Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Potential money holes

Klause
KlauseVIP194

1 yr ago · 1 min read

What's that club that doesn't dole out extras, but if they did would hoover up your whole life's savings?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Atlanta Cheetah 6 or 7 years ago.

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

If Spearmint Rhino Vegas was an extras factory, I would be in financial ruin.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I dont go to clubs like that.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i wiped out my savings with 4 years of doing Vegas big time. in the mid 6 figures.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I think I've since learned better venues to visit for more bang for the buck.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Mons Venus in its heyday. Pink Pony in Atlanta.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement
Potential money holes — TUSCL