tuscl

How much asre you saving by not clubbing?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
For me probably $500 a month. Add in another net of probably spending $400 less on lunches and dinners.

32 comments

• StPaul101
    4 years ago
    A good amount I would think ( about the same as you, 500 or so) but on the flip side I will say that Im buying more food at the grocery store and Home Depot and Lowes are liking me a lot more than before. It seems a lot of the money I saved is being spent on me now :)
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Yes, home improvement spending is WAY up. Projects I had put off for years are getting done.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I'm not saving anywhere near what you guys are. The past few years things have been so bad in the dives that I frequent, I often didn't spend much more than the price of a beer and a tip because I didn't like what I saw and was in a hurry to leave and kick myself for wasting my time.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Tens of dollars. Maybe even hundreds.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Probably close to 1k/mo. Most goes into my speculative Robinhood account now. Turns out there IS a way to light money on fire that's less satisfying and rewarding than strip clubs lol.

Am saving a ton on food though. Pretty much am not spending shit right now
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm spending $1700 this month on landscaping and that is still less than I would have spent on strippers/clubs.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Not sure, because when you add up fuel, wear and tear on the vehicle, time spent being away from more constructive duties, and pickling the liver a lot less when I am at home, I’d say I’m saving a lot more than hundreds of dollars. My sleep is better and my body is healthier so I equate that to big savings, especially on my sanity. Chicks be crazy at times.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Probably $600 a month.
    $200 a month less in food.
    There are other savings as well, but I’ve devoted those resource to my audio/video Home Theater interests.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I am saving about 5% as much as I am losing from lost revenue of my business.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I forgot car costs. I have cut at least 1,000 miles a month. That's another few hundred or so in soft money.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    All things considered with club visits, I estimate a few thousand. Considering I don't plan to go to a club until at least July...so much more to save!
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m saving many dollars.
    maybe ten so far.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    $500 a month sounds about right
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    $212.00
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I’m spending way less but not “saving” really with lost business income.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    About $500/month from strip clubs, $300/month in reduced fuel since I am not going anywhere, maybe $200/month from restaraunts, and $250-300 in live entertainment (sports/concerts/plays) and about $1k/month in travel. So in the last month that has saved me more $5000 so far and when you add in the stimulus check and a $2k bonus from my employer that has paid off the last $2100 I had in credit cards and helped paid down almost $6k extra on the mortgage.
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I'm probably saving about $800 a month. I was saving about that much a month until about 10 years ago. When I had saved up about sixty thousand dollars I asked myself what was the purpose of increasing it further since I can't take it with me. So for the last 10 years I've spent everything I earn and just keep the money I saved previously as a rainy day fund.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    hey.
    a penny saved is a penny earned.

I hope I got it right.
    . I think I can say that was a quote from Benjamin Franklin .
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ This is what my wife believes. She tells me how much she "saved" me each time she goes shopping.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Nothing, because my ATF will end up with all of it eventually.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    ha!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    All of it
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    I was saving money as it was, but now, it's got to be about 1000 a month for sure.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Saving between 2 - 3,000 per month in spending money savings, which includes strip clubbing, but not gambling, which has its own money.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Between clubs and gambling ~$1000 a month; however, like some have stated the home renovation costs have gone up.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Between, clubs, restaurants, gas and shopping around $2200 a month.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    $200 per week. But, my gross income is about $15,000 per week less.
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    If you count the travel expenses (airfare, hotels) that helped facilitate a lot of my clubbing... easily $2k/month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I never tracked my SC spending although I know it was fairly significant - hard for me to say for sure how much I spent since I didn't plan my visits nor had set days I went, kinda went mostly when in the mood - when I was SCing hard over the last few years I'd guesstimate I'd spend about $1K/month on avg and probably up to $2K on certain months - in the past when I'd stop SCing for a few weeks I'd see my bank-account swell up, but in the last year or so as I started to club a lot less I started moving that $$$ towards stock investments so I wasn't quite seeing how much I was saving since my bank-account remained fairly-low and my investments would be going up and down.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    About 1k to 1500
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Around $600 to $800 a month. Loading up on gold coins.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    About $800-$1000.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion