tuscl

Rate this Girl

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, July 4, 2020 7:31 AM
We haven't done one of these in a while. [view link] I think she is thoroughly abusable. I'll give her a 9.

43 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    Dem titties tho. I'll give her a 7.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    In honor of our mutual friend I'd give her about a 5.562
  • steve3000
    4 years ago
    Wow. I know that a 10 on Instagram is really a few points less IRL, but I'm still saying 10.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    8.75 on the Dichter scale.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Nothing less than a 9
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    She's OK, I guess. If you're into girls.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    8. Fantastic body, but I couldn't put with the way she does her makeup very long.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    If those are real? 9. But I'm skeptical so 7. She has 8 potential if she fixed her style to be less high maintenance and more relaxed
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Love the face; not a fan of the boobs.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Definitely fuckable. Her face doesn’t do a lot for me though. I’d give her an 8.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Seems like a classy slut - so I’ll rate her a 8.5. If she stains her thongs when she sneezes and farts - she gets a 10+!
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Solid 8
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    8.5 Her face is def not ugly but something about it I find a bit distracting. IMO she def qualifies as hot but for w/e reason I'm not that turned on by her - she gives me the impression she'd be a complete dead-fish in bed.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    She is probably a 9 or 10 for IDF standards, but she ain't going to become a wealthy woman solely based on her looks. Shalom.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Solid 9.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Not my type but wouldn't say no. 8.0
  • aham5
    4 years ago
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Solid 9, just something about the face seems off. Not sure if it is the eyebrows or what but something just seems off.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    9.5 I came across her in the clubs I would be all over it!
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    i'll go 8
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I would say 9+ and I would definitely pursue her with pictures like that on SA. If I really want to nitpick, I would say her breasts are too large for her frame.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    7 [if 5 is civvie average] cute / attractive but never a stunner or show-stopper
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    I agree with random member.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    N/A She looks like she's attached.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    she’s welcome to hang with me!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Warrior always has good taste. Face is not my type, but what Eve said. Solid LA 7.5-8, a 9.2 on the Florida scale.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Nice!
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I'd place her in my exotics class. There she's a 7.96785, give or take. She's very different than my favorite type-girl next door.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    She is cute and her body is good (not great, her boobs do not fit the small hips), I would rate her a solid 7. I would not buy dances from her, nor take her to the VIP room for extra fun.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    For me the boobs are almost a little too big for her frame and her face is somewhat.......... something but, overall very nice..... this judge gives her an 8!
  • ime
    4 years ago
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    A bit heavy on the eye brows, while everything else passes the eye test. So a solid 7.5-8 would be my rating.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Body: 9.8 Face: 7.4 Total score: (9.8+7.4)/2=8.6
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    About an 8.5. Needs to work on her makeup skills a bit, especially her eyebrows which are over done.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Looks like a natural beauty and those dark haired Israeli chicks look so damn good. 8-9.
  • BigMac34
    4 years ago
    That girl does YouTube, I am much younger and very picky, in my book she's a 2/10, but that's me, I've seen her YouTube don't like how she talks and acts.
  • BigMac34
    4 years ago
    She looks very similar to the girl from YouTube, might not be her but who knows, still not my type, 2/10, or 2/5 rating in my opinion.
  • BigMac34
    4 years ago
    Avatar on Longball300 above, the girls flashing, the left one is a solid 9 and the right one is a 8, difference of the 2, the 9 is shorter seems sexier than the taller one on the right.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yucky poo
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Oops, changed over.... that happens. Pretty sure this one is Alyssa Arce. All natural smoking hot playmate: [view link] Check out that behind the scenes video; love when the photo helper is oiling up her boobs for the shoot.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    OP is an 8 minimum, ok, a 9. The one directly above is close but the first one is more my type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion