tuscl

What would you name Your Strip Club?

Sunday, June 28, 2020 4:34 PM
So I have only been to 1 SC re-opening since the "Corona." I was driving around "small town America" and went through some old cities that have very old downtown/main street businesses/buildings (barber, jewelry store, mom and pop diner, hardware store) etc. During the "Great Lockdown" I grew to miss the SCs more. I really enjoy going to hole in the wall SCs to try and find the right mix of laid back club, good priced beer and great eye candy. So during my travels I saw some really cool looking buildings and just couldn't help but think......Man that building would make a great SC........wow this small town could really use a SC since the Only major business is a Family Dollar or Dollar General. I passed one business in the small downtown called "The Sugar Shack" and couldn't help but imagine if only that was a SC. So curious......what would you name a SC if you opened one in a small town that only has a Dollar General etc?

74 comments

• GoVikings
    4 years ago
    The Titty Twister
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    The Landing Strip. Admittedly that is not original. I appropriated it from the TV show Friday Night Lights.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Here's a few possibilities: Turgid Bones Taco Palace Mitzies Titzies Ankle Fashion Theatre Head & Boulders Wiggles and Giggles Freckles for Shekels Desperation Depot Chateau Lick & Stick Handy's Happy House All names (C) HerbTCat., 2020. Unauthorized use forbidden.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "The Brickhouse"
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The Pretty Kitty
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The G Spot The Cake Shop Pussy Depot
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The Library.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    My Church
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The Office
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Down Town
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Up Town
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    The River Front
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    My Fishing Hole.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The American Ballet
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Along the lines of Nidans posts I would go with "The Gym". "Honey I'm going to be late tonight because I am going to hit "The Gym" for a little cardio workout after work." She wouldn't think twice if you came home sweaty and wanted to hit the shower right away.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    4 years ago
    The Candy Shop.....after the 50 cent song
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    The Shoe Show
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    fun.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Hothouse
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Man's Do It Center ....that sounds familier?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The same thing that I answered the last time this was asked. Shadowcat's Corner.
  • AlBundy1966
    4 years ago
    Whodey........awesome response! That's Gold Jerry......Gold
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Ho Depot"
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Bad Kitties.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Big Daddy’s Twerk Palace
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Bad Kitties sounds like something I'd need a shot for
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "HoMart"
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    The Jiggly Room Sitting at the rail like Al Bundy
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Pole Cats Heels Up PL’s
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    The Jiggly Room
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Mack Truck's Basement. That, or Mack Truck's Basement Load Dump FRMOS
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    My Mom's House
  • AlBundy1966
    4 years ago
    shanny72 The Jiggly Room .......Epic name choice Gather around for a "Whoa Bundy"
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No extras.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    The Ultimate Strip Club Lounge *Founder gets in free
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Joe's Crab Shack
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    Pussy Galore
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    The Pink Taco
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Since nobody came up with it The Jiggly Room
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Dammit! I need to read more
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    No Idea
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Pee Wee's Playhouse
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Mellons and Hot Buns
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    "Birdie Num Nums".
  • bigtim47
    4 years ago
    My favorite name right now is "Casa Dioblo" in Portland. House of the devil!
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Tits for tips Ass for cash. The church of fallen angels-- makes for a good excuse (I stopped by church on my way home) and might qualify for tax relief. Also a great place for some missionary work.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The Confessional.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    BJ's
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I would do clubs centered around a really odd theme and make the entire club that theme. Example, Wisconsin has an actual club called Oval Office that has portraits of presidents there and the champagne room has White House related themes. So... “The Silky Pussies” (Club has cats roaming the place) “Doggy Style” (Club has dogs roaming the place) Georgia O’ Keffe’s (Club has portraits of flowers that resemble vaginas all over) ...which is why I’d probably never be a club owner 😅
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    cat house?
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    nicespice, Good to hear a reason for the names one picked. I didn't think of mine, "My Mom's House", directly. Years ago I knew of a little bar in Ohio. It's name, "Mom's". For a bit I thought how odd then it hit me! Wife, "WHERE ARE YOU"??? Husband, "At Mom's". Problem solved.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    The Oval Office sounds like a cool club. I bet the dancers could make bank wearing a little blue Monica Lewinsky style dress.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Kaepernick's Place" (you want a club with some booty-shaking and a side of Marxism, we're here for you - watch our dances dance on the American flag while our expertly BLM-trained bouncers beat up any white person refusing to take a knee to a black-customer)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Papi Chulo's Booty Emporium" (only 40" or more need apply, else get to steppin')
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    LDK4U
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    The Hose House (is pun on Da Hos House)
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Biscuits n Gravy
  • ArtCollege
    4 years ago
    Wet spot. Years ago in Orange County, CA there was a cool name: The Body Shop
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I thought it would b cool to have a strip club that served good (northern NJ quality) pizza - and call it Pizza to Go Go. The club would offer pizza delivery with a hot stripper bringing the pizza to your door. There would be an actual driver to get the girls and pizzas to their destinations on time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "The Walk of Shame"
  • AlBundy1966
    4 years ago
    These are some great SC names.......appreciate everybody's input. It's fun reading through the ideas as we wait for the real SCs to re-open. I like the idea of Mom's.........
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    The Trojan Room
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Side Boob Emporium
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    The only problem with "Mom's" is that most of the PLs on here are too old to tell the wife they are at "Mom's" unless it is "Mom's Nursing Home" or "Mom's Grave".
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    whodey, Good point, but when I first saw that name it was about 40 years ago.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    pleasure palace?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    sin city...
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Tammy’s Palace
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I would name it Musterd21
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "The Hose House (is pun on Da Hos House)" ^^^ anyone else think thos sounds like a gay stip club?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Would it be too obvious if it was called Cashman’s House of Whores?
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
  • AlBundy1966
    4 years ago
    LOL......thanks for the link PredragDr. Those are some great SC names.
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    The G Spot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion