tuscl

Removing a Troll

OldWhiteGuy
But not too old!
The guy that ruined Stripclublist.com using multiple identities to make bigoted attacks of other posters and talking about shitting himself, shitting on the floor or shitting during a Laplace is now doing the same thing here as sera1. Some of his comments can be seen on a recent Club Desire review.
Does anyone know if there is a way to flag him for Founder?

23 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Very rare for founder to bother, just do what I do put him on ignore and don't call attention to him, that's his goal
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the tip.
    I hope everyone does that.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Click on the name to pull up the profile, then click Ignore. You won't ever see what the troll posts after that. Attention is what they want.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I don't recall seeing any of his posts but out of curiosity I might look him up later. Anyway I am in the "I don't put anyone on ignore" camp even though There are a few people here that deserve being ignored. I just skip over things I don't want to read.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah, it's this dick muppet:
    https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=716283

So, you can message founder here:
    https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=2

Just click the "Message" button on the far right of your screen. That said, I can 99% guarantee that he won't delete that account, because it will take "sera1" mere moments to create "sera2" (and so on...). That said, make your argument to him.

But OWG is correct that this person basically exists to literally shit-post and cause turmoil. Think Icee but even more of a moron and exponentially (and pathetically) more prolific. In this instance, I would suggest going to Sera1's profile via the link above and select the "Ignore" button (right next to "Message"). Meaning he can post at you a million times per day and you won't see it.

SCL doesn't have an an "Ignore" feature, which is how he takes over the RI boards so easily.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ you say dick muppet like it is a bad thing
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Here he will have to compete with a lot of other trolls for that attention, lol.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Isn’t trolling SW easy? You just post something with 5% testosterone and voila - you’re a woman hating troll.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Oh stripclublist oops I need to read better haha
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you need to comment more because you’re pretty damn funny.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Why would anyone think this site would ban trolls for trolling? Threatening bodily harm gets the immediate ban hammer. Pretty much anything else goes. Ignore him if he bugs you.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    I checked it out. The putative troll identified by th e Old White Hairless Ape does indeed appear to be a female zebra posting on the internet.

What the Old White Hairless Ape does not appear to understand, perhaps because he is not a long-term TUSCL poster, is that approximately 80% of internet trolls are actually female zebras with access to computers. Why else would your hairless ape “zoos” work so hard to keep all electronic devices away from zebras. Check this: if you go near a zebra cage you can’t get a 5G signal. That’s intentional.

Anyhoo, as Biggie would have said, if you don't know now you know. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Also, welcome to TUSCL...

As long as you listen to the ricks - especially rickdugan, my brother from a hairless ape mother - you’ll be fine.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I'd rather be threatened with death than have t hat asshole post here. If he ever showed in public the line to slap him would reach from Boston to Beijing.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^^
    Another lesson for newbies. Skifredo is himself a homeless troll using WiFi from the Starbucks he lives behind.

He apparently doesn’t understand that one could not have a queue of people stretching from Boston to Beijing since some would be underwater. I’m also surprised he didn’t connect the troll poster to politics in some way. Skifredo is obsessed with politics.

Kind of sad that he sits behind a Starbucks 24/7 eating garbage (some of the Starbucks employees take pity on him and provide food, but it is Starbucks food so that is kind of like garbage). But what are you gonna do ‘bout it?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    Now that the ignore button was pointed out to me, I can use it on rickthedimwit
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Rick is an embarrassment to humanity, but its really Dougie.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sounds like nice spices troll profile that talks about shutting everywhere
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Just saying, but SCL is pretty fucking useless to begin with. There's two Featured clubs for Florida. One has been closed basically 3 years, with a maybe 3 month period of being open in there just before COVID lockdowns. The other one has a most recent review from 2018. Just quickly looking at their listings I see a bunch of closed places, a bunch of missing entries, and a fair amount of wrong names.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ He's not wrong.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    3 years ago
    There was a time when I could go to SCL and glean useful information about the clubs and the girls. You could find out who was working where, who was fun, who to avoid and some girls even posted their schedule for guys that were interested. Then, every time a girl posted or was mentioned a barrage of insults would come so the girls stopped posting, the information dried up and the idiots took over.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Why would anyone think this site would ban trolls for trolling? Threatening bodily harm gets the immediate ban hammer. "

Wrong! The sjcreep has threatened a few guys here with death, I can instantly think of at least 4 guys, and he's still around. Or is it just bodily harm threats and not death threats? He's also issued a few bodily harm threats BTW so still wrong!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "Then, every time a girl posted or was mentioned a barrage of insults would come so the girls stopped posting, the information dried up and the idiots took over."

I'll acknowledge that this is much worse on SCL, but TUSCL has its fair share of users who will aggressively vilify dancers, especially if they say something that doesn't align with a user's chosen beliefs about strip clubs or dancers. With perhaps one or two exceptions, I have yet to see a dancer on here who didn't catch some degree of grief here.

But, like I said, it's much worse on SCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion