tuscl

Itchy Balls After A Lap Dance

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Saturday, September 18, 2021 6:10 PM
I was at the club recently and I got some lap dances from a athletic dancer that was a hard grinder. She was grinding me and acting like she was working out at the gym and kept asking me how her abs looked. After we were done, my balls started itching and they didn't stop itching for days. I went to the doctor and he said I had Jock Itch. I had no idea what that was so I asked him to explain more. He said jock itch is like having athletes foot on my balls. Have any of you guys ever gotten athletes foot on your balls from an athletic dancer? Serious responses only please.

14 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lol, I’m sure whichever dancer is behind the IceyLoco account would have good insight
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Soften the girl up, get her off script and following your lead. Best is a front room makeout session. SJG Plus Size [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    It's possible if she spends a lot of time at the gym. That's usually where you pick up jock itch or athlete's foot. Seems like a long shot though. Did you have your pants off while she was grinding you? Lol. Assuming you were clothed, I suppose she could have rubbed the fungus off on your pants and the next time you took a piss it made contact with your skin.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Did Caitlyn Jenner dance for you?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Maybe she sprinkled some chili powder on your crotch.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I think this is a great question for the pink site. But how do you know if it was a stripper, maybe you didnt wipe your arse correctly and left a dingleberry in contact with your sack?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you were clothed - it’s unlikely you got the itch from the dancer. Possibly her firm body grinding against your groin area caused things to get inflamed/irritated? If you were getting a lapper with your junk out - it’s possible. If she had athletes foot and she rubbed your balls with her foot - it could have spread and caused jock itch.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Serious response : Change your underwear more than once a week, probably had it, the lap dance just aggravated it some
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Everyone had the fungus on us already. It just doesn’t become a problem on healthy intact skin. Did she rub you tee?
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Raw not tee
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    You hang around wit da rong strippers powder mane
  • YahooSerious
    3 years ago
    Did you use your socks as a condom/spooge vessel?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Why would I want a woman's bare feet on my bare balls?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion