tuscl

Ever feel like a junkie?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Sunday, June 27, 2021 4:17 AM
Ever spent more money than you should have? Ever gotten yourself into a sketch situation? Ever though who the fuck am I and what a I doing?

26 comments

• Smoothbrother
    3 years ago
    No
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume most hardcore SCers have binged from time to time especially when newer to the hobby. w.r.t. sketchy stuff - the desire/need/drive for pussy can make a viral-man do some not-so-smart things sometimes.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @WILLYSGOTAWOMAN I will play along and answer your questions: Q: Ever feel like a junkie? A: I don’t think so, if you mean a drug addict. But I guess you mean sexual addiction, or addiction to strippers, because we are in TUSCL. I would guess a large percentage of TUSCL members have experienced what we would call addiction to strippers. Q: Ever spent more money than you should have? A: Who hasn’t in our capitalist/consumerist society? Again in the context of strippers, I would guess again that a large number of TUSCL members feel they have, after the fact, it is called Buyer’s Remorse. Q: Ever gotten yourself into a sketch situation? A: I think, looking back of course, I have, but at the time I was more focused on my current favorite to think about it. Q: Ever though who the fuck am I and what a I doing? A: Who hasn’t thought of these existential questions? We sometimes think of them when we are in a not so good state of mind, in a bad situation. For example when we feel or think we are addicted to something that can be or is harmful to ourselves or those around us, our family. This is a good sign, if you realize you might have an addiction, to strippers in this case. A person can identify a negative behavior and get rid of it, because is common sense. Someone with an addiction will not admit to himself the problem exists, he will find ways to justify and continue the behavior. The first step to getting help is being able to recognize you might have a problem that needs to be solved because it might cause you to lose a lot of money, and destroy family relationships. Someone with addiction to strippers must want to really change his behavior if it is negatively affecting his life. However what looks or feels like an addiction could be a form of stress management. It is up to you you to decide what is best for you and your family. Be careful out there.
  • moodyman
    3 years ago
    Once or twice I've had my budget limits suddenly vanish along with my common sense... not a systematic or recurring thing, just "wait, I spent double what I planned, enough to affect monthly budget/make me tap into savings I didn't want to, aw crap." D'oh! but nothing serious.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    yup. junkie.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't say junkie but then again I guess your not supposed self diagnose.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Yes. Yes. And yes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No. Because being a junkie means a total loss of control. Have I overindulged at times or spent more than I should on occasion? Sure, I suspect most of us have. But, at some point, you realize that you've got to reign it in and get back to work. At least, I think, most of us do that. There have been the occasional PL come on here and talk about missing car or mortgage payments, or having to cancel a family vacation because they've spent beyond their means in the clubs. But if you overspend a couple of nights (or even weeks) in a row, that's not being a junkie. That's just being a short-term moron (I've been that guy...), which is recoverable.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Yes, yes, and yes! I used to drink heavily - and when you combine stupidity, booze and pay for play pussy - it leads to overspending and many poor decisions in very sketchy locations! I’m very fortunate to be around in one piece today,
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'd guess everyone here has crossed a set boundary at some point (I wrote about a few of mine in an article). If you keep doing it and can't recover, you might need help.
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    Yep. Questioning myself now.
  • GACA
    3 years ago
    I actually had a hardcore addiction one point. Spending close to $1,000 weekly, and can definitely say that I easily have blown $50k one year. I thought it was stress Management. Never affected work just everything else in my life. I was definitely very lonely at the time
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    It was really bad my first few months when I was going as much as I could but now I have it down to only going twice a month and not spending more than I plan for the night, at one point I felt like a crackhead waiting to get paid so I could go blow it.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I am the sketch situation
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Thank goodness my car is paid for and my house is paid for. vacation? ain’t that what retired means?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Yes Yes and Yes. Over the years I've developed a lot more discipline and became much better at measuring up prospects, both of which keep me from burning large sums trying to drill dry holes. But frequency is still an issue. Also the "discipline" mentioned above is relative to the bizarro world of strip clubs. By any normal person's measure I still spend far too much money on dancer related activities - it's simply that a higher percentage goes to the score now and less to the chase. But even that better ROI would only be considered a huge win by someone who is a junkie, lol. A normal person would no doubt view ROI very differently.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I'm sure I did when I first was going to clubs a lot (around 20 years ago) but I didn't realize it at the time!
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    Yes. Spent more than I wanted to, but w/o regrets. Yes. woke up black out drunk in a place I still have no idea how I got there, but luckily w/ all my money still. and last one No. Spending more no than I spent back then, but live below means with less expenses.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    I think most if not all men are naturally born junkies or sex
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Blow job machine didn’t work out for you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... I think most if not all men are naturally born junkies or sex ..." One would think but once in a while you run into guys that seem kinda apathetic about it - could be in part the current generation that has grown-up being told by hardcore feminists that having a dick and having sexual desires makes you a terrible person; or could be guys that have normally being able to readily get enough sex (from a GF; etc) and are satisfied w/ that and not hard-up for more.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Yes to all of the above. I've gotten wiser but the right girl and atmosphere turn me from time to time.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I have to say I have no idea why, but the moment a VIP session is over I usually feel cheap and dirty, like I just did an awkward business transaction. Time and money could have been spent better, but it is what it is. We all spend our money on stupid things, besides strip climb visits.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Shailynn. I have to say I don’t agree with your second sentence. the rest of your post is correct.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Shit. now that I see it... pretend your commas are periods
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    shit. too many screwdrivers...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion