tuscl

I think she has begun to suspect something

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 10:44 AM
My strip club habits are pretty low-key. It has mostly been when I travel for work, or my wife is. out of town to visit family. Apart from that stupid cell phone incident in 2008, she should have no reasonable suspicion that I still go out from time to time. But lately I have begun to wonder. First there was that stupis Verified Room. I thoughtI crumpled up and tossed the verification sheet, butI found it sitting on my desk a few days later. I'm pretty sure my wife found it and put it there. I should have shredded the paper, burnt the shreds, and flushed the ashes. Last week we were at the mall finishing up our Christmas shopping. We got some chick-fil-a at the food court, and the waitress gave me my $12 change all in singles. I said, "Hm. She must think I need singles for some reason." A few moments later my wife responded, "Maybe for the strip club." I looked at her and she had a big shit-eating grin on her face. I spun some of my bullshit about tipping carhops and shuttle drivers... but I have to wonder.

27 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It sounds like she knows beyond a reasonable doubt. And she's waiting for you to cop to it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    The 'big grin on her face' does make me think Sirlap is right. Time for 'the talk' ? Good luck
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Busted!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Good News; “Divorce is always good option” “I know that sounds weird, but is true, because not good marriage has ever ended in divorce. It is really that simple.”
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    I said, "Hm. She must think I need singles for some reason." ^^ You sort of set yourself up for her response there!
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    There's no "begun" about it. She knows.
  • sshrfrsky
    5 years ago
    I'm sure your response to the singles didn't help. I think there's a psychological term but it's almost as if you were admitting or feeling guilty with that comment.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Gamma, here is what you do. Do a little research on TUSCL and find the more tame "air dance" club that is close to you. No VIP rooms and no touching allowed clubs. Take her to it so she can see what goes on. She will assume they are all like that and then won't care.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I think it was a hint for ‘Take me to the club’, she feelin frisky.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    in my case single is simply simpler than dealing with a bitchy jealous possessive wife.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Warrior and Pistola know what they’re talking about.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If she found the tuscl note it wouldn’t be far fetched to believe that she may be reading this very thread. I agree that there was no need to comment on getting the ones, but more importantly there was no need to try to come up with other explanations after her strip club comment. Are you trying to say that you expected your wife to believe that the waitress at Chick-fil-A somehow knew that you would need to tip carhops and shuttle drivers? Nonsense I would have stuck with something about how the waitress must not have had any tens or fives. I also would refer to the employee as a cashier, not a waitress.
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Way to increase the paranoia level Fun_Loving_Fella ;-)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I agree with Warrior. Take her on a trip to St Louis, then go to thug busiest SC (Hustler Club). Lots of beautiful dancers. Not a chance in hell for extras.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hell, while you are at the Hustler Club, you could buy her a personal VIP just for her. As soon as she goes into the room, you run out the door and literally one block away to Miss Kitty’s, by a 30 minute VIP and fuck your brains out, then run back to the Hustler Club just in time to by a round of drinks as she is coming out of VIP.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ Lol And then be sure to wish her Happy New Year
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I Think She Has Begun To Suspect Something" Gee, ya think? She's done everything but hire a sky writer. 😀
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Nidan said..."Lots of beautiful dancers. Not a chance in hell for extras." Just stroke the manager so he doesnt come by every 10 min. He will just cum at the end
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ CIIP!!! Or.....cum in his pants
  • san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Long time ago, when I was cheating on a spouse, yes, P4P pegging was the only way I thought safe enough. But I dismantled that death trap marriage. So now P4P pegging will be more for going into new metros. I will be doing that. SJG
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    As we say over here...you've been rumbled.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So, you admit to it and work it out, you admit to it and divorce, or back off SC activities for a good long while (while simultaneously treating your wife better than usual) and hope for the best.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "So, you admit to it and work it out, you admit to it and divorce, or back off SC activities for a good long while (while simultaneously treating your wife better than usual) and hope for the best." Or... You just keep your mouth shut, admit nothing and cover your tracks better. If she's not making a big deal of it, then neither should you. Women over a certain age who have been married for a long time understand more than you think about men. She knows you don't want to go anywhere and, at this point in her life, the odds are good that neither does she. Just stop throwing it in her face and FFS keep the shit out of the homefront or you may force her to confront it.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I think she wants to go with you!
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    She actually agreed to go strip clubbing with me in Houston after a nice holiday dinner, but was too drunk to even make it out of the parking garage.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Good start gamma ape. Now tell her that you want invite a stripper over so she can watch while you do unspeakable things with the stripper. Punctuate it with a mighty ROAR!!! and beat your chest. That works for gorillas so I suspect it will also work with hairless apes. I think this is top notch rickvice. What does my brother from an ape mother say?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    gammanu95, What kind of gun was being held to your head to force you to get married? Guys like you, you keep the divorce lawyers in business. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion