tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Karla Kensington vs. Heather Kozar

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Sunday, November 3, 2019 5:59 PM
This is the kind of matchup on the Model Bracket could bring us: A relatively obscure model, best known for appearing in a one-off annual edition of a niche interest magazine, who now has a relatively average day-to-day job in San Diego, versus the Playboy Playmate of the Year in 1999 and a woman married to a former NFL quarterback. This has been fun, hasn't it? Also, in another reminder that things move a whole lot faster after the first round, this is the final Model Bracket pairing of the second round. We'll reveal the matchups for the Model Bracket in the Sweet Pussy 16 after this matchup gets done. --- Model Bracket: Karla KENSINGTON vs. Heather KOZAR --- Karla KENSINGTON 34D-24-34 ROUND 1: Def. Brooklyn LEE, 11-6-4, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2 (it's tough finding hi-res stuff for her): [view link] CLIP 1: (nude photoshoot) [view link] CLIP 2: [view link] --- Kensington advanced past Brooklyn Lee, but didn't impress much, as many simply weren't a fan of Lee's look, while Kensington drew less-than-stellar comments about her appearance, too. The vote didn't have great turnout and Lee's vote total was almost challenged by the 'Neither' vote. Still, Kensington, a Japanese/Pakistani mix, might draw some inspiration from Kira Kener, who also received a lukewarm response in the first round but became a crowd favorite in the second. Furthermore, the muscular Cori Nadine has proved popular in the bracket, and Nadine and Kensington both appeared in the Iron Man Swimsuit Edition. Kensington's an underdog overall, but don't count her out. --- Heather KOZAR 36DD-24-35 ROUND 1: Def. Susana RECHE, 9-7-5, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (Playboy nude car wash) [view link] CLIP 2: (Playboy softcore; watch from 7:17 onward) [view link] --- Kozar brings greater name recognition to this contest, though not necessarily better results. The board seems to have a preference for brunettes, and it was evidenced in Kozar's battle against Spanish TV dancer Susane Reche. That poll had five 'Neithers', the most of any in the Model Bracket, and saw Kozar only advance by two votes. Still, we're talking about the 1999 Playmate of the Year and a Barker's Beauty from "The Price is Right," so it's hard to imagine this Ohio sweetheart not stirring a few loins. Mrs. Tim Couch has largely stayed out of the spotlight since becoming a mom, but her cropped, natural blonde hair and curves were ideal for the late 90's. Class plus cuteness is a winning formula. --- No one has truly established dominance in the Model Bracket. Vicca was the strongest to come out of the first round, but she was eliminated by Renae Cruz in the second. Things feel up for grabs here. Let's see who the final contestant will be for that region's crown with this vote. KENSINGTON or KOZAR

26 comments

• chimera422
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Kensington
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Kensington.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    KOZAR
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Kosar Tempted to say neither but didn't
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Meh. Kozar.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Kensington
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Kensington.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Kensington, although this is almost as bad as D'Errico/Miller was.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Kensington.... I guess... yawn....
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    KOZAR
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Kozar.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I looked for my votes in the two previous polls and didn’t find them. I’m glad because if I’d voted for either of these over the ones I’m those pills I’d wonder about my sanity. Since neither is no option here I’ll refrain.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Heather Kozar. The pictures you provided a link to do not do justice to Kozar. I remember her prime years in Playboy and she was stunningly beautiful. Hopefully she still is
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Kensington
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    A very lukewarm Kozar.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Bumping.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Put me down as another vote for “A very lukewarm Kozar”
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Ya gotta have a lotta balls to play those games..... definitely Kozar! BTW, in the interests of the integrity of the brackets, I have already voted. 😜
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Heather kozar!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Kensington
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Kozar
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Every once in a while, a number of other threads just get in front of these and they fade out of mind. Nothing we can do about it. It just shows to go you: When you see one, and you see it's active, get your vote in, because you don't know when it might disappear. Speaking of closing threads, here's the results of this one as I add one less-than-helpful vote for Kensington: KOZAR: 14 KENSINGTON: 9 ̶S̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶r̶a̶i̶n̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶A̶ ̶b̶a̶l̶l̶s̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶:̶ ̶1̶ Kozar becomes the final Model Bracket participant to earn a spot in the Sweet Pussy 16. I've said the Model Bracket is wide open and it sure still feels like it. Here are the regional semifinal matchups to come: Cynthia BRIMHALL vs. Renae CRUZ Heather KOZAR vs. Cori NADINE It seems to me like each has their fans. We'll see who has the most, though, when we start the next round. As for the next matchup, I'm going to take a night off. We'll hopefully get the next one up tomorrow night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion