tuscl

Clubs not allowing boyfriends

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Your thoughts

122 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Icee if Deja Vu ain't allowing you and your boyfriend in, why you two take it down to Hunk-O-Mania?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I think it has something to do with his boyfriend having to leave his pet goat in the parking lot, and the valet doesn't like to clean up the poop.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What has always baffled me is why any BF would want to watch his SO rub up on other guys to make a living.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Why would your boyfriend want to go to a club anyway. Trouble at home?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think guys who come in and act jealous or argue shouldn't be there.

But when she calls you to come coz she's bored doesn't feel like working or just wants to smoke and drink it's different. Or when you're just there for moral support
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Is this the same girlfriend who broke up with you and started seeing a low life weed dealer, and refused to see her for $5000 to look at you straight in the eyes and say it’s over? Yiu must have gotten back together with her. Way to keep it classy!
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Yes stripper BF has no biz in SC. Keep that pos outta there.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Club security does need to know what is going on. And then if there have been problems they will make exclusions.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Every time I’ve seen a stripper boyfriend in a club, he’s always been a pos loser, and I’ve only seen it in dump bars. What the fuck business does a stripper boyfriend have in a club, anyway
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Bar owners that have our underground shows have told me that it is a problem usually.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most of the time they go coz the girls want them there.

Like I said for morale. Or if they don't feel like working.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That’s delusional at best or maybe she has cuck fantasies she gets her rocks off my making you a cuckold. But you’re to stupid to get it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, sometimes some girls get off on the idea that the BF is jealous, and that he will make a disruption. One local dancer did this. Ended up that he was banished, but then she quit. Drama, Drama, Drama.

Some females are stupid.

Bar owners have told me that the girl says she is separated from the guy. But then next shift he is there and she is not acting like they are separated.

I told this girl that you can't do stuff like that, senseless drama and disruption.

One BF came to another club just to check up on what the GF does in the VIP room. And yeah, he was creating a problem, but she was still encouraging of it.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's nothing cuckold like about it.

I've had girls call me crying sitting in their cars outside the club not knowing ig they could take another night of work. I'd give them pep talks. Come over with tacos and some weed. Hype her up and make her feel good.

Girls who want to get drunk instead of working.

There were times we just missed each other and would hang out and leave early.

It's great at clubs where they get paid an hourly wage. Like $15 an hour to just be present in the club
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But I agree guys who cause drama or they just argue in the club. Should be banned
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^?Oh please let it go you’re nothing but a bullshit artist, you wouldn’t know the truth if it fell out of the sky and landed on your head.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I have never seen stripper bf in club. I can’t c why a stripper would want him him there. A stripper I fuked both otc and itc told me her fiancé just thought she did air dances.

If stripper your with tells you her bf is there feel her up real good. Let him know that bitch belongs to you - all it takes is money.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The only girls that called you crying were the ones that had the police listening on the line so you’d incriminate your self
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag like Rick you can't fathom anyone having experiences different from your own.

Player.... have you ever acted out on your cuckold fantasies?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag dancers tend to really like me
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Another thing don’t let stripper bf intimidate u. He nothing more than a cuck. Fuk hell outta her. Your money talks, his bullshit walks. Be her bull!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I have no trouble understanding experiences different from my own and human nature being what it is I have enough experience to know when someone is a prevaricator, and you son are a prevaricator.
    Btw prevaricator means liar just to be completely clear with you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I like that attitude that Player11 brings.

SJG

https://www.etsy.com/listing/738192233/b…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag I don't lie about my experiences with dancers. Don't know why you're so bewildered that I can relate and form bonds with them
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m not bewildered you’re a liar anytime you decide to actually meet up with another TUSCLer let us know but that’s what you need to actually be a believable poster untill you get vouched for we know you’re a liar.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

So everyone on here is a liar unless they met someone you met?

I have zero interest in meeting people who harass me on here.

Second off you're a jealous bitch. All you snd your clique brag about is paying these girls. Coz that's all you can do
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Everyone here isn’t a liar you are though
    Damn founder offered to meet and buy you a drink you blew him off if that’s not the clear indication that you are a liar what actually are you
    I say a liar prove me wrong
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    BTW I’m not jealous of a loser, poseur like you for real. Dopey fucker.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO icee you confuse stripper "girlfriend" with junkie whore that relies on you for drugs and gives good GFE for it. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Of course you're jealous. You pay to try to experience my lifestyle.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Shit, I pay to AVOID Icee's lifestyle, lol.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I remember being at one shit hole club very briefly , and this young guy tipped me on stage. I walk up to him after my set, and say hi. Then he nervously mentions his girlfriend is here, and I turn around and sure enough there is a angry faced dancer walking our way. I quickly got out of there. Luckily there wasn’t further drama that came my way after.

If a boyfriend is hanging out at a club, that is a bad sign a club sucks.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah you have to be careful. They get catty and some dancers will try to steal you. I've stopped fights over me before lulz but it's kind of an ego boost

20fag you're the loser. Old alone and paying women just to be around you
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    literally ALL my girls see me interact with other girls… i ain’t faithful.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Icee fag you’re just another loser it’s so obvious we all know you’re just a loser lololololol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fqg you pay for the girls I can fuck for free. You pay them to be around you and they want to be around me. Lulz.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You’re dreaming, the only girls you’ve ever fucked was your mother and she made you pay. So did your sister.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You sound butt hurt now guess I hit a nerve lulz

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Sho thing like anyone here cares about your opinion
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They care more about my opinion than they do about your trolling and whiney bitchiness
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Never been the "bf" of one, but with a couple girls at the one by my house, I've had casual relationships, i.e. not hookers.

There was an Asian girl I had seen in there a few times, got friendly over time, and one afternoon on the phone a couple mins, and she says she's horny, asks if she can come over before she goes to work that night. Sure!!! That was the first time we hooked up, and a few days after that I went in there but didn't know she was working...until she was walking right by the VIP room just as I came out of it with another girl. I thought SHE was gonna be jealous. A few mins later she came up to me at the bar and I was like, "shit, are you mad?" "Fuck no! Have fun!!" Did a shot with me, said she had to go make some money but would call me later...and she did. All good.

And then about a year later I started up with a blonde there, hung out a bit for few months. I usually intentionally avoided going in when I knew she'd be working, but one Friday night after throwing back a few, I got an Uber and headed over. Yup, she was there, saw her spinning upside down on the pole 30 feet in the air as soon as I sat down. She finished her set, saw me, came by to bullshit for a bit and have a drink, and then said the same thing as the other one "have fun tonight!"

An hour or so later I saw her grinding all over some dude in VIP and my first thought was "Wtf? What the hell is going on?!? This sucks!" --- That lasted about five seconds... because then the brunette on my lap smashed her (much bigger) snacktrays into my face and I realized, "oh yeah... I'm in VIP, too. Cool! Maybe she'll buy the sushi next time" (spoiler alert...she didn't buy). So I enjoyed the rest of the night, went home, and passed out...missing her call at 2am. Son of a bitch!

So...short long story later, I guess I was lucky... There was never a defined relationship with either of them, both just casual, neither one of them got catty or bitchy seeing me with another girl there, and I only got "jealous" with one...while I was wasted...and for about five seconds. But I have no freaking clue why an actual significant other would want to be in there seeing that, unless it was to keep a watchful eye and start shit in the parking lot with whomever he saw grabbing the girlfriend's ass or something.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The jealous stripper boyfriend in the club is definitely a problem. Fortunately I've only had a problem with one of those. He yelled at me not to stare at his girlfriend. She immediately chastised him and then a couple other strippers came over to me and apologized. I could tell they were angry he was potentially driving the customers out of the club with his behavior. If you are the kind of guy who gets upset when guys look at your stripper girlfriend when she's working you should not be there at the club.

Even if the boyfriend isn't the jealous type it can be a problem. I had a favorite regular who started having her boyfriend come into the club. She ended up spending large amounts of time sitting up at the bar with him drinking and it resulted in a big drop in income for her. She stopped approaching customers and customers were less likely to approach her with another guy sitting next to her. One time I did lap dances with her and noticed she had a lot of bruises on her. I asked about them and she said she had fallen down the stairs. Later another stripper told me her boyfriend was hitting her and she had made up the stairs story to tell me because she knew I would worry about her if I knew the truth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She shouldn't be drinking with him at work if it's a busy night but if its slower it's okay. Also in clubs where the girls get paid hourly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Clubs shouldn't have to adjudicate the differences between a disruptive boyfriend versus an emotional support pimp on a dancer-by-dancer basis.

So, they shouldn't be allowed in. Period.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I had just started fucking a stripper once in upstairs vip some guy comes up starts talking to her in Spanish whatever it was she was pissed. He left and I finished fuking her and got off real good. It’s a wonder it did not kill the session. I asked her who the little shit was and she said “that’s just Pedro he works parking the cars.” Was he BF or what? What a dipshit.

It made me realize otc has its pluses. This gal was a really good fuk but would not do otc. Later I dumped her for one that would.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think hating on stripper boyfriends is a sign of jealousy lulz

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO FYI dumbass he said it was the boyfriend being jealous.

But way to project since you're always butthurt about PLs being with strippers. Are you tired of the sloppy seconds (or dirty thirds) when she comes to you after work for a drug fix? Is that what all this is about? 🤭🤡
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Ooh nice an internet argument. Just to get it out of the way, I have a 9" cock, $10M in the bank and a harem of 100 women, guarded by a dozen stacked eunichs.

Despite my previous statement, the biggest lie/ignorance I read on here is about clubs that pay strippers hourly? Where in the unholy fuck is this happening? 99% of clubs pay their contractors as a 1099, most make the dancer pay a fee on top of that. Where in the fuck are dancers getting paid an hourly wage so I can never step foot in there.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    All the employee status clubs strippers have to make a quota and basically "pay their own wages". It seems to be some trickery to take a bigger cut from girls though than as independent contractor. And there is still a house fee and all the staff have their hands out for your cash like little bitches.

So ya hourly wage my ass.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "If your girlfriend isn't giving extras, it's literally all an act and she's still coming home clean to you, so who gives a fuck?"

And if she has a little jizz on her leg from the guy who came in his own pants during a LD, that can be easily wiped off, right? Just like the fingerprints on her ass, which will go away soon enough. And the smell of the cologne of the guy she was rubbing up on. And...

But even if a guy is so the utterly lacking in anything resembling males pride that he is unaffected by this stuff, you'd at least think that he would care enough about not fucking up her money to remain scarce. Other guys pick up on the dynamic pretty quickly, regardless of how they try to hide it. Most of the girls check in on them every so often and/or sit with them at different points in time - after a little while it becomes obvious.

But with all that said, I'm against banning SOs from the club. Why? Because if a girl doesn't have to good sense to keep the bitch boy out of the club, that becomes good intel about her. Most seasoned dancers know better, so it's usually a baby stripper or an unmotivated moron who allows her SO to hang around the club. When I'm evaluating which girls to spend my time and money on during any particular visit, all intel is good intel.
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    Clubs shouldn't kick bfs out unless they're being disruptive (to either her/staff/custies etc). Now, strippers bringing their bfs, that's just stupidity.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    If any woman called me from their place of work and asked me to come down there for any reason other than to pick them up, I would presume they were trying to stir up drama. I would pass and discuss the situation after work. If work is so bad they can’t handle it on their own, they should be working somewhere else. The idea of a bf sitting is a club where his girl is giving out handjobs is ridiculous, of course it’s going to be a problem. 99.9% of males are going to feel uncomfortable or protective or just angry watching that, and if alcohol is involved trouble will be imminent. A no bf policy is just common sense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being paid hourly can be a good thing. Especially on day shift or slow nights. Or a girl can opt to have house fees and tip outs taken out of her hourly wages not what she makes on her own. A legit club will pay between 15 and 17 an hour on top of whatever she makes. Plus it's a legit pay stub she can use to get an apt etc there are clubs that take advantage of girls though. Short change them etc.

I think the negativity towards stripper boyfriends is jealousy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's nothing wrong with being a stripper and it's definitely nothing to be insecure about.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    There's nothing wrong with wanting to be with a stripper without some other jealous dude ruining the experience coz he's jealous of it.

LMAO icee you must be a cuck by how much you wanna be in the club lurking your bottom bitch. 🤭🤡
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Name one club, by name, that pays hourly
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Strippers are employees in California. Some clubs get around it though
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ So name one fucking club you pretentious fuck, or shut the fuck up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag AB52 my nigga look it up. I don't have to name a club I'm familiar with
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you made a statement you back it up, we don't believe you, it's not on any of us, to back up your lies
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag thats right AB52 doesn't exist coz I'm a liar 😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ How about a link and proof that they pay salaries, and don't charge house fees
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Search our Site
    AB52

No Results
    Search for AB52 on Google

heres a copy of the google search for AB52
    it doesn't exist on TUSCL and with that it's on you to prove this club even exists liar
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Starting to think Icey been in as many strip clubs as SJG at this pint
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    20fag AB5 is the law determining a stripper is an employee in California. Stop acting like a retarded troll just for the sake 9f arguing.

And Sancho thankfully the rest of the country isn't run like Texas
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @the troll formerly known as Icee and still proven to be an idiot and liar

You made a statement back it up with the name of a single strip club that pays a salary and doesn't charge house fees you are just a liar go back to your mom's basement where you don't need to answer any questions.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    25, I suspect you're just trolling ICEE, but I'm pretty sure that he's right about CA. Not a "salary" per se but hourly as statutory employees. Same for MA if my info. is correct.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't really know of any clubs that are paying a salary and have eliminated house fees, not just me but several folks in Cali have also asked the same question, it would be so simple if he has first hand knowledge of this for him to post the name of a club and a link where it can be verified, but he has no firsthand knowledge and instead of calling everyone names he would be better served by proving his statement, AFAIK there is a lot of litigation regarding this law and I suspect there is a stay keeping it from being implemented fully as yet.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Yeah Icee is correct on this one. The clubs in CA were forced to classify their dancers as employees because of that AB5 law. It's why a lot of dancers fled the state for Nevada and other places. We've even had threads about it here. Here's one from Subra near the beginning of the whole thing. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6286…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That may be true but the second part of this is eliminated house fees have they done that also ?
    I would wait for Subra to weigh in Icee simply is not credible.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its not every club. There are rules that define an employee vs independent contractor. Some clubs will give a girl a free photo shoot or use her on club ads and claim she's an independent contractor coz of it. Other unscrupulous clubs recycle a girls money by taking house fees and tipouts from her wages. But with good management it's a small safety net.

And there's no exodus of dancers coz of it.

20fag stay the fuck off my threads if all you do is troll lil bitch
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Hurry up there's still time to get the window seat on the short bus
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre already sitting there
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You're wasting time the window seats will all be taken if you don't hurry up LULZ
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I don't have a problem with boyfriends in the club. One time in Las Vegas some pimp/lawyer wanna-be dude kept my seat warm and held my beer for me while I got head from his girlfriend in VIP. She claimed he was a weird little dude that had offered her $5K to watch him cry, but what do I care? At least I didn't lose my seat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Where does the anger at dancer boyfriends come from if not jealousy?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's not anger or jealousy, dumbass. It's annoyance. Whether it is the bouncer, another random PL, or a supposed stripper "boyfriend", they shouldn't be staring at a PL while he's with a stripper. It's that simple dumbass.

LMAO icee it seems like you're always butthurt about PLs fucking your junkie stripper whore "girlfriends" too. 🤭🤡
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    A business model where you pay a stripper to sit around on her ass drinking with her boyfriend does not seem to be working. Must be either the dancers hourly pay is getting eaten up by house fees, or there is no customer base that puts up with that shit enough to keep the strippers flush. Either way, there’s an exodus from states dumb enough to enact those laws

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's no exodus. The law is good. It's just a lot 9f clubs abusing it and the girls.

It doesn't affect a girls earnings from hustling. That's affected by other factors
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Can you imagine a strip club paying women to sit with their boyfriends and drink, hard to even think about this without laughing, talk about stupid that's one for the record books.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    The employee status thing would be favorable if there was still enough money in this game for the best of the best girls to want to work and if it was a legit hourly/salary+ commission job. It isn't that way in employee status clubs. There is no actual wage to hold you up if you do not make the sales to "pay yourself hourly". It is bullshit and girls keep less than as an IC. If those clubs are good money it is despite this pseudo emplpyee status thing. Believe what you want, but I've worked in that environment.

Clubs dont wanna do a legitimate employee status thing with salary/hourly + commission like real world jobs. The type of trash ass bitches trying to work are not on that level. The clubs would be losing money taking on a lot of these girls if they were really doing the right thing with emplpyee status. At the end of the day the intentions were right but it got all fucked up and is worse than the prior version.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem is club management. Like when the lockdowns started lots of clubs even refused to pay girls money they were owed. Then a lot of clubs just recycled girls money. They took so much out that girls barely got anything. Now they're trying to get past it by making girls out to be models being paid for events hence all the functions and themes at clubs.

I know a few clubs where girls were paid fairly and only had taxes taken out. But they did have schedules and had to do promoting work for the club. But it was worth it.

The law isn't enforced enough. But I think lawsuits will be a push for enforcement.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    If there's clubs doing this hourly employee status thing the right way, that's great. I am only aware of the clubs that play this employee status thing as an excuse to take more of the girls' money. From looking at the paystubs, it definitely isn't the taxes robbing these girls but the damn club itself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yeah most clubs try to take as much money as possible while demanding that girls act like employees.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    So explain exactly why you keep trolling me when you’re admitting I’m right there really isn’t any clubs treating women as employees while waiving house fees, you really are a liar and just a shill for the club
    Fuck you icee you’re trying to have it both ways but that’s not true and you’re admitting it so time for you to come clean
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trusting a dancer is no different from Trusting anyone else.

And with hoes. It comes down to honesty and boundaries.

But a job is the last thing I'd judge someone on or be insecure about.

• blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I don't think boyfriends/husbands should be allowed to hang out at the club his woman is working that moment. I've seen/experienced some drama lol f that. Plus those gotta be some toxic relationships a lot of the time. Same time a man has no biz wanting his woman not to strip if he isnt fully supporting her financially and then some.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most of the drama is stupid. I don't think any guy has a right to tell a girl she cant or shouldn't strip.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "RickDugan would 100% be the type of insecure dork who gets caught up in shit like pride."

Right, I've seen the light. Pride is way overrated. Much better to sit around the club while my SO is having her ass grabbed on the floor and who knows what grabbed in the back room. It takes a really...err...evolved(?)...[ah, sure, we'll go with that]...guy to be ok with that. 😉

You kinda' remind me of the SO of one of the girl's in my OTC rotation. His dick doesn't work right anymore, which according to her was the one thing he was ever any good for to begin with. She believes that it's the drugs he's on, but I suspect that his shattered ego and self-respect over what she has to do to support herself, the kids and even his ass has a lot to do with it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rick you're like Muddy. You think you're saying something that makes you look good when in reality all it does is show your misogyny and what you really think of dancers
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ project much? Funny how a supposed successful good looking guy like you proclaim to be is online so much bragging about your exploits and are constantly putting down other members in their own pursuits. I still fail to see how your lack of responsibilities in raising a family or earning income in a “virtual” job (drug sales) translates to any credibility on this site. My supposition is that you and SJG are the same type of PL. Your mouth writes checks that your butt can’t cash!

Bacon!!
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    If you don’t understand Icey or his point of view, you don’t understand he’s actually a woman IRL cosplaying as a PL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My lack of responsibilities in raising a family🤔🤣???

Calling me a woman is meant to be an insult. See that's your misogyny talking.

I share my experiences on here just like everyone else. And no normal person has respect for misogynistic tricks or married Republicans bragging about hookers.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Yet here you are, no one here sought you out, you come on here of your own volition, your opinions are not very well received and yet like a turd in a swimming pool you keep shitting all over yourself
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "You think you're saying something that makes you look good when in reality all it does is show your misogyny and what you really think of dancers"

You're confused. I have nothing but respect for any girl who steps up to earn her living, especially those who have kids. It's their broke ass SO's with no male pride that I don't like.

Any man who can tolerate a legion of other men laying hands upon his SO with sexual intent can't have an iota of self respect or shame. When that same guy is also dependent on that money, then he can't truly care about her either or else he wouldn't be pimping her out like that.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I still fail to see how your lack of responsibilities in raising a family or earning income in a “virtual” job (drug sales) translates to any credibility on this site. "

Some people shouldn't breed and Icee is no doubt one of them. Sometimes Natural Selection really does work. 😉
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You have zero respect for women. You're saying a man can't respect a woman who strips or hoes.

And you think you being a married trick makes you morally superior to a man who dates the women you pay.

• SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Women are great, as are hookers I just have zero respect for you. All you can do is ignore me, post something here i won't bother reading or just not reply to me. Now run along and do one of these things you impotent little bitch
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Respecting a girl's personal choices is not the same as being able to handle them as her SO. And yes, I do feel morally superior to a man who can sit by while his SO pays his bills by doing this stuff - every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Just because you date a stripper/prostitute doesn’t mean you respect them. What kind of straw man argument is that? There are just as many domestic violence situations with SO of sex workers than any other category, so your argument Icee is a false narrative.

If there’s one thing that is consistent about yiu is that you are inconsistent, meaning you have no credibility when you’ve had several other troll profiles other than this one aka Phat Boi, IceyLoco, Trap Baby, and who knows what else because you might actually be SJG. You fail to earn a legal income by selling drugs and pumping out sex workers, yet you claim to be on a moral high ground? Your emotionally stunted, and use the victim role as much as possible to manipulate others. Sad face :(

Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You have no respect for women. You cheat on your wife with hookers you talk down to.

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "You cheat on your wife with hookers you talk down to. You cheat on your wife with hookers you talk down to."

All life factors considered, I'm fairly certain that if my wife was forced to choose between me getting side tail or using her own tail just to feed and house us because I couldn't earn, she'd eagerly choose the former. 😉

But talk down to girls? You're confused again Icee - not my MO.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Gee Phat Boi/IceyLoco/Trap Baby yiu sure have a fragile ego if what we say on this website makes you so butt hurt you have to comment nearly 24/7 on this site. By the way, I don’t cheat on my wife unless you consider patronizing a club with friends/family periodically cheating? I guess if you’re a single guy getting dumped by a pimped out coked up stripper whore it’s OK to hop around with different sluts and say you’re better than the rest a/out responsibility of raising a family why being a drug salesman!

Bacon!!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Oh, and btw, virtually every girl I take OTC has an SO and has to hide how she's actually earning the rent. In most cases there are children involved. Most of these girls would be better off without their SOs because they are supporting them along with the kid(s). The smarter ones who strip for a long time eventually learn and ditch the baggage.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    icee thinks respecting a junkie stripper whore is pimping her out and managing her drug use. It's the ultimate in sexual exploitation. And somehow this is respecting a woman? 🤷🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You prey on desperate hookers. I already know that.

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you’re a butt hurt nigga, and we all know that.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    If da clubz didn't allow boyfriends, I would never get to club. I get all da ladies. Dey always want to ride in da shit truck!
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    A well run club will not let bf in. Nor do strippers want their loser bf there either. Many gals I have done itc or otc had bf. I want nothing to do with their cuck looser bf. What should one say to a stripper bf: “thank you for allowing me enjoy your girl. Sharing is caring.”
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Aren't most of you you PL? And some of you are stripper bfs at one point or another? So where exactly is the line at?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Calling strippers boyfriends losers for no reason shows what they think of the girls.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Calling woman hoes and bitches for no reason shows us what you think of women.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'll give you this, Icee. You know how to set up your all-about-me drama. You know what the attitudes are on here about stripper boyfriends, and it doesn't take a great leap to know how most guys feel about having stripper SO's in the club. That's partly why the vast majority clubs don't allow a stripper's SO on the premises.

But, knowing that, you ask the question for no other reason than to be predictably and theatrically indignant at the answers. So I guess it's another gold-star day for you. You got to peacock your disdain to a bunch of people you don't know on the internet... again.

Go you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ You just keep convincing yourself that ever happens to her is a titty grab, which is bad enough. What you obviously don't know is everything she likely doesn't tell you, like the guys who push it too far, or when she might have let a guy with a thick wallet go a little farther, or...

But hey, no big deal so long as it pays for your lifestyle. After all, you're too much of a pussy to step up, so the partner who actually has a pussy has to do it for you.

Btw here are a couple of random thoughts:

- What are you going to do when she can no longer dance? Will you be able to grow a sack and start earning? What will you do if/when she gets pregnant?

- She's eventually going to get tired of all this pressure bearing down on her. Younger co-dependent dancers buy into this "us against the world" gimmick, like ICEE calling other guys "tricks" to imply that he's on the inside with her, but eventually it gets old. I have never seen a relationship last where the dancer is the primary breadwinner for an extended timeframe.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Pimp always have an explanation. Non-Extras establishments? Lmao, sucka. Another expert who knows what every dancer thinks and lo and behold it happens to coincide with what the simpleton thinks. Too funny. The boyfriend who thinks the dancer always is 100% honest with them is known as the C h u m p.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I see the 14 seconds I spent typing previously made you suffer for a long time lil guy. Too bad, so sad. Repug? Lmao. Around here you'd be known as a fuckin tahd.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I never said you didn't work ThatXGuy, just that you don't earn enough, which is why she has to be on the pole to make ends meet.

As far as the rest you, are very naive, perhaps intentionally so. Using your own example, you aren't dating a librarian, but rather a girl who is already willing to take her clothes off and grind in guys' laps for money. Most girls can't conceive of doing even that much.

If you don't that a girl who has already gone that far to earn stripper money isn't tempted to make incremental compromises for even more cash then you're kidding yourself. Also, time and financial pressures also tend to make boundaries more flexible. The longer she dances and the more accustomed she is to getting nude and rubbing on guys, the easier that next step becomes. Often the final push comes when she experiences additional financial pressures.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Last point I meant to add: Even the Nuns of Stripperweb concede that they often don't tell their SOs everything that happens ITC. Even if your SO was as committed as you believe to her strict boundaries, guys often try shit and sometimes they succeed regardless of her best efforts prevent it. I bet she doesn't tell you about every time a guy tries to slip a finger in her ass of her vagina, or tries to lick her nipples, or [insert additional act here]. Because if she did, even a beta cuck like you might get upset. 😉
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Just shut the fuck up already before we have to add troll dipshit who thinks that he has something in common with a fictional movie character who, unlike himself, wasn't portrayed as a loser SO who needed to rely upon his woman getting naked for others to pay the bills. Unless what you're trying to tell us that you too have been sodomized, which I would be willing to believe. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you love a hoe help her be the best hoe she can be. That's where honesty becomes the most important thing
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Let's be honest then, icee. You want a hoe to hoe so you can have a cut from her whoring. And so she'll be dependant on you for a source of drugs.

You claim "love" for these whores but you really just want to exploit them for money (and sex).

That's the honest truth about you. Lulz. 🤭🤡
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion