tuscl

New Customer

Hi this is first post on the forum. There is only one SC locally and I started going a few months ago, once every few weeks. Been going a bit more regularly now and last week got a dance from a really good dancer who has already become my favourite. I went way over my budget last week with this girl, but ultimately no regrets. You only live once and and it's not a financially crippling amount although I can't afford to be spending that regularly.

Brings me to my first question on here. I'd like to get a dance from this girl regularly each week when she is working. What is the etiquette in negotiating a price? I'd be looking to pay a bit less for the dances but get them more regularly, rather than spending a lot all at once and then nothing. Do dancers generally offer "discounts" for stuff like that, and if so what would a fair % reduction generally be?

55 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Nope. You will not pay less than the standard dance rate for that club.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    CMI is usually right, but with the right dancer the following lines have worked:

1. This is all I've got. What can we do.

2. I would like to give you X, but then I would never be able to do it again.

3. I didn't come here last week because I only had X.

But once you have paid X+50, you're kind of stuck unless you stay away for a while.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    P S. It occurs to me that none of these lines will now work on any of the dancers who read this discussion

Sorry.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I get da $5 lapperz
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It has been mentioned many times previously, and it remains true. This is an expensive hobby. Becoming a dancer’s regular customer doesn’t usually get you a discount. It usually is a consistent cash flow for the dancer.

It is dangerous to show your cards with a dancer, and hope they give you a discount. At this point it might be best to enjoy the variety in your nearby club. Don’t get locked down by one dancer.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Why would you assume that she'd ever be willing to do more work for less money per effort?

I'm sure you're thinking that she should be happy to lock down xx amount of income over time, but that's vanilla world thinking. In the strip club customers come and go. You're not exactly signing a contract with her, lol. It's purely discretionary spending. You could fall in lust with someone else, run out of money, pick another club, stop going to clubs, etc.,etc., at any moment, all of which she knows all too well.

Most dancers aren't going to give a discount today for money that they may very well never see tomorrow. But you can certainly negotiate with her regarding today's price if you're spending enough that a discount is still worth her effort, but even that's a crap shoot.

So as others have said. enjoy her when you can truly afford it and do something else when you can't. Simple.
  • Foxacid
    3 years ago
    Yeah that was my logic, that a dancer might be willing to give a slight discount in return for having that regular income guaranteed. Though what you say makes sense, hadn't really thought about it that way. I'm still trying to figure out the etiquette and unspoken rules. I'll probably be going weekly, although not spending as much as I did last week where I was just buying dance after dance with this girl. Any advice or tips? I know it's all a game/entertainment at the end of the day (and that no, I'm not actually the sexiest guy they've ever seen) but it's fun to go and take part in a fantasy for a few hours
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Like the others, I think asking for a volume discount is unlikely to get you anything. In fact, it might even have the reverse effect: make her extremely annoyed with you, and so to the extent that you otherwise would have gotten the YMMV benefits of a regular, now she's going to punish you by giving so so dances because you're clearly a cheap fuck.

In general, there are huge benefits to being a stripper's regular, but those benefits tend to come as YMMV (her giving you more of her time *voluntarily*) and/or more mileage (her allowing you to touch more, or touching you more, than her random customers). YMMV can be pretty huge and awesome. But a volume discount on her base pay is not what leads to YMMV
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    " I'll probably be going weekly, although not spending as much as I did last week where I was just buying dance after dance with this girl. Any advice or tips?"

If you want to get better mileage for your $, and you are certain she's the only one you want and you're going to spend all your money on her each trip, then you can really lean into being her regular. Get her phone number. Text her to make appointments with her. Ask her when her slowest time is, and go in then. This all potentially makes you a more valuable customer to her, and is more likely to lead to all kinds of YMMV.

• datinman
    3 years ago
    I agree with Subraman above and would add the guy that shows up at the end of every month with $400 - $500 is going to get a lot more love than the guy that shows up every Friday with $100. Even though the total money is the same, the perceived value is greater.

Also, welcome to the board and preemptive apologies for DesertScrub.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I go to Starbucks pretty much every day, but they still make me pay the same price for my drink 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m sorry hunnie, if you were my regular, I would love to see you regularly but it would not make the price any less. ❤️
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You can ask politely. Whey you're asking for a favor (from anybody), the irony is, the more you recognize the person's right to say no, the more likely they are to say yes.

Customers often have distorted ideas about what's a "fair" amount for strippers to charge. Most strippers get into the job with reluctance. It complicates their love lives, relations with friends and family, future options in life, and puts them at risk for annoying or even dangerous harassment. Yes, there are some dancers who feel like they "find themselves" as dancers. But their enthusiasm makes them especially popular, so they can demand a premium rate. As we all do if we can.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    You can hope for, and even expect, more miles per dollar as you become a regular. However, honest girls charge you rates set by the club, and do not have any wiggle room unless negotiating extras. Well-run clubs know how many lap dances and VIPs they do, and will expect their cut. The girls also have to worry about other dancers, if she starts dropping her prices or doing more for less, the other dancers will accuse her of undercutting their profitability and make her work life hell.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Excellent point by gammanu. Aside from being ostracized, it is not terribly uncommon for girls who are rumored to be lowering prices, to catch a beating from the other girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe not pay less, but get a little more time and friendliness for your money.

But anyway, strip clubs are well oiled machines for separating marks from their money. Buying dances is chumps game, and anyone who does not know this is simp.

Two great threads:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7860…
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7846…

Welcome to TUSCL foxacid!

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think it’s important to remember, the dancers are there because they need to get paid. You aren’t dealing with a large corporation, so there’s no profit margin to negotiate down.

If you are a decent guy, and you are a decent spender, then you might become a dancer’s regular. There can be benefits, as mentioned above, but there are major differences in how dancers treat their regulars.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Occasionally, I'll ask a dancer about VIP and what I need to tip to have the fun I want, and the dancer's price is off the charts (at least for me and compared to other dancers in the club). In those instances, I'll just say "Sorry, that's not going to work for me. Good luck with the rest of your night/day." If the dancer presses me on it (as they sometimes do), I'll let them know that their prices are way out of line with what other dancers charge. But I'll finish off with some version of, "...but I'm not haggling. You get to charge what you want. It's none of my business."

At that point, the dancer will walk away, sometimes pissed and sometimes just shrugging it off. Now, I'd say about 1 out of every 4 of those dancers will come back to me later on in the same night and give a new price that's *steeply* discounted from the originally quoted price. But that's not me negotiating; that's the dancer either conceding or figuring out that her original quote was crazy high.

I don't let dancers rip me off, but at the same time I don't walk into a strip club thinking I can haggle like I'm at a flea market or an estate sale. Because you're haggling over an experience that has to be delivered by the dancer after the haggling stops. And if she feels like you nickel-and-dimed her, then you're probably going to get the most tepid dance of your life.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Buying Dances is a Chump's Game!

SJG
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Foxacid - what do you do for a living? If you own a convenience store, do you give free beer to the guy who comes in and buys a 12 pack every Tuesday after work? If you're a dentist, do you do cleanings at 50% for someone who comes in every six months? If you're an accountant, do you do give someone a discount on their taxes because they've come to you two years in a row?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Foxacid

Save some money: stay home and jerk yourself off you cheap fuck.
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    "I'd like to get a dance from this girl regularly each week when she is working. What is the etiquette in negotiating a price?"

'a' dance as in singular and you want negotiate price? You're in no position to negotiate anything buddy. Now if you're offering more you can see about negotiating time. Depending on club policy that can include dances.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I would not look for a price cut. But being a regular will get you a better level of service.
  • Foxacid
    3 years ago
    ElDuderino_AZ yes, I've worked in businesses where haggling is common and a repeat customer would sometimes get a discount thrown in. Didn't know if that's how it works with SC or not.

alldaylong, a dance in this context meaning the equivalent of several dances. At this SC a dance is quite short in time, some prefer to pay for several and get them as part of one longer uninterrupted dance.

Not sure what is meant by the buying dances being stupid. Isn't that the point of a SC? If you're not buying dances you're just sitting at the bar drinking or watching the pole performances (which aren't happening all the time and can sometimes be a while between dancers)

• From978
    3 years ago
    I'm not sure I understand the argument about other businesses not discounting. The time it takes to perform a dance is a perishable commodity. It's like an airline seat. If you don't sell it on time, you make zero dollars. So your bargaining power depends partly on whether somebody else is lining up to get dances from your friend. It occurs to me that there are clubs where everybody discounts on slow days. One I visit used to sell two dances for the price of one every Tuesday.

For the reasons that other posters have explained, I personally never try to negotiate discounts. Even só, I sometimes inadvertently get offered one. (When that happens, if all goes well, I pay full price. Some of my best relationships started that way.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Most clubs have a set price for single dances and that is usually what most people stick to (both dancers and custies) – certain clubs offer VIP dances for a block of time (e.g. 15 or 30 minutes) and that is “usually” a better deal on a per-song basis.

w/o knowing the basics of you club, harder to say what can be done – it’ll help if you state which club it was and what the per dance cost is.

There is also the factor that in many clubs the dancers have to give the club a cut of each dance – if the club you go to always has a staff-person by the dance-area, good chance he’s a dance-counter keeping track of each dance by each dancer so she pays the house their cut – so as a custy one needs to keep that in mind.

Another factor is how much one is spending per visit – when most of us were newbies we thought spending a 100-bucks was a small-fortune but this is mere starter $$$ in a club – thus the amount you intend to spend per visit may play a role w.r.t. whether it’s worth her time to work w/ you.

Regulars do often get preferential treatment – I would say first find out if your club offers block-of-time dances; if not perhaps you can discuss this w/ the dancer (i.e. agree on a block of time instead of going song-by-song) – dancers often go out of their way to work w/ regulars since they will often get all the regular’s $$$ vs him spreading it around or finding someone else that will work w/ him.

You need to accept the fact that she will say no to any discounts, or be pissed, but she could also decide to work w/ you if it’s a fair-offer and you are only spending on her.
  • Foxacid
    3 years ago
    My budget is about £100 a week (about $140 USD for comparison) but undecided how to divide that out, like if I'm gonna go and spend that each week or just go every 2 weeks and spend £200 for example. I assume the house probably takes a cut but I've never asked. When you buy a dance you pay a staff member for tokens, the closest thing I can find to describe it is that it's like fake paper money from the Monopoly board game. You pay the dancers with this, and they can redeem that for real cash from the club at the end of the night. I suppose any discount would effectively sting the dancer twice, as the house will probably want their full cut regardless, and so probably a bad idea to try bargaining then. Glad I asked here first. I don't want her in a bad mood or putting less effort into my dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    So you are in London?

The info given here probably still applies but I think everyone here was responding based on U.S. strip-clubs
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Depends on the individual dancer, but doing a lap dance is generally more emotionally draining than selling a seat on a plane. That limits how much a dancer is willing to drop her price. Dancers who have their act together generally have savings in at least 4 or 5 figures. They can ride out slow weeks, without the need to hold an ass fire sale.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Well there are some clubs out there where the dancers set their own price. A slow club, I would give it shot. A lot of clubs I go to most girls ain’t selling shit. You tell her “hey those $40 dances (Me? Never). If I did 4 of them could you give me a deal? “I don’t think that’s the most offensive proposal ever made up.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don’t know if there is a VIP option but it could be the bulk buy your looking for.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "My budget is about £100 a week (about $140 USD for comparison) but undecided how to divide that out, like if I'm gonna go and spend that each week or just go every 2 weeks and spend £200 for example."

If that's your discretionary budget then you're really wasting it on something so frivolous as lapdances. Go have a few pints with your mates or something, maybe after you hit the gym to make yourself more appealing to regular ladies. You sound young and this is a bad way to spend very limited money.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not trying to make you feel bad, but $140 a week isn’t much for a club in the USA. I can’t speak for UK clubs. You might think about going every 3 weeks, and bringing $300? This hobby is expensive.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    As usual, my brother from an ape mother is correct.

In fact, this rick doesn’t even want to contemplate the kind of hairless British ape willing to do the kind of unspeakable things that get us ricks off for £100. She probably some Scottish chick that’s been swimin’ around in Loch Ness.

Here’s my rickvice: spend all your disposable income on booze and just fantasize about sex. If your disposable income is only £100 you’ll be better off. Or go fuck Nessie. Whatever. Now where the fuck is my drivin’ whiskey? ROAR!!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Cash: I don't know about other parts of England but I've clubbed in London and it ain't cheap.
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    I use to have a favorite pre covid that would grind me until I pop for $50. If it was quick it was her win if it lasted it was my win from a money perspective. She was really hot and it kind of just developed over time to that into that. She was actually honest though too. I asked her for VIP once and she was like don't waste your money. She said I will do the same thing in there as I do for dances but you will pay 5 times as much. I think she understood the long game better than most and I would come when the club was dead for the most part too so she typically did not have anything going on when I came.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    If there's only one club in your local area, perhaps you should expand your definition of "local area.". Ryan Air has flights from London to Prague starting at 21 USD. On your budget, you could do that once a month, and have what I assume would be a pretty spectacular time.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The revelation that you live in England may be a complete game-changer. The last I read extras are very, very difficult to come by in UK strip clubs. Unless LondonGuy says something has changed, you should take the Chunnel to FKK for a long weekend.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Fuck, if I lived in England, I'd have frequent rider miles on the Chunnel to the EU and FKKs.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    RickDugan - then the OP’s $140 a week budget will limit his enjoyment considerably.

Gammanu95 makes a good suggestion. If the chunnel to FKK clubs in the EU is an option for the OP’s situation, that could be a cost effective solution.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Day before yesterday found myself at a small BBQ restaurant in a sketchy part of a town I wasn't familiar with.
    Ordered a half rack I asked the guy if the beens were spicy. Big black dude says I'll give them to you for free if you like them come back up and pay.

Reading this thread was thinking how this could apply at the SC.
    Wow you're gorgeous I'll take four lap dances pls, and wondering if your BJ's are hot? Well sweetie I'll give you one for free if you like it then you pay

BTW beans were so so and gave the $3 😊
  • Foxacid
    3 years ago
    rickdugan that's not my entire discretionary budget lol, it's what I was thinking of budgeting purely for the SC. I've been really obsessive with saving money since I was younger and now I feel I wanna reduce what I'm saving a bit to have some fun.
  • Foxacid
    3 years ago
    Also I'm seeing a lot of references to dances and VIP as two distinct different things? In this club there is the public area where you can watch dancers on the pole, and private rooms for dances.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    elmer - that’s a good approach in many other businesses. However, I think the strip club business model relies on a different approach. It’s more of a gas station model - where you pay before you pump.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Pay before you pump
    Anymore that's an escort line
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Fox: Strip clubs are the most absurd and expensive form of entertainment in many respects. Attendees generally fall into two categories: Casual clubgoers visiting clubs once in a blue moon splurging for guys nights out, bachelor/birthday parties, etc., & regular club hounds who have enough disposable income to find ways to truly enjoy them.

There's also a third type but they don't last long: Pathetic guys who really can't afford to be there so often but do it anyway because they crave the female attention. They spend what they can, but sooner or later the cost and futility of it all combine to drive them away.

Most regular club hounds spend multiples of that amount per visit. Most of them could go on one or more expensive vacation for what they spend on strippers each year, but at those spending levels other opportunities often open up. So in essence their "payoff" from that spending is part increased stripper attention (they know who these guys are), part "thrill of the chase" and part satisfaction from landing the score.

What you are proposing is to the stuck in the middle pathetic guys, burning through a bill a week for a few minutes of an ass in your lap. It's the worst of all worlds, burning good cash just to get a hardon while never experiencing anything more because you don't spend enough to hold her interest for long.

But hey man, i'll never tell another grown man how to spend his hard earned money, so go yee forth and all.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    @duderino - ‘If you're a dentist, do you do cleanings at 50% for someone who comes in every six months?’

I agre with your point, but not the dentist example. Dentists have a fuckton of different rates depending on whether you have insurance and who your carrier is. Same teeth and procedures and a rainbow of prices depending on who is paying.

On topic, I negotiated dance prices way back when. I was on a tighter budget and only going to the club every few months. I usually just asked for a bulk discount 5 or 6 dances with one freebie. I was moderately ‘successful’ in getting dancers to agree, but gradually learned my success came at some cost. A few dancers would be irritated, but most would be good. If I enjoyed it, I’d want to tip them anyway or pay full price next time to show appreciation so it never really saved much money except on that first trip or with girls who I didn’t enjoy. Chances are, if I didn’t enjoy it, I would’ve stopped after one or two dances and so probably cost myself some money. It ain’t worth it. Now that I have more fun funds and go more often. I don’t haggle. If the price isn’t fair I just channel my inner Nancy Reagan and just say no. Sometimes hard if the girl is really hot, but you gotta enjoy it and feeling like you paid too much usually but not always puts a stench on the experience.

One other point, you should distinguish between negotiating for dances (usually a set price) and negotiating for extra services, VIP (in the US, VIP rooms are timed and include more stuff than you’d get in a dance), and OTC (outside the club) activity. Every single one of these guys hardline telling you not to negotiate for dances will 100% tell you to negotiate for those other service and to be crystal clear about what you are paying and what you are getting. And they’d be right.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I spend under $140 a week on my weekly club visit and am happy enough with my strip club hobby to keep doing it. For me, though, I look at it as just a way to add a little variety in my life. I have developed several hobbies because I'm not the type of person who becomes obsessed with one hobby and this is just one of those several hobbies. The girls seem friendly enough with my level of spending. I did a couple dances Wednesday with a girl and later on she came over to my table and told me she was bored and asked if she could sit with me.

Whether or not you enjoy this hobby depends as much on what you are looking for as what you are spending. If you are looking for sex and are under fifty then working out and improving your looks would be a good way to go. If you work out, keep your weight normal and eat a good diet not only is it easier to get the attention of women but you also will feel better, have lower medical bills and will end up living longer. I started my strip club hobby after fifty when my girlfriend was pressuring me to let her move in with me and I realized I would rather have her dump me than have her living with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The little I know of London strip clubs they are not that good a value in terms of bang-for-the-buck.

Are u familiar with FKK clubs in Germany and other parts of Europe like Austria?

If u write a good strip club visit review and it gets approved u get free TUSCL VIP for 30-days and can read the reviews - FKKs are a lot better bang-for-the-buck:

https://tuscl.net/listing-reviews.php?id…

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=29904

https://tuscl.net/member-reviews.php?id=…
  • From978
    3 years ago
    Fox:. You ask what's the difference between a lap dance and VIP. A good lap dance might be described as simulated sex, whereas a bad VIP might be described as simulated sex.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    To the OP: Just wanted to clear up any confusion about advice from one poster who said 'dances are a chump's game'. If you look at that user's profile he (and pretty much only him) believes that dances are worthless. But you are correct. In most clubs, dances are the bulk of the entertainment and the main way to interact with the girls there.

So dances are fine, don't let that one user tell you otherwise.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Foxacid,

Buying Dances in strip clubs is a fairly new idea. And it is a preposterous way of interacting with the women.

a great thread where this is discussed at length. Even TFP weighs in.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7846…

The idea of Buying Dances gets to the specifics of our laws, and also to how one very large operator destroyed San Francisco's clubs.

When you walk into a Clip Joint, you will right away know that this is something you have experience before, the confidence game.

We like to describe that experience of knowing you have felt it before with the French term, deja vu.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    TFP is correct. The OP might want to avoid putting any credence in the advice offered by SJG.

“Buying dances in strip clubs is a fairly new idea.”

This quote should show that he has no current knowledge of strip clubs.

His views are based on outdated and highly disturbed views formed with limited experience, and they provide no reasonable insight regarding the current strip club offerings. Just look at the photos he posts and how he believes he is forming an organization to enslave attractive females, if you want more evidence.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Two things:

First, I think Mr. Fox has to increase his budget. But Phil, you may say, that is easier said than done. Au contraire mon frère. The trick is not for Mr. Fox to increase his income. The trick is for Mr. Fox to decrease his expenses.

Think about it. All you really need in life is a place to sleep, a place to eat, and a place to shit and piss. I think Mr. Fox can find a cardboard box and a hibachi and he’s got the first two covered. Hibachi means mmm mmm good hot meals. As for a place to piss and shit I think the answer to that is simple: at a safe distance from the cardboard box and hibachi.

Now all of Mr. Fox’s income can be spent on strippers. Well, maybe a little on actual food for the hibachi. You know, when the dumpster diving doesn’t turn up anything scrum-dilly-icious. And perhaps he should get some pots to collect rainwater for showers. But still, virtually all of his income can be for strippers.

Second, I didn’t think Mr. San Jose wanted to enslave pretty girls. I thought he just figured they’d wanna hang with him once the organization was humming along. You know…for all the treats he cook on his hibachi.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    DoctorPhil - you may have found a useful topic for SJG to provide insight. He hasn’t mastered getting free wifi in his tent, but he could offer insight on the savings from living in a tent on the side of the road, and edible dumpster cuisine.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong with handing money to women, but Buying Dances is a Chump's Game, and anyone who does not know this is a Simp!

Strip Clubs are well oiled fine tuned machines for separating marks from their money.

But you don't need to take strip clubs at face value and you don't need to play along with them. There is nothing wrong about the women who work there. They are exactly what they appear to be. You just have to get them completely off script, and this is not that hard to do.

Buying Dances is something which was invented after Jim and Artie Mitchell were acquitted in their felony criminal trial, removing all legal risks, and after dot com speculator money inflated San Francisco real estate into the stratosphere, making strip clubs untenable.

So in came Deja Vu, converting them to Clip Joints. And since, the Buying Dances model of club has proliferated across the country.

But the good news is that you don't have to play along with it!

SJG

Mentors - Sex Slave
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHuU-QZS…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion