tuscl

Added 10 plus new picks

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Go look and see what I've beeen up2.. Feel free to comment below on your favorite one

18 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Remember when you started the YouTube channel and did food reviews?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    picks or PICS?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Winning large - and eating large - definitely doing well!

How much you win playing Miss PAC Man?

Lol! Enjoy it Juice!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It just goes to show, you can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the white trash out of juice. LMAO he's making stacks of $100 bills and six figures but is still proud of buying sodas at 10 for $10.

And I'll kick yer ass at big screen Pac-Man, bitch. Ms. Pac-Man too (bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nothing spells white trash "class" like fries and wine.
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    ^^^
    Don’t be looking down on Juice. Juice is a good ape! The last time I hung out with Juice we shared a bottle of Louis XIII (as a rick I have access to the top shelf) and he ate fries and a sausage and peppers sub while I snacked on armadillo.

When I told Juice that the armadillo was extra classy because it was roadkill from a Tesla driven by myself, dugan, and our bud the lion you know what he said? “It looks good!” Most apes don’t have the class to say that three-day old armadillo looks good. But he realized that, as a vulture, I roll with the rotting food. That Juicey ape is pure class!

Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Hell, there was this one time I was hanging with Juice and I gave him a bit of roadkill possum. Most of you apes turn up your noses at roadkill. Even dugan, the smartest hairless ape on the planet, refuses to eat roadkill.

But what did Juice do? He put some possum guts on his BBQ sandwich, put on some nice sauce, and chowed down. PURE CLASS!!!

Most of you apes aren’t fit to lick Juice’s taint!!!

Squawk!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Okay... and?
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Good stuff, truly a man of class and taste.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I was hoping for some pictures of all the ladies you’ve been spending time with.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol I wonder if juice and founder will meet one day. It would be a recipe for chaos
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    "Good stuff, truly a man of class and taste."

Yup. Low and bad, lol! 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    What's next, juice? Filet mignon and lobster with Four Loko? Chackin' fangers with some Dom Perignon?

Juice be white trash ballin'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Juice thinks "Dogs Playing Poker" is 'fine art'.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with “Dogs Playing Poker” except for the fact that they’re dogs and it is well known that dogs lick their own balls and asshole. Now if they were badass suit-wearing dogs like the puppy it would be different.

We ricks are teaching the puppy that he needs to have sexy female hairless apes lick his balls and asshole. That’s the rick way.

Hell, I have it on good authority that my bud dugan has not used a single square of toilet paper in the past 10 years. He either pays some sexy female hairless ape to clean his ass or he’s so drunk he doesn’t give two shits about how dirty his ass is!

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    But back to Juice. I agree that Juice is a good ape. Not rick material, but still a good ape.

However, I hadn’t realized that the vulture shared any top shelf liquor with the guy. Personally, I can’t tell top shelf from rotgut and I doubt Juice can either. I once shared some rubbing alcohol mixed with kool-aid with Juice. Then we gangbanged a sexy orangutan whore. But nothing gay went on between me and Juice.

Not that I really remember much from that evening. I had just chugged rubbing alcohol with a crazy poker-playing ape.

ROAR!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Even juice would be smart if he refused to play poker with a Rick

SJG

So a question to the Council of Ricks, have you ever done a hairless ape sacrifice? Do you plan to?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=65268

Researching the origins of IG Ricks
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68176

is skibum’s real name fred?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68605

Ricks and Juice
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

Apes used to need their hair to keep warm
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=58245

Wooking for any available guard dog 🐕 jobs
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68519

Did Jesus Die for E.T.’s Sins?
    www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=68591

Hitler's Monsters: A Supernatural History of the Third Reich
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=96r_nvkC30Y

Science and the Swastika : Hitler's Biological Soldiers
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQAdwjYc_VE

Read the history of strip club legal issues:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Fr…

Beth Hart
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4e2-Sz…

hot looking girl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKZN8qGd…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion