tuscl

Settling

samiel
DFW, Texas
Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:16 AM
I was in the club the other night and although there were many (25+) girls working, I just didn't seem to like any of them well enough to want a dance. I thought about settling on one I found okay, but just decided to leave. How often do you just settle for the best girl at the time? Maybe your CF is off or busy that night. Maybe you're at a new club and all the top tier is with their regulars. Will you stick around and maybe settle?

34 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I won't settle in terms of going below a 7-8 with an all natural body. After I've thoroughly scanned the club I already know the ones that I want and don't want dances from. If the ones I want aren't ever available, I just enjoy the trip as a stage tipper and leave.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Every time I’ve settled I’ve regretted it. More than once I’ve done dances with a girl I wasn’t all that into and then immediately afterward met a great girl, but didn’t really have enough money left in my pocket to spend much time with her. Now if I’m thinking of settling I either get up and leave right away or stick it out for another 10 minutes before deciding. Several times that extra 10 minutes was when my dream girl suddenly appeared in my lap. Other times I’ve left with a wad of cash in my pocket, which actually feels surprisingly good.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There have been several times that I have gone to clubs and found no dancers that I really wanted to get dances from but I did want to do a review on the club and felt that I needed to get the dance prices and mileage to give a decent report. Now if I'm quoted more than $20 dance I'm not going to buy. So mileage will be eliminated from my review. But most of my reviews are on Atlanta clubs where the price is usually $10, and I usually will get a dance from the lesser of uglies to make my report.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm a "volume PL" - i.e. I'm a variety-guy and not into faves and don't go into the club looking for that one specific dancer to be with. Having said this, strip-clubbing is expensive and one can burn thru $$$ pretty-quickly, so it's a good idea to make sure one is using their fund$ on dancers they really-like vs dancers that are maybe just "good enough". I've def regretted in the past spending the bulk of my $$$ on a visit on "ok" dancers vs dancers that really piqued my PL-interest - often times I've gone more for volume than the best-talent in part b/c I've been kinda lazy and gotten dances w/ the dancers that approached me vs the dancers I wanted most but didn't approach me and I was too-lazy to be proactive about getting w/ the better dancers (or i just didn't like the fact those better-dancers didn't put the effort in to approach me). In these cases it's not as if the dancers I did get w/ were bad, just not the ones I was most interested in the most - so I didn't quite consider it a waste of $$$ but at times kinda have regretted leaving the club not having gotten with the ones that piqued-my-interest the most. There have also been instances where I have gone in earlier on dayshift and spent most of $$$ on the dasyhift crew which was alright but then a good # of hot dancers came in on midshift later in the afternoon and by the then I had blown almost all my mula (Miami clubs close late 5am sometimes 6am and have 3-dancers shifts and the small black dives I hit often times the midshift (later afternoon) will have hotter dancers)
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    when it comes to most things; I’m not a picky/choosy person The strip club is the exception. It’s so pricey that I’m not going to settle for a dancer that I’m not really attracted to So no, I don’t settle
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don't settle, too much money. I walk out of the club. I have a lot of weaknesses but I can say this is one of my big strengths, I just go club hopping till I find something I like. If you mean more settling in terms of hot girl A is exactly my type, but she's locked down then I'll go to hot girl B who's not necessarily my type but I understand she's super hot and I can still have a great time. Yeah and like shadow there is a desire to make a solid review especially if the place is filled with plenty of attractive girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Many of the clubs I hit are dives w/ $5 or $10 dances thus it doesn't feel as big a deal to try different dancers vs holding out for the cream-of-the-crop - in clubs with more-expensive dances ($20+), I def tend to be more choosy and the more expensive the dances the choosier I tend to be
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ makes perfect sense
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Depends on what you mean by "settling". My ATF wasn't the best looking girl in the club, and she wouldn't have been my first choice on looks alone. Her personality beat everyone else into the ground though, and it took "settling" for me to find that out.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I can see why you would not want to buy a dance. Buying dances is a chumps game! But 25 girls, you must have liked some of them. SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I've gotten dances with dancers who were not my first choice and I've had good and bad experiences. Just like ive had bad experiences with dancers who were my type. I'll choose my type first, but if they are not available, I'm not afraid to take a flyer. $10 dances in Phoenix also help with taking a flyer. Ive found some gems taking a flyer. My first fave was a flyer.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Well, SJG, if buying dances is a chump's game, then I'm a chump, and loving it. Buying dances got me my ATF and the MILF. I can't imagine any better outcome.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Sometimes settling is just allowing yourself to be open to a different experience. I have had some great times with dancers that weren't really my normal type. It does however require a lot more convincing on the part of the dancer. A fun upbeat personality certainly helps.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    @Justintolook, exactly. My ATF was definitely not my normal type. I prefer blonde and redhead spinners with B or B boobs. She was a chunky brunette with DDs and a phat ass. Not too far from a Papi Chulo mode. :) She did a pretty good job of “convincing” just by being herself.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ that's because your a natural born chump! SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    SJG, I'll take being my kind of chump over your kind of "not chump", any day of the week. prevert: " My ATF was definitely not my normal type" Much the same with me. She was nothing like what I normally go for.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Buying dances is a CHUMP's Game! SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    > But 25 girls, you must have liked some of them He said he didn’t. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Never settle if your paying for it. We have enough thirsty beta cucks "settling" for mediocre civies as it is.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Have a standard and stick to it. Whether you use the 1-10 scale and never settle for less than a 7 or the binary yes/no, you should be consistent. If none meet the standard save your money.
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    If I'm attracted to a dancer and a really hot dancer is busy, I might get dances from the attractive dancer who isn't as hot as the other. If that is settling, then I might do that on occasion. However if I'm not attracted to any of the dancers and don't see any point in staying, I leave. I don't like wasting time.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    I don't like to settle. I tend to (especially recently) vote with my wallet and only spend on the worthy who meet a certain threshold. However, mileage/cost is a big factor too.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    There have been 2 types of situations where I settled: 1) There's no one I especially like in the club that night 2) It's about time to go and I still want one more dance. In the first situation, I have had everything from meeting favorites (I have no doubt I settled for my old favorite Angel the first time I met her) to meeting ROBs. In the second situation, it usually amounts to who wants to sell a dance and usually, it's one of the lesser dancers. Most of them don't generally get repeat business.
  • TeoTommy
    5 years ago
    I've been to plenty of clubs, where the shift didn't seem to pique my interest. At that point it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I just leave. Other times I will look for a dancer who seems to be having a fun night, and give her a fly.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    It depends on the degree of settling. Sometimes I don't get my favorite, and someone else can be a good experience. Of course the biggest mistake I make sometimes is when I hold out, and it gets late and I pass on some I liked that weren't my favorite and take someone in the end of the night just because I wanted to do a VIP.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I have never settled when it came to choosing dancers. Regardless of whether I have been there before, when I visit a club I do a quick glance to see who is working. I usually can tell within fifteen minutes whether it is worth it to stay. Unless I am limited in time, I will typically wait a half hour or so both to see if I missed any, and to give time for the more popular to become available I like variety, so many times I'll start out at one club, get a dance there, and none of the others really click so I leave and head to the next club for another dance. If I don't find a dancer I like at one club, it's off to the next club. There have been times I visited 3 or more clubs and didn't get a single dance. Most of the time by the second club, I find a dancer I like and we head to the back for some dances.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    How often do I settle? All the time. If it's a club I'm only going to see once anyway, why not try out the goods? At other clubs I'm going to see more often, sometimes a dancer will surprise me so I'll take a look at one who doesn't wow me but has potential.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m a lot pickier now.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I've never settled for lack of options. That's kind of opposite the reason that we go to strip clubs. I have bought a dance or two from girls who were slightly below my usual standards to show that I have money to spend and am willing to spend it. There's a method to this: don't be overly handsy, make sure she SEES the huge wad of cash, and tip but not too generously. The intent is that she tells other dancers about you and generates more traffic to you, but doesn't stick to you and block other girls you would be more interested in. When that happens I get up to use the bathroom or get a beer from the bar, and then sit elsewhere. It usually works pretty well.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I think it is fair to say that most of us club with some frequency. So for most of us there is little reason to throw good money at bad talent. It doesn't matter if you're talking about dances, ITC extras or OTC action. Tomorrow is another day.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    So they easily identify you as a douchebag on sight vhiv? Seems spot on
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Baby fag dim getting upset, you fucking fag
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Vhiv dont you ger this place is just like the real world. No one cares about you or what you think and dumbass tranny lib democrats like you will just keep losing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion