tuscl

Founder for the love of God where are you

Friday, October 22, 2021 1:25 PM
I just renewed my paid subscription for another year. I enjoy this board and appreciate your continuing efforts for improvements. I know you let the kids play but it's time to assert ownership and do a little housekeeping. May I suggest starting here? 1) Ban the person who keeps bringing up old SJG's old posts for the purpose of spamming 2) Limit SJG to say 20 posts day. If not for us for his own sanity. SJG has become a virus Oh and while I got you pls had an edit button

63 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Or just ban SJG himself. I understand we've tolerated him for 7 years but... ...even when his threads are blocked, they make the discussion board unreadable. You have to go through pages to get to real content. ...he contributes nothing of value. ...he threatens upstanding board participants. ...he posts graphic sexual assault fantasies.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have no idea, but I suspect that SJGTHREATENSWOMEN is trying to underline the sheer volume of crazy/creepy sauce that SJG pours onto this forum. That said, I'd prefer that he/she stop now that the point has been made. SJG has 378 discussions, so this could go on for a while. I'd prefer that he be removed, but absent that throttling his posting volume would be a good compromise. I'm wondering if the new beta site will have some improved tools to deal with this.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The biggest irritation currently is that an SJG hater, SJGTHREATENSWOMEN, is posting on all of SJGs old threads from years ago, moving them to the top of the sort, and crowding out all the current discussions. We'll need much ore expensive subscriptions and/or many, many more paid subscribers before founder can quit his day job. He's probably also busy putting lug nuts on strippers' wheels. +1 for edit.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shit!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I guess the fact that I have SJG on ignore again is the reason I can’t see it’s bumped threads?
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    SJGTHREATENSWOMEN is an total asshat and deserves to be banned. Having said that, this is kind of a brilliant troll move because it kind of forces everyone to put SJG on ignore just to be able to read the board. Founder really needs to step in.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah the last 2 mornings have been over the top with the old thread bumping. Between that and the totally unrestricted return of the creep being allowed to post his spam which is more pronounced than ever before I'm thinking back to when I first joined TUSCL around 2014. Back then I just posted reviews and never posted in discussions, actually I barely ever even read discussions but slowly dipped my toes and became semi active but I think it's time for another change. It's Founder's board and he can run it his preferred way and turning off or losing a few members over the recent bullshit probably doesn't bother him but unless and until things change I think I'm going to just go back to my early days here and stick with the review section.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Founder has mentioned before that the discussion board isn't the major revenue stream on this site, not even close. So it makes sense for him to pay less attention to it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop. And read that first amendment again. Founder, ban this troll too!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I had unignored SJG after his COVID hiatus. I figured I'd give him a shot, I had thought I had ignored him because I was just sick of him posting in every thread that buying dances were a chumps game. There was some thread about not using ignore in general & I figured I'd try. Big Mistake. I put him back on ignore and it's mostly fine. I still maintain the proliferation of trolls here is largely due to the fact that they are well fed. Stop feeding trolls and they'll die off. SJG might be the exception, but he's easily enough ignored.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I disagree. He's the hardest to ignore because if you ignore his threads, you still have to scroll 3 pages to get to real content. If you ignore him, half the threads on this board don't make sense as people are responding to a ghost. This board is not his property. Ban him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Or maybe you can ignore him and stop making troll threads about sjg. I don't see you complaining about trolls like sirlapdancealot 20fag nicespice and her troll accounts etc. The threads about cunning in pants and bargaining with hookers. Ripping hookers off etc. The weirdos spamming the forum with right wing extremist bs
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ They aren't making the board unreadable. Even you can be occasionally lucid. If you don't like the subject matter discussed, you're free to leave too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Take your own advice. If sjg bothers you so much leave
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol, I'm dealing with the problem head on. Meanwhile you seem to think you're morally superior to everyone here.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    If anyone should be banned it would be way more productive to enforce the ban that was placed on phatboi, and kick him out, I'm sure not a single tear will be shed, and with Icee gone, SJG will have less incentive to post his daily nuttiness,
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ICEE can be funny, in the same way that watching the weird kid eat paste was in grade school. SJG just makes the board unreadable. That said, I wouldn't shed a tear for either.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    It's coming to a head now SJG has got to go. Him and Icee Homo need to find a place to but fuck each other. It's not got nothing to do with freedom of speech. We've asked him how many times to chill, he does not listen. He comes here to disrupt and makes it all about him. Doesn't contribute shit, doesn't pay for VIP. Fuck him. How much money has he costed founder by driving potential paying members away? Business decision, goodbye.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ As far as I'm concerned Icee is not funny at all, he has tried at various times to upend every thing we enjoy, I'm no psychiatrist, but SJG has been here for years and yes he has outbursts regularly but since that asswipe started he has become farther away from reality, Icee is the one that enables him and eggs his delusions on. Remember Icee has been banned for really evil acts, this site doesn't need intentional saboteurs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Whiny bitches wanting this to be an alt right trick site
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "I don't see you complaining about trolls like sirlapdancealot..." ^^^ hey icee dumbass, if you didn't notice yet, I only troll those that have trolled me personally. And I can still name those people on one hand (FYI you're one of them). That's why they are the only ones that have a real beef with me. LMFAO now go back and put me on pretend ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Whiny bitches wanting this to be an alt right trick site" ^^^ LMAO this is a bit rich. The whiny bitch is whining. 🤭🤡
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I have them all on ignore, and have not experienced any disruption or spamming. Wow. I wonder if there is a cause and effect there?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    elmer, having a broader topical range helps the forum. If you want more threads about things you are interested in, start them. If you don't like my posts, use IGNORE SJG Honeyybunn [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I see the creep has arrived for his daily few hours of mayhem. Ok, signing off now fellas.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ As long as it keeps him away from small children and animals
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    misterorange and Tetradon, you two are troll of the worst sort. Learn to use ignore, stay in the Circle Jerk Rooms, or just Shut The Fuck Up. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You fucking idiots spend all day and night attacking sjg on here then feign offense when he posts for a bit. You're obsessed trolls.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And if there's a bigger joke then him on this board, it's you, the semi literate white knight.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Lol at Yarise9, tell me you don't know SJG without telling me you don't know SJG. He is not a paying member which is why he can't visit the VIP sections that he calls circle jerk rooms. He doesn't even write reviews, which Founder himself once called him out on. It seems like this SJGTHREATENSWOMEN account's main goal was to force people to have to ignore SJG in order to remove all the necroposted SJG old threads. Seems like it's working a bit. Hell if he keeps at it, I might be forced to also.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "You fucking idiots spend all day and night attacking sjg on here then feign offense when he posts for a bit. You're obsessed trolls." ^^^ and here you are in every thread that everyone else is in, posting about how obsessed everyone else is. It's kinda like you're obsessed too, icee dumbass. 🤭🤡
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Justin yes it's clever but it could be done to everyone.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Fill in the blank ______ : TUSCL :: Pinterest : Google image search
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    elmer, how many posts are getting past your IGNORE selection? SJG [view link] [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • axe77
    3 years ago
    nikau "On behalf of the silent majority on tuscl (90%), we say SJG has every right to be here and should not be banned" What? Dumbass you joined this site an hour ago and you are already know the the majority Also makes you a genuine dumbass when you like your own posts Good catch Tetradon you are correct that's Cacaplop AKA Yarise 9
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    I agree with axe77 ^^ Sorry, nikau, but you have not earned the right to speak "on behalf of the silent majority on tuscl (90%)." You are, of course, free to speak for yourself, but you should not take my silence on the SJG issue -- or anyone else's -- as being in support of what you have to say.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    EastCoaster, does ignore not work for you? SJG
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^SJG Listen dipshit. The shenanigans you've been pulling lately are just as disruptive whether you're on ignore or not so quit acting like there's an easy way to avoid you. You know exactly what you're doing and your only purpose for being here is to take away from everyone else's enjoyment of using the site. You're like a child who takes his sister's dolls, not because he wants to play with them - he just wants to piss her off. Of course in your case you'd be ripping the heads off and lighting them on fire you sick fuck. You're lucky founder has been as patient as he seems to be with you, but with all the attention you've been getting lately I'll bet his patience is wearing thin. If I was running this joint you'd have been gone a long time ago. Not because of the dumb-ass incoherent shit you say, but because you intentionally clutter the board to try and make it dysfunctional. Go fuck yourself you stupid jackass.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Misterorange, you sound like you want to start my fan club. You like me more than the women in the dancer directory. Well learn to use ignore and to stay in the two circle jerk rooms. SJG
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Ignore feature wouldn't alter sjgthreatenswomen from flooding the board with necroposts. One would be forced to ignore you as well. To prevent this from occurring, closing old threads or limiting non-VIP to 5 posts per day in the new version has been suggested. Seems the latter solution would bring Founder more revenue or more worthwhile content ie. reviews. He has said before the board is not a driver for the site. Comments?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“You're lucky founder has been as patient as he seems to be with you, but with all the attention you've been getting lately I'll bet his patience is wearing thin.” For better or worse, I doubt that. The troll accounts that tend to get the most reliably deleted are the ones that go extra hard after him. Not that other troll type accounts haven’t also been deleted before, and not that every anti-SJG account gets deleted, it just tends to happen more often.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Haha, at this point I’d be all for revoking SJG’s ability to post in the front room, and he ONLY has the ability to post in the “circle jerk” vip room for a while. For no other reason than I think it would be amusing. 😈
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you folks want to see some other kinds of threads and posts, then you go ahead and make them. Make some threads which can be continued. It helps the board. But your complaining about me or other members is about as nice tasting as Drano. SJG Samantha21 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Well learn to use ignore" Translation: I need 100 people to be inconvenienced so I can behave badly.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, its so 101 people can post what they think and feel. SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hey, if you don't like what I (or anyone except ICEE and Cacaplop) have to say, just click the "Ignore" button!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well I do informally ignore you. But you are trying to influence everyone, so for this I do often respond. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Take your advice and use the ignore feature idiot
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Thanks, SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Be a good TUSCL denizen and I won't have to influence anyone.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I propose that we get Icee banned then SJG will calm down a bit.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Wouldn't complain, but I see making the board unreadable as a more ban-able offense than just being a flaming asshole. I've shown ICEE's posts to some real street people and they said no way a pimp has all this time to flame his customers.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I get your distaste but here’s the thing SJG is just a poor school that got derailed some how maybe he just wast strong enough to deal with his life setbacks, but Icee is an evil prick, he goes out of his way to disrespect everything and everyone fuck icee he doesn’t deserve any more consideration than he gives which is zero. AFAIC if icee was on fire I wouldn’t piss on him.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Au contraire Monsieur 25. I would piss on Icee's corpse after he burned to death.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Damn I didn't mean to start a pissing-on-corpse competition QUESTION so how does founder keep this side aflot with no advertisements anyway?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Sentences start with capital letters, and they end (most often) with periods.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Founder doesn’t need to generate any income from TUSCL because he is, in fact, Bill Gates. [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    founder keeps this site aflot with a flot generator
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    would've corrected aflot if we had aedit button
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Edit button are expensive 😊
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^ So your theory is that it’s San Jose Flounder, not San Jose Ape? This rick knows how a flatfish would think, and trust me: San Jose Ape ain’t a flatfish. However, this rick does have a question: what would you damn dirty apes discuss is the San Jose Ape was banned? Many of you are kind of obsessed with trolling him. That’s a very zebraesque attitude. And y’all don’t want to act like frickin’ zebras, do you? ROAR!!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ This is what we'd discuss [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion