Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this Girl

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

We haven't done one of these in a while.

I think she is thoroughly abusable. I'll give her a 9.

Replies (43)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Dem titties tho.

I'll give her a 7.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

In honor of our mutual friend I'd give her about a 5.562

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

Wow. I know that a 10 on Instagram is really a few points less IRL, but I'm still saying 10.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

7

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

8.75 on the Dichter scale.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Nothing less than a 9

Profile picture for OrangeClown
OrangeClown
•

She's OK, I guess. If you're into girls.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•
  1. Fantastic body, but I couldn't put with the way she does her makeup very long.
Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If those are real? 9. But I'm skeptical so 7. She has 8 potential if she fixed her style to be less high maintenance and more relaxed

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Love the face; not a fan of the boobs.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Definitely fuckable. Her face doesn’t do a lot for me though. I’d give her an 8.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Seems like a classy slut - so I’ll rate her a 8.5. If she stains her thongs when she sneezes and farts - she gets a 10+!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Solid 8

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

8.5

Her face is def not ugly but something about it I find a bit distracting.

IMO she def qualifies as hot but for w/e reason I'm not that turned on by her - she gives me the impression she'd be a complete dead-fish in bed.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

She is probably a 9 or 10 for IDF standards, but she ain't going to become a wealthy woman solely based on her looks. Shalom.

Profile picture for Richard_Head
Richard_Head
•

Solid 9.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not my type but wouldn't say no. 8.0

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

8

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Solid 9, just something about the face seems off. Not sure if it is the eyebrows or what but something just seems off.

Profile picture for bman66
bman66
•

9.5 I came across her in the clubs I would be all over it!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i'll go 8

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

8

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I would say 9+ and I would definitely pursue her with pictures like that on SA. If I really want to nitpick, I would say her breasts are too large for her frame.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

7 [if 5 is civvie average] cute / attractive but never a stunner or show-stopper

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I agree with random member.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

N/A

She looks like she's attached.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

she’s welcome to hang with me!

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Warrior always has good taste. Face is not my type, but what Eve said. Solid LA 7.5-8, a 9.2 on the Florida scale.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Nice!

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I'd place her in my exotics class. There she's a 7.96785, give or take.

She's very different than my favorite type-girl next door.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

She is cute and her body is good (not great, her boobs do not fit the small hips), I would rate her a solid 7.

I would not buy dances from her, nor take her to the VIP room for extra fun.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

For me the boobs are almost a little too big for her frame and her face is somewhat.......... something but, overall very nice..... this judge gives her an 8!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

8

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

A bit heavy on the eye brows, while everything else passes the eye test. So a solid 7.5-8 would be my rating.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Body: 9.8 Face: 7.4

Total score: (9.8+7.4)/2=8.6

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

About an 8.5. Needs to work on her makeup skills a bit, especially her eyebrows which are over done.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Looks like a natural beauty and those dark haired Israeli chicks look so damn good. 8-9.

Profile picture for BigMac34
BigMac34
•

That girl does YouTube, I am much younger and very picky, in my book she's a 2/10, but that's me, I've seen her YouTube don't like how she talks and acts.

Profile picture for BigMac34
BigMac34
•

She looks very similar to the girl from YouTube, might not be her but who knows, still not my type, 2/10, or 2/5 rating in my opinion.

Profile picture for BigMac34
BigMac34
•

Avatar on Longball300 above, the girls flashing, the left one is a solid 9 and the right one is a 8, difference of the 2, the 9 is shorter seems sexier than the taller one on the right.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Yucky poo

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Oops, changed over.... that happens. Pretty sure this one is Alyssa Arce. All natural smoking hot playmate:

Check out that behind the scenes video; love when the photo helper is oiling up her boobs for the shoot.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

OP is an 8 minimum, ok, a 9. The one directly above is close but the first one is more my type.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement