tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Kristi Ducati vs. Akira Lane

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Monday, November 11, 2019 9:16 PM
While two of our four brackets are set for the Sweet Pussy 16, we still have two matchups left in the B-Movie Bracket. Let's knock one of them out now. --- B-Movie Bracket: Kristi DUCATI vs. Akira LANE --- Kristi DUCATI Measurements Unavailable (32D?) ROUND 1: Def. Wendy HAMILTON, 13-7-4, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (topless dancing) [view link] CLIP 2: (softcore & topless teasing) [view link] --- Ducati faced off against a somewhat similar foe to open up the bracket in Miss December 1991, Wendy Hamilton, but nearly doubled her up vote-wise to advance to the second round. The fresh-faced California brunette was the breakout star of a softcore classic, The Bikini Car Wash Company, and appeared as a random babe in various other spots, such as the unnecessary Corey Feldman flick, Meatballs 4, and an episode of Married With Children. Her career was far too short, as body and life changes robbed us of more of what made her shine so bright in her B-movie prime. Here, though, we appreciate her at her very, very best. --- Akira LANE 34D-25-35 ROUND 1: Def. Shannon TWEED, 14-7, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2 (much better pic): [view link] CLIP 1: (stripping) [view link] CLIP 2: (softcore) [view link] --- Lane's shapeliness and versatility boded well in a battle against softcore queen Shannon Tweed. Lane was simply too well built and good looking for Mrs. Gene Simmons, not to mention her appeal to those who like ladies of the Asian persuasion. After doubling up Tweed, Lane sets her sights on Ducati. Lane's had far greater career longevity and versatility, doing softcore, hardcore and specializing in fetish work such as bondage and stocking play, not to mention she was smart enough to earn a degree in international business. That said, her hardcore stuff has been mediocre and Ducati's doe-eyes are a sight to behold. This is a good matchup. --- An end-of-post comment: We had a good discussion at the end of the last Ducati poll about how yes, she is one of my favorites. Do note the name of this poll is "Who'd YOU Rather," not "Kiss Jim's Ass." I'm a fan of all 64 of these ladies. Just because Ducati is a favorite of mine doesn't mean that should factor into your vote. Lane's something special, too. Pick who *you'd* rather. If it's Ducati, pick Ducati. If it's Lane, pick Lane. My vote will go to Ducati in the end, but don't let that influence you. Here goes: DUCATI or LANE

27 comments

• ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I will cast, by a narrow margin, one vote for Lane.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    LANE
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Close call. Going to go with Lane as she seems a little more naughty. This was not an easy choice by any stretch. LANE
  • Cactus83
    5 years ago
    Lane!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Lane, and it's not close.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Akira LANE by a slim margin.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    LANE
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Two good choices. But for me.... Ducati
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Ducati
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both. But I really prefer Asian's
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Lane.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    Kristi DUCATI
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Lane
  • marty_mcfly
    5 years ago
    Ducati for me.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    It's late, but let's wrap this up. As promised, I'll add one vote or Ducati as, yet again, I am on the losing side. LANE: 17 DUCATI: 10 (Ha ha, bang69, I counted your "preference" for Lane.) Lane is looking like a strong contender in the B-Movie Bracket. She moves on. We still have one more Celebrity Bracket showdown and another B-Movie Bracket matchup before we wrap up the second round. However, at this time of the night, I'm going to bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion