tuscl

Anyone else lose their breath?

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Yea or nay?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSg8-swn4…

I know my answer!

22 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yea. She's pretty hot.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    And, she knows it.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    She's pretty, but her body looks like a caricature of a real girl. She must be 100 pounds soaking wet and 20 of that is the saline stuffed in her chest. I'll bet she was hot before she had all that saline stuffed in her chest and went on a starvation diet.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    i like her lol
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She has a cute face and a sexy body. She’s obviously a beauty.

Her look isn’t filthy at all, and that’s why I would not buy dances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Here mom is mad, told her to go outside if she wants to play with water balloons.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Dairy Queen. Pass!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I could play with that for an evening. I like.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    You guys know those are filters, right? That's why she looks like a caricature, and why it's got that "portrait mode" feel to it that you can't quite place.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Yes, I think we're all aware that a lot of people (particularly models) use the filters available on IG to make themselves look better. But I usually read these posts as a request to comment on what is put in front of me, which is a hot young Asian woman. I'd care more about the filters if I stood a chance of actually meeting her, but that seems unlikely.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yay.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    In East Asian countries, Senior Girl Mall Water Balloon Fight Day is a big tradition. This is how they sneak them in. When you go home after getting kicked out of the mall, you get yelled at by your fat gramma, she was looking for her bra.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Looks Korean, and they lead the world in getting plastic surgery. She's probably had a nose job and boob job.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She's beautiful
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    She looks like she's had a lot of work done but her children will still come out ugly.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'd bang, but those hips are awfully narrow. Breasts nice to look at but probably not touch.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Dairy Queen. Pass!"

Don't forget, shadow, my family was in the DQ business for 60 years, so I guess she'd be perfect for me!😉
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    If you wanna fuck a girl like that you have to move to a country where this is sold on every corner:

https://pnybeauty.com/collections/namu-l…

• Huntsman
    3 years ago
    She looks hot. Really hot.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't say she is "take my breath away" beautiful but I would definitely be willing to pay well above my normal rate for an evening with her.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    She's obviously not a UM coed because she is beautiful and hot and female.
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    No. She looks like a sex robot or a cartoon character.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion