinks were. Turns out clubs in that town charge Baltimore Block prices for dancer drinks even in the dives. Obviously that was a fuck up, but what that turned into was three dancers watching some random guy hand over $100 with no worries. After that all they were waiting on was which of them was going to the back after I got my tour of their VIP rooms.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Wall: They hustled you for a few commissioned dancer drinks and that sucks for sure. But I'm sure you know that's not the norm in most of these situations.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Heaving: Look, I get it. You don't view yourself as a default provider. You think that if a wife wants you to be that, she needs to ask (your words). You don't want any girl to automatically expect anything from you, which you've made crystal clear. Buying drinks for a girl sitting with you isn't a common courtesy in your mind, it's something that you believe she needs to deserve in some way.

Hey look man, it's a brave new world I suppose. You don't want to hear what common customs are in the throwback world of strip clubs, you believe that the norms that apply in your personal life should also apply in clubs. To each his own. If that's working out for you then go yee forth and all, but tbh I couldn't operate thinking like that and definitely couldn't enjoy clubs with that mindset.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Heaving how is being cheap and looking for women who don't expect anything from you working out?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "They hustled you for a few commissioned dancer drinks and that sucks for sure."

No, I offered them drinks before they could do more than say hello because I had things to do and wanted to skip ahead to the important details. If I'd given them the chance to speak one of the three would've probably tipped me off. The chattiest one spent the next five or ten minutes explaining anything and everything about the place and what was available. The next club I went to the first dancer I talked to told me her drink was going to be $27 when she asked for it. She wasn't really my type, but I bought the drink anyway to kill time waiting for the dancer I wanted to free up.

I mentioned the hundred dollar drink hit because I thought it was a funny story, not because it bothered me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The whole dancer drink pricing even pisses dancers off. It's just another way a club ruins it for them coz that's less money for yhe girls more for the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion