tuscl

Pop Stars That You Wanna Bang

Monday, July 20, 2020 9:23 AM
I was thinking about it, there’s a lot to pick from. Music industry must be like you really have to be hot then we go from there as far as talent goes. Anyway I would say all time Michelle Branch during the Santana era. That girl was fucking gorgeous damn. [view link] And I would say right now it’s that chick Dua Lipa. Sexy. Definitely my type. [view link] [view link] [view link] What y’all got

60 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    with you on dua lipa. and most all good looking girls.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I'd bang Taylor Swift to get a song written about me. I'd bang Lorde just to see what those spastic jerks and twitches would feel like during sex. Then there is Shakira. maybe Shakira from 10 years ago.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Jessica Simpson when she did the Dukes of Hazzard movie. [view link]
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Got to be Halsey. [view link]
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles Appollonia (sp) - the singer in Purple Rain
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I had the hots for Linda Ronstadt and the lead singer of We Five. Oh, and Diana Krall.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I'm all for tapping some of that Bebe Rexha.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Does an young Dolly Parton count? She had some gifts....
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    Bebe Rexha - finally a celebrity pawg. she's fucking awesome!!!!
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Britney Spears in her prime. Easy Answer. I would break my dick in her.... too bad girls aren't made like they used to. NAAAASTY
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Stevie Nicks. Susanna Hoffs is a nice pick too.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Then there is Shakira. maybe Shakira from 10 years ago." Did you miss the Superbowl halftime show?
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Of course for a pop star I'd love to hit in her prime was Blondie's Debbie Harry.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ Debbie Harry, oh fuck yeah. [view link] Can you believe she's 75 now?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Hell I would break it off in modern day Britney Spears
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Knew a woman that grew up with Debbie Harry. She was constantly getting pulled over for speeding but never got a ticket. That was in the days before dashcams.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ Was that after she was famous, or when she was just another super hot girl?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    First time I peeked in this thread. I like your choices Muddy.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Current: Ariana Grande SZA Camila Cabello Former: +1 to Warrior 15 on old school Jessica Simpson, she was an absolute 10. John Mayer was a fortunate bastard to hit that hard. Katie Perry (with makeup on, damn that photo of her without makeup is awful) A crazy ass coked up young Whitney Houston Christina Aguilera in her tight leatherbound prime Paula Abdul
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Sheena Easton had this window where she was damn close to a 10 around the time when Prince was all up on her shit. She was 5'1" with DDs. Amazing.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Dua lipa is hot. Agree with Decline on Christina Aguilera in her prime. I also like demi lovato.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    +1 chess, when Demi is hitting the gym and not heroin she is hot!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m agreeing with a lot of these. One more I gotta mention early 90’s Mariah Carey that’s like one of the hottest chicks ever. Derek Jeter was lucky as hell to be hitting that. And some others where I actually like a lot of their music and them being hot like Sheryl Crow (I’m a big fan), Sade and Madonna.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    If you could go back to the 70’s, why not a pair of sisters! Ann and Nancy Wilson.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Barbra Streisand.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Absolutely back in the day with any of these girls. and i’d do shakira and taylor swift. now. shit. my poor brain is overflowing with possibilities...
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    Interesting topic- LoL. 1) Ariana Grande 2) Sza 3) H.E.R. 4) Nicki Minaj 5) Meg the Stallion And Christina Aguilera was and still fine AF (as fuck). I think she has the best pure voice since Whitney Houston. She’s a way better singer than Beyonce or Taylor Swift. But on looks alone, I find her very attractive and that’s a saying a lot coming from me who loves the fake ass fake tits plastic surgery look
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    +1 on skinny Demi and Mariah Also, young Belinda Carlisle was a fox. Posh Spice is pretty bangin too.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    That was Debbie Harry in high school and the summer after.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Olivia Newton-John, Sade, Appolonia, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Shakira, Taylor Swift. All in their prime, of course.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Britney Spears has aged into a filthy milf look. I’m glad she’s getting that look - and yet she’s keeping her body fit and sexy. She’s scrambled what little brain she had - and she’s probably insatiable in the sack! Dua Lipa is hot! She has the looks and a sweet slender body. I’m also a fan of Rita Ora. I can’t name any of her songs - but I could pick her booty out of an ass line up! Another I enjoyed was Charlie Xcx - who has nice titties and a thick booty. I’m proud to say I’ve been permanently banned from her reddit group for my comments/compliments!
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Not quite pop, but Faith Hill in her prime.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    A younger Shania Twain.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    When she was young, Tanya Tucker. I agree about Shania Twain. Also +1 Sheena Easton. As for all the Spice Girls, in order: Baby - Yes Posh - Yes Ginger - Probably Scary - Probably Sporty - Hell No although she looks better now. How about that one-hit wonders Alannah Myles and Natalie Imbruglia? Anna Kendrick who had a top ten hit qualifies. Tina Turner even into her 40's
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    Toni Braxton in her prime, hands down
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Surprised nobody has mentioned Miley Cyrus. I’d do horrible things to her - and I know she’s seen much worse! If she said no to me - that would be a true affirmation that I’ve reached a new low! I’d t-bag her slam my balls on her face - while playing that Wrecking Ball song - and I’d see what makes her tap out first - licking my sweaty bag or her own music...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    To add a few more - I love Chili from TLC - and I think she’s gotten hotter with age. Mya is also looking hot as she ages.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Holy shit some of you guys are in a time warp! We are talking some old ladies with some of these choices lol! Is Stevie nicks still alive? Olivia Newton is she like 75? I will go with Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Shania Twain who I actually got a hug from when she was in concert in Vegas, hot as hell, still! That would be my older choice!
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    bman66, The older one gets, they appreciate older ladies, but not at the exclusion of younger ones.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah, Shania Twain. I might prefer her to Stevie Nicks. Really like Chili from TLC too and Toni Braxton. I'm up to four Shanai Twain Stevie Nicks (close call between top 2) Chili Susanna Hoffs Toni Braxton
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Top 10 most beautiful singers. [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >A crazy ass coked up young Whitney Houston Pretty sure she's a straight up lesbian.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Rhianna
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @bman66 I agree, I was waiting for someone to mention the Golden Girls, lol.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Golden Girls in order: Hell No Hell No Hell No Hell No But Marie Osmond and Susan Day. Growing up in the 70's!
  • aussiehinz
    4 years ago
    Suzy Quattro, Karen Carpenter, Chrissie Hynde, Jackie DeShannon
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    <a href="[view link] Love Hewitt</a> counts! Hayley Nichole Williams and Hilary Duff have some music I enjoy listening to. Shakira works for me too but I'm not a fan of her music.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Some more relatively recent ones: Jewel Avril Lavigne Fergie Nora Jones Fiona Apple Chynna Phillips (and her mother for that matter) Gwen Stefani
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    A few from when I was in High School and College Debbie Gibson Susanna Hoffs Sheena Easton Joan Jett
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I was re watching some Bangles videos I definitely would give to Susanna Hoffs big time
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Billie Eilish Despite her semi emo girl persona she's got big tits hiding under those baggy clothes and I bet she can really ride.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    id love to go down on some BEBE Rexha mmm she is phenom. Guys id have to go with luke bryan or.... and dont judge me but hank williams jr... those old rugged country guys are hot af!!! insert random daddy issues comments to follow lol.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    +1 billie eilish
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. any and all of these listed girls/ladies in their prime would grab my attention.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I saw some recent pics where Billie Eilish was dressed more revealing (for her anyway). Maybe a few extra pounds but awesome tits. [view link]
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Beyonce
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I understand the Billie Eilish thing because of folks seeing her impressive hooters. I think it’s a surprise to see her cleavage - but she doesn’t do much for me.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Other than noticing the odd multicolor hair, she is like a 5 with big tits. You would not give her a second look on the street. Well, maybe you would give her jiggly tits a long look.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i saw the movie ‘gypsy’ on tv. 1962. oh man. natalie wood. frikin HOT! too bad she drowned under suspicious conditions.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    I would bang Shakira until I dropped dead or my penis cried "no mas." Only reason to get your dick anywhere near Taylor Swift is to shut her pie hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion