tuscl

New Site is coming soon...

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 4:12 PM
The new site should control the troll population, but until that time, if you think any account should be deleted, just post it here. I will take a look.

255 comments

• elmer
    2 years ago
    This is gonna to require a ginormous box of popcorn
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ true dat Elmer I have no opinion if anyone should be deleted but I liked the two way block it was effective and eliminated all of the shit that’s been going on.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Or if no ability to two way block, having the ability to lock a thread if you’re the one who created it would be amazing. Erm, not that I don’t have two threads that I created on ignore or anything 👀
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Thanks!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Any Cacaplop (Dixie_Normus, CandymanOfProvidence, probably a few others) Trucidos' latest They come back up a few minutes later because they have no life, but at least they have nothing to show for it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stop whining Stop trolling And ignore people you don't want to talk to The site is fine. But some of you aren't
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Edit button!!!
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Thanks. All I look for is original author of a discussion topic to have an ability to close the discussion if the objective of the discussion topic is achieved or to avoid original author getting trolled for expressing one’s honest opinion.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see, the other side of the mountain is all that he could see. We'll see what we see.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Closing threads is just a censoring tool. It'll just result in multiple threads on the same topic. Moreso than now
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    How about a feature where we can slap a little fucking pussy like Icee in her face?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ that a feature many here would pay extra for v
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    In any event. I wish you all the very best on the new site. The new site gives me a great reason to be done. I find myself acting like Icee has enough value to warrant a response. instead of just scraping him off on the curb and while two way block is great, if its needed, that means the site isn't.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you'd use the ignore feature instead of trolling even this thread. The site would be better
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you got pancreatic cancer and died no one would need ignore.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Lulz
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    More threads would be created if the OP could block participation from those considered to be trolling or off-topic. Edit function for sure, and a save/publish/delete function for club reviews (like those for articles). Thanks.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "More threads would be created if the OP could block participation from those considered to be trolling or off-topic." So what you're looking for is a group chat feature?
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, Your own words from another thread yesterday: "Me, F2F, I'd buy most guys here a round. Even if we've beefed around here I'd give them a shot not to be a prick in person." Kind of strange that you have a fixation on me to the point of suggesting a ban but not Icee or other frequent sparring partners that clog threads...
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Because being a "sparring partner" isn't bannable. Trolling under multiple usernames--and I have my suspicions as to which other ones you are, Cacaplop--clogs the whole board, not just a thread. You contribute no articles, no reviews, nothing strip club related.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "The new site should control the troll population..." When I first read this I had to look at my calendar as it felt a lot like April Fools Day. 😉 Like I've said time and again, if the goal is truly to encourage broader participation, then IMHO the trolling has to be reigned in a bit. The obvious trick is to balance that with allowing for the free flow of communication and opinions. IMHO the two features that worked really well for this when you had them ever so briefly were: (1) blocking ignored accounts from entering a thread; and (2) allowing a thread owner to designate ignored content. But even if one could argue that the account block could be easily abused, even that second feature all by itself was surprisingly effective. Anyone eager enough to see what they missed could still click and view the content, but the message was sent that the trolling party would be sitting at the kiddie table until he/she behaved. IMHO it was the perfect balance and achieved the goal of encouraging more civility. Anyway just my two cents fwiw.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I bet nice n spice has dis tread on ighored [view link]
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Are you inferring the bickering and insults you frequently post don't clog the board and should have free reign? Beyond that you have built upon a weak foundation - "suspicions as to which other ones." What if the truth is I am not any of those others?
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I bet she got dis one on ignored too [view link] I da Kang of da trolls!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    ^ that was for Tetradon
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Any things like two way ignore, locking other people out from posting, just encourages them to make their own parallel threads to say what they want. This site would be better with less new threads being created and better use of old threads. Also, letting people call out who should be deleted sets a bad precedent. It will influence the culture. SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) ( like the images of the neat old cars ) [view link] THE BYRDS Greatest Hits - The Best Of THE BYRDS | HD/HQ [view link] Yardbirds Anderson Theatre 1968 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Beyond that you have built upon a weak foundation - "suspicions as to which other ones." What if the truth is I am not any of those others?" You mean, like you're at least 5 aliases on the other board and have rendered the Desire board just about unreadable? Pardon me for thinking you'd clean up your act here.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    You're not pardoned because you're wrong in the first place.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Here's the board you and your aliases have ruined with crude political talk and rumors and innuendoes about the dancers. [view link] You have no redeeming value. Get ghost.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    If a new site is in the works, is there a feature where users can see how many people have hidden a thread they posted?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, I really think you ought to lighten up instead of just going after someone who's views you don't agree with. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, I disagree with you on just about everything but I'm not pushing to get you banned. Not even Icee, who gratuitously insults everyone here. Really, name one person he routinely has civil dialogues with, because I can't. And the block, as is right now, makes threads impossible to follow. All I ask is that people leave the board readable.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, what makes the site more searchable and more readable, and more amenable to good posts, is when people do some thinking first and make good threads that are amenable to continuing. SJG Shirley Manson [view link]
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, I have never engaged in "crude political talk and rumors and innuendoes about the dancers". Remember the euphemism about assumptions...
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Moreover, admittedly giving Icee a free pass says much about your fungible value system.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Jumped the shark ....... Used to get good content on scl too.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Yeah, whatever you say, Cacaplop. No one wants this board to turn into that one. Anyone can read the board and see your handiwork. Link above.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “All I look for is original author of a discussion topic to have an ability to close the discussion” I was not kidding when I suggested you pay to have the thread locked. The old, defunct Michigan TwoSheds board had that feature. If you really wanted a thread locked or deleted you could send in a nominal donation. It’s a way founder could make a few extra bucks
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ he’ll need it while hanging in Vegas with the sky rocketing prices, as long as his tech support Rech doesn’t squander the extra money.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "Any things like two way ignore, locking other people out from posting, just encourages them to make their own parallel threads to say what they want." And that's perfectly OK from two perspectives. 1. I don't see the ignored person on a thread I started, and I don't see the ignored person's thread. 2. founder gets the addition click revenue from the other thread as well as mine. Win-win.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    On the edit feature: Please <em>only</em> if it includes a way to view the original and any edits.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    GMD, you can have that now, just by using ignore. Letting people post freely builds up the board and its traffic. SJG Pleaser [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I also liked the sub-feature you used to have on ignore, where a post by an ignored person did <em>not</em> affect the position of the thread in my view. So if a year old thread is bumped by someone I've ignored, it doesn't show up near the top until an actual worthwhile member posts again.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'what makes the site more searchable and more readable, and more amenable to good posts, is when people do some thinking first and make good threads that are amenable to continuing.' Well that totally leaves you out. All you've done is flood the board with way off topic spam threads that you've constantly bumped for years with conversations with yourself and you follow that up with insults, physical, and death threats when someone speaks up against your spam! You yourself have admitted TUSCL is the only board that hasn't kicked you out and you repay founder's kindness towards you and tolerance of you by treating this forum as your own personal playground with zero regard for what others think of your excessive obsessive behavior. You talk of being civil, posting crap that 99.9% here don't want to see then turning to insults and threats is not being civil. Last time I looked you are #4 on the ignore list. Previous to covid you were #1. Being #1 or #4 ignored is a testament to the fact that what you're doing here is not contributing what others want or agree with but you refuse to amend your ways or be civil with others that speak up. There was a small semi poll in VIP when you lost access because the library was closed. The vote was over 20 against to maybe 2 or 3 for you being here. You probably saw it when founder gave you VIP access. Doesn't that tell you anything? By your way of thinking everyone's wrong and only what you want is acceptable. Be very glad that I or many others aren't the deciding vote to allow or not allow you here because you would have been gone years ago yet those facts don't matter to you, you think anything you do is ok and fuck anyone that disagrees.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    So, Snazzynazz is a profile whose creepy messaging antics (along with screen caps) have found their way onto both Stripperweb and Reddit: [view link] Not a troll in the conventional sense. He has zero reviews, discussions, articles, or posts. But, what he does do is creep out dancers via PM, to the degree that he's got 96 "Ignores" (holding 2nd place to desertscrub's 130). This is the single place where the current "Ignore" tool mostly works. The dancers ignore him and he can't message them anymore. But, perhaps the dancers should have the ability to flag harassing messages within a certain time of delivery, and once a user accumulates [X] number of flags, then they lose the ability message anyone for 30 days. Something like that; the specifics are all debatable. The point being that, while it's possible for dancers to ignore Snazzy, there's nothing discouraging him from moving on to creep out the next dancer. Or, just delete the profile entirely, because all Snazzy appears to do is make dancers less willing to participate here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim you're an expert on everyone....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You only post to talk shit about people.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    If you don’t contribute outside of articles and raviews our tolerance should be very little for you. Spammers who take over the board. Even just a week long ban, I would just keep hitting them with until they figure it out.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Muddy, hear hear. Though I doubt anyone is going to reach your stratosphere on reviews, I've noticed an inverse correlation between valuable contributions (reviews and good articles) and being an asshole on the discussion board.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You want to censor the discussions and only want your clique posting and making an echo chamber. There are vip and verified discussions but those are dead. Instead you opt for trolling active members in the front room. At least be honest with your intentions.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Icey has got it right! SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You want to censor the discussions and only want your clique posting and making an echo chamber" I do? I said that even if you can't get along with anyone, I'm not going to push to have you removed. You got banned once for making an assassination threat against a US Senator. Not because you were your usual assholish self. BTW there are plenty of people left of me that I get along with fine. Guess what, they think you're an asshole too. Maybe the problem is your conduct, not an imaginary cabal of people who have it out for you?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, we have to engage in civil discourse, and be respectful of people's f2f privacy and anonymity. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder I don't get you're being protective of idiots who intentionally provoke and stir the pot, I do get you being tired of dealing with it, but you are the only one who can put an end to it, teasing some solution does nothing, either produce or you'll see an exodus of many long time members that are starting to feel that this is useless. I know I've said this before, but you have an obligation to be loyal to those folks that have been loyal to you, we've had your back it's your turn.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    25, we do have ingore and thread ignore. If we start running people out we have no idea where that might end. We should not pressure founder or team up against him. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, if someone is ruining the board and intractable, threatening other board members (hint hint) and public figures, making the board unreadable, and scaring away good people (those who contribute reviews and articles), they DESERVE to get forced out. This board is a private forum; there is no right to post here. I can appreciate that this board is central to your relationship to the outside world, and it's obvious because of your freakouts and frantically brown-nosing Founder when it might be threatened, but you have no special privileges here. See above, you contribute nothing special here. And no one is threatening your F2F life, pretending they are is just your way of trying to seem interesting.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ' If we start running people out we have no idea where that might end.' Well I will 100% guarantee that if you were run out there would be countless happier members here and you know that to be true but you play your coy game thinking you're actually a valued contributing member, you're not, and you act like you don't know that you're #4 ignored and probably top 2 hated here!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ninja'd by tet, lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    What's that saying... don't fix something that's not broken.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    I volunteer to have myself deleted as Tribute
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder, Additionally why should folks who generally follow the rules, have to be inconvenienced by folks that shit all over your forums, in what universe are the types of threads calling a longtime contributor names acceptable, Dougster did it and you let him shit all over the place, I haven't written a review in months, mainly because you have allowed these type of baby tantrums to become the currency of discourse here on this forum.There are others beside the names that immediately come to mind, if you need help picking those types of threads and getting rid of those idiots and the crap that they are posting, looking for fights than maybe I don't belong here anymore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 use the ignore feature and stop trolling. It's easy
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I was going to stop posting and just do reviews because of a couple incidents a few months back but changed my mind and decided to ramp up giving the trolls the same shit they give the board so I admit I've contributed to it. I noticed I added 4 ignores of myself around Easter giving me 12 people ignoring me but one of my targets barely posts anymore and when he does his posts are milder than before. Anyway I'm near 100 reviews and could write a few more since my last one but have been holding off since I ramped up my trolling of the trolls. I've been here 8 years so the place has its attractions to me but my life will still be fine if I'm gone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bs you just want this to be a right wing trick circle jerk
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Not interested in using ignore you need to to use it, you're the one triggered enough by skibum, to make a post about his politics, they might be lousy politics, but you don't get to be the arbiter, this is typical of you scumbags, looking for fights but crying like a little bitch when you get smacked in the mouth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Then stop trolling me if you refuse to ignore me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And calling bigots out is everyone's civic duty
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Says who, you a fucking idiot that gives nothing to anyone a complete and total leech, who glorifies, pimping, promotes illegal drugs, hits women, is an admitted thief and rapist, what is it you contribute to society besides rude ignorant behavior shut the fuck creep.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you'll continue trolling harassing and defaming me coz that's all you do on here. See that was easy to admit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Heaving you're welcome to ignore me and to stop trolling me. Only arguments I've been in were defending myself
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Hope it has an edit button. Also, isn't this like the third redesign.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "25 use the ignore feature and stop trolling. It's easy" ^^^example of her passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling "Bs you just want this to be a right wing trick circle jerk" ^^^example of her denigrating others that pay sex workers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    The reason why users like Icee, cacaplop, etc., would prefer others use Ignore on them is because they know that if they can generate enough arguing in any thread then, to the users who have them on Ignore, the thread becomes impossible to follow. It looks like everyone in the room is yelling at idiot ghosts. So, for those who are here primarily to break the forums, the current "Ignore" is a tool, not a deterrent. I mean, if your worst trolls are actively endorsing others to use the feature that is intended to prevent trolling, then it's probably the opposite of a feature.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Also, an edit button is a bad idea.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ exactly they've weaponized the ignore button
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Out of the thousands of things that make Icee a fucking douche is the lying and pretending to be a victim. Then again look at a cunt like AOC.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    VIP members moderate the board by up or down voting articles and reviews. Do similar with the discussion board. Pick an arbitrary number of VIP ignores, say 50. If a member has 50 VIP ignores, they are likely a detriment to the board. The penalty is their account and their threads are locked. They are free to start a new membership and hopefully learn from their mistakes. SCPandit and anyone using Trucidos in their user name should be permanently banned.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee giving it out: "You deserve it, bigot!" Icee receiving it: "Stop trolling me!" Pathetic little bitch.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    To say that ignoring trolls makes threads unreadable is illogical. We ignore trolls because we don't care what they say, and so it follows that I do not care when users reply to them. You don't need to be terrible bright to skim through comments and see who is posting to the original topic or with an interesting idea, and who is responding to trolls. It sounds like you would like to do away with the ignore button, which would really lead to a mass exodus from this board. The discussion board, before I log in, is mostly the trolls spamming the board with bullshit and replying to their own threads - completely worthless. After I log in, I can see what the intelligent and useful members of this board have to write. I can see where an edit button would be a double-edged sword. The best way to make the board more intelligently user-friendly is two-way blocking. There's no best solution to keep huffy-riding high schoolers and bengay-huffing fogeys off the board for the collective good (not all seniors are fogeys), but out-of-sight/out-of-mind will have to be good enough. If the retard leftist collectives and trolls cannot hijack on-topic posts, the board will benefit. Imagine threads which do not devolve into childish, petty name-calling. A two-way block could bring that. Obviously, the weaker-minded members of this board will use two-way blocking to enhance their liberal echo chambers and not expose their fragile sensibilities to reasoned and rational debate, but perfect is the enemy of good.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I had considered VIP upvotes/downvotes as barometer for booting users before, but it is not impartisan enough. Looking at the top 40 ignored list, 50 VIP ignores may be a pretty high hurdle to clear; however, the potential for misuse and abuse exists nonetheless. It is not inconceivable that our most prolific trolls could between them manufacture 50 unique VIP accounts via approved reviews and articles, and use that to boot the valuable posters from this board. I am a firm believer in Blackstone's Ratio.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ and this asshole
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Don't like the idea of being the moderator, just because someone has VIP status, neither do I, the best solution remains the two way block, everyone gets to decide for themself how to use it, simple, easy peasy, you aren't forced to deal with me and I'm not forced to deal with you. the only folks that are genuinely against this are the folks that don't believe that you don't have the right to your own opinion.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    +1 on the two-way block.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You refuse to Blick or ignore people coz you're here to troll as per your own admission
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Wow, my point is so fucking proven.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    So the request was to put usernames here to nominate for banning? Just to get us back on topic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre all welcome to ignore anyone not jn your clique. But you'd rather troll them
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^example of her passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Why do you feel the need to keep this mini-debate going, 2Icee? Are you angling to make a comeback as 3Icee after getting voted off the island? People aren't always against your ideas, but it's pointless to support you when you keep picking fights and gumming up multiple threads with the same gripes. An account was banned this morning I think but you might've missed it. Stuff happens.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I'm not going to reply again on this whole icee dustup because I'm not a fan of contributing to the problem, but maybe on the new site we can have a "Come at Me" forum so you all can fight it out there.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'd love it if a "Come at Me" forum would work, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't. The whole point behind most of these dust-ups is having an audience to witness and comment on them (otherwise, they'd be happening in PM). Also, the whole point behind trolling is not doing what you're supposed to do and creating turmoil. So, I suspect that many threads outside of that "Fight Club" forum would devolve (as they do now) and then there would be a string of people declaring that it's not their fault because [SOMEBODY ELSE] started trolling first (as they do now...). Well, let me put it this way; that fight forum wouldn't work without more active moderation of some sort.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why don't you post jn the vip or verified forums???? Those are dead. Instead you choose to troll and attack people in the front room
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^example of her passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Why don't you post jn the vip or verified forums????" You were in the verified forum and being a jackass, you dolt.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Can we create a no Icee, no SJG, no Cacaplop forum? We all can dream.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can ignore me. You can post in vip. But you choose to troll me instead
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, how about you just stop being an asshole?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Post in vip and ignore me. It's easy
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's a bit rich that Iceydodo tells everyone else to ignore her but then she'd rather not ignore everyone that trolls her. It tells me that she likes basking and wallowing in the trolling. She welcomes it. 🤭🤡😂
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Better yet, don't dish it out if you can't take it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Instead of ignoring me you'll troll this thread all day
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This is just a new tactic by Dougster to weaponize the forums. I’ve changed my mind he should be banned for life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Instead of ignoring me you'll troll this thread all day" ^^^And you'd rather play victim and reply to trolling all day. Coz you like to bask and wallow in it. 🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Instead of ignoring me you'll troll this thread all day" Instead of keeping my name out your mouth, you'll keep blaming other people for your own misbehavior.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm sympathetic to founder's POV on banning/deleting accounts. Currently, someone who gets deleted or banned can have a new account up and running within moments. Both CJKent and Icee were banned and they were posting again in moments from shiny, new profiles. That's not going to change unless founder is going to make it much harder to establish new accounts. My hope is that the new tools on the new TUSCL amount to a troll "denial of service" in terms of making it increasingly difficult for them to do the things that disrupt smooth operations. So, for the guy who sends lots of creepy emails to dancers, there should be tools in place to shut down that sort of activity whether it's from an older or brand new profile. The same goes for users who crash into threads authored by those who have them on Ignore, or users who decide that they're going to take ownership of someone else's thread for years because they made the mistake of using the word "autism". Currently, people who enjoy doing those things have a pretty easy time getting their keyboard endorphin rush at the constant expense of others. If that changes, then a lot of people will have much better control of their experience here and, therefore, enjoy their time here more. My 2 cents...
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I suggested this to founder before: new members can’t post to forums until they have 3 approved reviews. Even if they just want to start fights, they will have to go through the pain in the ass and time of creating and then getting approvals for those 3 reviews. This time investment will act as a damper on their bad behavior in the future. Also, if you have more than 50 ignores: auto account lock. Also, two way block. With these in place we could get to talking about strip clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Or you can just use the ignore feature. Or you can make vip a right wing circle jerk. No one is posting there anyways
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But instead you choose to troll people in the front room. You're the problem
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^And you'd rather play victim and reply to trolling all day. Bask in it. Lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive is whipping people around! Running circles around Icee
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I am your victim. All you do is troll me on here all day and whine about my presence. Ignore me and or post jn vip it's that easy
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Keep basking in what you could ignore coz you need it. All you do all day is play troll "victim". It's that easy to ignore, right? 😂🤡🤭
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you're trolling me in this thread. Engaging me. While whining about me responding. You're not even a smart troll. Ignore me and leave me alone. But you're only posting to harass me like every fucking day in every thread you ruin
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "and whine about my presence" ^^^No whining here from me. I'm just having fun trolling you back! Observing and pointing out your trolling and attention whoring behavior is entertaining to me! LMFAO if you're so butthurt all the time, just put me on ignore. It's that easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Now you're trolling me in this thread. Engaging me. While whining about me responding. You're not even a smart troll. Ignore me and leave me alone. But you're only posting to harass me like every fucking day in every thread you ruin" ^^^as stated, I'm just having fun and you're just whining and playing a "victim" (coz you love it). I can't help it that your own posts have logic flaws that are easy for me to spot. LMFAO if you're so butthurt all the time, just put me on ignore. It's that easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You follow me around trolling me snd ruining threads whether I ignore you or not. That's your only reason for posting here. You 25 et al are all like that. You feign offense because you want me censored. If you really believed I was the problem and not you. You'd leave me alone and just ignore me. But you wallow in trolling and pretend me defending myself from you is the problem. Now ruin this thread all day like you intend on doing
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread. And LMFAO if you're so butthurt all the time, just put me on ignore. It's that easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Founder getting a notification of every single post in this thread is possibly the best possible argument in favor of better user experience controls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You feign offense because you want me censored." ^^^as usual, you are wrong again. You are free to do what you want here. And I'm not offended. I'm entertained! "If you really believed I was the problem and not you. You'd leave me alone and just ignore me." ^^^Back watcha! LMFAO if you're so butthurt all the time, just put me on ignore. It's that easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All of you should stop trolling it then
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Waah waah I'm such a victim why does everyone have to object to my bad behavior? Don't be an asshole if you can't stomach the blowback.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    All of you should stop trolling it then ^^^you too! Besides, you love it. All day, every day. 🤭🤡😂
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @CMI >>>Founder getting a notification of every single post in this thread is possibly the best possible argument in favor of better user experience controls.<<<< so far 127 comments and at least one third of them from Iceefag so who's actually trolling ?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Skete you shouldn’t get so worked up over internet posts, especially after the heart/blood pressure problems you had
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I am not a neophyte. My TUSCL notifications go to a dedicated email, not use for anything else. To have civil discourse you have to respect the privacy and anonymity of people's f2f lives. SJG Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall (this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording) [view link] Shirley Manson & Christine Hynde (The Pretenders) - Only Happy When It Rains [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "To have civil discourse you have to respect the privacy and anonymity of people's f2f lives." No one cares about yours. You have the delusion of otherwise because you want to appear magnetic and interesting.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    What ever Tetradon, but we still have to respect people's f2f lives and not be building siege scafolds. And to those like DrewCarey who are making arguments to limit who can post and how much, that is why we have the Verified and VIP Rooms. People pressured founder and insisted on having these. But today, these remain largely unused. TUSCL flourishes because there are not barriers to membership and posting. Having tried to make online sites and having had a very hard time getting participants I have to respect what founder has accomplished. SJG Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall (this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording) [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one is building siege scaffolds. Really, man, you're not special here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL san_jose_creep has no issues calling someone a chump for getting a lapdance in their private f2f life and then has the audacity to preach in here about respecting each other's private f2f life. 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I don't build siege scaffolds or attack people's f2f live unless it is simply a matter of defense. Saying that buying dances is a chump's game is not a personal attack. SJG Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall (this is so extremely good and so close to the original artist's recording) [view link] The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^it's clearly being disrespectful of someone's private f2f life. You may not think it's disrespectful, but that's because you lack the ability to consider someone else's perspective.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can ignore sjg and post jn the vip room. But you choose to troll him
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yet you call him "mentally disabled"
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, if I said wearing red socks is bad, that is not being disrespectful of anyone, nor is it an attempt to break down their f2f privacy. Big difference between a difference of view, and making personal attacks. And besides, if you want only like minded people, there is not just one, there are two underground circle jerk rooms. It is the people who think like you who pressured founder to get those, and yet they seem not to use them. SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) I like the images of the old cars in the beginning [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey has a problem in that he supports this idea of Mental Illness. In that, he is being a Keyboard Koward. SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) I like the images of the old cars in the beginning [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^as stated, you lack the ability to consider someone else's perspective. Just because YOU don't think you're being disrespectful doesn't mean that OTHERS do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The vip and verified rooms are dead. The people whining the most about wanting a circle jerk echo chamber have 2 but are all whining about diverse views jn yhe front room and trolling.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^ *don't*
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Also, if people gain the ability to lock down threads, that will just mean that anyone who still wants to say something will just make their own thread to continue it. TUSCL is improved when people make a relevant use of old threads. SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) I like the images of the old cars in the beginning [view link] 70's Soul - Al Green, Commodores, Smokey Robinson, Tower Of Power and more [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'nor is it an attempt to break down their f2f privacy.' You're just bummed *pun intended* that we know you live in a box under a bridge and can only post from the library and only if it's open.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'TUSCL is improved when people make a relevant use of old threads.' TRANSLATION: I want to bump all of my old posts that nobody cares about because I know I can and although I claim people should be civil it doesn't apply to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ and speaking of trolls SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) I like the images of the old cars in the beginning [view link] 70's Soul - Al Green, Commodores, Smokey Robinson, Tower Of Power and more [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Did I strike a nerve creep? Your arrow should point >
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You can ignore sjg and post jn the vip room. But you choose to troll him" ^^^LOL there you are again getting all butthurt about something that you could ignore. He made a comment and I chose to respond to it. LMFAO now you're calling any and all posts trolling. 🤭🤡😂
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You know you're the premiere troll here but what bothers you is that most of us know it too! That's why you're top 4 ignored Einstein!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ posting personal attacks, trying to undermine f2f privacy is the essence of trolling. SJG Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^That's your definition of trolling, but not everyone else's. Here's a better definition, dumbass: "In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception."
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Flooding the board with shit nobody cares about other than objecting to it is trolling! Using the board as your personal playground with no regard for others is trolling! Threatening other members with physical violence and death is worse than trolling! You're not just a troll, you're an un-civil creepy psycho and you need to STFU!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ ninja'd, meant for sjcreepo!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, no one is undermining your precious privacy, building scaffolds, or whatever synonym floated into your brain. The sum of all the personal info you've divulged here is this: You are boring. We just don't care.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So ignore him if you don't care about what he has to say. But you care enough to fixate on him and troll him all day.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Man, Icee, you're just a glutton for punishment.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^LOL you are fixated too! 🤭🤡😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, you are the one who trolls, by your own definition. Lets just be civil and respectful of the fact that this is a message board, so people are private and anonymous. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Can we create a no Icee, no SJG, no Cacaplop forum?' Enough is enough, these 2 just double down and post out of spite when they're called out regarding their antics! I'm all for eliminating them or giving them their own section where only they can post and jack off to each other!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I meant mainly icey and sjcreep
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And they keep trolling instead of using yhe ignore button.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Lets just be civil and respectful of the fact that this is a message board, so people are private and anonymous." Yet you delude yourself into thinking we are stalking you so you can make bombastic threats. You want civility, don't be a freak.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    SLD, you are the one who trolls, by your own definition ^^^ and so do you, san_jose_creep. By the same exact definition. As stated, the problem is that YOU don't recognize your own trolling! And you're not the one that gets to decide. If someone gets offended by what you post, then by definition YOU are the troll! Again, it doesn't matter whether or not you disagree that you trolled. It's not up to you. And of course you won't think it! So again, calling someone else a chump for getting a lapdance is 100% disrespectful to anyone that gets lapdances. Therefore it's a bonafide troll (dumbass!).
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "And they keep trolling instead of using yhe ignore button." ^^^and here you are continuing to bask in it instead of using the ignore button 🤭🤡😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, all you have to do is top attacking the privacy of people's f2f lives. F2F no one would let you do this. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ And speaking of trolls. Troll #1
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    san_jose_creep, all you have to do is stop trolling per the common definition. F2F no one would let you do this.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, Stop attacking my f2f life or its privacy. SJG The Kinks - Till the End of the Day (1965) [view link] two-passenger convertible sports car introduced at the London Motor Show in 1962 [view link] [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    san_jose_creep, Stop trolling per the common definition.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "san_jose_creep, all you have to do is stop trolling per the common definition. F2F no one would let you do this." @SJG, how is this attacking your life or its privacy? Where did SLD say he's going to track you down and steal your bike? Or are you just that sensitive to the condition of your F2F life that you can't stomach any criticism of it? Oh, and Cacaplop is back as cherchezfemme. Founder, do your thing. And expedite the new site to stop him from coming back again and again like herpes.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, you will have to find something to talk about other than me. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    san_jose_creep, you will have to stop trolling per the common definition.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If people gain the ability to lock down their own threads, then people that sill have something to say will start threads of their own. TUSCL is made better when people can re-use old threads. SJG PBS NewsHour live episode, May 18, 2022 [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "If people gain the ability to lock down their own threads, then people that sill have something to say will start threads of their own." So what? Compared to the chaos spammers like you bring to threads, I don't see any downside to spammers being relegated to spamming their <em>own</em> threads. @SJG "TUSCL is made better when people can re-use old threads." No evidence for this at all.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Long running threads are how we can find things and how we can get some topical diversity. Trying to shut people down by locking threads does not stop them from posting. SJG PBS NewsHour live episode, May 18, 2022 [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ You are the only one here that says that, you have no regard for anyone else here. You will make up any story you can, say anything you can to keep your ability to continue spamming this board with your garbage!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjgs threads are benevolent. I'm for getting rid of the politics forum coz of the amount of white supremacist and right wing extremist threads. Locking old threads results in too many duplicate threads
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Hard to deal with the racist and white supremacist stuff. And you don't want to look threads, it just means more threads. But the people who are just making personal attacks, attacking people's f2f privacy, they are the problem. Most of these trolls are chicken shits. So when one starts these personal attacks, it encourages the others. SJG
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    This thread is getting pretty meta… “don’t worry, troll control is on the way” post descends into troll fest.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm for getting rid of the politics forum coz of the amount of white supremacist and right wing extremist threads." Wait, weren't you just talking about how people are afraid of diversity of opinions? Complaining about "censorship"? Telling people to just ignore people they disagree with? Make up your mind.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    SjG, Icee, and the other trolls are all starting to feel the walls closing in on them. Just like rats and roaches facing extermination, they go into one last frenzy of activity before they die. Does anybody else remember when, before being the most ignored guy on TUSCL, desertscrub was just a funnyman who liked to call out club ads?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Politics Forum is there to keep the politics there. But as to some ideas being so beyond the pale? SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bigots converge here because white supremacy and right wing extremism aren't allowed on most sites. They're basically trolling to rid the site of normal views and keep it a safe haven for them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They'll go bat shit crazy when someone supports a ubi or civil rights snd reproductive rights. But don't think twice about members openly supporting racist mass shootings taking away women's reproductive rights racism etc. They'll call anyone calling the bigots out a troll. Just like They'll claim anyone defending themselves from their trolling js a troll
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah said the little whiny bitch. You are a failed troll #9. Number 9. Number 9.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Ok Icee, go report this board to the Anti Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hey, you said "bigots" deserve to be called out, yet when anyone disagrees you're the first to play the victim. I'm fine with the anything goes nature of political discussion here, because I know I can hang with anyone here, left right center. If you're tired of being my punching bag, try studying for your GED, or just shut up and learn something.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you may want to calm down, i was trying to read through the thread and most comments are yours. You said you were able to manipulate stripper hoes but you seem to be susceptible to being manipulated easily! Pimps are supposed to be immune to manipulation
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Big the thing about Iceydodo on TUSCL is that she can psychologically elevate herself above the level of financially successful men who can afford to have strippers any way they want. These are the same men that she has to share her bottom bitch's pussy with. When her bottom bitch comes home from hooking, she has to kiss the same mouth that's been sucking geriatric dick. So even though they fund her lifestyle, she resents and is also extremely jealous of them. So she is obsessed with using TUSCL to take any sort of moral high ground over them. No matter what the thread, as long as there are men that pay strippers, she's going to be in them trying to be superior in any way she can. It's her obsession with them and TUSCL.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If my life sounds so much better than yours that's on you. instead of saying I try to sound better than you. Work on being a better man yourself. Maybe find a different measure of success than cheating on your wife with hookers lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I prefer the ignore feature here to the moderation I've seen in any other online forum. Would probably be a lot of work, but how about a "reply" button on each individual post? That would allow for adding a global (per-user) "ignore replies to ignored members" option. But really I'm reluctant to ask for anything. The lifetime membership is a killer deal, without adding any new features to the site. I guess the economics of it work because most TUSCL members typically die of alcoholism or AIDS within a few years of joining.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee... FUCK you... fuck you, you dickless scumbag. You know what? If you were on fire, I actually WOULD piss on you to put out the flames. Then I'd shit on your burnt head and kick you in the fucking balls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "If my life sounds so much better than yours that's on you. instead of saying I try to sound better than you. Work on being a better man yourself." ^^^ LOL work on your reading comprehension. I never said your life sound better than mine. LMFAO you need drugs and desperate junkies to get a woman! I never needed or wanted that in my life. And where did I say you sound better than me? Here, let me quote myself, dumbass: "she can psychologically elevate herself above the level of financially successful men who can afford to have strippers any way they want." ^^^ I said you PSYCHOLOGICALLY try to elevate YOURSELF to sound better. LMFAO again, work on your reading comprehension. So for the record, your life sounds sad and lonely and nothing I ever wanted. But that's just me. 🤷 Again, I highly advise you to work on reading comprehension. And maybe try not to post whilst being butthurt. 🤭🤡😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    No matter what the thread, as long as there are men that pay strippers, she's going to be in them trying to be superior in any way she can. It's her obsession with them and TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't believe yhe lies about me that you made up. You're just jealous coz I make you feel inferior. Now it makes sense
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL of course you want to believe that. Makes sense that you would. 🤭🤡😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    No matter what the thread, as long as there are men that pay strippers, she's going to be in them trying to be superior in any way she can. It's her obsession with them and TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You troll all day and all night. It's the only reason You're here
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Defending skibum agreeing with racist mass shooters 🤡 You're the ones trying to censor. Now you're using the sld strategy of saying I do what you do and I'm a troll for defending myself. You sound like sick fucks. On here 24 7 trolling like meth heads
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now keep posting here all day trolling me and prove me right about you
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread. And LMFAO if you're so butthurt all the time, just put me on ignore. It's that easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep posting all day. Let's see how many posts you trolls make by midnight 🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “What's that saying... don't fix something that's not broken.“ Yup, that’s where I stand. I finally ignored SJG. I haven’t done that yet for ICEE. So far, his entertainment value exceeds his annoyance factor. Keep life interesting. We don’t need safe spaces on TUSCL. We’re ( mostly ) all adults here. We can handle it.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I reiterate my desire for the ignore feature to completely remove any affect on my view of the boards by those I've ignored. No PMs, I don't see their threads, I don't see their posts, and their post doesn't bump a thread when I sort by last post. So when I block trucidos, and he bumps a thread, it doesn't move in my list until some un-ignored person posts. The periodic bumping of years old threads just reinforces my desire.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    ^^ Plus 1 on this idea.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Any kind of post blocking feature will only cause people who still have something to say to make more threads. Ignore as it is now is plenty. Having some kind of post blocking will only make the board more disorganized and harder to read. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder the vast majority is in favor of the two way block, most of the opposed neither pay for VIP or write reviews, IMHO you shouldn't wait you are going to lose subscribers, those folks who support you deserve your support in return.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "Any kind of post blocking feature will only cause people who still have something to say to make more threads. Ignore as it is now is plenty. Having some kind of post blocking will only make the board more disorganized and harder to read." Prove it.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I love how SJG comes on here everyday shitting his pants at the possibility that just about everyone will block him and he will essentially be shut out. After all he has his own website and only 2 people have visited it.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    If this is another requests solicitation thread, I think adding the ability to toggle between Past 18 months and all time data in the Top 40's would be cool too. Showing the people with most reviews/listings/ignores/etc ever would be interesting. And maybe adding most reviews approved/rejected as an adjudicator would be fun too, although it may just give trolls something else to troll about
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Iceefag does thr same
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Similarly, SJG's single conservative position on COVID-19 policy is driven entirely by his fear that the library will close again.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shailynn and Ishmael what to post and argue about things they know nothing about. They are more Pathetic and PL's. SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ calm down you’ll get another turn at the computer after Mrs Smiths 2nd grade class leaves the library when their field trip is done.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And Shailynn, you mom is calling, another 120 miles to get to an evening performance of the West Texas Christian Glee CLub. SJG
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    How about SCPandit? When this thread first got posted I couldn't think of any account worth banning off the top of my head, other than the one that got wiped that day without needing to get mentioned. Being annoying and redundant (you guys know who you are) doesn't really merit a ban, but then an old thread about rapey behavior and trying to infect dancers with disease got bumped. The account always played things straight even if it was a troll. Hasn't been used in a while, and other TUSCLers shouted it down, but maybe a ceremonial banning is in order.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Can we still see strip club listings presented on a map? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I found this, learning to make it work. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ that central Texas area is pretty empty. Nothing listed for Uvalde, Del Rio / Villa Acuna, Piedras Negras / Eagle Pass, or for much of the way going West along the border. Just the one place in San Angelo, and then places in San Antonio and Austin. I think there are probably some sorts of offerings in there. I guess we need people to find them and review them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Founder, I think maps could be better. Seems to let you see clubs in about a 60 mile radius. But for car travel, want maybe a 300 mile radius. I think it better just to show all the clubs in the current frame. If there are to many to show the balloons for distinctly, just put up some kind of a cluster symbol. Then you can zoon in to break the cluster down into bubbles. This way someone could plan a trip to the other side of the country, see where there are strip clubs, and zoom in to see the names and links for the individual clubs. SJG
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Two way block 👍🏼 All you asked was what accounts should be blocked from the site and my answer is Icy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    PSD, I really don't think we should be trying to get people deleted. Diversity of types is part of what has made this work. And any post blocking will only encourage people to make their own rebuttal threads. More threads makes the board harder to follow, and it is already too much like that. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Yeah it's hard to follow because of you bumping all of your threads over the years you crazy dipshit!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey is not a troll. He posts responsibly. He just has some different views. BUt that is what makes this site good. It is people like TheeOSU who post totally nonsense to try and drive people off of this board, try to inhibit civil discussion, that should be seen as trolls. SJG
  • trapdoor
    2 years ago
    Hope the new site gets ride of the searching by county as opposed to the older style of searching by major city. Although, it has made me more educated on which county these cities are in, but when traveling for work and trying to find a nearby club, it makes it a total guessing game unless I do a Google search and find out which county I'm in. In terms of the troll accounts, I simply ignore them. Are they annoying? Yes! But as long as it isn't getting too far out of control, I don't really care.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: “ And any post blocking will only encourage people to make their own rebuttal threads. More threads makes the board harder to follow, and it is already too much like that.” Prove it.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    ^^ absolutely agree with trapdoor looking a club up by county is a pain keep the county listings just add cities if possible.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    As a workaround, if you want clubs in the same city just search for it on the TUSCL site, pick a club in the city you want, then click on the city name in the listing. That will bring up an option for a list or map view like the old city search.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    GMD, this board has often been filled with trolling threads, threads started just because party A wants to beat up on party B. If there is any kind of post blocking it will just cause vastly more of that. This board works well because it is open. SJG Thin Lizzy 1983 [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "If there is any kind of post blocking it will just cause vastly more of that." Prove it. Repeating nonsense assertions doesn't make them true. Prove it. Evidence.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Geo he just can't handle the thought that he couldn't spam another's thread into infinity if there's a 2way block.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    There are active trolling threads right now, stuff people have made just to make fun of other members. Trolls on this board have always done this. SJG [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: “There are active trolling threads right now, stuff people have made just to make fun of other members.” That in no way, shape, or form constitutes evidence of your assertion that post block will make that problem <em>worse</em>. Continued repetition of baseless assertions doesn’t make them true.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And the same goes for you GMD. Just reposting stupidity does not make it so. I am not trying to further the trolling. But there are troll threads. If some blocking is imposed, then there were be more. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    2 way blocking didn't stop the trolls The ignore button didn't The vip and verified rooms are dead and they continue trolling the front room I think getting rid of the right wing extremism would get the bigoted trolls to use the site less.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    But as this is happening, they will troll even harder and with more persistence. Their ideas make no sense if held up to scrutiny. And they know this. And they don't want to yield the front room. So the trolling continues. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They troll here because they can. They couldn't talk this way jn person. Their political and social views are more offensive than their use of hookers. Someone could say they see hookers and it's more acceptable than these views. Blocking hasn't stopped them from trolling and neither has closing threads. It just resulted in them going amuck
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SJG: "And the same goes for you GMD. Just reposting stupidity does not make it so." So asking for evidence supporting your baseless assertions is "stupidity". Reeks of ad hominem. Of course, I guess that's one way to distract from the fact that you don't actually <em>have</em> any evidence for your assertions. @SJG: "If some blocking is imposed, then there were be more." Prove it. Put up or shut up.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ SJG believes he is entitled to disproportionate say in how the board is run, because this board is a disproportionate share of his interaction with the outside world. Icee thinks political views held by half of America are "unacceptable," yet another guy who thinks freedom of speech for me but not for thee. Both need to shut up and cope.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Half of America aren't right wing extremists.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Most people here aren’t trolls but you are
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're one of the worst trolls here
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^That’s one opinion I sincerely doubt you’ll get a lot of folks agreeing with you OTH I know for a fact many, many, more have you on ignore than me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No you're an obvious troll.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yawn, you're boring.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee half are republican and you accuse everyone of being a troll so it becomes Meaningless when you say that. Its actually just your trolling tactic
  • founder
    2 years ago
    so it turns out I have a really loose definition of soon. anyway... here's an attempt at the new site: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    @Founder - I don't see a link for unpublished reviews. Under Atlanta clubs I see listing for clubs that are not in Atlanta...not even in the U.S.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    On this page: [view link] I think it would be more user friendly to list the states alphabetically. I don't see an option to re-order the listings. On this page: [view link] I think "Exotic Dance" in Norway is misplaced.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The new site looks good
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu and sirlapdancealot should be banned.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Lulz, there's my homie dougster playing his contrary games again, you go homie!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'm fine with getting banned along with worse trolls like Iceydodo. And I'll say it again... The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable. And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self. Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Icey who?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Looking at the proto New Site now: [view link] I got logged in. It looks good. I still see this as being aways out there. And I am not overly enamored with moving to a narrower format. I still see advantages to this site. Maybe both can kept going. The new one more for mobile devices. Also my ideas about picking up more of what Exotispot did, for dancers and clubs who want to be listed that way, and for adding an internal web camming feature, for dancers who want to be in that. Giving people the best they can do for a virtual strip club. SJG School of Rock more edgy [view link] In My Dreams [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Also, VIP membership might waive the cover charge for the lobby of virtual web camming, while other members just get a small amount of this.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ most of us go to strip clubs - we don’t want virtual lapdances moron. Well, if you pull that shit at the library maybe you’d get banned there which means you can’t post here anymore so maybe that is a good feature for here. No wonder your wife left your ass fucking loser.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Shailynn, last performance with the West Texas Christian Glee Club was at the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts. Now he, and his mom, have broken away. It is Shailynn Inc, and it does seem that he will be able to succeed Dallas's Robert Tilton. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion