tuscl

The black-dicap

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 4:30 PM
I was talking with a black fav recently about how many customers, including black customers, have zero interest in getting a dance from a black dancer. She estimates it's 30 - 40% of customers. Does that sound right?

Before your stereotypes run amok, she is quiet, mild-tempered, graduated early from HS, and is looking at a career in allied health.

116 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    All I know is that I'm not in that 30 to 40%

I suspect that this is very club and region dependent.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I agree with CMI I’d guess it depends on the region and the club
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I also agree on location. In the Atlanta metro area 19 of the 24 clubs listed are primarily black and the others have 5% to 50% black dancers.

I prefer young, cute, petite, girl next door, white dancers.

2nd choice is young, cute, petite, girl next door, black dancers.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I am with Shadow. I prefer young, cute, girl next door- can be AA, Asian, Latina, white, blonde,redhead, brunette, etc.
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    I prefer variety, but must be female. Age and race are unimportant. I do have a minimum in the looks/body department of a 6 or 7.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    What is her body type? It is not necessarily a race thing. When I go to black clubs, most of the dancers tend to be overweight or as some like to say "thick". There is more emphasis on a large ass than boobs. That is just the way it is in urban culture, just check out hip hop music videos. I prefer slim and athletic women of any ethnicity.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ There's an interesting economics thesis somewhere in there. Stripper earnings by race, body type, location, club's or city's racial breakdown.

I'm an admitted chocoholic.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    She is friends with several black dancers, I doubt the 30 - 40% estimate is based just on her personal experience.

She's medium build, except DDD bra-size. Her breasts might be on the soft side for some, but they are not flabby like overweight women have. She's not a gym rat, more the 60s Marilyn Monroe type curvy, which totally works for my boomer ass. She feels top heavy, wants a bigger butt, and thinks she'll get a breast reduction when she stops dancing. She's already tried the fat transfer to the butt surgery, talks about another go at it. I offered to be her fat donor. So one day, I'd be sitting at the tip rail, and when somebody said "dat azzz..." I could say "actually that used to be my fat".
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    All I care about is body type regardless of skin color. I prefer an athletic build with at least B cup breast, if that isn't available my next option would be spinners. I don't like like girls with either oversized breasts or an oversized ass when they are proportionate to rest of their body. To me DDD on a medium build is borderline and might be oversized for my taste but I would have to see the girl you are talking about to see if she looks good or not.

If I am in a club and all I can see are Papi Chulo style dancers regardless of their race I am just turning around and leaving.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    When visiting the strip club, body type is most important for me. I enjoy the thick/voluptuous body type regardless of race.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I'd agree that it is highly variable by region and even club. Obviously if I go into a club like The Body in Miami were the strippers are 95% black, there's not 30% of the guys in there who have no interest in getting dances from black strippers. But if I went to Rachel's, where there is probably 95% white chicks, there might be 40% or more who wouldn't. Hell, there might be 10% or more who are uncomfortable with a black stripper being on stage.

Me personally, I don't care either way. Hot is hot. I do think there is something to black girls tending to preferred less though. It's reflected in prices. It's common for the black girls in predominantly white clubs to be slightly under market for what I perceive as their level of hotness. I can only assume that's as a result of their decreased demand. But it also could be a result of body types/cultural preferences. The thicker more popular black girls may be over market price, but I don't fuck with them so I don't know.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’ll say this about my proffered clubs and my taste runs towards tall, thin, athletic types of any race, that speak well, and are outgoing personalities, that said in the clubs I prefer the black dancers that are my my preferred types are usually much hotter than most of the other ethnicities, but that’s my opinion everyone has their own and it’s really a subjective experience.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Whoever the guys are who rule out dancers based on a predisposition about color, thank you. More options for me.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    My last time in a black club (Club Blaze in Atlanta) I was amazed at how skinny and lacking in T&A most of the girls were. About 10% were my preferred buxom types (though not to Papi standards).
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It would be "politically incorrect" to say one is not attracted to a specific race - but in reality IMO most people have preferences and that often includes race - IMO this rarely has anything to do with racism and more with preferring a certain look.

I tend to agree with what the dancer in the OP said - on avg it does seem like black dancers in mixed clubs on avg are less popular and/or have to work harder at selling dances and many black dancers have similar stories to the one in the OP - this may not apply yo every club or city but I think it's fairly common.

Rich black rappers and athletes often seem to hook up with white chicks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Per what @Sinclair mentioned, there is the issue of body type - voluptuous well-endowed women are often considered the most attractive/desirable in the black culture - what may be considered hot/attractive/desirable does seem to have a ethnic component to it even if it's not universal - so you can have a black woman that in black circles may be found desirable bc of her look but that same look is not as desirable in white circles.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Makes me feel guilty when I think about it. My best dances have been with black dancers, they should have been banking with PLs with way more $ than me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There is a lot of racism against black girls. A lot of it.

It's racist to not be attracted to another race if your reasoning for it is racist.

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

The undeniable crude reality is that in Racist America, men in general have been raised/educated/brainwashed/etc, etc,etc to rate black women 20% less attractive.

“Just the term ‘black women’ conjures up thoughts of an overweight, dark-skinned, loud, poorly educated person with gold teeth yelling at somebody in public.

I hope that doesn’t make me racist but honestly that’s the 1st thing I think of.”

~ American male in the USA.

“Black women” who have “white woman” physical traits are the only “black women” he is attracted to.

This mean mixed race women like Halle Berry, Rihanna, Nicole Murphy, etc, etc, etc.

Remember White supremacy is the root of all race-related issues in the USA.

While individual white people are not to blame for policies/beliefs that began before they were born, we are still benefiting from these policies at the expense of Red, Black and Brown Americans and indigenous people of color in other countries around the world.”
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    The real concern is, why are bartenders making more money than strippers in some of these fancy clubs?
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @PC how how does 40% of people not interested in black dancers equal less popular?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    A real cute black dancer at a local club was on stage, and some customers were sitting there and refusing to tip her. Finally a staff came up and said something to them, so they left.

She sat with me later and I talked to her. She said they were racists. I was surprised, to me they just seemed cheap. But I can see now that likely she was right.

People need experience seeing the women of other races as objects of sexual attraction. This is one of the reasons we have strip clubs.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Remember White supremacy is the root of all race-related issues in the USA."

Right, like the state of black on Asian violence in New York. Use your fucking head.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon believe it or not, that's actually far less valid than the media makes it out to be. Half of the clips you see on the news media are very old or very rare
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It's clearly white supremacy. As is the overrepresentation of Asians and Indians in top universities. Or the prosperity of Nigerian and Ghanaian immigrants.

It's all white supremacy in the tiny little progressive mind.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Slim, athletic, pretty face is what I go for. Another whiney bitch day for CJ Kent
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Lately white Americans have been told to believe their status in society is threatened as a result of the changing population in the USA with more people non-withe...

I'm not saying that white people are better in the USA and the world.

I'm saying that in the USA and the world, being white is clearly better...as a product of white supremacy, which was facilitated by centuries of domination attained through occupation and economic exploitation of indigenous people of color.

Who could even argue?

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, white supremacy is the primary principle upon which this nation was founded. Texas seceded from Mexico because they outlawed slavery.

And then Harry Truman put Omar Bradley, "the enlisted man's general", in charge of veterans affairs. But Bradley was enforcing segregation laws in the hospitals to the letter. And then when black troops were being discharged they were being driven out into the middle of no where, pushed off the back or a truck, and often beat up.

Truman, who had served with some distinction in the trenches of WWI, was infuriated by this.

So on July 26, 1948, he signed an order to desegregate the armed service and veteran's affairs.

But the result of this was Strom Thurmond's State's Rights Campaign, which was based entirely on White Supremacy.

Though Thurmond would lose to Truman in a 4 way race, when Thurmond, a life long Democrat, returned to major party politics he was now a Republican.

White southern Democrats had been conservatives, but they were still part of Franklin Roosevelt's coalition. Thurmond was the first move to break it up.

It is not that the electorate has moved to the Right, its that a group of conservatives, driven by white supremacy, sifted their party affiliation. So this brought in Nixon and Reagan, and race is still the underlayment of our politics.

It is why we are the only industrialized country in the world which does not have Universal Health Care. It used to be that South Africa was the second. But now the US stands alone.

https://www.amazon.com/Dog-Whistle-Polit…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It does not follow that it's the principle on which this nation was founded. A stain, yes. But the 1619 Project has been debunked by the _left_.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    There are some terrific dancers out there who are under appreciated, many of them are black. It’s sad that they get overlooked.
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Please, can u tell us where she works? Your description of her body and personality sound awesome! If she is within 2.5 hours drive of orlando I would go support her by getting many dances!! I’ll bet there are others who would do the same!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I definitely follow Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in my strip club spending.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I have a regular (luckily he doesn't spend much) who is constantly talking down on the black dancers and downright complaining about them. He has quite the disdain. Apparently he has no idea I'm part black. I wonder when I should tell him. Lol

No matter how pc people on here may be, there is a general preference for the "standard of beauty" in western culture that caters to white women. It's just facts. It's changing gradually, but it's still the way it is. If I were dark skinned and actually looked black, I'd make less money.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “This country was founded by a group of slave owners who wanted to be.
    Am I right? A group of slave owners who wanted to be free!

So they killed a lot of white English people in order to continue owning their black African people, so they could wipe out the rest of the red Indian people, in order to move west and steal the rest of the land from the brown Mexican people, giving them a place to take off and drop their nuclear weapons on the yellow Japanese people.

You know what the motto for this country ought to be?

'You give us a color, we'll wipe it out.'"

~ George Carlin
    ~ American stand-up comedian, actor, philosopher, author, and social critic.
    ~ Born: May 12, 1937 Manhattan, New York, U.S.
    ~ Died: June 22, 2008 Santa Monica, California, U.S.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ CJKunt has the whitest dancer preferences on TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The US was one of very few societies where slaves were reproducing themselves, being bred into a permanent state of captivity.

John C. Calhoun gave his Southern Address in 1836, declaring that slavery was a positive virtue, and being the fist to suggest secession. He said, "I can load hitch up my wagon and load up my slave, and no government has the right to stop me." So he is nullifying the Free Constitutions which about half of the states had. He was putting slave ownership above the US Constitution. He was making slave ownership into a natural right.

And the Confederacy stated their intent to conquer Mexico, Central America, South American, and the Caribbean, and to make a slave worked empire. And this was all completely based on White Supremacy.

This has not gone away, it is just spoken to in coded language.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And the north sacrificed 600,000 lives to end that, and the south suffered economic desolation.

The debts of slavery were paid on the battlefields of Gettysburg, Chancellorsville, and Antietam.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Exceptions don't disprove general tendencies.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If the initial premise has not been proven, nothing needs to be disproven.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something like his White Privilege and status in society when his White Privileged and his status in society depends upon his not understanding it."
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Except that I'm only half white, and pass for light-skinned black a good amount.

Try again, numbnuts.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The total of civil war casualties was 600,000. Originally Lincoln was fighting to restore the nation unchanged. It was only because England and France were moving to give diplomatic recognition to the Confederacy that Lincoln changed his position. White supremacy still runs strong today.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lincoln was being strategic, because he had four slave states to keep in the Union.

If he had come out for emancipation day one, the confederacy would have outlasted us.

Leaders do not have the luxury of moral purity.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The pilgrims didn't own slaves stupid CJ. Simple fact is that the reason some communities fail everywhere and every time is because they blame others.
    White privilege is nothing more than working hard and relying on one's self. Like Doctor Ben Carson.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ White privilege is, more than anything, being raised in a stable two-parent household. It wasn't until the Great Society that that unraveled in the black community.

If blacks were genetically inferior, or racial discrimination was the dominant force, we would not see Nigerian and Ghanaian Americans more prosperous than white people. They value education and bust their asses.

I dated a black woman from Kenya who admitted to holding African-Americans in contempt because they have all this opportunity in America and don't take full advantage of it.

If I wanted to destroy a race, I would tell them they were powerless to systems they could not control, and had to rely on the majority group's handouts to prop them up. Who does that sound like?
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "The pilgrims didn't own slaves stupid CJ. Simple fact is that the reason some communities fail everywhere and every time is because they blame others.
    White privilege is nothing more than working hard and relying on one's self. Like Doctor Ben Carson."

Pilgrims did own slaves, genius. And Ben Carson is an idiot.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    White supremacy or white supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them.

The belief favors the maintenance and defense of white power and privilege.

White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism, and was a key justification for British colonialism and American Imperialism.

It underlies a spectrum of contemporary movements including neo-Confederates, neo-Nazism and Christian Identity.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "^ Except that I'm only half white, and pass for light-skinned black a good amount."

And what's the other half? Because I'm half black and half white and still benefit from white privilege, especially in dancing because it is so blatant there.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Latino. God bless the browning of America. I don't think I look black, but a lot of black people mention it unprompted.

The biggest privilege I had was being raised in a loving two-parent household that instilled the values of hard work and respect.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you listen to a lot of Right Wing Nonsense.

LBJ did a great deal to extend equality and inclusion to afro-americans. His stuff did not go far enough, but he was vastly better than Nixon, who got into office using the racism of white Southerners to get them to vote for a Republican.

In the 1950's there were several small recessions and there was a move in the South to mechanized agriculture and away from share cropping. This drove zillions of blacks into the norther cities, looking for employment with little preparation, and at the same time that automation was trimming down factory employment.

What creates poverty is social marginalization.

Far more whites receive welfare than blacks.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Yeah tetradon I had a feeling you were not black. I have no idea what gave it away...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, a bunch of irrelevancies. I don't watch any TV news, so spare me the Fox canard. I read an equal amount of right and left, and find one side's arguments superior.

LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act but it was not without cost. The family structure was intact before the Great Society.

If your theory about a massive black migration north in the 50s held true, the south would have more, not less, racial equality.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Unfortunately, as a society, we may find significant limits in our ability to acknowledge and reduce racist thinking and behavior.

Why? Racist attitudes are often unconscious.

For those who have achieved the ability to acknowledge that racism exists, we suggest three ways to begin changing attitudes about “race”— curiosity, courage, and building intimate relationships with people who are different from yourself.

These 3 behaviors can help illuminate and address your unconscious racist attitudes.”

~ Ebony Dennis, PsyD
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Your choice in women is an Aryan dream.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Financial collapse undermines family structure. But I know that originally Great Society Legislation was to single women only.

SJG

Gnostic Christianity and the meaning of the Jesus Myth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3p8zEp…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ So does subsidizing single parenthood.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Nina, I would just keep the part black to myself, as he seems to be a good source of money. This reminds me of why I fucking hate club regulars...

Anyway I think a lot of customers are really weird about black women, especially the ones that do not look mixed. I see over and over where customers will pick flabby or just unattractive in general women of the lighter races over an unambiguous black girl who has an amazing body.

I do think some of it is not racism and preferences, but I also think a lot of it is racism too. I've heard the most disgusting things said about black women at times either in clubs or outside the clubs from pretty much every race of man. I also think that media perception and how black women are stereotyped has to do with it. THen you have some of these dudes mlyeet the trashiest/ghettoest ratchet black bitch and they assume all black women are like that.

On the other hand I do not ever notice racism in clubs against latinas or asians, but i know people with disagree with me. I have personally never seen it though.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “American so called “white men” are privileged almost everywhere in the world, because of the long history of colonialism by “white” Western Europeans.

Globalization is a form of colonialism...”

Intractable conflicts are found in many areas that were once colonized by Western Europeans in Africa, the Balkans, Southeast Asia and America.

Most of these conflicts are large and complex, especially those concerning boundaries, ethnic rivalry, the uneven distribution of resources, human-rights violations, and lack of good governance can be found at the heart of protracted problems.

The best example of this is the United States were past imperialist policies continue to have this effect; ethnic rivalry, the uneven distribution of resources, human-rights violations, and lack of good governance.

For this reason, it is vital that those wishing to transform or resolve protracted conflict, acknowledge the past, and take into account the effects past imperialist policies continue to have on today's post British-Colonial and American-Imperialist societies.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Early Great Society was done badly. But this idea that the right always comes out with the black women have children to get more welfare is just plain wrong.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah, so you admit it was done badly. That's progress.

The decline of the black American family is documented, with the inflection point at the Great Society time.
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    Petite, sweet, friendly, positive attitude...that's what matters most to me.
    Recently enjoyed several dances from a very cool black dancer, we had a great time.
    She was from the mid-west so we actually had something in common, she was awesome to talk to.

I have also turned away dancers of all persuasions, because they were loud, obnoxious, fake, obvious drug habits, drunk, etc...
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    A terrible and bloody Civil War freed enslaved African Americans, that is the myth.

The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution (1868) granted African Americans the rights of citizenship.

However, this did not always translate into the ability to vote.

Black voters were systematically turned away from state polling places.

To combat this problem, Congress passed the Fifteenth Amendment in 1870. It says:

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Yet states still found ways to circumvent the Constitution and prevent blacks from voting.

Poll taxes, literacy tests, fraud and intimidation all turned African Americans away from the polls.

Until the Supreme Court struck it down in 1915, many states used the "grandfather clause " to keep descendents of slaves out of elections.

The clause said you could not vote unless your grandfather had voted -- an impossibility for most people whose ancestors were slaves.

This unfair treatment was debated on the street, in the Congress and in the press.

A full fifty years after the Fifteenth Amendment passed, black Americans still found it difficult to vote, especially in the South.

“What a Colored Man Should Do to Vote", lists many of the barriers African American voters faced.

The fight for African American suffrage raged on for decades. In the 1930s one Georgia man described the situation this way:

"Do you know I've never voted in my life, never been able to exercise my right as a citizen because of the poll tax? ... I can't pay a poll tax, can't have a voice in my own government."

Many brave and impassioned Americans protested, marched, were arrested and even died working toward voting equality.

In 1963 and 1964, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. brought hundreds of black people to the courthouse in Selma, Alabama to register.

When they were turned away, Dr. King organized and led protests that finally turned the tide of American political opinion.

In 1964 the Twenty-fourth Amendment prohibited the use of poll taxes.

In 1965, the Voting Rights Act directed the Attorney General to enforce the right to vote for African Americans.

The 1965 Voting Rights Act created a significant change in the status of African Americans throughout the South.

Southern states used to disenfranchise blacks during the Jim Crow era of laws enforcing racial segregation between the late 1800s through 1965.

The Voting Rights Act prohibited the states from using literacy tests and other methods of excluding African Americans from voting.

Prior to this, only an estimated twenty-three percent of voting-age blacks were registered nationally, but by 1969 the number had jumped to sixty-one percent.

Today and in the future more and more Americans, no matter their color, race or ethnicity will continue making the world a better place to be, with less places suffering with the pain of injustice, suffering with the pain of oppression and the USA and the world will be transformed into a place where enjoying freedom and justice will be the norm for all...

Changes have been happening in America for a long time and more changes are coming whether you like it or not...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Hell of a change, with increased racial strife over the last few years.

The change is minorities realizing they can't eat diversity, and questioning their loyalty to the Democratic party.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    You’re not supposed to be so blind with religious belief, patriotism, racism, arrogance that you can’t face reality.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it, who does it neither where or when it is done.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Reality is that you are the most jejune political poster here
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “The American so called “Two Party System” is really two sides of the same coin”.

Both political parties serve the interests of the rich and powerful; corporate robber barons and politicians, who have become rich through ruthless and unscrupulous business practices.”

The USA is a nation in which income inequality has existed from the beginning, a situation that hurts many more people than it helps.

The USA was created for the benefit of a few Englishmen that wanted to be Opulent...

“Landholders ought to have a share in the government, to support these invaluable interests, and to balance and check the other.

They ought to be so constituted as to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority.”

~ James Madison, Jr.
    ~ “The Father of the Constitution"
    ~ the fourth president of the United States from 1809 to 1817, expansionist, philosopher.
    ~ Born: March 16, 1751 - Port Conway, Virginia, British America
    ~ Died: June 28, 1836 (aged 85) Montpelier, Virginia, U.S.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I have a regular who made a negative comment about black dancers before. Which made me feel uncomfortable but he’s also in his 80s and has cancer, so I let it slide and didn’t say anything.

I’ve noticed a lot of black dancers definitely have outgoing personalities, and pretty knowledgeable about clubs and like to club hop a lot and travel to different areas. (So naturally, I like talking to them because of that) Also a lot of them have side hustles, I’ve bought outfits and lip gloss before off somebody pitching what they have to offer in the club. I guess it’s a survival of the fittest thing going on though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @IRman if you mean my fav she's in Illinois.
  • oscarlomax
    3 years ago
    There are a lot of factors and ethnicity is one of them and so is the location and style of club. I remember going to a Rhino Club in COI years ago. It was a mixed club but there were very few black dancers. I'm a black dude, and yes, I like curvy women with round butts. Not into really obese women are women who are so skinny it looks like the clothes are still on the hangers!

I noticed one very attractive (to me) black women at the club who had that slim/thick build. She would never approach the black men who came in the club. She would go after older white guys and young white guys in groups. One day, I approached her and got into a conversation. She said she assumed that because this Rhino had a majority of women who weren't black that the black men who came in were not looking for her. Digging a little deeper, she admitted she moved from an all-black club because some guys there (her words) "treated her like shit." I just listened. From then on, every time I came in, she would seek me out to talk. Don't think I ever danced with her but we had a lot of conversations. We are all just the sum total of our experiences. And one size does not fit all.
  • oscarlomax
    3 years ago
    meant to say "...or women who are so skinny..." sorry about typos. We all think faster than we type.
  • Strupviffle
    3 years ago
    @tetra, you said you read from right and left, so I'd recommend reading this.

It's a big read and I'm not totally on board with everything it says, but the point I'd like to make is the personal story of clyde Ross as he moved south to north during that time.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I've read that article and do not find Coates at all persuasive. He uses pretty language to obscure his lack of an argument. That's something with a lot of the racialists nowadays, their arguments are defended not by logic but the threat of cancellation if you disagree.

Ross has an interesting story. You'll note that unlike others on this thread I don't deny that "white privilege" in some form exists, only that it isn't the driving force in American society. It's comical to suggest that our attitudes towards 13% of the population controls our destiny. This is a relatively new concept from people with a lot of money to gain from racial divisions.

Booker T. Washington identified these people in his time.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The undeniable reality is that Racism against various ethnic groups has existed in the United States since its birth.

It is in the DNA of The United States of America.

Remember the USA was created by British, who to this day is one of the most racist countries/societies in human history.

Who is most racist the mother, England or the USA?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    U N D E N I A B LE
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network;

"discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color”
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    U N D E N I A B LE
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You posting on this thread denying racism against black girls and pretending things are fine coz you pay black hookers.....is an example of racism.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ So says our pimping, pandering, drug selling, shoplifting moral compass. Where would we be without you?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Many come on here as bigoted as ever but think they're not coz they pay low ball black hookers. Slave masters fucked black women too..
  • DrStab
    3 years ago
    I am an equal-opportunity monger. I’d actually would like to try even more ladies of various colors. I love petite AA ladies — they have perky titties, and still bring some of that AA ass into play, which I love. However, my last AA dancer encounter did not go well; she was very nice looking, but stunk badly of BO. Had to cut the session short.

I’d do an Eskimo girl if she was a cutie.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    My only strong preference on dancers is large natural tits and a non bony ass. Nothing hot about a flat chested woman banging her sternum into my face.

If anything that biases me towards AA and Latina dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Talk about the "decline of the black family" is just a way to blame blacks for being marginalized. Nothing more. Daniel Patrick Moynihan was wrong about this. He was right though about welfare, it is the cheapest way to address a need and solve a problem.

Francis Fox-Piven
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZA…

The early days of the Great Society were wrong to make welfare only available to single women.

SJG

Stanley Clarke
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7a1rTI…

TJ Street
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4149

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8868
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    3 years ago
    I don't know what the commotion is about. They're all pink on the inside.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^ Guys need more experience with the women of other races. This is a big part of why we have strip clubs.

SJG

Clapton, Beware of Darkness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRoo0-hw…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ That we can agree on, though I get my swirl on inside and outside the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^ Okay!

And if by swirl you mean grinding, I am in agreement with you. LDKing in pathetic.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I mean swirl like dating and sex. Though grinding, too.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    In the view of the UN? Oh the organization that sends pedophile soldiers to prey on African children is a reliable source ...to a fucking retard. Racism being a human condition, every race is bigoted; even black people, who are among the most antisemitic people on earth. Where is this racism free place the idiots on the left (the worst bigots in America) believe exists? Could there be any reason instead of, or in addition to racism, which could cause some communities to fail. Those who cry racism the loudest are always wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Real sex, real interactions with real women, not battery powered fembots.

SJG
  • RIproud01
    3 years ago
    I prefer an exotic look so I prefer non white dances
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^I see you go to desires, and I hope for your sake you have met Parker.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    LE will say that everything needs a business license so that everything is subject to the midnight curfew. But a membership club and the facility that hosts it are not retail. I say it would work, but need the help of a knowledgeable attorney.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @skibum, I find the notion of "ending racism" to be a noble, impossible dream.

In-group/out-group behavior is seen among every higher species that I am aware of.

Therefore the only way to end it is to merge us all into one race.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Our laws can and do prohibit many of the most insidious types of discrimination.

But no, you still can't control how people think and how they conduct their personal lives.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, that's something I like about strip clubs. They are outside the societal mainstream. I like that part of it. When it stops feeling subversive, it gets boring.

Strippers are paid to indulge the forbidden parts of a primal drive. Hence some of the dancer horror stories around here when it gets extreme.

And that's where the original topic, dancer discrimination comes into play. You have a variety of dancers, and you're not going to pay for the attention of someone you don't find attractive. Unfortunately yes, men as a whole regard black women as less attractive than other races. But you're not going to change the desires of many men.

There was a study on it. White/black/Latin/Asian men and women were asked to rate the attractiveness of the other. On the whole, black women were the least desired. All groups of women showed a tendency towards men of their own race, except for a lot of Asian women preferring white men.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Skibum609

YOU from all people should be well aware that a large number of the American people, you included, seem to be a homogeneous group of ignorant, racists who blindly and eagerly support the un-progressive economic and colonialist/imperialist policies of their government:

Imperialism, genocide, sanctions, war, discrimination, racism, exploitation, etc etc etc, perpetrated by the so-called one percent of Americans...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ #bait
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    I have a dream, that the beautiful human beings we call strippers, will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their National Origin, Ethnicity, Color of their skin, social status (typically economic); English-language fluency...

But be respected and appreciated, judged by the content of their unique individual character and individual behavior.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^ You sir are a fucktard and everything you stand for is just weak. I am blessed to be an American and love everything about her, except for douche bags on the left. Luckily, we did a great job in building America. Given progressive incompetence at everything except leeching other's money, by the time you fuck up this country beyond repair, I'll be dead and won't care. Wah racism. Was islamophobia. Wah misogyny. Wah colonialism, wah, wah ,wah, stfu loser.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I suppose you can really say it's morally superior to like a big butt rather than white skin. But it's a give-away when PLs say it's just their appearance preference, but also believe negative stereotypes of racial/ethnic groups.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The liberals on this board who are anti-racist think that if you live in a lily-white world but put a Black Lives Matter sign on your lawn, that you're not a racist. Progressive Massachusetts lawyers are like that. Work downtown, live in gated neighborhood, never see a black person unless they get home early, and the landscaper is there and have no black clients. That's what I see when I see anti-racists. I have to go to their office for meetings because of their fear that their Mercedes might get keyed in the hood; where I work.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “So ridiculous, skibum609 must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!

Chill skibum609, Chill!"

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 , Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    :D
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Activist = twat. Progressive = semen stain on dirty mattress in alley.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Greta lives rent free in skibum609's head...

:D
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    People do have preferences and so do I. I stopped getting upset along time ago because most men I encounter if money wasn’t a factor they’d have a cold shot in hell……

But when I worked in Miami a blk dancer made a reference to the reason why I got so many dances is because I was thin. So I’m well aware I’m in that fine middle where I’m small enough for one type of man but also curvy enough for another.
    Of course races, ethnicities usually like their own because that is what they are used to. Like I know 9 out of 10 if an African man comes in a club he won’t want to be bothered with a non black woman
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Greta lives rent free in skibum609's head..."

CJ, your tongue needs to live rent free in Greta's puss. I can tell you both need it.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I’m white and 1/2 Latino. Even the Spaniards and Cubans in my family background were pale. Most of the women in my life, family, girlfriends, friends, etc. have been white. So it’s not surprising that I generally find myself drawn to curvy brunette Caucasians, but my CF is AA. She really outclasses the other girls in the club in the appearance dept, so she could be considered exceptional. However, my previous CF (PF?) was also AA. I’ve been wondering lately if I’m programmed to like white girls but actually like black girls. I clearly need to do a lot more research!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @drew If two dancers were identical, except that one had darker skin, fuller lips, a wider nose, and more natural hair volume, she would be more available than the other one. So, if you don't have a racial preference, and you have to watch your budget, it's just math that your best dances will probably be from black dancers.

@Bharlem at probably about half of US strip clubs, they have a quota on black dancers, and try to discourage black customers from coming. But there are black guys who go to those clubs anyway, because they prefer white dancers. But some black dancers still prefer to dance at these clubs. I'd assume that, at least for them, the $ is better. What some black dancers have told me basically is that they feel like they get worse bigotry from black customers for being a stripper than from white customers for being black.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being in denial of racism is a firm of racism. As is pretending to be color blind.

Racism is a fact of life in American society.

And it's far from just a black white thing
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    @illbaicnl I only know my experience. And I’ve been dancing for plenty of years From upscale clubs like Ricks to damn near brothels. I’ve never been overlooked at a predominant white establishment by a black man.
    There may or not be racism in that environment but I would only call it racism if I didn’t get hired because of my skin color. Because that is the true definition of racism. Power to keep a group away from resources

But I do know there is a lot of domestication when it comes to what one finds attractive but let’s talk probabilities

I go into a room full of black people what are the odds that I will get picked before a white person.. now
    Let me go into a room full of white people what are my chances of getting picked. Like I said and I am very pro black but it will ease my plate to think mathematically than emotionally
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ my guess in the above situation is that a lot of guys go to clubs to get what they don’t have in their personal life. Therefore you may be more likely to get picked in a crowd of white people than black people based on that assumption alone. We know there are other factors involved, but if a dancer is attractive it’s my assertion she will be picked by all groups equally, unless you throw in a factor that can effect dramatically small sample sizes.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The undeniable racist reality in the United States of America 🇺🇸 is:

Racism combined with Sexism In the USA and the world Shortchange Black Women,

Black women face unfair expectations, unique challenges, and biased assumptions

Black is Beautiful is a cultural movement that was started in the United States in the 1960s by African Americans.

Black is beautiful got its roots from the Négritude movement of the 1930s. Negritude argued for the importance of a Pan-African racial identity among people of African descent worldwide.

It aims to dispel the racist notion that black people's natural features such as skin color, facial features and hair are inherently ugly.

The movement also encouraged men and women to stop trying to eliminate African-identified traits by and attempting to lighten or bleach their skin.

This movement began in an effort to counteract the racist notion in American culture that features typical of Blacks were less attractive or desirable than those of Whites.

The idea of blackness being ugly is highly damaging to the psyche of African Americans, manifesting itself as internalized racism.

This idea made its way into black communities themselves and led to practices such as paper bag parties: social events which discriminated against dark-skinned African Americans by only admitting lighter-skinned individuals.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    U N D E N I A B LE
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most of the views of the Right are predicated on unspoken racism.

And yes, strip clubs are subversive and that is the best part about them, and about their women.

SJG

Frampton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCWaWFm…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion