tuscl

You really rather a HJ over nothing?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:55 PM
I know some of you guys would at least prefer to pay for a handy J over nothing but why? Us men can masturbate just fine. Why would you rather pay for that if the girl ain't sucking your dick? Seems like a waste of money to me.

26 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    Looooooooooooooove me a HJ. Since I don't do rando uncovered BJs, I'll take a HJ over a CBJ 1000 times out of 1000. And sure, I can jerk myself off, but I can also cut a hole in a cantaloupe and fuck it. Fucking a real girl is better than a cantaloupe. Getting a HJ from a real girl is better than jerking off. When I did ITC, I did FS and HJs only, no interest in CBJs.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Like a dancer once told me "I can do this myself but it feels so much better when some one else is doing it".
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    This is a question a 14 year old virgin would ask.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    This is a question for Bob Kraft.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    @pauldrake perhaps, but I remember getting a hj at a massage parlor once. I was very underwhelmed and unsatisfied. Also got one once at a strip club because I was drunk and kinda desperate at the time for her sexual touch. Not only was I not satisfied but she wiped her hand all over my shirt but I was drunk so didn't bother yelling.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Fuck yeah, my ladyboy self loves receiving HJs 😺
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    better than nothing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Depends on the price of that HJ.
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    "Us men can masturbate just fine. Why would you rather pay for that if the girl ain't sucking your dick?" Not 100% sure but I believe it has been shown that a man who self-masturbates too much can desensitive himself to the touch of others. "Seems like a waste of money to me." Guess that depends on perspective. A good HJ can beat out a mechanical CBJ most days of the week from my experience. As always YMMV - but there are plenty of places (in Canada) where the HJs can be so good they do not feel like HJs ... and of course definitely it is important to keep price in perspective. @heaving - yes the risk of STDs is much much lower with HJs (even uncovered ones) and mutual release can be a very fun experience.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I would not pay for a HJ, so I would walk away from a HJ or nothing offer regardless of the price. The only time I received a HJ at a SC was I was a little drunk, plenty horny, and enamored by a dancer's body, I made the huge mistake of going to the VIP room without first agreeing to what was going to happen for how much. Once in the there since neither of us had a cover (another mistake) she ended up giving me a very agressive HJ (brusing LC) followed by an AJ, she made me finish on my T shirt. Not a great experience but a good lesson: negotiate the extras BEFORE going into the VIP room and bring a cover (or two).
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I'd rather have a nice dance than a handy. I've never paid extra for a handy and I don't think I ever will. I've received a bunch, but they've all been just done to entice me to continue buying dances. I guess you could say I got more dances cause I was enjoying it, and indirectly paid for one. I feel like I could pass a polygraph responding no to "have you ever paid for a handjob" but I'd fail this shit out of saying no to "have you ever had a stripper jerk you off" That's not to say there isn't a world of difference between rubbing one out yourself and having a hottie do it. I'd just rather grab titties and ass during a regular dance than get a handy.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Handy over a covered BJ 24/7/52. I can sew, but I buy clothes. I can cook, but I eat out. I can tune my skis ..... you get the idea. Plus, the day I can give myself a handy and ejaculate over a blond's large, large, large breasts I will reconsider.
  • K
    4 years ago
    yes, I can jerk off. I do not suck on a 25 year old's nipples while I do. I can't nibble my own neck. Talking dirty to myself isn't fun. They are numerous other ways a HJ is better than masturbation.
  • K
    4 years ago
    "HJ's dont suck, but at least learn how to rub the head" - teach her. take her hand and guide her. She will learn. It can he really hot if you have never done this before
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I also prefer a good HJ over a CBJ or overpaying for FS.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I'll take an LDK over an HJ any day.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Well done CBJ > poorly performed handy 24/7/52. I'm not really an ITC guy so small sample size, but all handies I've gotten ITC were awful
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    A HJ over nothing? Yeah. Only ever since I was 11. Maybe 10. It was great. Much later I discovered it was great when others did it. Feels good, helps you sleep Much better than nothing.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I fucking love handjobs. ! I have had hundreds of then from AMPs. I have yet to get anything less than FS in a strip club, but would actually prefer a hand job. If they would just ask me first, that would be my preference.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Those of you who disdain hand jobs have never had a good one. One of my early sets of articles here details one of the first times I've gotten a happy ending massage. If you've never had a good one, you don't know what you're missing.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Let her see that you are saving your load for her. Her body understands this. It gets her ready for OTC. If it can't be Front Room Makeout Session and back room FS, then next best is DATY. Often done this with SF club girls. Always goes over well. And those that said, "I don't kiss", have demonstrably reversed themselves in the Front Room, after a nice DATYing, and they come up with phone numbers too. In AMPs, sometimes have to do HJ, as AuntFlo is visiting. But do it nicely with her, massage her through her clothes. Then make a mark on the calendar. Come in, young Viet fashion plate, her arms around me, "I can make love today". How you handle them makes all the difference. SJG Adam Schiff: No meaningful impeachment trial without John Bolton [view link] If Trump wanted to help his party he could just promise not to run in Nov, or he could just resign. This would give them a chance to come up with a reasonable candidate. Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole [view link] Frampton, Do You Feel Like We Do [view link] SJG's Photo Album [view link]
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ SJG has aids from DATY with SF whores and finishing with them after a toda la noche session.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I like hand jobs from a skilled artist. For me it's a lot about the who and the how, not the what.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    AMP girls are very HJ skilled. But I like GFE-FS. And they really like it too. And so do SF Strippers. SJG
  • lopaw
    4 years ago
    Us women can masturbate just fine too. It's so much better if a fine young hottie does it for me instead.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    [view link] My kind of hj
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion