tuscl

Holy Cow

Monday, March 30, 2020 1:38 PM
[view link] Quoted from a reddit post: “I dance at a club in Omaha, NE. We have to abide by the 10 person rule. Obviously, that makes a HUGE difference. So now we have upped the admission charge to $120. The $120 gets you in and a 15 minute bed dance with a dancer of their choice. Girls are also allowed to make appointments with their regulars for private dances and come in whenever. Our hours have changed from 6pm-5am to 8pm to 12pm. Of course we have hand sanitizer everywhere and wipes. We already wiped our poles down after every dancer before the virus. But that’s basically it!” So...who would still be at the club if that was your option? Would you come in for a particular dancer?

35 comments

• FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Pretty scary. I would have to know the dancer really well, and then do I know the other customers she has danced for recently. Too risky right now.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Yea, I would do that.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Nope. No close contact with anyone until this gets under control.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Probably not. Not even for you. Damn, it hurt to say that 😥 But this will pass.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't !
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    Nope ... can’t risk it given I have a family. If I was single, bored and dumb ... still not for that price.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I rather BB a bitch pre-Corona than have any contact w/ one in the middle of the pandemic
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Negative. Which is both my answer to the question, and my covid19 status
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I would absolutely go in for the club scene and/or a particular dancer.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    No way.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    A bed setting is rare but that is one of the hottest things a strip club could have. I would have to know who’s that happening with beforehand. One of the handful of favs I’ve had yes, absolutely that is a good deal.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I would have to talk with her beforehand and trade off we’re feeling and all that. I don’t have any favs in my area atm so it’s not an issue/temptation at all rn.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Not until they come up with a treatment or vaccine.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m not familiar with bed dances. But if it’s on a bed with sheets, how often are they changed? The last thing we need is coronavirus and bed bugs combining forces to make more of a mess! I’m guessing if I show up in a hazmat suit with a condom taped to a cut out in the front - it’s going to be an issue...
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    No. Not even a serious consideration right now.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    Heading out now. Full tank of gas. I'll be the first in line tomorrow.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    lol cashman
  • bigman226
    4 years ago
    Hear,hear, Papi.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Maybe when this blows over it might be fun to visit Omaha. A bed dance does sound like fun.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Hell no. I can wait a while and get back to the fun in July/August/whenever...
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    General club visit, nope. Club visit to see a fave only, maybe OTC with a fave, yup.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "But if it’s on a bed with sheets, how often are they changed?" They are typically padded surfaces but don't have sheets. Think like a doctor:s table size and up. A couple of clubs I can think of had twin mattresses on the floor, no sheets, and it's about as sanitary as it sounds. But really how sanitary is any seating in the clubs? There are also a couple of clubs I can think of that had actual beds in them, and who knows when those linens got washed.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Paper Moon, my closest club, was allowing four dancers, four customers, two employees (one manager and one lap dance area attendant), plus one outside security guy, the idea being that you would schedule a room with a particular dancer at a particular time. Also, customers of Good Guys, Paper Moon's sister club, in the District could make appointments with GG dancers to meet up at PM. I think that even that system has gone by the boards after today's announcements.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @nicespice “…who would still be at the club if that was your option?” - If the posted scenario was the option? - No, sounds boring. - If there was an open, business as normal, decent club available? - I’m tempted but not there yet. That may change before too long as more reliable data and less panic, politically motivated propaganda and fewer profiteers muddying the waters gives clarity to the situation. For instance, reliable analysis of those who have thus far died in Italy show the following: 80% of those who have died were over 70 years of age, 50% of those who have died had THREE OR MORE pre-existing underlying factors (heart disease, diabetes, chronic lung disease, etc) and NOTABLY just 2% of those who have died had no known pre-existing conditions. If this virus is like other viruses then once a person is exposed (and survives) the body develops anti-bodies and the person won’t fall ill with additional exposures as long as it doesn't mutate. We don’t yet know this to be the case but probably will before too long. I am what might be expected to be at a moderate risk to not do well if exposed due to age and recent medical condition. But I know my body and health and don’t want to waste the rest of my life hiding in fear under the bed in some sterile bubble. At some point not far in the future the risk of intentional exposure (and of course subsequent isolation until recovered and no longer a carrier) may be justified with enough factual knowledge. My motivation goes well beyond the simple desire to continue drinking and whoring even though those are reasons enough. It’s about living and there are only so many days available to each of us. I want to enjoy all of what's left of my allocation. As of now as I said I’m tempted but I’m not quite there yet. Check back with me in a couple of weeks.
  • bkkruined
    4 years ago
    It's a respiratory disease. N95 Face mask, plastic eye shield and a condom!!!
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    With the right dancer, and assuming the club is normally a high mileage or extras club, I'd do it. I'm not in a high risk category so the coronavirus isn't anymore of a threat to me than other things I could normally catch in a club. $120 cover charge isn't so bad when it includes a 15 min vip session as long as you know you can find a dancer you like. It would be terrible to pay that much just to get in and not be able to find a girl that you like. I would make sure I was prepared ahead of time with more than 2 weeks worth of everything at home so I could self isolate at home afterwards to avoid giving it to anyone else if I did catch it. After the two week quarantine period I'd take a couple of days to restock my supplies and head back to the club.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Holy Cow
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I liked you better when you were posting pictures of your boobs 😉
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    Why give the club the money if your just meeting you atf use her place or hotel. I see lots of the girls not jumping back to clubs that are doing otc. She will have client base built up and long as there making the money with there rules why bother with club.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    The real issue of Corona Virus is that many people have it and don't know it until they have passed it on. So, saying you are willing to go to a club is clearly putting a price on your life, a very low price in my opinion. I am done for quite a while.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I’m taking what I’ve been spending on strippers and investing it in shitcoin, um I mean the index funds......
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    Nope. I'm not in a higher risk category, but its just not worth it & its disrespectful to the rest of the people I may come in contact with. I doubt I'll be part of the rush to hit the club when it first re-opens either.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Tempting but NO unless it was Nice...........
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The real issue with corona virus is that with all viruses, until enough people get it and recover, there will be no herd immunity. Rather get it and risk dying, in the hopes of recovering and moving on with life. Kind of funny to be in a high riosk category at 62.5 and yet I haven't even had a cold in 2 years. Not worried. We'll all die eventually, the only questyion is when.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Holy Cow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion