tuscl

The absolute worst type of customer šŸ˜”

Itā€™s not the one who wants to be outraged because Iā€™m only talking to him for his money.
Itā€™s not the one who thinks he has a right to treat me however he wishes because he spent tiny amounts of money.
Itā€™s not the friends of staff members who you have to walk on eggshells around.
Itā€™s not the guy who dated a stripper and ā€œknows the gameā€.
Itā€™s not the guy who wants to put you down so that he can mansplain how to be better at your job.
Itā€™s not the one who wants to fuck you over on payment.
Not even the guy who clearly has some ax to grind with women in general and wants to humiliate strippers in some disgusting kind of way .

No. Itā€™s that customer who is ill who *insists* on showing up to the club through whatever illness he has. Granted some of it can be put on me, cause I saw a little sweating and suspiciously felt his forehead and it seemed warm (but not a fever) and I was about to walkā€”but I was lured in by him wanting to do a 3/$100 with the payment upfront. Def penny wise pound foolish type of thing.

Thereā€™s an off chance it came from elsewhere, but I doubt it. 24 hours later, all the symptoms hit all at once. Doctor tested me for strep but nope, just a ā€œreally nasty coldā€ Five days later, still trying to get over this thing. And thanks to all my excess free time, I get to scroll through social media and see strippers posting all sorts of photos of money stacks. Sigh.

But I donā€™t get it. If a dancer comes in when not completely well, then itā€™s probably some kind of financial desperation. I donā€™t like it, but I have a little more empathy. If a customer does it, WTF is wrong with you you absolute scum of the earth? Next time I find a fucker like this in the club, Iā€™m going to ā€œaccidentallyā€ spill my drink on him if I happen to have one on me. Ugh.

End vent. Going to try to go back to sleep.

58 comments

• BAngus
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    So,, how is that coronavirus? šŸ¤®šŸ˜·
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    That sucks
  • IHearVoices
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    That is bad. Clubs are open literally every day, so we can wait it out. Going out sick is awful on several levels.

Get well soon.
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Yeah!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I guess if a person feels well-enough to go out, they probably think they are not sick or contagious?
  • Subraman
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    #covidlife
  • Subraman
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Fuck those guys who go to the SC sick, though. Get their germs all over those busty beauties, who then give it to me
  • Papi_Chulo
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    But it's a good-reminder that if one feels a bit under the weather, then one should be more cognizant about avoiding physical contact w/ others.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^indeed. From what Iā€™ve gathered, itā€™s 24 hours after being symptomless.

• DenimChicken
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    So did you at least LDK in the dance?
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Full Body Condoms now, air filter respirators.

The only time when buying dances and LDKing is NOT a chump's game.

SJG
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Awww I'm sorry! Hope you feel better soon
  • DeclineToState
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    And I thought my kids' elementary school was germ warfare central. What a douchbag, going into the club all sick and infecting our babe spicey.
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I understand your venting.
    That is a particularly rotten thing to do.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • prevert
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    These are the same stupid shits who come in to work sick. We have some of the best medical benefits in the city and these fuckers wonā€™t go to the doctor when they have a fever.

Hope you feel better soon.
  • Uprightcitizen
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Damn Nice that sucks. assholes gonna asshole. Some people are soo self centered on their own needs they don't give a shit about how their actions affect others.
  • lopaw
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I used to show up at work with so many headcolds from contagious strippers that my co workers started referring to it as the "stripper crud". But it was all worth it, lol.
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    That's sad, nicespice, I feel your pain. I've had this cold for a week and I'm still trying to lose it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @nicespice I remember not being able to see you a couple of times because you were sick and you wanted to get fully healed. šŸ‘šŸ‘
  • FishHawk
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, sorry this happened to you. It is a good reminder to all of us. We need to think of those around us before we venture out sick. Especially when we are going to be in close contact with them. I used to go in to work no matter how bad I felt. In retrospect that was probably not a good idea. Going to a S.C. when sick is a definite bad choice. Wait until you are well and then go. You will have a better time.
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Ima dump a load in that guys basement
  • MackTruck
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    He gets a spice dump for sure
  • nofuglies
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    A dancer giving dances while sick is no better regardless of the reason she is at work.

And the fact that you suspected and "were going to walk, but got lured in" by the money... well, that part is on you.
  • FishHawk
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Letā€™s all agree dancer or customer donā€™t go to the damn club if you are sick.
  • crazyjoe
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I am sorry this happened to you spice. Hopefully sleep does you some good
  • Muddy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Yeah that sucks. Especially on the road. He probably meant well but fuck him haha
  • PinkSugarDoll
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I got the flu in Dallas in November. I have only been so sick twice before and once was when I had complications from surgery.

The doctor told me that when you start to have symptoms of a flu or cold (virus), count back 5 days and thatā€™s when you got sick.

It is not cool to ever force people at their jobs to be in close quarters with you when youā€™re sick (I am a hairstylist too, have to be in close quarters with clients, not just strippers but all people at their jobs). But just saying, it is a very volatile cold and flu season this year and what that guy did wasnā€™t ok but you may have already been sick when you saw him because there is a ton of sickness going around.

Hope you feel better, zicam oral spray works for me EVERY time I get sick, it makes me avoid getting sick when I feel Iā€™m about to be and makes me only be sick for two days when I take it every 3 hours with a cold.
  • Liwet
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    When you're over 30, colds and flues can last up to 4 weeks.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    So making family men with children sick is ok for a dancer because it's a financial thing? Fuck that bullshit. Both are uncaring scum, or both are ok.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^ actually Iā€™m pretty sure a dancer has made me sick in the past before. The aforementioned time I was sick that Sirlap referenced earlier I heard gossip among dancers about something spreading earlier that night before I felt the effects the next day.

And many dancers have children too. Thankfully I donā€™t, and I donā€™t have have any urgent financial need either so I can continue to lay low for 7-10 days. It is what it is. Unless perhaps the council of Rickā€™s can create a medical board to track down and ā€œsaveā€ the mothers as soon as sheā€™s 100% recovered.

@PSD I googled it and it says the common cold incubation period is 24-72 hours. Usually, I canā€™t lay low right when symptoms come because I tend to be at full energy and then it hits me all at once. Maybe I need to look more into immunity prevention supplements even when 100% okay idk.
  • gobstopper007
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Hope you feel better. SC customers occasionally use poor judgment and donā€™t think beyond that next lap dance
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the warm sentiment guys.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Fresh food; veggies; fruit, nothing processed and one might go three years without ever getting sick once.
  • jimmiedean
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Have a pint of Guinness. Works wonders, low carbs and antioxidants. Only beer with antioxidants
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    If I have to drink Stout from the package store I choose Murphy's over Guiness.
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Sorry you caught a bug from a customer NiceSpice. Itā€™s poor decisions that keep strip clubs open.

Remember - anal with a condom - on all fours - keeps things at a proper distance.
  • Musterd21
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I take zinc to combat colds and sickness. Vodka I am sure helps too. šŸ˜µ
  • BabyDoc
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @jimmiedean ā€œHave a pint of Guinness. Works wonders, low carbsā€¦ā€

Low carbs? WTF? 210 calories per pint. Calorie breakdown: 3% fat, 87% Carbs and 10% protein.

It may be good for what ails you but low carbs it is not.
  • Dolfan
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    The worst ones are the ones who go in BECAUSE they are sick. A few weeks back, my CF and I were at the bar and we overheard the convo between the a dude at the bar, and one of the duller strippers in the joint. She asked "so, what brings ya in today honey" and his response was more or less "I was too sick to go to work, so I took the day off." 10 minutes later, they got up to go in the back.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    The guy was not only an asshole, but stupid. Who in their right mind wastes a sick day staying home sick. Go to work; man up; call in well at a later date.
  • JamesSD
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I often feel like clubs are just a cesspool of diseases. Bars and restaurants are similar; usually the staff can't afford to stay home if they are under the weather.

I'm curious if coronavirus will negativity impact clubs if it explodes in the US
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    If a dancer coughs or chokes on my cock - Iā€™m thinking itā€™s a compliment - even if itā€™s corona!

Not sure how the virus will impact strip clubs - but Iā€™m avoiding Queens just to be safe!
  • DeclineToState
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    -->@lopaw:"I used to show up at work with so many headcolds from contagious strippers that my co workers started referring to it as the "stripper crud". But it was all worth it, lol."

That's hilarious. None of my coworkers have any clue about my SC activities.
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @Cashman I'm bracing for impact for Corona out here. It's been found in Portland and Seattle. If it starts spreading it is going to destroy the Portland club scene. I'm already mentally preparing for it. Going to the club in a gas mask is gonna kill the mood.
  • jimmiedean
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @ babyDoc.... Check your facts
    A 12-ounce serving of Guinness sets you back 125 caloriesā€”just 15 more than the same serving of Bud Light.
  • jimmiedean
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @BabyDoc. also- Guinness can reduce blood clots and the risk of heart attack. Guinness contains antioxidants like those found in red wine and dark chocolate,
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    The best pint of Guinness is had at the Sky Bar at the top of the factory in Dublin. It goes down like a glass of chocolate milk. šŸŗšŸ˜‹
  • Cashman1234
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    SirLDAlot - a gas mask might kill the mood - depending on the club. Itā€™s a concern, and itā€™s going to hurt the travel industry for a long time. It appears to be helping sales of hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I wonder if I'll still be able to LDK in a hazmat suit. Tyvek is a bit stiff.
  • BabyDoc
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    @jimmiedean. They arenā€™t my facts, they are just facts. Guinness may be comparable to other beers, even other Lite beers, and it still may be good for what ails you but that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s low in carbs. Now Irish whiskey OTOH...

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/fooā€¦

A pint of Guinness has 210 calories, a bottle just 125.

Hereā€™s a rundown of the nutritional information in a pint of Guinness / 568ml:

Calories - 210
    Grams of Protein - 1.9
    Grams of Carbohydrate - 18.2
    Grams of Fat - 0.3
    Grams of Fiber - 0
    Grams of Alcohol - 23.9
  • whodey
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I read the title and assumed it would be about guys that just want free front room makeout sessions.

The best part about working from home is not having to deal with idiotic coworkers who don't realize that you should stay home when you are sick. Now I can work when I am sick without worrying about getting someone else sick and save my sick days for when I am feeling that VIP Fever.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Ah decisions decisions of how to proceed in the future...

I am seeing great Airbnb deals in light of all this. And some part of me is tempted to milk the heck out of going to locals clubā€”>get new girl moneyā€”>bounce out to the next location after diminishing returns. (And avoiding the more touristy clubs)

But considering I made a thread like this one here, I have to keep myself accountable and question the ethics on that behavior. I feel like at some point due to circumstance itā€™s almost inevitable for me to become a carrier, whether knowingly or unknowingly. (If I know, Iā€™ll certainly stay out of the clubs tho) I guess once thereā€™s an inevitable critical mass it wonā€™t matter as much, but for now idk.

Ah well. Iā€™ll probably stay in San Antonio. The city where, upon announcing SXSW 90 miles away was getting cancelled, locals were smugly gloating that AYYYEE FIESTA STILL ON. Thereā€™s already been cases in that city and nobody gives a shit. So as far as Iā€™m concerned, I wouldnā€™t feel guilty for accidentally infecting anyone because itā€™s just a city of boneheads who donā€™t care.

After that, idk what else. Only go to cities where itā€™s already been confirmed?

This probably isnā€™t the best site to ask for ethics. But I wouldnā€™t mind hearing the input anyways. I expect mostly entertainment and the chance for insight. šŸ˜
  • Uprightcitizen
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Honestly the only selfish aspect to this is the effect it has on old people with respiratory issues and diabetes. Allot of older/unhealthy folks are going to die before their time in the coming weeks/months. I honestly don't think you should worry since common sense for them is to stay away from strip clubs.
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^ That is true, but if Iā€™m in an area, Iā€™ll still be going out and about to grocery stores and the like. šŸ¤”
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ...well shit. šŸ˜…šŸ˜­ Stick with San Antonio for a while it is.
  • Muddy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    God dammit orgie got cancelled
  • nicespice
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ^ Lol well when already on the fence, probably a good sign to just hold back.
  • san_jose_guy_
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Interesting account there NiceSpice.

Too bad they didn't let you become a stripper back then!

:) :) :)

Seriously, I think high school is a bad place. But all too often college is not that much different.

There are other kinds of colleges.

Well some of it really is just about socio economic status. So a very bright student might have been well served by a GED and getting to college sooner. But GED is associated with students who are not doing well and usually are from lower socio-economic ranks.

There can be other ways to get out of high school and off to college early though.

"but in college, it will be all about critical thinking and you will flourish"

Well how much it is like that depends on the school, on what classes you are taking, and on whether you are talking about the social life or about the academic life, or if the two are the same.

For myself, no it was mostly a negative, but I did like my classes. But there was still a limit. Beyond a point I had to build a life outside of college. I could not keep pouring my time and energy into something which did not have the depth or breadth which I wanted.

Where I was there was a special program, all independent studies. I was in a couple of seminars of there's and I knew some of there people. They were really a trip, they really wanted to learn.

So in my classes when a professor tried to introduce something there was a groan heard all throughout the lecture hall.

And some were circulating a petition to try and get rid of a professor I thought well of, he expected students to be able to derive complex things, like on the exam.

Others wanted him gone, saying, "You'll never need to use this." But as I saw it, that kind of an understanding was what would have the longest lasting value.

Then in this special independent studies program, when the professor was explaining something it was totally different. Everyone in the class would be up at the blackboard trying to do the proof.

In other classes a text book is assigned. In this special program, students run up at the end of class and ask if the professor can recommend a book which will help them understand better what he is lecturing about.

And then of course others would say of that , "What can you do with that degree?". I tried to show them how stupid this was.

Then I realized, if you wanted to have a good program where people really learn, it has to be like that. The means to an ends people have to see it as worthless.

That way they stay away.

FWIW, my organization will give people an outstanding environment for lifelong learning, integrated with work experience, financial security and health care access, and also all the sex they can handle.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion