tuscl

Anyone actually clubbing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, January 15, 2021 10:36 AM
Thinking aboout trying one... No dances.. Keep a mask on and just stage tip... But at least id be back in the game What yall tbink? I obviously voted for sleepyjoe lol

15 comments

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    Depends if you’re at your Action Bronson weight or if you’ve trimmed down some. I hear those who are obese are at much higher odds of succumbing to the affects of COVID.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Shiiiiiiiit !!!!!!
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    If CA would open any clubs I'd be there, fuck it. Tired of this lockdown shit.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    "I obviously voted for sleepyjoe lol" OP Thanks for making sure every discussion, no matter what the topic, is political.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    personally I'm gonna wait until I get the vaccine, looks like that should happen for me by March unless I get lucky and get it earlier.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Damn, Meat72 just went there right away. Maybe Juice the character and the man behind the curtain have two different playing weights? Never met the guy myself. Was too busy making poor life choices with the stripper of the week that time we were supposed to meet up in Carolina.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah, to be on topic no club visits yet this year. Still sifting through the wreckage of my last visit of 2020 lol...
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shiiiiiiiit !!!!!!
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    There's always the problem of girls sitting down at your table uninvited. I've been going to clubs and that is the only thing that has been bothering me a little. It's unneeded close contact with multiple girls per club visit and I wish they would at least ask if I want company before they sit down. They are getting more aggressive since they aren't making as much money right now. I'm in good health, though, so I'm not terribly worried. I keep my weight down and I eat a good diet and take vitamin d, zinc, quercetin, and several other supplements. I've only been off sick from work 3 days in the last thirty years. I would say unless you are over 65 and have health problems it should be safe to go.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I go occasionally, but I tell girls that approach me to keep their mask on and if it slips below their nose I point it out and insist they fix it. I'm want as much physical contact as possible, I just don't want to share air with anyone. The club I go to is enormous, which helps. Don't want to be in a space with a lot of people contaminating the low volume of air.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I go every so often. Here in the Land of Milk and Honey, the clubs have been open for months.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I go 2-3 times a month. No mask during dances, less kissing. Very high contact dances now. If given the choice most people don't want masks. I go to a small club in a state where every other club is closed, so there is a risk, but everyone looks at risk differently.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    In my dreams only.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Damn .. Gonna be crazy if i go 2 years in a row without clubbing after having a streak of clubbing everything month for 20 plus years Wow
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Well its a good break and once we get back to a normal situation ill be fucking ready
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion