tuscl

Strip Club Budget

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
I know a lot of you guys are independently wealthy and don’t worry about budgeting for strip clubs. But for the rest of us how do you plan to spend your budget? Say you have X dollars to spend at SC’s each month, do you go once a month and spend X, go every week and spend X/4 or go every other month and spend 2X? A combination of the above or do you just not worry about it.

45 comments

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't worry about it too much. I spend what I want to have a good time. If looking back I feel like I overspent, I'll hold off going again for a while.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Ditto
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    This is an expensive habit. Get a handle on what you monthly expenses are. Rent, car, insurance, food. Then you know what you have left that is discretionary. But don't spend you rent money on strippers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't have a set system or Excel spreadsheet, etc. I know roughly how much I can spend per week/month. If my expenses are up, then I spend less than that (or don't go). If my revenue is up and/or my expenses are down, then I might spend more (if I'm in the mood). It's also possible that I'll set that money aside for the non-strip club stuff that I like to do.

I think that a more rigid system is better for someone who either (1) needs or wants that sort of granular budgeting in their lives, or (2) struggles to keep control of their spending either in general or in strip clubs in particular.

What I don't do is take my credit or debit cards into the club. In the past, quick access to the ATM (regardless of the fees...) has caused me to make poor decisions. On the very rare occasions where I've walked to the car to get my cards so that I can spend more money, by the time I get to the car I realize that I'm being dumb and then I just go home.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs aren't places to be stingy.

If I go as a customer I spend around $500. If I go to drink and smoke with stripper hoes I know it's between $0 to $200 just depends.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I back into it. Before I spend dime one on strippers, a lot of money has to be funneled into various priorities (regular bill payments, tax payments, college savings accounts, retirement funds, other short-term household purchase priorities, pre-set charitable giving, etc.). Whatever I have left over that is not already spoken for represents the available pool of fun cash.

If we had a good quarter and there is far more than I should responsibly spend on strippers, the aforementioned investment accounts each get an additional infusion. If I had a bad quarter for any reason (collections issues for example), I club less, though in recent years this hasn't been much of a problem.

Easy-peasy.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I go about once a week and buy two or three lap dances when I go. I feel like I need a slightly rigid system to keep my spending under control. I go different days and times and to different clubs, not always same time and place.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I don't have a set amount per visit, week, month or year. I am on a pretty much fixed retirement income that exceeds my needs. But I do have fixed amounts that I am willing to spend on strip club services. $20 is my max for a dance. $300 for a 30 minute FS VIP. Haven't dabbled too much with OTC. I was paying my Favorite $400 for the whole afternoon. Might go a little higher for the right girl.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Last 15 or so relevant
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=58034

I like to budget for the month, in case I'm not feeling it one visit, or am having a great time another visit.

Have control over your money and your dick!
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    In my younger days, when I was building my nest egg, I visited clubs only a few times a year. Now, because I saved my money, and invested well, I go whenever I have the itch and spend whatever is warranted by the talent.

Delaying gratification is not something everyone chooses to do. But, it has its rewards.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    For most single guys with a regular job the math should be pretty easy. Your taxes, health insurance premiums and retirement contributions are already deducted from your paycheck and you probably already have a handle on what your other routine monthly expenses are. So figuring out what you can afford to spend on strippers in a given week/month shouldn't be terribly complicated.

As a business owner and the sole breadwinner for my household, the math gets a lot more complicated. I have a much longer list of priorities that has to be satisfied before I can burn cash in strip clubs.

I already spend on and visit strippers far more than I probably should. The way I keep it from impacting more important priorities is by exercising spending discipline when I visit. Now I'm still quite generous with the girls and bring more than enough to fund a very fun night with a willing partner, but there is a predetermined amount of money in my pocket and when it runs, so do I. My various obligations also ensure that I'm not spending several nights per week in the clubs.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    These days I don’t get to go as near as much as I used to so what I spend is not a big concern.

There have been times when I’ve left a club and felt a little guilty for what I spent, not that I could not afford it but I start thinking of what else I could have spent that money on. Then I remind myself I work hard and I think I’ve afforded the right to blow some money now and then how I see fit. If I had a really good time that night I don’t even think about it but if I had a meh time or a bad time then I feel guilt.

As for clubbing so what’s best for you. Rather save your money and go all out once a month versus several small trips a month, that’s up to you. Personally for me I’d rather go big on less visits because it makes that once or twice visit a month seem more special.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    In a way it takes care of itself. Once I've test driven everything desirable on the lot, if I don't end up leasing one, I'm good with not revisiting the showroom until there's sufficient turnover while letting my expendable funds build.
    I also have commissioned dancers/staff to alert me when my types of new models arrive.

• datinman
    2 years ago
    As long as the monthly entertainment budget is below the monthly alimony payments, I look at it as saving money.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    I'm not old yet so I still worry about my savings. SO I wait till I have $1K in spending money. I have no set time frame because I'm horny every single day so once I hit $1K I'm going. I usually don't ever spend NEARLY that much. And it's still a fresh thing for me that I have yet to implement it regularly.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    I keep a certain amount in my bank account, when I'm below that amount I stop spending money on optional things. When I'm above that amount I spend money on optional things. I live a pretty easy straightforward life.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks, but I have to say I’m most surprised that Robert Kraft got busted at the same price point we all have paid!
    Some guys this hobby takes up less than their slotted entertainment/discretionary fund. Some of us have to take families on vacation, and our time also hinders our hobby as well.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Before the pandemic, I went whenever I wanted to. I didn’t have a concern about the cost of a club trip. I’m not a guy who spends more than $1,000 (on a night at a club), so I’m not a whale.

I have found the sweet spot is between $300-$500 for a good time at a NJ club. The benefits seem to decline when spending more than $600 in a single night.

I don’t have a set monthly budget. I have 2 daughters in college, and a decent list of both fixed and variable expenses each month. I also have an ex and alimony. But, I manage things, and it works out.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Pretty much what Dolfan said within reason. I’ll let my opportunities dictate when I spend and how much.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman with your level of skill and experience I don’t know why you bother with clubs with all those college hotties available to you!
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I have a set percentage of my paycheck deposited into a 2nd checking account that I use for my fun money. That account is used for anything I may want outside of my normal expenses so it covers hobbies (strip clubs, gambling, wood working), entertainment (concerts, sports events, etc), vacations and any other items I may want to splurge on like the new grill I just bought. I currently have 15% of my normal paycheck and 50% of my monthly bonus check going into this account.

How often I club depends mostly on how often I am in a town with decent clubs since there are no good clubs near where I live. When I am in a town worth clubbing in I just check the balance of the account and base my budget on what's in the account and any upcoming purchases I anticipate using the account for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I"m in the "single-guy w/ no S.O./ex-S.O nor kids to support" camp thus I have less obligation$ - also my nature even as a kid was to not waste my $$$ (not spend it just b/c I had it) and mainly just spend it on things I needed and *some* things I may want - i.e. I've never had an issue w.r.t. spending too-much and I've been that way pretty-much my whole life - thus I've never had a budget for anything b/c I've always been on the prudent-side w.r.t. spending.

I'm also able to visit clubs that are not that expensive; as opposed to the OP whose area-clubs I believe are in the order of $45/dance (or more) - thus I can often get-my-fill w/o necessarily having to pay an eye - as w/ most experienced SCers, w/ time I've more-or-less learned what it takes to have a decent time w/o overdoing-it and I"m able to stick to clubs where I feel I get decent-value.

The $$$ I spend in clubs is fairly-significant for me but it does not impact paying my bills and I"m never in debt (always pay my CCs in full, etc) - the only way my SC-spending affects me is maybe not saving-and-investing as much for retirement as I o/w would be although I'm still doing alright in that area but would be in better-shape if I didn't club.

I'm currently on a hiatus from SCing (going on almost 6-months sober :)) - but pre-Covid when I was a regular-SCer I did as others in that I mainly clubbed when I got the itch - at my SC-peak I'd avg a visit a week but that is what the avg came out to; sometimes I'd club a bit more; sometimes a bit less; but I rarely had a budget for when I visited nor a hard-limit on what I'd spend although I had a ballpark I stuck-to.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I take out $5k and set it aside for clubbing. I used to budget $300 for a night, but now it's $500 with prices increases and the recent drive to VIP in Seattle clubs. This precipitated a shift from $20 notes to a mix of $20 and $50 notes, which in turn precipitated the great "Over-tipped in the Dark VIP" incident of 2022. I don't know who got the over-tip, but no one volunteered this information, and I found myself amused at having this first-world problem.

I don't always spend the $500 in a night, but if I get a few test dances @$40 and a $350 VIP, I'm at $500 pretty quickly. Sometimes I go 3x in a month, sometimes I don't go at all. When the money runs out, I consider my sins, my life choices, and my spending habits. Then I wait a bit in penance, and take another $5k. Last time it took 10 months to go through $5k. This time I bet it's less.

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Why do you want to set a real budget? If you will be continuing to see what women you might meet, that will be open ended.

SJG

Gimme Shelter [Rolling Stones Cover] - Britny Lobas at The Roost Austin, Tx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71GZQYH…
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Shadowcat, $300 for a full service VIP? That sounds insane! How FA in the club?

Mr Dugan, how much do you actually spend per visit, and per month at the club?
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Dolman summed it up well.

The other thing I’d add is that clubbing is just one fun thing I spend money on. I look at things in terms of opportunity cost. If there is a fishing trip I want to take or a new gun I want to buy, I’ll forgo the clubs for a while. On the other hand, sometimes the ladies beckon and there is nothing more I’d love to spend some money on. It varies.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    There are watches, shoes, other jewelry, good quality food, perfumes... many other money sinks
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @FishHawk

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

I take the approach to gambling for the hobby, because YMMV.

“You should only go to the strip-club with money you’re comfortable losing, because YMMV.

That way it’s always going to be mostly fun for you and you don’t have to stress unnecessarily about a bit of bad luck with a couple air dances, because YMMV.

The goal is to have fun and enjoy the experience, watching strippers, selecting one, test drive her to see if she up to your liking, because again YMMV, and you may have to try a few before you find your ATF DS.

If you’re using money that you can’t afford to lose it’s never going to be fun, because YMMV.

Remember

“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Kent what is DS?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Dream stripper. It's in the glossary.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    It also I'm really picky. And for things I'm not interested in, I'm cheap as fuck. I'm going to the strip club looking to be wowed, I'd rather fold then go after an average experience or just doing something for the sake of doing it.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Mr Dugan, how much do you actually spend per visit, and per month at the club?"

Sure BTE, let me pull that data together for you right now. While I'm at it is there anything else I can provide? Maybe my Social Security number and a copy of my driver's license? How about some bank account info.? 😄
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Comon rick that info isnt personal like that, everyone here is posting what they’re spending each visit or month at the club!
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    To be honest, I don’t budget for SCing specifically. When I have a few bucks cash extra in my wallet I set it aside. When I go to a club I like to have at least $300 in cash on me. Sometimes more. I don’t always spend that much. I have other expensive hobbies so what I spend on this one varies quite a bit. It was interesting discussion though.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I'm an opportunistic pervert. I set aside some cash after everything else is taken care of, and when I deem I have enough, I go. Lately, OTC expenses are chewing into club funds, but I still manage to get out a couple times a month.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I handle my money much how professional gamblers might handle money. I have a bankroll that I spend from. If I want to increase the amount of money in my bankroll, I'll add money to it. If there's not enough money in the bankroll, I don't go clubbing.

Within the club, I maintain really high standards and then only spend on the girls that meet those standards. If I don't feel I'm spending enough, I'll lower my standards. If I'm spending too much, I'll raise my standards, go to other clubs where I might not expect to spend, or not go as frequently.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Lately, OTC expenses are chewing into club funds, but I still manage to get out a couple times a month."

I've been there, more times than I care to admit. Ideally I like to maintain a 50/50 OTC to ITC spending mix, which keeps me level enough while allowing me to develop other options ITC. But sometimes I'll binge on the OTC side, which leads to a reduction in my ITC visits.

In the old days, I'd club for a few hours and then hit it OTC after the club closed. Talk about the best of all worlds - efficient and fairly reliable given how convenient it was for everyone involved. Nowadays I can no longer be out that late most nights, so now I have to plan separate OTC events.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @rickdugan: "I've been there, more times than I care to admit. Ideally I like to maintain a 50/50 OTC to ITC spending mix"

For whatever reason (probably several), for a long time here in Louisville, it was far easier to get a girl to agree to do extras in the club than it was to convince them to meet up outside. Not sure why (mostly because I don't really <em>care</em> why 🤣) that pendulum seems to be swinging the other way now.

And, as I alluded to in another thread, it's hard to say "no" when a hot late 20s single mother invites me to her place for sex and dinner. Last month, I joking mentioned "steak and blowjob day" and she completely seriously said "OK". 😂😂 She's a great cook.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    George wtf! Insane story. Whats the age difference with you and that dancer?! What are you paying her for OTC
    Thats crazy lucky! You get steak included as part of your OTC!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Mr Dugan you are so lucky to be doing so much otc man...
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Not as lucky as GMD apparently. "Steak and blowjob day" indeed, lmao. The only question I have is: Did she serve them together? 😁
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Oh comon mate! Crazy. eating steak while getting bj. Its like the stuff of dreams
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @rickdugan: “ Did she serve them together?”

Definitely not. I make it a rule to never engage in gastronomic and sexual pleasure at the same time. Often in close proximity, but not simply. 😂😂
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    "but not simply" should have been "not simultaneously".
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    300 to 400 is decent. If you visit couple of times in a month. More than 1k is lost mind
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion