tuscl

Happy Memorial Day*

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
As we start the summer with all the problems swirling around I’d like to offer a Happy and Safe Holiday and try to remind everyone what we are celebrating
This holiday is dedicated to those who in Abe Lincoln’s words gave their last full measure of devotion to the safety and we’ll being of these United States.
God bless and keep them safe from the political storm.
Amen

*Sorry fellas and gals I didn't realize that I had originally posted this in the VIP room, I mean't this for all

23 comments

• doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Amen
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I thought this holiday was for remembering all the times I've gotten laid ?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    That too👍
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's tomorrow....
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That’s correct, surprising that you’d have any idea when it is.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Amen. And fuck anyone who trolls this thread.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Well said TwentyFive. It’s important to take a minute to remember what this holiday weekend is about - and remember those who were lost defending the freedoms we hold so dear.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Let us remember it's about the horrors of war and to never repeat them. A chance for us to reaffirm our commitment to not support or engage in wars.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Amen, and amen. Thanks for that thought 25!
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Amen 25.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Hmmm. I actually kind of agree with Icee for once, although sometimes war is a necessary evil. Unfortunately too often it is employed for political expedience.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @doctorevil
    It is a great sentiment but this holiday is special it honors those whom we have lost, defending our way of life, this wasn’t posted to have a debate about what was or wasn’t worth it, I, and I’m sure you know more folks than we care to that are no longer with us so a knucklehead like Icee can say whatever stupid things come to his mind, and just provoke people for his pithy amusement.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The holiday was originally meant to honor all those who died in the Civil war and to remind us if the futility of war.

It's not about nationalistic jingoism
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    25, yes, that’s right. My comment wasn’t intended to provoke a debate. It’s just a comment on the terrible cost of war, which this holiday recognizes.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Hell yeah sir!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Happy Memorial Day to all real Americans. Fuck those trolling this thread, you commie homo.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch. I thought veterans died for our way of life? The freedom to be gay to be a communist. You support the Buffalo mass shooter. He killed a police veteran...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And there's nothing wrong with debate. It's better than 20fags or skibitchs trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder explain to me why I need to put up with this dirtbag posting on a completely neutral thread
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tell skibitch to not attack and troll
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Ah, Memorial Day...the beginning of my annual viewing of Band of Brothers.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Thoughts and respect for the men and women that didn't make it back.
    Whatever war they died in wasn't their doing, they were sent by others to do their duty.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Memorial day, a time to reflect on those who died in our wars. I'm reminded of the fact that many of those were drafted, sent against their will, to fight and die. World war 1 was a war that was none of our concern. The european theatre of world war 2 was none of our concern. War with Japan could have been avoided but communist FDR wanted to make China safe for communism. The Korean war got us the Kia, and what can you say about viet nam. What an incredible waste of lives amd treasure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion