Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do strippers make good sugarbabies?

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Discuss.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

NOPE !!

Profile picture for sushiman
sushiman
•

Been there done that! No way!

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

Yes, absolutely they do. But I still don't know what is the difference between an ATF who you see OTC regularly and a sugar baby. I think they're the same thing?

I
Iknowbetter
•

@RonJax2 - They are exactly the same thing. “Sugarbaby” is just a euphemism for prostitute that makes it sound like she’s somehow less of a sex worker and more of a girlfriend or mistress.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

A sugarbaby you might not pay per meetup, instead pay by week, month etc You give her an allowance

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

All the sugarbabies i ever had were college age girls that needed 300-400 to pay bills or buy things. So 300-400 for 2-3 hours of sex. No condoms of course.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@Baristafan that sounds like a fair deal

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@Baristafan how does one find these? Asking for a friend

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

My ATF is a mexicana I met at HKGC. We had an awkward conversation once about sugar. We had just been out to a fun club in CDMX with one of her friends, and she was telling me about her friend's sugar daddy. The conversation then went like:

Me: ¿Y qué le contaste a tu amiga sobre yo? ¿Le dijiste que soy tu sugar daddy? / And, what did you tell your friend about me? Did you tell her I'm your sugar daddy?

ATF (slapping the bed for emphasis): ¡Ojalá fueras mi sugar daddy! / I wish you were my sugar daddy!

I knew very little about "sugar" at the time, and my Spanish failed me in asking an appropriate follow up question so I punted in the moment and asked her about something else.

So I think to @chunkychicano's point, clearly "sugar", to her, would imply something beyond the PPMs I am giving her. I'm quite curious to know what that would entail, but given I am quite happy with our current arrangement, I don't want to rock the boat by broaching the topic again.

With that said, judging by shit I'm reading online, PPMs are way more common in the sugar universe than an allowance.

I
Iknowbetter
•

@RonJax2 - I think you are right. PPM is more the norm in sugaring. The traditional sugar daddy (rich old guy who spends lavishly on his younger girlfriend just to enjoy her company) is pretty much a myth. It’s what all the sugar babies are looking for, but these opportunities are rare. By the way, a rich old (white) dude wouldn’t be caught dead being seen out at a restaurant with the tatted up, inflated skanks that I’ve seen on the sugar sites. These girls are only going to be able to do PPMs, which is exactly the same as OTC.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

^i was out at a restaurant a month back and saw this couple… the man seemed older than the lady but not by too much. 58+ year old guy with a 38+ looking woman. But the guy was dressed normal and conservative whereas the lady was showing her ass off, big boobs, multiple tattoos

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@chunkychicano

Ya caught me

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I think they would make really bad sugarbabies. Way too expensive. They are used to making 200-300 for a 15 minite quickie. So they usually want 1000 an hour. Gold digging monsters.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@Baristafan 200-300 for a 15 min quickie, sounds like a massive ripoff unless the girl is just really really hot. You can book decent ladies for a whole hour for 300

Profile picture for WOODDR2
WOODDR2
•

Sometimes, depends on the lady. I have one going on 2 years now. Met her in the club. She is no longer dancing, at least at this time because she has a job in her field of choice. She is incredibly beautiful, sexy and s great partner in the bedroom.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

$$$ ↗️ ' strippers/escorts that can score me ✓ for a nightly rate @ motel will win me over! it's good for an adult entertainment outing of both together, & with a bargain that makes it exciting & not rushed, I wouldn't do the hourly thing, & yesss, nightly deals can happen if she has heart & you got game, no b.s. for real folks, it can be scored ✓ 🤠__~ she w/be a baby & smoke it with me

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

To some extent, strippers are already sugar babies. They provide company, lap dances and sometimes sex but are just doing it in the strip club rather than outside it. I think I prefer that. There is security on the premises in a strip club which makes things safer for both me and the girl. I want to keep my activities with these girls as much separate as possible from the rest of my life. Some of them have drug or alcohol issues, various personal emotional issues and possibly jealous former boyfriends. One of my stripper regulars was shot and killed, along with the guy she happened to be with at the moment, by a boyfriend she had ended a relationship with.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement