tuscl

Having your ass eaten?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Sunday, October 3, 2021 8:43 PM
What are your thoughts when a girl tries to eat your ass? I think it feels really good but I'm not comfortable with it. I donno I like how it feels but don't like being that vulnerable with a girl

47 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    We get it. You're simultaneously starved for attention and turmoil.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Last time a girl got some strawberry edible lube lulz and we ate each others asses. And it's a valid question. Everyone talks how freaky they are and how stripper hoes are so freaky. Go troll elsewhere CIM
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ he’s not a troll because he has more credibility than someone who professes to love a stripper whore who dumps him and then tries to kill himself over it. Truth is, your latent homosexuality is starting to come out, because a real man has no sexual feelings with ass play. Only girls and homosexual men do. Exit only for a real man, not that there’s anything rong with it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah I'd rather have a girl want to eat my ass than pay to cum in my pants 😭😭
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ one of those things is a homosexual act, and it’s not cumming in your pants! Lmfao!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How the fuck is a girl licking your ass and sucking your balls a honosexual act?? 😭😭😭😭😭
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you're just conflicted
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I'm speechless on this one. ............................. I mean, Huh ?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @theniggaformerlyknownas2icee I will play along and answer your questions: Q: Having your ass eaten? Q: What are your thoughts when a girl tries to eat your ass? A: “Civilization depends on, and civility often requires, the willingness to say, 'What you are doing is none of my business' and 'What I am doing is none of your business.” Everyone, including you, should have the right, and/or duty, to keep their private matters private… or to decide which people they want to trust, or not, in order to keep their personal information to themselves. There is nothing rong with being curious about others, however sometimes it is better to address your own “curiosity” regarding the world around you, and the people in it, by just watching, learning and saying nothing. The private, voluntary, victimless behavior of citizens regarding bedroom affairs are nobody’s business but the participants. :D
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I guess - for you - if you're not flexible enough to do yourself that way, paying hookers enough to do so, would be acceptable - - for you.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    But don't call them bitches. It's not nice.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't pay hookers to do it. Some girls are just into it
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    My dear late Pappy always told me "Don't shit where you eat." I'm going to assume his advise would include Don't eat where you shit as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's kinda awkward but feels good. How about eating girls asses? I love that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I feel that my initial opinion has been vindicated.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Seriously how the hell are you going to carry your pack loads if you have your ass eaten 🍽 🐎
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Apparently eating ass is both delicious and environmentally sustainable. Or so I’ve read, I’ve yet to try it. [view link]
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Exit only.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @nicespice You wrote and I quote: “I’ve yet to try it” Pics and Vids when it happens or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Justin has it right. Don't shit where you eat. Don't eat where you shit. Don't eat the shitter.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    CJKent said "Pics and Vids when it happens or it didn’t happen." ^^^ You do realize that, at this point, the 'pics and vid' thing is not regarded as humor so much as a creepy facial tick translated over to type... right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just bring it up when you're with a younger girl. Ask if they like theirs eaten. Also they love surprise ass eating when you eat their pussy from behind
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I like to eat nachos.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I will never understand any "woman" who does that. I can understand men eating ass though. Men are dogs.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ if a woman is at least semi-attractive men will do just about anything they want if it leads to sex. If a man is desperate he’ll even do it for the ugly ones too. Example: Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinski
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't know why women do it. But pretty, young girls seem to be into it. It's not like they ask . They just do it. With women's assessment. Butts are just beautiful so it's sexy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Asses not assessment lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think it could be a way of women asserting themselves. Being more active than passive sexually making men more vulnerable. But for many it just seems trendy. If never ask for it and I don't like being in that position. But physically it does feel good
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    "will never understand any "woman" who does that. I can understand men eating ass though. Men are dogs." Yes yes, men are dogs. Of course. Typical feminist/man-hating talking point. Anyway eating ass would be a huge turnoff for me. If I ever found out a bitch ate ass that would be the end of that. Any bitch that would even bring that up would be immediately done. "a woman is at least semi-attractive men will do just about anything they want if it leads to sex. If a man is desperate he’ll even do it for the ugly ones too." This is fact. Desperate simps would cut off their dick for a sniff of the most rank foul pussy in the world at this point. When women so it its just the opposite. They would probably do anything for that guy if they would eat ass. Its disgusting to think about how many women have ate ass, taken facials, swallowed, let multiple dudes cum inside them, been gangbanged, fucked in the ass, ate shit and all types of nonsense.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I get very aroused without having my ass eaten - so I’m good without it. If the OP enjoys it - that’s great. I’ve got a closet filled with kinks and I don’t expect many others to enjoy my fetishes and kinks. I have eaten a lot of female ass - and it is very rewarding.
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    "What are your thoughts when a girl tries to eat your ass?" I'm not into it.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Women who eat ass are nasty. I see men with dirty ass underwear everyday, Mfs don’t wash and go home to get their butt tickled.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Eatin too much shit made your brain Loco
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I would not want anything to do with a girl who would be willing to eat my ass. It’s not sexy, it’s gross.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    You folks sure are judgmental for a bunch of demented perverts. And before you accuse me of being judgmental I’ll just add that calling y’all demented perverts is a description, not a value judgment. Indeed, it’s just a PhilPhact(tm) that many of y’all are demented perverts and there ain’t nothing wrong with that. Anywho, assplay has a long history and many folks are into it. If the OP likes a tongue in his butthole he should go for it. And if y’all are offended by that you should go back to demented pervert school because you ain’t demented enough. Or maybe you ain’t perverted enough. Regardless, you need to up your demented pervert game. Just don’t go full Dugan. I hear that he has put all sort of crazy shit up his ass. Emulating Dugan is baaaaad! You’re welcome!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I don’t know who is more of a homo between the OP or Waivy Cain who says “I see men with dirty ass underwear every day”! Not sure what you do to see that everyday, but a men’s bathhouse attendant is likely. You forgot to say “no homo”, but my suspicion is that was your intent. I can’t say I’ve ever seen another man’s dirty underwear in recent memory. Shocking revelations! Waivy Cain browses through countless men’s’ underwear on a daily basis! He and Icee should become butt buddies!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A girl licking a guys ass doesn't make her a bad person. I don't know how you can look down on a woman for that.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ if you are hungry for more shit, I can dumpa load in your basement. I stock da ice loco pantry!!!🤣🤣🤣
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree Icee. There’s nothing wrong with the girl who enjoys eating ass - or the guy who enjoys having his ass eaten. It’s not like a freak who wants a front room make out session that goes on all night long - or FRMOS TLN!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee wants to lick Al Sharptons ass. That would make her woke.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Icee is just a boil on the ass of humanity
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    I like to get my salad tossed with grape jelly
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like eating ass while using anal beads on her or ice.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I think “say hi to the hemorrhoid while you’re down there!”
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion