tuscl

Unsettled Strip Club Topics on the TUSCL Boards?

Friday, March 11, 2022 4:01 AM
After looking through a few recent flare ups instigated by the usual suspects, it got me thinking about what the big unsettled issues really are among the TUSCLers.

If we're honest about how the political dumping ground got so popular around here, maybe it's out of boredom because we mostly agree on the basic hobby ins and outs. Or do we? Did the TUSCL vets just tacitly agree to disagree? Is that even possible?

Other than the "front room" subject that has one or two vocal members (plus Subra when he feels like trolling) vs the world, are there any others? Buying Club VIP memberships? Having favorite dancers vs playing the field? ITC vs OTC? To kiss or not to kiss the strippers?

104 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I've been busy and really slacked off regarding clubbing since before the pandemic. Since it started 2 years ago I've maybe clubbed 4-5 times and not at all for the past couple months. too busy now and have some life issues going on too. I have the urge and almost hit a club last week but it didn't happen but when I do go it might be a spur of the moment type of thing.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU you've got a good point. It's kinda the elephant in the room in just about every hobby discussion since the pandemic started. But I also think that ended up being an "agree to disagree" thing because if people were concerned about their health who was I to disagree because I was still in the clubs? Just speaking for myself on that of course.

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Not to mention on the pandemic front it disrupted millions of lives in the US (and billions around the world) so priorities are naturally going to shift. Prioritizing has never really been my strong suit so...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well here’s my situation…

Pandemic started, my travel went from always on the road to being stuck at home.

Once things started to return to somewhat normal, my travel was still (and still is) greatly reduced and coincidently I am not returning to the places I used to visit that had “good” strip clubs.

Given the raviews over the past year in regards to some of my old haunts I really am in no rush to go back to be price gouged, crammed into a club because half the ones in the area are now out of business and see sub par lineups. I’m not saying it’s like that everywhere but it appears that’s the case in most of the places I used to go. Perfect example: Detroit.

I feel like I’ll wake up one day and all the clubs will be like they were pre-pandemic but I know that’s not likely to happen. One this the pandemic has taught me is to become incredibly patient, so I can wait it out for better days.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Commando or boxers?

How much cash should you bring?

Why isn't glitter outlawed yet?

If Russia is going to hack us, can they start with the strippers on their i-phones in da club?
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    It seems like there might be a spilt between old guys and young guys on the purpose of clubs, how to interact with the girls and who should be going to them. I think the old guys understand the young guys better than vice versa. Every old guy used to be young and know what it's like so they have some sympathy for younger guys but no young guy has the experience of being old. So they tend not to have any sympathy for old guys because they have no idea what being old is really like.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m here with an open mind but some things I just don’t get on board with. This whole fucking 4’s at these fucked up dives I never understood. Im here with money to go after the HOT girls. I mean Jesus have you seen some of these clubs these guys on here are all giddy about? *shudders*
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve cut back my clubbing significantly since the start of the pandemic. I’ve only hit a handful of clubs in the past 2 years.

One of the big discussions of the past seemed to be on LDK. There are guys who love it, and there are those who are very much against it. I have nothing against it, but I just don’t do it.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'm an old guy, but I agree with Muddy, what's the point of going to a strip club if there ain't no hot women around, might as well hit up a neighborhood bar and get a three dollar beer.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Every moment seems to be a snapchat moment for young guys. They seem to go to clubs to be seen and noticed, as well as to look like big spenders, literally throwing money around. Older guys seem to be more purposeful and except for the dancer(s) they want, appear to prefer not being noticed. As for me? Strip clubs are bars. I like to drink, and I like bar culture. My strip clubbing experience during the pandemic was little different from before or after, except for the 10 weeks all the clubs in the country were closed. I therefore don't care if the dancers suck because it's still a bar, still has alcohol and 99% of the time, sports on tv. The added alcohol costs due to venue are unimportant, just the same as gas. Gas was $2.20 around here last year at this time so we'd drive 500 miles round trip to ski Sugarloaf Maine. Its $4.50 today so later today we leave and will drive 500 miles round trip to ski Sugarloaf.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Big unsettled issues" are the same as ever. Most of us can agree to disagree, but the #1 route to being hated here is to tell others they're having fun wrong. SJG telling us we're "chumps" for buying dances or Icee telling us soliciting prostitution is the bane of society, they might as well be preaching Mormonism here.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ yes how practical - “everyone here is soliciting strippers which makes them prostitutes and you are all wrong, but I’m a pimp by the way.”

Skibum also makes an excellent point. Me and many others here probably do not want anyone to know we are strip clubbing…
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    For what it's worth Shai; I did a four day 3G trip to Detroit last September. Pretty much same as it always was. Club talent selection was just a bit down and prices a bit inflated but, nothing too crazy. With a little more patience and $$ out of my wallet I had just as good of a time as in the past.

Reviews in my history.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    I agree with Tetra.

I think where posts go off the rails is when contributors go from offering their opinions to judging other's. People don't post on here so they can be told they are criminals or pedophiles or psychopaths or sexual deviants or have no game or are mentally unstable, etc... Especially when the members making those "professional evaluations"...could look into a mirror and see that same person with those same issues staring right back at them.

I mean, I often will post about mistakes I've made at a club. I just went out last night...made multiple mistakes. I don't mind people poking fun or pointing out that I could have done something differently. We've all left the club with a bit of remorse over what we spent or whether we should have done this or that. I just hope we can still have a decent conversation before the whole thing devolves into random nonsense and users throwing feces at each other.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey is a loser here solely to cause problems. Same with SJG. I will never believe either spends or ever spent time and money strip clubbing.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Can anything be done to eliminate the homo stuff in the photo section?
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    ^ I agree with misterorange. I put that asshole on ignore, but the photos still show up.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Yeah, Wall. There is so much (valuable) information here that aside from regional or club by club specifics, most of the topics have been well covered. I also agree with tetra that there are frustrating posting trends, including telling people how to have fun. I’ve even seen some people rejecting reviews because the reviewer said he used a credit card or paid a stripper up front and that’s bad tactics. WTF? The review was good. How the reviewer went about his business is not your concern.

My own personal pet peeve is people posting ‘advice’ that’s not based on their own personal knowledge but based on what they’ve read here. They are just repeating what someone else said. “I’ve never been to Detroit but my recommendation based on reading reviews is that you do this.” Ugh.

The above does not apply to the politics forum. Enter there at your own risk and wear your flame retardant underwear. No rules in that forum and I’m ok with that.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    I concur that when you ignore someone their pictures should also be ignored.

I'm sure their are a few PL's that are disgusted by and try to ignore all my annoying pictures.
    3 years ago
    Longball, your pictures are very hard to look at, wink, especially now that the opportunity to grow the tiny avatars is back
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    +1 for the docsavage post on experience. That's probably something I didn't think about as much when reading through these TUSCL posts at an age starting with 2.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I don't see it debated much on the TUSCL boards, but skibum's point about the customers who want to be known as clubgoers and those who don't is something I've seen as a situation IRL. On TUSCL we're already behind screen names, so this bunch is already leaning toward the side of anonymity by default. Any of you guys out there live streaming or posting photos from the clubs?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Every one complains about the cities shutting down or trying to shut down strip clubs but yet no one is willing to publicly admit going to them. My son and daughter know I go and they know about shadowcat and TUSCL. They just accept it. Even tease me. My daughter is a co owner on all of my bank accounts and can see the large cash withdrawals if she wants to. It's nice not having to lie to them.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    I have a handful of people that know I partake in this hobby, but most people in my life, I'd rather keep this to myself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think clubs are really different now. The whole dynamic changed. Now it seems like dancers and clubs are fighting over customers.

And the young guys flashing money.... its always like 5 guys each takes out 200 in one's. They make a stack and take turns posing for instagram. Lulz
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd love to be out in the open about my time, money, and activities. Generally, it would make things easier. But, there's still a lot of fields of work and regions where that's just not possible without really doing some damage to your career and relationships.

I think it's heading in the right direction though (slowly). Ten years ago, the idea of decriminalizing or legalizing sex work wasn't even on the table. Now there are several states and cities where it's regularly debated. Thought there's plenty of guys on here who love hating on young people, they seem to be a lot less prone to knee-jerk judgementalism when it comes to sex work (and other things). I suspect that it will slowly lose its stigma over the next 10 to 20 years, sort of the same way that pot has gone from the "devil weed" to something that has both recreational and medical uses.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think the big open issue is just do you take strip clubs at face value and engage with the women as they are presenting to you, or do you opt to see through this and to quickly get beyond their FemBot presentation, and the practice of Buying Dances, and often of doing Extras or LDKing.

Once one has been exposed to more unrestricted venues, like I was at one of our underground places where most of the dancers, starting with a core group of Latinas, were doing Front Room FS and everything else you could want, then you can't really take the FemBot presentation at face value anymore.

And so you see that Extras and Buying Dancers are just gimmicks invented to separate marks from their money, while the girl does not have to open herself up psychologically to you at all.

SJG

The Baker Gurvitz Army - Memory Lane
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td5ktUD-…
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "If we're honest about how the political dumping ground got so popular around here, maybe it's out of boredom because we mostly agree on the basic hobby ins and outs. Or do we?"

I think you've hit on one of the two big trends on this sub. This sub isn't particularly newbie friendly (more on this in a moment) so we have a lot of relative veterans, all of whom for which topics like LDKing and OTC and "how should I tell the stripper no" etc etc are all pretty much settled. We've all converged on the same things, either because we've been doing this for 20 years and discovered it independently, or recognized good advice here and adopted it.

The other big trend is, as I mentioned, this sub isn't newbie friendly, which leads to a lack of fresh perspectives from people who haven't adopted the forum consensus and/or just don't have the experience to know the answers to everything. The reasons for this include the fact that the forum can be tough -- there are times when the front page threads are at least half trolls, and even on other threads the trolls manage to take many discussions off course.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "while the girl does not have to open herself up psychologically to you at all."

Per the above, you are fooling yourself if you think everyone wants to date them. I am perfectly fine with them putting the "worker" in "sex worker." I want a pleasant, orgasmic interaction, then to be gone. I don't even want to call one my CF or LTF.

You and Icee seem to think it's a coup to date them, when you might as well be bragging about your consummate skill at tiddlywinks.

You're also the two Kings of Telling People How to Have Fun, so you're only fooling yourselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "fooling yourself if you think everyone wants to date them"

First of all I don't relate to the concept of "fun" at all.

Second, most of the time unattached women can be gotten to. Maybe you don't want to do car keys and wallet dates with her, but if you have selected her then it would seem like you would want to bang her.

So if this is not so with the women at your strip clubs, then go someplace else, some place where they have women you like.

And as far as this being an unsettled issue, I think it is an area where there is substantial disparity of views. But no, things do not have to be settled.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "First of all I don't relate to the concept of "fun" at all."
    The fuck this even mean?

Want to bang, yes. Not want to date, or even bring back to my house to bang.

If people could live and let live, this would be pretty settled.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    SJG

That is very unsettling.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Subraman said "this sub isn't newbie friendly, which leads to a lack of fresh perspectives from people who haven't adopted the forum consensus and/or just don't have the experience to know the answers to everything."

Bingo. One of the things I appreciate about the r/stripclubs reddit is that it's much more open to guys who are new to strip clubs (or have been away for a long time). On here, a new guy has to wade through decade-old inside jokes and being treated like shit for no discernible reason (not unlike most dancers arriving here...) before they can participate in any discussion. Most people justifiably don't want to deal with that.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If I do something, it is not for FUN, there is some larger purpose to it.

Now if I can accomplish something I will feel exhilaration.

But no, I don't seek chemical mood alteration, like alcohol, marijuana, or that endorphin rush from ejaculation. These are just escapes.

And your own home is a good place to bang a girl. It is paid for, and it tells her that you like her and that you want her to know about you.

So if the women who dance in strip clubs are not ones you want to bang in your own home, why don't you go someplace where the have girls you do want to do that with.

The standard critique of men retaining prostitutes is that they are paying them to go away. That is, getting to a woman and getting her to spread her legs is not that difficult. The reason the money is being paid is because the guy does not want her thinking she is now somehow involved with him.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "why don't you go someplace where the have girls you do want to do that with."

It's called "the VIP," honey.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "the VIP" ?

Sounds like it is like what is always alleged, that you like to deal with women by paying them to go away.

Your choice, but why not find the ones you don't want to have go away?

SJG
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Just remember, not all dancers have the same attitudes towards sex,
    so for some VIP means "Vasectomy Is Preferred"
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And pay them to stay?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ That is how it works with Mistresses. The Mistress if not a wife, but she is not a hooker either.

Most women who are no longer being supported by their parents are getting money, material, or social advantage through the men that they fuck.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Your choice, but why not find the ones you don't want to have go away?"

That's called "dating."

You know, for the TUSCLer most scarred by his own divorce, it's hilarious to hear you advise _anyone_ on non-P4P women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most women get money from jobs.

The women you pay to fuck you are working as well. Honestly it's no big deal to just say you like hoes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A mistress is an anachronistic concept. Uoire a hookers regular. She's not loyal to you....
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ My (screen) name is Tetradon, and I'm a hoe-a-holic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg it's the same argument in every thread. You're not even fooling yourself most likely.

I have friends who fuck hookers and they have the best stories about them. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you know nothing about me. But I will tell you that I don't divide women into two categories.

Icey, "A mistress is an anachronistic concept."

No, it is pretty much standard in Europe, Latin America, and in Asia and Africa. Less so in the English speaking countries, and the only place where people don't seem to understand is the US.

Icey, you can try to make employment a necessary standard for women, but with those in strip clubs they are there because that is how they get their money. So if they are there on call for you, you best be expecting to give them money.

And even women with paying employment have often gotten that through the men they fuck.

And to return to strip clubs, that is their paying employment, so if you want to be with them, best be ready to be giving them money.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Tetradon, you know nothing about me"

Except that you can't stop talking about yourself, your org, your harebrained philosophy on this or that. Wherever your "privacy wall" exists, you sit squarely outside of it.

I went to the grocery store this morning. They gave me yogurt, fruit, and chicken, but I honored their choice with money. Just like with women!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg you said all women are yhe same. Now you admitted girls work at strip clubs and should be paid by customers because it's a business transaction.

So you treat women differently according to their profession.

You understand that giving to a hooker results in her having sex. Without yhe money she would not have sex with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    See you had a moment of lucidity
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No, really, I get it. I too occasionally have a lapse in judgement and make a sincere attempt at getting SJG to even recognize that other points of view can exist. It's ultimately a textbook definition of "tilting at windmills".

SJG is a scratch-and-sniff book of solipsistic behaviors.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, what you can know about me is that I don't deal with women the way that you do in your grocery store transaction.

and Icey, the girls who work at strip clubs should be given money because knowing that they will be getting money is what allows them to be there. It is a show of respect and of care.

"You understand that giving to a hooker results in her having sex. Without yhe money she would not have sex with you."

But this does not necessarily mean that she is literally being paid for having sex with you, or that that money is necessarily her only motive.

SJG

Ginger Baker's Air Force - 12 Gates of the City (1970)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED_6dYfj…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If she wouldn't be there without money then it is her only m9t8ve.

Do you pay rent as a sign of care and generosity to your landlord or would you be evicted if you didn't?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    She expects money, is counting on money, and she needs it. But this still does not mean that money is her only motive for all that she does.

I do not have a more complex relationship with my landlord, and I do not seek to have such.

But the beautiful girls in strip clubs are an entirely different story.

SJG

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She wouldn't be there without being paid
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    She wouldn't be able to afford to be there without getting money.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She wouldn't sleep with you without you paying. That defines it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Welcome to the chicken-and-egg debate, TUSCL style.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "She wouldn't sleep with you without you paying."

This is not necessarily true, especially since it sounds like you are talking about it being outside the club.

But experienced womanizers around the world usually do seem to want to keep giving them Mistress Maintenance. It could be cash, or it could be material, or it could be social advantage. You don't want her to think that you are just trying to get something for free from her. You want her to know that you respect her.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's not true. You're creating fantasies and what if scenarios that aren't real. What you're saying isn't grounded in reality

The reality is you pay to fuck and it's okay to admit.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Icey he'll never admit that. Your latest post is exactly what he's been doing as long I've been here. It's a bunch of hypothetical scenarios of him getting women in the club and getting to walk out the door with them. I suspect he's never even once done this, but it's his fantasy.

And when you try to ask him the last time he's used any of this stuff in the club, or even when his last time in the club was, it's that same response we all know: My f2f life is private, blah blah blah. Which to me translates to "I haven't been in the club in over two decades." He talked at great length about his experiences at AMPs on this very site, SLD used to link them all the time. But all of a sudden he can't talk about any recent club visits because privacy wall or some shit.

It's a guy who doesn't go to strip clubs, trying to give everyone advice on what they should be doing in strip clubs. And telling them to stay away from strip clubs if you don't want to date the women there.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Most of this is way too much thinking for me, lol.

Look, I'll never tell another grown man how to spend his money. But this site has taken a weird turn recently. Things I WILL criticize are as follows:

Premature ejaculators who treat cumming in their own pants like it's a cause célèbre. I mean come on now, lol.

Guys who post about stalking dancers, even if they can't understand that this what they are doing. C'mon dude - shake it off.

Guys who post absurd harlequin romance stuff about a girl being paid to run her ass in his lap. Again, c'mon dude.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @rick, see what I said earlier about telling people they're having fun wrong.

Anyone, if the feeling of man juice matting your leg hairs the whole ride home feels like victory, you do you, man.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    The guy should fly the white handkerchief used to mop up his mess like a flag, because he surrendered!
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @tfp: “ It's a guy who doesn't go to strip clubs, trying to give everyone advice on what they should be doing in strip clubs. And telling them to stay away from strip clubs if you don't want to date the women there.”

I have no way of proving this, but your summary sounds more plausible the more time I spend in these discussions.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Tetanus, my criticism revolved around celebrating premature ejaculation like it's something we should all strive for. Heck we even gave it a "Lap Dance King" glossary spot.

If a guy can come in his pants just from having an ass rubbed in his clothed crotch then by all means go yee forth, lol. In some respects I envy guys who can blow their loads for $60 with a hot girl in a VIP/LD room. But celebrating premature ejaculations in one's own pants is weird and not a little creepy.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Newsflash, Rickiboi, we're all varying levels of "creepy" to polite society. That's why we talk about it here and not around the Thanksgiving turkey.

For someone who brags about timing his purchases of ass to rent being due, as being "less creepy" than the LDKers, is like a Stage 4 brain cancer patient bragging that he's healthier than a Stage 4 pancreatic cancer patient.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ You're entitled to your opinion obviously, but the only place I've ever seen guys high five premature ejaculation is on this board. Nailing a piece of hot ass, OTOH...
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Fwiw, I like the fact that LDK knows what he likes, is unashamed about it, and that tuscl is inclusive enough that he feels comfortable sharing it here. The fact that it’s a little odd to me makes it more interesting. You could do worse than getting your own tuscl acronym. Full disclosure, I personally never would want to have an LDK, it’s not my thing.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Nothing to high five about; you didn't earn it.

Just because you bought a world series ring on eBay doesn't mean you can throw a wipeout slider.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ldks are like extra safe sex when you think about it
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Tetanus, earned or not, hot ass is hot ass.

You think that those Navy guys who pour into Bangkok or Tijuana en masse after weeks without any tail, and with cash burning holes in their pockets, aren't cheering each other on just because they're paying for it?

Now imagine one of those same guys emerging from a private room after he just blew a load in his own pants. Do you think he walks out, announces it to the group and then puts his hand up for high fives? Fuck no. Instead he lies about how he pounded the shit out of her as he slides into the bathroom to clean the mess out of his pants before anyone notices. 😉
    , announcing he just blew a load in his own pants, and putting his hands
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Speaking of messes, that last partial sentence was obviously supposed to be deleted, lol.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ @Rickiboi, guys cheer each other on to get hot sauce enemas, or chug bottles of vodka, or other things that few would consider an "accomplishment." Navy guys also sneak into the meadow and fuck sheep.

P4P hot ass is great. It just isn't earned.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I was cheered on to chug a bottle of vodka before. Ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "It just isn't earned."

Again, so what? Again you're entitled to your opinion, but if you really believe that fucking a hot woman equates with splooging in your own pants from a lil rubbing just because there is cash involved then I think we're at impasse. 😉
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    And yes, guys will cheer all sorts of stupid and crazy things, including fun with strippers and hookers. But as long as that list is, premature ejaculation is not on it and there is a reason for that. I'd rather talk about a hot sauce enema and chugging a bottle of vodka than a guy making goo in his own pants because a girl had her ass in his clothed lap. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rick. Kinda like you bragging about paying hookers to fuck you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ No doubt. But even guys who pay hookers for sex don't want to read endless stories about guys who can't even get their dicks out of their pants before they make a mess all over themselves.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I have nothing against guys who LDK. I respect their ability to enjoy the strip club experience.

As I have mentioned many times, I enjoy fucking dirty strippers. I don’t expect anyone to high five me as I walk out of VIP trying to conceal my arousal.

Strip clubs are odd places, for guys to do odd things, and pay odd amounts of money to have the experience. Most of what we do ITC could appear odd to others looking in. There are varying levels of odd, as there are fetishes, and there are just regular club goers. But it’s mostly all good.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I personally don’t mind the super thin pants/shorts boner guys. I don’t run towards them but I don’t run away either. Maybe some dancers don’t like that, but if so then that’s their fault for working in a club where bouncers don’t turn those customers away at the door. And in clubs that offer open floor dances instead of them only happening away in some booth, they tend to take the initiative, after I’m done dancing for one customer, to walk up and ask me for a dance immediately. And sometimes said dances happen in whatever version of vip the club has, so it’s not always the cheapest option they go for. At least, in clubs where vip is relatively cheap and not like the cabanas in Austin or something. And afterwards, off to the next lap. Yay for fast sales. 🥰

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    So, I ultimately don't care if a guy wants to blow a load in his pants. The only time I look down on the practice is when a dancer has to deal with a surprise wet spot, which I think it pretty horrible. She should know ahead of time if she's going to come into contact with a guys jizz (and if she wants to charge more for that, then she should have that as an option).

But, considering that we've had guys on here post rape fantasy (one hopes it is fantasy...) and brag about skating along the hairy edge of statutory rape (and occasionally brag about crossing that line), guys who drive home with a puddle in their pants is relatively innocuous.

It's hard to tell to what degree it's a fetish versus frugality. I know that there are guys who talk about it in terms of cost savings alone. At the same time, I've seen other conversations that go pretty deep in the weeds on what brand of pants, underwear, fabric choices, etc., etc., and that makes it sound more like a fetish.

I'm not an LDK guy, and I never will be. But I'm also not going to kink shame anyone as long as there's consent all around.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @tetradon: “ P4P hot ass is great. It just isn't earned.”

Yes it is great! If the money you spent was earned, I’d say you earned that p4p, just as much as you earned that new car or house or vacation.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Unsettled is not really a good way to look at this. There are just different ideas, mostly between those who take what is offered at strip clubs at face value and those who see though it.

Eventually I would think that most will see that Extras is not really sensible concept and that buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How is getting extras different from displaying generosity in a club snd a frmos and then pumping loads into her in yhe back room? Or displaying generosity in an amp and her giving you a girlfriend audition?
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Pretty interesting discussion here. One we've had before, nonetheless it's nice to see folks keep it civil.

Rick has always made it clear how he feels about dudes who cum from lap dances. However I don't understand his calling it premature ejaculation. It's a girl rubbing her ass on your dick. Yes it's through clothes, but the friction produced gives enough pleasure to a dick to where doing it long enough can bring a guy to orgasm. Is it the fact that the guy is wearing pants still? If he takes his pants down and she rubs her naked ass against his dick and he comes, do you consider that premature ejaculation? If so, then I guess you're saying that a handjob to orgasm is also premature ejaculation, same with a tittyfuck to orgasm.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Displaying generosity means handing a girl money, usually regularly.

There is no implied deal or contract.

And then with extras, what happens is what happens, but there is no "extra" because there is no basic service.

And TFP, guys who LDK have had to learn how to come easier and faster, so it is like premature. Better to take women slow and easy and only come after she has gone over the top a few times from G-Spot massaging and all. Let it get as intense as possible.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being a hookers regular is p4p just like paying a hooker for her time and extra for sex.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you are addressing that to me, I have never said on work about being a hooker's regular.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Showing generosity on a regular basis in return for girlfriend auditions is being a hookers regular
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have never practiced generosity that way. It is a simple thing, in the vast majority of cases the girl is ready for outside liaisons immediately. So there is no reason to go back to her strip club, AMP, or sidewalk.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz you pay her for sex and she has it with you
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Generosity, not paying for sex. And not more than once starting from her work place.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    OK, on how many recent threads do we have this infinite loop of SJG (incorrectly) saying he's not paying girls for sex and Icee (correctly) pointing out that this is a distinction without a difference?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Generosity by how you define it is p4p
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You're a hooker????? Gawd, I thought I was just doing great with you.... Arthur.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "OK, on how many recent threads do we have this infinite loop of SJG (incorrectly) saying he's not paying girls for sex and Icee (correctly) pointing out that this is a distinction without a difference?"

It's like quicksand. The more you try to fight it that faster you sink lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Tetradon said "OK, on how many recent threads do we have this infinite loop of SJG (incorrectly) saying he's not paying girls for sex and Icee (correctly) pointing out that this is a distinction without a difference?"

Welcome to the TUSCL remake of "Groundhog Day".
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Handling money is always sensitive, and handling women is even more sensitive.

You have to know what you are doing, what you are trying to communicate.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I know what I'm doing, I'm communicating "I'd like to rail your puss in the VIP for $300."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg when you give money to a prostitute in an amp on the street or in a club and she fucks you its p4p. You had a few moments of lucidity before when you admitted its laying for sex and said every relation is a monetary exchange etc. Now you're completely denying that it's p4p. If you handed her money and she left with it would you be passed off or happy with your act of generosity? You pay them for sex.

This argument js insane.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael
    Thanks, now I cannot forget the idea of SJG looking like Bill Murray.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @icey: “ This argument is insane”

Yep.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most sexual interactions between men and women have the woman seeking some kind of extrinsic benefit, like money, material, or social advantage.

But this does not mean that you are engaging in quid pro quo.

SJG
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @sjg: "Most sexual interactions between men and women have the woman seeking some kind of extrinsic benefit, like money, material, or social advantage."

No, this is just not true. In the vast majority of couples I know, men and women get together because they are attracted to one another, see the other person as a solid partner to build an equal life with, or both. Relationships aren't transactions, they're mutual partnerships.

Now in your case, I could see how you might have arrived at this opinion. You let us all know that you had some kind of mail order bride from Mexico, and haven't been married otherwise. Did I get that right? If that's true, of course someone in that position is after your money. If that and sex workers (however you hand them money) are your experience of women, then I can see how you arrived at this conclusion, because they actually are literally all just after your money. Because it's their job.

If you only ever ate out at restaurants, and literally no one in your life had every cooked you a meal because they love you and want you to eat something tasty, but rather every single person that cooked you a meal did it because they were looking to get paid for their time plus a tip: you might very reasonably come to the conclusion that cooks are just out to get your money. Because they are!

You are generalizing your limited experience to a wide world of women, and showing your lack of experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion