tuscl

THIS FUCKING SAN JOSE GUY...

rattdog
New York
Monday, March 9, 2020 9:52 PM
as some of you might have read i posted a thread regarding belts. and to all of hose that did reply i thank you. except for this dipshit SJG.
why a dipshit? because dipshit if you don't have anything relevant to offer on the topic of belts then shut the fuck up!!!
I had to read this shit:
"Buying dances is a chump's game, and it doesn't matter what kind of a belt you are wearing.
Front Room Makeout Session, back room Full Service, then take her home with you to continue.
SJG
that p.o.s. - if you live in CA/west coast area of course you're supposed to take 'em home for free and not pay for the dances!!!! i like to see if he could pull that shit off in NYC with a stripper who is barely even a 6.
payment for dances is still a preferred option to me, no matter where. you get off, you pay, you leave, you get a steak or do whatever you want to do. it's quick and boy does it relieve stress.

146 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    We've been dealing with that clown for years now. Either put him on ignore, scroll past his posts, or just read his shit for amusement. But don't take anything he says seriously. Maybe our resident SJG psych expert Sirlaodancealot can give you more info on his condition lol.

Right now you're safe from seeing any posts from him since the library/insane asylum or wherever he gets his internet from is closed. But he'll be back tomorrow as soon as it reopens sometime after 12pm to talk about chump games, privacy walls, and other dumb shit.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL.

" i like to see if he could pull that shit off in NYC with a stripper" for the record he is not pulling that off anywhere, anytime, ir with anyone.

@tfp... Lol... The Library is closed.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Looks like SJG might be added to yet another ignore list.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Don’t let SJG get to you. He posts that same shit all the time.

He has never done what he tells us to do.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I think he was the first one I put on ignore. Everything I know of him is from everyone reacting to him. he would go away if enough people stop reacting to him.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Who?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    WHO?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Every village has its idiiot.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions are real. I know this from experience and from observation.

They are not everywhere all the time, but they are still possible, and especially if one learns how to work it, and how to look for situations which are conducive to it.

They have been possible in the DV SF Flagship Centerfolds. They have been possible in some of our local bikini bars. And they have been even common in our underground circuit. With girls getting an arm around you and nuzzling and pressing forehead to forehead, even though supposedly prohibited, they are hard to avoid.

And I have never said anything about any of this being free. Most everything in strip clubs costs money, and the costs are high. You would not gain anything by trying to get it for free.

But at least you are just giving her money and getting friendly with her, not negotiating services for a fee. You are getting her completely off script. No reason to take things as they are offered at face value. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting, and no booths or back rooms. At MBOT, front room DFKing was very common.

The accounts of these front room makeout sessions in US clubs are numerious.

And it works the same way in AMPs as well, getting a preliminary makeout session going is the guaranteed path to a mind blowing experience for both parties. The main key is just getting your girl off script and never treating her like a prostitute.

Buying Dances is a Chump's Game!

SJG
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    It's a nice (well, nicer) village on ignore.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've posted this in another thread...

If you all have noticed, san_jose_creep is obsessively compelled to refer to buying dances as a "chump's game". It doesn't matter what the context of the thread or post is. If he sees the words "buying a lapdance" or even just "lapdance" in a post, trust me in that he is INVOLUNTARILY COMPELLED to reply post that it's a "chump's game".

And the reason he has no control over this is NOT because of the guy posting it, it's because of his FORMER SELF. His former self is the guy he's trying to remind what not to do, which is buy a lapdance, which his former self did in the hopes of getting stripper sex but failed miserably. Again, he's trying to act the part of a current stripper womanizer and sex cult great leader. So when that persona sees posts about lapdances, something a stripper womanizer would never buy and something that's a huge personal past mistake, he's obsessively compelled to rage and post against it. Again it has nothing to do with the guy that innocently mentioned that he likes lapdances.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    An east coast 10 is a California 6
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    He's back bullet bumping threads again. School must have let out.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I remember having a fun discussion with somebody once on whether SJG is somebody’s bot-script. Certain key words will trigger certain posts. And it explains why certain habits are the way they are.

Who knows for sure, but it’s a fun thought. 😀
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    😆

On that note San Jose is a hub for A.I. Companies. If this is someone's pet project it still has allot of bugs to fix.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Upright the bugs are by design. The intent of the A.I. was to simulate a psychologically distraught man that went crazy because of too many failures at marriage and strip clubbing. By design the code will be intentionally illogical and appear buggy, but it actually matches that of a crazy person's mind. 🤪
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @nicespice that's EXACTLY what I thought he was when I first got here. I remember even saying that on one of my first posts. The way he kept repeating "and then when it is time for your own pants to come down". I was thinking 'who would repeat that shit over and over again besides some advanced bot?'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP that again is accurate programming of a bot that is simulating a real world autistic and idiotic narcissist that failed to get extras as FS from strippers. By repeating himself over and over again he's maintaining denial over his past failures as a PL. Again it's brilliant code!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. SJG is most definitely NOT a BOT. He simply has issues. I tested the BOT theory by actually engaging in a few conversations of technical shit that required actually true dialogue outside of the bullshit he usually posts. He is definitely a real individual. Unusual individual, but real nonetheless.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "has issues"

Fuck that idea Nidian!

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Nidan LOL I absolutely agree and have an open bet (paid VIP with your stripper of choice) with any TUSCLer that he's that psychologically distraught man that I posted about earlier. He's real, he's homeless and destitute, and he posts from free internet access in San Jose somewhere. And he uses TUSCL as a fantasy escape from his real life.

To say he has issues and is unusual is a severe understatement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    On TUSCL san_jose_creep tries to live the fantasy as a stripper womanizer and great leader of a sex organization. This is his escape from reality.
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    @SLD “To say he has issues and is unusual is a severe understatement.”

He’s an autistic mentally ill psycho who has done more to ruin TUSCL than all the many trolls over many years put together. He has no firsthand knowledge of strip clubs or women in general for that matter. Dollars to donuts, he can’t go to strip clubs or AMPs or TJ or ever leave San Jose because he has an ankle monitor. It isn’t closing time at the library that kicks him off the internet, it’s that he has to be at the half-way house for bed check. He’s a sick worthless fuck who has never made a single positive contribution to the site or the world at large!

And anyone who is foolish enough to bet that he isn’t a registered sex offender has got to be so naïve that they would be a stripper’s dream sucker.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Why does it piss people off on this forum specifically so much to have a few off topic posts? I've never seen a forum of people complain so much about a few comments that aren't focused on the OP. Most people on other forums consider it a natural part of internet forums. I mean jeez, chill the fuck out. You're acting as if he threatened to murder your family.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Actually, he has threatened violence to a number of posters here, myself included.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I have warned you that if your brother is telling children that they have "autism" that if present when this was happening, I would respond forcefully. That is not a threat.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    They are not real threats though. I don't really know how to explain it clearly but its the equivalent of a ten year old saying he is gonna kill you. He's just saying it because you pissed him off and he doesn't know what else to say.

My main thing is that I just don't get why people react so strongly to him. In general I think TUSCL users don't understand how forums work.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 on an unmoderated forum, anybody can post whatever they want. This is how they work. It's that simple

LMAO your issue with others' posts is highly ironic.

Me personally, I have fun here. If someone is being an ass, which is often the case with san_jose_creep, I have fun commenting on their posts myself. I won't make a post if I'm upset at it. But that's just me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @BabyDoc great post! I also think san_jose_creep is so stupid that he doesn't even recognize his own troll posts. Deep down I don't think he has the mental capacity to know when he's trolling.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ So says the dude who reacted strongly and claims I harassed him just because I called him out advocating dating teenagers...and later pointed out his favorite anime girl is a 16 year old in another thread. And says I have mental problems and that he would be scared to be around me. 😂😂

BUT he wants everyone else to be mature when it comes to SJG. I personally don’t get much of a kick out of trolling SJG, just pointing out what I think is amusing.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Damn, sirlap ninja’d me
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @SirLDK I mean if you are not taking it seriously then I guess there’s no problem. But my posts are directed towards people who act as if SJG is ruining their forum experience and or talking about how he has damaged the forum. It just looks absurd to me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice LMAO CC99 has no issues with others' posts up until he has issues with them. 😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @CC99 those people have every right to post about their issues with san_jose_creep.
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    @CJ99. When some shit for brains asshole runs off many long time quality posters and shits all over every thread with endless, redundant stupidity shutting down the few decent discussions here then they are ruining the forum.

That is Stupid_Jerkoff_Guy in a nut shell.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ BabyDoc, there is no such thing as Mental Illness, that is just a way of attacking the survivors of abuses.

And there is no such thing as Autism, that is just a rationalization for abusing children.

But there is such a thing as adult stupidity, and you should be the poster figure for it.

People here have their Circle Jerk Verified Room. And they have their Luxury Seats Circle Jerk VIP Room. And then their are Member Ignore, Thread Ignore, and Post Mute.

If you don't like what I post, DO NOT READ IT, just stick you head back up your anus! Your absence will not be missed.

SJG
  • BabyDoc
    5 years ago
    ^ What? No CAP LOCKS? No Death Threats? Fucking mentally ill autistic fucktard.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No such thing as mental illness or autism.

But your anus awaits BabyDoc. You have every available means of evading the site of my posts.

Sounds though like you need to stick your head back in there. Maybe use some Super Glue too.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam ninjas
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    No SJG, you once posted, "I will end you."

That is about s clear an example of a threat of violence as I have ever seen.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Negative, I admonished you that if your brother were telling children that they have this "autism" that if I were there I would intercede forcefully. I gave more detail on what I would do, as well. There was no threat in that, just a friendly warning.

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I haven't seen Baby Doc post much, but I like him already.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "No such thing as mental illness or autism."

^ @BabyDoc see how it's to the point now that san_jose_creep is in denial of mental illness itself? It means he won't ever acknowledge his own issues. He's content with spamming TUSCL for his own psyche and not contribute one thing as to actually going to a strip club in the last 20+ years. This is his place and his forum as his escape from reality and nothing will take that away from him. Not even the thought that he might be mentally ill and needs help. He's gone for sure. Even as he reads the words in this thread he fights and denies them.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    @SirLDK I mean if you are not taking it seriously then I guess there’s no problem. But my posts are directed towards people who act as if SJG is ruining their forum experience and or talking about how he has damaged the forum. It just looks absurd to me.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

SJG brings out the best in some TUSCLers
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    They are not real threats though. I don't really know how to explain it clearly but its the equivalent of a ten year old saying he is gonna kill you. He's just saying it because you pissed him off and he doesn't know what else to say.

My main thing is that I just don't get why people react so strongly to him. In general I think TUSCL users don't understand how forums work.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    48-Cowboy, if you see people acting like somehow I have ruined any forum, do not read them, they are idiots.

Now I do defend myself, my f2f life. I will do anything which is necessary in defending my f2f life. People that have any sense do not mess with me.

And f2f I will not waste my time around idiots.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sjg is a badass
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, he sure does stink like his ass is bad. A bouncer told him that he smelled ripe one time, suggesting he go back home to shower and put on a new shirt. That guy really smells in more ways than you think.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "When some shit for brains asshole runs off many long time quality posters and shits all over every thread with endless, redundant stupidity shutting down the few decent discussions here then they are ruining the forum."

If someone is so incapable of dealing with people that annoy them that they'd leave the forum because of one guy that they could easily ignore, then I'm glad they left. Perhaps SJG has done us a favor by purging the forum of people who think others ought to be banned just for annoying them.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG is a clown, and if you defend him then you’re a clown too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It boils down to this with san_jose_creep or anybody - this is a strip club website intended for those to review strip clubs and share real life strip clubbing information with other like minded individuals. In essence san_jose_creep is not contributing to that purpose by simply using TUSCL as his personal defense mechanism from past mental trauma and for passing the time in his idle life. Sure, founder has set up the site, being unmoderated and all, such that the forums are a free-for-all for any and all topics, but in general most forum users are still active and actual strip club workers or patrons. In general, that's how forums work. san_jose_creep doesn't get this and has a different agenda here, and, as such, he pays the price by catching flak all the time by members that are actually here for the main purpose of the forums and site to begin with. He's reaped what he down here. Maybe CC99 (and a few others) disagrees but he's an outlier.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ "He's reaped what he *SOWN* here."

(Ducking auto correct!)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    SJG is an obnxious, fraudulent, douche bag, without a single redeeming quality. he's here because he is banned everywhere else.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    🤔

Now that I think about it, it would be like logging into an anime forum to say it’s a stupid genre and constantly talk about broadway musicals.

It would be like logging into a sex doll site to talk about what a loser activity that is. And constantly be lecturing others on hooking up with women IRL.

Or a coronavirus support group and mock the participants for overreacting. And then proceeding to talk about travel itineraries to major dense cities.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ironically, the one attribute to SJG that keeps me from trolling too much, is the one thing that SJG doesn’t believe exists in a very strong way.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice FWIW it took me a while to recognize that san_jose_creep has some serious mental issues and he's more mentally impaired than he is a troll. As soon as I realized he's got real mental issues, my attitude towards and trolling him changed. For sure I'll still troll him when he's an ass, but nowadays I mostly try to make statements of fact or just frank observations of him. But also I don't think trolling him (or avoiding it) does anything anyway. He's so gone mentally that it doesn't matter. He's going to live in "la la land" on TUSCL and be a mentally retarded troll here no matter what anybody else does.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    On a separate but related issue, there are days when I start seeing that san_jose_creep has logged on and starts spewing his drivel in posts, go to the club after an hour or so of it, get some awesome lapdances in the process of being there 2-3 hours, get home, and then I still see san_jose_creep blathering through his posts. Every day for around six hours he's doing this.

It cracks me up every time, since, while I'm being such a "chump" for thoroughly enjoying a strip club and stripper(s) for what it's intended to provide, he's being an even bigger chump for blathering online about how to club and get with strippers but not actually ever going to see them. EVER. It's a joke that ages well like a fine wine. 😎
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    "SJG is an obnxious, fraudulent, douche bag, without a single redeeming quality. he's here because he is banned everywhere else."

And what nicespice said with her analogies.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I feel SJG should be mentioned when signing up. "Do you agree, upon signing up, you may be smacked in the face with unsolicited opinions of a mentally ill individual who may or may not threaten violence to you?"
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Nicespice what's the one thing SJG doesn't believe that is very real?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Wiffle Waffle, you are not on ignore anymore. But you seem to think you have some reason to be talking about me?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP I'll bet you a nicespice lapdance that it's autism.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    So why hasn't that creepy fucker been banned for clogging up the forum with multiple spam posts and threating multiple members with physical violence and death? We're not talking one instance here we're talking continuous ongoing serial spamming and threats against others over the years.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TheeOSU, I protect my f2f life, and that is unconditional and unlimited.

You should not have any reason for talking about me.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ exactly! That’s the reason why Txtittyfag got banned....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Meat, I protect my face to face life. And people should not be talking about me. You guys have started and advanced an entire thread just to talk about me.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^
    It's because you're a spamming threatening creep and nobody likes you! You should be banned!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ You TOSU, are one of a handful that I do not like.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ***PSA***

The reason san_jose_creep wants to protect his personal life from being known is because he's homeless and destitute in San Jose. He doesn't actually go to strip clubs in real life but he wants his TUSCL persona to be that of a stripper womanizer that knows exactly when "it's time for his pants to come down" with them and how to "get them off script" and "wake up in the mornings with them". By acknowledging his real life, he can no longer sustain his persona.

It's no because he's so important in his private life that if it were known on TUSCL it would put it in jeopardy.

***End PSA***
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    SLD yeah that's probably it is. But you know SJG. You could put scientific evidence right in his face and he'd still vehemently deny it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP let's look at it from a common sense perspective here. To be specific, let's take the question on when was the last time san_jose_creep was in a strip club and he tried to DFK or FRMOS a stripper in real life. Now, from his perspective, this is a egregious violation of his private life, but from a common sense perspective that knowledge doesn't at all put his real private life in jeopardy, nor would it jeopardize any other TUSCL member's private life if that information were known. We all have alias names and although some of us know each other in real life, it's not like those folks are going to go rat each other out for posts on this forum. So his issue with his private life "violations" by others posting about it are a paper tiger. He's just using it as an excuse to give "credibility" or plausible denial to his stripper womanizer persona.

And again he only will vehemently deny anything as it pertains to destroying the credibility of his personas. This includes scientific evidence towards that purpose. But towards that purpose only.

On another note I've always wanted either you or Subraman to actually meet up with san_jose_creep at a Bay Area club of his choice and out of pity buy the poor guy a lapdance and let him enjoy some strippers in real life. Seriously, he need it. I'd do it myself if I still lived down there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "I feel SJG should be mentioned when signing up. "Do you agree, upon signing up, you may be smacked in the face with unsolicited opinions of a mentally ill individual who may or may not threaten violence to you?"

@Waffle very well played. 👏👏👏

@founder if you are reading this... Since you let him stay on this site and be a daily negative presence on the forums, can you implement this disclaimer? Please? 😂😂😂
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    It’s not true that nobody likes SJG.

I like SJG. I find him one of the most interesting people on this forum.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I find him one of the most pathetic people on this forum. A mentally ill homeless man that probably can't afford any treatment for his illness now, so he just bides his idle time and lives an escapist and vicarious life on TUSCL and falls deeper into his illness while further building a wall of denial about it. I used to see his type daily at Berkeley walking to campus every day and also living in the Bay Area and Portland. The guy needs help like many of the homeless in this country.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @ SLD I've asked him to meet at the club of his choice before. Numerous people have tried to invite SJG to a club. Founder himself offered to sponsor a trip to TJ. Wait, or was that Countryman? Either way, he says the same thing every time, my F2F life is private, privacy wall, yada yada. That's understandable, some folks rather stay anonymous and not meet anyone. I've got no problem with that. My issue with him is that he needs to quit trying to police people on how they have their fun in the club. But once again he'll never get that. That's why I feel not even an ounce of pity when he gets roasted by folks here day after day.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @CC99 >I like SJG< found a kindred spirit?, two peas in a pod?, twins separated at birth?

>I find him one of the most interesting people on this forum.< Oh lord, I fervently hope this is an overly-enthusiastic reaction or a deliberate exaggeration designed to provoke other TUSCLers to respond.

It's too frightening to contemplate the *creator* of this fictional CC99 persona both believing this and being a relatively functional, healthy human adult.

Perhaps, I assume too much and I'm blinded by my past experiences to the shattering novelty and creativity of the fictional SJG persona.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    joker44, speaking only for myself here, I do not know what the fuck you are saying. Maybe you would be better off saying this in one of the circle jerk rooms.

If you talked like this in your f2f life, you would not last long. You'd be told to mind your own business or you would be gone.

Get yourself to a Scanning Electron Microscope, look at some of your DNA. I believe that just like in Blade Runner, you will find the trademark of the corporation which made you.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP understood on all points. And I remember all those offers to him by founder, Countryman and others.

My point about his privacy issues wasn't about that though. It was about merely posting a recent real life encounter with a stripper on the boards which is by no means a "violation of privacy". That kind of info is freely shared here without any issues.

Also when I saw that he vehemently and often violently denied real club meet ups by genuine TUSCLers is one of my realizations that he actually doesn't even care for a real stripper interaction, he literally just wants to post his fantasies about them! That's how mentally ill he is! Now you could argue that he truly just wants to stay private, but look at how he responded to them - he often violently denied the genuine request rather than just a polite thanks but no thanks. Those violent responses were tells to me. Tells that he lives in denial and even hatred of his real life now, to the point of attacking anyone else that reminds him of it as well.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep's violent response to joker44 is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. joker just called him out for being a fictional persona and what does he do? Answer: he reacts violently because it's a disruption of his fantasy of being a real life stripper womanizer. joker44 just openly challenged that and hence a violent response. 🤔
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    TFP, SLD, et.al. Don't we too readily assume that SJG is a real, live human. Why? Writers like Stephen King populate their books with fictional characters they create. Many are in no way like King the person.

Why not some bored, creative person with time on their hands picking a loosely moderated forum, requiring little verification to participate and then creating a character, SJG, and fleshing him out with an invented history [ex-wife, failed marriage etc] and many ideas running counter to the views of other forum members. Just for shits and giggles; just for the satisfaction of deceiving members into treating him as a real person; just to provoke them into reacting to SJG and derailing as many threads as possible?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    joker44, and so are you a character created by Steven King?

Or are you just a guy who needs an anus cork?

https://www.mscdirect.com/browse/tnpla/3…

SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Joker, what you described sounds more like what Icey Loco does. A wanna be stripper whisperer who's dope boy fresh and all types of other shit straight out of a rap video. Hell even stole the photos of a lesser known rapper and used them as his profile pics, until he got called out on it by lil baller. Ideas running counter to what most board members believe? Check.

S
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker44 if you're right, then IMHO that person is even more pathetic than the san_jose_creep that I'm stating. Have you read some of his threads in detail?
    Seriously, if someone is faking being that crazy and spending so much time in the process, then they are just as mentally ill as he is himself.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I posted too early but what SLD said sums up exactly what I was about to write. If this person is so bored that he created this SJG character then he went overboard with all the fictional stories and the OT threads to set it up. Which is why I would more believe that Icey Loco is the created persona, not SJG. Icey starts a bunch of threads but doesn't spend all day typing post after post of manifestos talking to himself. Like SLD said, if that were all fake then this dude is even more of a nutcase than I think SJG is.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    TFP: What I described could apply to many TUSCL members online persona, including me. I could have invented the joker persona to be much different than the fellow typing this post. Only those TUSCLers who met face-to-face can gauge how close a match there is between the IRL person and the TUSCL persona.

You make a good point. Still, I think it's important to step back and consider the POSSIBILITY that SJG, TFP, joker44, icey etal, anyone not vouched for IRL may be an exaggeration, distortion of the author or completely fictional.

Just because, for example, SJG has since mid-2014 regurgitated a roughly consistent 'bio' and thematic crapola doesn't mean this person really exists lurking in some corner of a local library.

Hell, SJG's author could be a henpecked husband of a 260lb weight-lifter with three bratty kids or the author could be a solitary incel missing its Elliot Rodgers 'twin'. Doesn't even have to live in Santa Clara Co just be familiar with the area, have digital access to The Mercury News and other local info pubs.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I agree though, that TUSCL does have trolls that legitimately troll the members because they simply don't like the strip club scene and those that actively partake in it.

san_jose_creep is different though. What he trolls against is anyone that clubs like his former self used to. The guy he's ashamed of now because he lost everything he had because of him. The guy that went to clubs and bought lapdances galore but never was able to get extras or good mileage, so he blew a ton of money on it. That chump is his former self and that is the only type of TUSCLer that san_jose_creep trolls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker I'm still willing to bet that I'm mostly right about him. I totally am open to being wrong. But I'll bet I'm not. 🤗
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Also @joker44 FYI what I'm saying is not readily assumed. I've read a lot of san_jose_creep's posts and seen how they've changed over time. More than most folks on here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP BTW I want to mention that my TUSCL forums experience is bound to you and san_jose_creep more than anyone else. When I joined TUSCL it was shortly after you did and in the thread I posted, out of nowhere he calls me a chump for having fun getting an awesome lapdance, and you were the first person to defend me and jump on his case for being a troll. At that moment I knew I would like it here. I had trolls to play with and fellow PLs to share lapdance stories with! 😝
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD, TFP: I am NOT proposing that my description IS the definitive assessment of the SJG character.
    Quite the opposite.......I have never knowingly met this SJG in person; I assuming you guys haven't either.
    There's no INDEPENDENT verification the it exists beyond bits on a server.
    There's no INDEPENDENT evidence that any of the other characters in the SJG bio exist or any of the personal events it describes ever happened.

SLD: Yes, I have been on this forum since mid-2014 when it started posting as SJG and I've read or skimmed his 'opus' much of it in time becoming tediously repetitive or non-substantive. Yo, it's weird, non-sequitur, irrelevant, tedious, free-associating in a non-shared social reality way. Much of it is 'look at me I'm so intelligent and widely read' bragging.
    Ironically, there's much similarity between narcissist character, SJG and the narcissist Donald Trump. Both are adept at bullshitting.

Counter-argument, SLD, you watch any streaming series - Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, reality shows, talk about weird characters with odd beliefs and questionable personality organization. My point, if the show creators and writers can think of that stuff; actors can bring the character to life; you don't have to be psychiatric roadkill to make it real on screen. So don't latch onto the mental health disaster scenario too quickly.

What I described as a malicious troll author's fictional forum persona is ONE ENDPOINT of a range of possible SJG scenarios. At this endpoint there is NO correspondence between the personalities of SJG's author and the SJG fictional character. Author's motive is best left for another post.

As you descend along this range of possible SJGs there is an increasing overlap between the author's personality and beliefs and that of its character's [SJG] personality and beliefs. *As we move down the range, SLD & TFP, this is where your descriptions and 'case assessments' become more likely descriptors.*

The other end of the 'range of possible SJG descriptors' is one-to-one correspondence between IRL author and SJG TUSCL character. There is a possible specific formal personality disorder descriptor but I'll skip that for now and simply say at this endpoint it's serious, pervasive psychological disturbance.

So guys, just consider what I've and don't settle on the mentally disturbed end w/o considering the other possible endpoint -- malicious troll with specific personal goals that result in deliberately annoying other forum members and disrupting TUSCL.

J44
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker44 I fully understand and have considered what you're saying and I'd still bet I'm right. As an engineer I get that there's no definite answer until he is verified in real life and proven on TUSCL. But also as an engineer I'm willing to make a calculated decision on the most likely reality and willing to bet on it. Even after considering other possibilities.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD,TFP: My last post took some time to write and I DIDN"T have the opportunity to read your most recent posts before my last post immediately above.
    Couple thoughts: SLD, I've read your stuff and know you've put quite a lot of effort and thought in making sense of this disruptive character. I value your viewpoint and, if you read my last post carefully, you'll understand I am NOT rejecting your assessment.
    Before retirement, my work was in psychological services. As such I participated in many team case assessments. A few resulted in competing viewpoints, usually, like now because we lacked sufficient history and IRL experience with the client.

Cooperation is better than conflict which allows SJG to split the assessment team :) and get away w/ misbehavior.
    Continue to bring useful views from your assessment, but keep an open mind to other possibilities. I will.

FWIW - Several years ago I would have been in substantial agreement with your viewpoint but reading more about the range of online trolling behavior introduced other possible SJG scenarios.

• NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Hey SJG are you concerned about all the kids and parents working remotely? Make sure you get to the library early for next few months. There may be competition at the terminal.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/old-man-…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker44 I fully respect and appreciate your view too. It's great you bring the perspective of one having worked in psychological services. LOL your description of a malicious online troll actually explains why I think that is even more pathetic than my thoughts on him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO NJBalla always has the some of the best san_jose_creep trolls. 😂😂😂
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD: My brain is empty; need sleep.
    Please keep contributing your thoughts. I know you won't alter your views without good, solid reasons as it should be; I'm open to changing my assessment but as a rational I want solid, objective evidence, too. I don't want someone to say they think SJG is a solid contributor w/o providing evidence of some of its alleged 'solid contributions.' :)

Anyway we both know that talking ABOUT SJG w/o talking to it short-circuits its trolling strategy; its pseudo-good-faith questions are means to directly engage the poster and divert the convo to its goal - controlling the narrative.

In the future I hope you'll share some of SJG's writing that illustrates its shift/change over time. I've collected a few illustrative quotes myself.

Finally, *hint*, I'm pretty certain SJG's creator IS NOT pure malicious troll w/ NO overlap with the SJG persona. There's too much evidence of some degree of overlap between the SJG persona and the author's personality. I'm just not yet ready to say how much. :)

• TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "You TOSU, are one of a handful that I do not like."

Does that mean that I'll never be invited to join your imaginary organization? Lol
    Like I really care that a delusional psychotic creep doesn't like me, hell that's the best thing I've heard all day!

I still say you should be banned and I'm positive that many here agree with that sentiment!
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    More than a handful will agree BTW!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker44 this isn't my only reason but the specific posts that I read where I started to understand the level of his mental illness were all the ones where he had actual escapades with AMP whores. These threads were some of his earliest and were written as his real interactions with AMP girls rather than his later manifestos about DFKing and his organization. The way they read was from the perspective of one that thought he was being this great AMP whore womanizer but in reality they were creeped out by him trying to kiss them and kept telling him that they were on their periods or would rather he eat them out in order to avoid having sex. They gave me an understanding of his mindset in describing a real interaction with a woman rather than telling some other PL how he should be acting with a stripper.

Also during the same time he was posting these stories he wasn't trolling lapdances as a chumps game or doing anything trollish like it. He didn't even have his organization back then. Back then he was simply sharing real life stories as a fellow PL. As time went by is when he started getting a little more mentally ill and those AMP visits might have been the last of his ability to pay for sexual release, so his posts changed accordingly. He no longer was able to actually go to AMPs or strip clubs and so TUSCL forums became his PL life. Over time he developed a theory on how you can be waking up in the mornings with a stripper by merely finding one that will FRMOS with you and getting her "off script" and that lapdances are a "chump's game". Also over time he developed an entire basis for a fully funded sex organization and staffed with "stripper grade hotties". All this was over time as his mind degenerated more and more. And it all started as those AMP fiasco threads ended.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD: I certainly remember his AMP posts. You seem to recall them in good detail. I also remember SJG's posts about underground clubs and its posts about Viet coffee houses. Did either or both overlap with the AMP post period? / before? /after?

I've been searching for its posts [w/in 1st 12-18 months of active SJG posting] about his experiences on other forums. Do you recall them? I remember them containing useful info that relates to SJG's subsequent attitude and behavior toward founder's TUSCL changes.

Talk again tomorrow J44 - May PM you with SJG ? if okay.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker I think the AMP stuff was first. Then later came the underground clubs and Viet coffee house stuff but not sure if there's overlap or not.

Regarding other forums all I remember is that he doesn't like them and it's my guess it's because he was kicked off. And why he's been against discussion rooms that he can't enter and create his spam threads.

I prefer to just post in this thread or on the boards about him rather than pm. It's kinda my thing since he's put me on ignore but still reads my posts.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Sirlap, as a historian of the creep you should be aware that he has admitted here at least a couple times that this is the "ONLY" forum that hasn't kicked his ass off and allows him to post.
    All the other ones had their fill of his psychosis.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TheeOSU that's what I thought I read somewhere in his 33k posts. And he's absolutely fortunate that these boards are unmoderated. Otherwise he'd be booted off here too.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I've had many conversations with SJG and I've found them intriguing. That's his contribution to the board as far as I am concerned. When he acts "judgmental" so to speak. It doesn't feel like he is really attacking anyone. It feels like he is talking to himself and using you as a soundboard to bounce his thoughts off of. So it doesn't bother me.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG is a clown. If you defend SJG then you’re a clown.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    I've had many conversations with SJG and I've found them intriguing. That's his contribution to the board as far as I am concerned. When he acts "judgmental" so to speak. It doesn't feel like he is really attacking anyone. It feels like he is talking to himself and using you as a soundboard to bounce his thoughts off of. So it doesn't bother me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Of course you like SHG. LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If you think you're having a "rational" conversation with san_jose_creep, then you're clearly just as "rational" as he is. 🤪🤪🤪
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    >Regarding other forums all I remember is that he doesn't like them and it's my guess it's because he was kicked off. <
    I remember several SJG comments about other forums he participated in. One was some kind of autism support group. Just as SJG replicated here, SJG posted criticism of the very idea of autism and, implicitly, that other members were foolish to believe this. SJG advocated for his own 'autism doesn't exist, medication, psychotherapy, religion are inventions of an evil people bent on exploiting the unenlightened.' Only SJG offered a path to true understanding and freedom. lol

Predictably, this insensitive 'bullshit in a china shop' approach was met with backlash and moderators bounced him. *But what was more interesting was SJG's reaction*. Apoplectic yammering about censorship, freedom of speech, etc. Disingenuous trolls like SJG mask their malicious goals by hiding behind a superficially appealing defense: freedom of speech, don't censor unpopular opinions, yada, yada.

Narcissistic characters like SJG NEVER admit responsiblility and ALWAYS blame others for the consequences of their own behavior. they're impervious to self-reflection, seeing the impact their behavior has on others.

The second reaction was to tell fellow TUSCLers that he planned to get revenge by 'sneeking' back onto the autism board and getting back at those who had the temerity to criticize this free speech warrior. Same revenge crapola SJG has been posting here and a preview of coming SJG activity on TUSCL.

SJG was vague about other boards it participated on but the reactions to being booted were similar. 'Not my fault, spoke truth to power, weak-minded people who don't want to accept the gospel according to SJG.' Blame others......blame and complain. I suspect that he was banned on some boards NOT continuing posting opposing views or beliefs BUT BECAUSE he persisted in bumping threads with same argument AND irrelevant spam just as it does here. Mods and members said enough--you made your point repeatedly, acknowledge deadlock, discussion closed...and SJG, as he repeatedly does here, continued follow opponents and disrupt other threads with its arguments.
    SJG refuses to acknowledge this troll behavior preferring to to paint itself unrealistically as a noble free-speech seeker of truth against dark social forces, yada, yada.
    >And why he's been against discussion rooms that he can't enter and create his spam threads.<
    Agree 100%. And let's remember that whenever founder makes changes that potentially limit SJG's ability to spam, annoy, divert, and disrupt threads, SJG is among the first to obsequiously wheedle founder to make changes to ' continue policies that insure open forums and freedom of expression'
    Translation from narcissistic bullshit to trollish: founder, don't make changes that would prevent me from trolling effectively.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "You’re forgetting that when you use someone as a sounding board you actually take the reaction of the other person into consideration. He doesn’t talk to people, he talks at them."

So? That furthers my argument. He's not butting into anything because he wasn't talking to you in the first place. SJG only aggressively responds to people who are aggressive towards him first. Which means all this irritation is basically over having to scroll past words you're not interested in.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    So if I understand this thread correctly, SJG started out more rationally talking about his experiences in Asian massage parlors and underground clubs. Later his posts devolved into FRMOS, privacy walls, and sex cult leader bullshit.

I think I have a new theory. "neurosyphilis presenting as paranoia, delusional thinking, and mood disorder has also been reported"
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I'm certainly not fascinated by everything everyone here says. Usually I just scroll past it. And sometimes SJG's posts are boring to me to, so I scroll past it. Its that simple. If you don't poke SJG he won't poke you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "If you don't poke SJG he won't poke you."

^ This is very untrue in my personal experience. It may not be intentional in his mind, but he trolls anyone that mentions that they like lapdances. Unsolicited, OT, and with regularity he does this. And since he's trolled me, unfortunately he's now going to be the recipient of my trolling. That's just how I roll on an unmoderated forum. Don't start nuthin', there won't be nuthin'. 😎
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "SJG only aggressively responds to people who are aggressive towards him first. "

^ again, this is so not true in my experience and by observation of his posts towards others.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @JustinTolook - very creative assessment. Good thing none of us 'experts' work for the CDC.

>SJG started out more rationally talking about his experiences in Asian massage parlors and underground clubs.<

No, disagree. When SJG started actively posting here in mid-2014, SJG [in his own words] had already been posting on other [presumably] non strip club forums. IOW, SJG had already been an active troll on other forums.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ joker44,

I hope there are not people who let you go on like this f2f.

I do not know you face to face, and I am not going to.

Everything I have ever posted on this forum is true. And no I have never been in anything like an Autism Support Forum. That would have been an impossibility. There is no such thing as Autism, it is just a concept invented to legitimate the abuse of children and adults. And I say that the Autism industry falls within Nuremberg Precedents, that is, the practitioners in this industry should be tried for Crimes Against Humanity. Sentences tend to start at 20 years and then go up from their. It is Medical Child Abuse.

I am old enough to have missed being a target for this industry. But it started in the 1930's as part of the Nazi Eugenics Movement. It was re-invigorated in the 1990's in the service of Neo-Liberal Capitalism. The people who believe in it tend to believe in Social-Darwinism, that is, they feel that everyone is obligated to measure up to normative social standards, or be seen as deficient or defective. And often you see the idea being embedded into family mythologies.

I do not know you f2f joker44, but if you were going on like with me f2f, I would take those steps necessary to put a stop to your belligerent diatribes.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @joker and @Justin

To clarify and in my observation, san_jose_creep just got MORE crazy and mentally ill after his AMP threads. Sorry for the confusion.

To see this, you simply need to go to his Discussions (or posts) history in his profile and sample his posts and thread titles over time. You'll see the evolution of his theories on DFK/FRMOS and his sex organization evolve and get refined with time. And to me it's also the continued devolution of his mental health.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @SLD CC is hell-bent on defending SJG's actions at this point so much like SJG himself it makes no sense trying to reason with him.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    FLF, you know nothing about who I am or what I do or don't do.

If you could keep this in mind, then you would not come across as so foolish,.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ FLF, you still don't get it, my f2f life, and any identifying details about me are PRIVATE!

I have responsibilities and operations to protect. I am not interested in anyone's approval. My privacy is never negotiable in any way.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP CC is entitled to his opinion. It just doesn't match up to my experience with san_jose_creep and many others on this board and in this thread. Personally I don't bother to try to have a debate with him myself. I just state where my experiences are in total opposite to his with san_jose_creep. You can't argue against someone's own personal experience. You can only state your own.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO there san_jose_creep goes again hiding behind his wall if privacy for issues that really aren't violating them.

As stated, he wants to maintain his TUSCL persona because he's in vehement denial of his own pathetic life while he's posting. He cannot be a stripper womanizer and great leader of a sex organization when he's being constantly reminded and challenged to acknowledge his real life. 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Privacy Wall, not just that even, an entire Privacy Zone, in Time and Space, and not ever negotiable. And I have no interest in anyone's approval.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ translation -> I don't want to admit the last time that I saw a stripper in real life!

😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @FLF the one thing that will push san_jose_creep to put you on ignore is to keep hammering him on his real life. He uses TUSCL to live his fantasy life and anything that brings him to reality really pisses him off because it ruins his fantasy.

I think you're getting close to being put on ignore, FWIW.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    133 comments about a single poster on this board.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Liwet it's fun!

@FLF it's not about you not wanting to know about his personal life. To him what you're asking is that you are invading his privacy. As stated, it's a paper tiger his part and he's going to put you on ignore if you keep hammering him.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    >133 comments about a single poster on this board.<

Correction: 133 comments about a single malicious, disturbed troll on this board.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    SLD >To clarify and in my observation, san_jose_creep just got MORE crazy and mentally ill after his AMP threads. Sorry for the confusion.<

Yeah, being a malicious troll and psychologically disturbed are NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE states of being for anyone. In fact, there maybe a higher correlation than any of us realize.

FLF>So if not having autism disqualified you from being on an autism board does that mean that not going to strip clubs disqualifies you from being on a strip club board?<

Nice double-bind and good catch. From UR SJG quote I gather it is making the argument that it is logically inconsistent for SJG to be on autism support board because it believes autism doesn't exist.

That's correct only IF the premise is: 'I participate in online discussions about topics I believe in or conditions I experience.

But that's NOT true about oppositional know-it-all trolls. Their MO is to participate in and disrupt online boards regardless of their own interests and beliefs. Their MO is to choose boards whose commenting policies and moderation allow the troll to practice their malicious craft.

So, SJG as troll, could just as well choose Aunt Jane's Knitting Circle or PapaNick's Food Blog.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Joker44, Repeat after me:

"SJG is not going to prove anything to me."

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ">And why he's been against discussion rooms that he can't enter and create his spam threads.<
    Agree 100%. And let's remember that whenever founder makes changes that potentially limit SJG's ability to spam, annoy, divert, and disrupt threads, SJG is among the first to obsequiously wheedle founder to make changes to ' continue policies that insure open forums and freedom of expression'
    Translation from narcissistic bullshit to trollish: founder, don't make changes that would prevent me from trolling effectively."

^ @joker44 I totally get your points and logic here to support your malicious troll theory, but also please note that all of these same issues support my theory that he's simply trying to stay in denial of his destitute real life, and while on TUSCL he wants to live vicariously as the part of "SJG", stripper womanizer and great sex cult leader. With less access to post and create threads in other rooms, his persona and his own inherent narcissism is limited. He has less of an audience to boast about how to womanize a stripper and how to lead a sex organization which lessens the credibility, in his eyes, of those personas. A stripper womanizer and great sex cult leader should have full access everywhere to preach and boast about "banging stripper grade hotties 24x7", and how DARE such a great person be limited as to where he can post?

Again, not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying that my theory holds true as well for the same issue.

And BTW/FYI, just like you used to think he was mentally distraught like I think now, I used to think he was a malicious troll.

And on this note, one more thing that made me change my theory was the one time he didn't troll me and actually posted words of jealousy of me was during a discussion (to no surprise) over DFKing and getting lapdances. During the post exchange, I basically stated that I don't care to DFK/FRMOS with a stripper at all because I simply get that and more, like waking up in the mornings, with my beautiful wife. And I get lapdances with strippers on top of this. And to this his response, for the first time ever and after numerous previous posts of anger and violence at me, he simply stated that I don't have to brag about my life. That's it! It sounds trivial but it was a big difference to me. For the first time (EVER) he was jealous of me instead of just calling me a chump.

Again this isn't my only reason I have my theory but it was a memorable one and made me realize that he truly yearns for a woman's affections. He had it for a while with his wife, but he fucked it up royally, won't take responsibility for it, and now is tortured by not having it anymore. So much that now he just lives an escapist and vicarious life on TUSCL where he CAN be a stripper womanizer and great sex organization leader that gets as much DFK, FRMOS, and essentially woman's affections as we wants.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ as *he* wants.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Privacy Wall, not just that even, an entire Privacy Zone, in Time and Space, and not ever negotiable. And I have no interest in anyone's approval."

^ This is san_jose_creep, in his head and literally telling us, that he's taking all knowledge of his real life and putting it inside a completely inaccessible space. It's full and utter mental denial. On TUSCL he absolutely does not want his private life to exist, as stated, in Time AND Space! On TUSCL he's only 'SJG', stripper womanizer and great sex cult leader.

It's not really about privacy either because none of us really know who he is in real life anyway. This is simply just another way that he sustains his 'SJG' personas. 🤷
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    SJG is a clown. If you defend SJG you are a clown.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    The San Jose public libraries closed as of 7 pm Monday 3/16/20 (https://www.sjpl.org/blog/keeping-you-in…).

san_jose_creep hasn't posted today.

🤔
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    LMFAO makes a lot of sense! I knew something was up when I didn't have any new threads to mute or several muted threads to scroll past.

• Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot & @tfp

I noticed the exact same thing.

I almost miss his posts and rants.

Almost.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    So has he been banned yet? 🚫
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @TheeOSU I doubt it. I just think he can't post because the public libraries in San Jose are closed.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    3 whole days without being told I spend my money in the stripclub the wrong way. Ironically, I haven't been allowed to spend ANY money in a stripclub in the past 3 days. There are closed everywhere I have been.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I've come to the realization that when san_jose_creep is telling folks they are being chumps for buying lapdances, he's really telling it to his former self. His former self is who he has issues with. His former self is the one who was a chump that blew all his money on strippers and lapdances. So when the topic comes up, it's a defense mechanism of his that compels him to state that it's a chump's game. He can't help himself and it has nothing to do with the guy that innocently mentioned that he likes lapdances.
  • rane1234
    4 years ago
    Guy seems to know a lot interesting dude.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Last few comments are highly amusing....
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    It only took a global pandemic followed by a media induced frenzy forcing políticans to rashly closing down practically the entire country and especially public libtaries to silence him (for now).
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal “It only took a global pandemic followed by a media induced frenzy forcing políticans to rashly closing down practically the entire country and especially public libtaries to silence him”

Seems a small price to pay. Maybe the world will get lucky and the carrier of the corona virus that infects and kills the mentally ill autistic Stupid_Jerkoff_Guy will be an 80 year old toothless bag lady pushing a shopping cart who finally agrees to have a make out session with him. Talk about irony… or poetic justice…or a youtube video with a record number of views…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion