tuscl

SMH - one of the worst-cases of lack-of-balls I've come across in my PL career

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:01 AM
Assuming it's true but I don't doubt it given all the chump-stories/reviews I've read on TUSCL over the years. From a recent review: Zanzibar Tavern Toronto, Ontario adammystery Fool me twice. August 26, 2019 So I went in here with a friend of mine, the free cover at the time sounded like a good excuse to go in and see the view and have a drink. Got approached by a few women that were friendly, none of them were ugly, mostly just not my taste, had a girl come up and offered me a dance and I couldn't refuse. So went in, paid the fee to get into the private booth areas, 20 bucks or something, and proceeded to enjoy my dance. I'm used to paying per song instead after about 5 or 6 minutes I couldn't tell a break in the songs so I asked how long we had been there and the girl looked at her phone where she had a time and told me exactly and told me it would be 250 dollars. For less than 8 minutes. I asked for clarification and she said she ran the clock based on an average song length of whatever it was. Okay fine, I got duped, no big deal. Ended up hanging out for a while longer, and saw another girl I thought was a 10 for sure. She offered and dance. Go to the private rooms area, and I tell her about the other girl and ask how she charges for dances and she tells me the same way so I'm like okay, so I set a to timer on my watch and when it went off she informed me I owed her just shy of 500 for less than 10 minutes. Mad at myself at this point I spoke to the bouncer on the way out and his response was 'gotta be careful. Its a nice place, but be careful if you want to entertain the idea of getting a dance. I won't be going back. Friday Evening 25-99 $500-$1,000 Club5 Dancers6 Dollar Value4 Review Publishers DickyDoo2 mikeym mongo1964You got played, pure and simple. Every place in the GTA is 20 a song, and 750 is enough for FS from both. 2014js Bamaeight Review Comments desertscrub Inventor of the Magic Wand 3050!!!! 12 Hours Ago Why not go to mississauga? Toronto is a no go adammystery 3 Hours Ago Our intention that night wasn't originally to go in at all, it was just happenstance we were walking back to the hotel when we saw it and thought what the hell. Papi_Chulo Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club) 37 Minutes Ago So if you wanma buy a new Toyota Camry that runs about $25K and the dealer tells you it's $75K, you just say ok and sign the paperwork? Dude - grow aome fucking balls and don't let some damn floozy in a g-string walk all over you like that. Strippers routinely pull this shit bc so many PLs cave and don't stand up for themselves - you kinda "paid it forward" in the bad way bc you reinforced her actions and let her know she can continue ro get away with this with subsequent customers. Papi_Chulo Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club) Just Now Pretty-much the only person that will look out for you in a strip-club is YOU - a strip-club is mainly in business to empty your pockets anyway possible many times unscrupulously - a bouncer is not there to take your care of you - at worst there is a conflict of interest in that dancers tip-out bouncers so the more a bouncer has a dancer's back the better tip he will often get (not always the case but the conflict is there) - at best the staff does not know what is going on b/w you and the dancer b/c the staff was not involved in the transaction so they really can't take a side most of the time and most of the time they may side w/ the dancer that pays a house-fee to work there and tips out the staff and in many cases the manager whereas you are just a random custy they may never see again - you don't give up your $$$ - you pay her what you think is owed and stand-your-ground; worst they'll do is ask you to leave and I prefer to leave rather than allow myself to be jacked like that - a song/dance should not be less than 3-minutes - for a 5 or 6 minute dance I would have given her $40 and not a penny more since she was trying to rip you off to begin with - you shouldn't allow anyone to steal your $$$. [view link]

25 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Dude wtf
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Over freaking 750 dollars ? !! ? For 15 minutes?? That's over 83 cents a second. Da-amm. Good thing the 2nd lass was a 10, for sure. Amazing.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Lmao, what kind of club allows a dance for 8 minutes to be $250. Thsts highway robbery. Is that normal in TORONTO?
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    $750 for 18 minutes?? WTF, even if he was getting FS from both of them it wouldn't be worth that. And to make it worse he gave the club a 4/10 for dollar value?? Does he really think that is only slightly below average value??
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    He seems to have just joined TUSCL this month. He should have been reading TUSCL reviews and discussions before going to a strip club.
  • day_trader
    5 years ago
    I don't doubt this story either. No this isn't normal for Toronto. I have heard about scams like this going on at Zanzibar on the Toronto board. Whenever I'm in downtown Toronto I always go to Zanzibar and the Brass Rail. Never been ripped off to this magnitude either, always a good time, but they drain your wallet on everything there. As long as some guys allow themselves to be ripped off like this, it's worth it for the girls to try. I would have paid her for what I thought I owed, maybe an extra twenty on top of that if I wasn't entirely sure, because sometimes it's hard to distinguish when one song ends and another begins. If she is still persisting let's go talk to the club manager about it then, but even if we do I'm still not paying you anymore. I'd also tell the girl that I will call LE if the manager doesn't take my side. I bet the conversation would have ended right there. The club isn't going to like LE walking through their club on a busy Friday night, and the manager wouldn't be too happy with the girl in the question either.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Stuff like this makes me appreciate my favorite club a lot. Most dancers I've had whisper " second song, or, we're on 3 now, keep going?" If they don't, I do. Dude: learn this skill.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In an unfamiliar club: 1) ask/confirm the dance-price upfront 2) tell her to let you know every time she starts a new song Hell I do this even in clubs I *do* know
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    $750 for 15 minutes of entertainment ?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Got daaammnn! And to think I threw a fit over a girl in SF trying to charge me $200 for 10 minutes. Meanwhile this dude would think he was getting the bargain of a lifetime.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I had to read the review twice, I could not believe it: Getting ripped off twice (and the second one worse) in the same night at the same club. I guess the only thing worse: if it had been the same dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Huh.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The biggest mystery about Adam is how he has any cash at all.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Maybe it should be Adam Misery
  • joeblow44
    5 years ago
    Like Cristobal, I had to read it twice! Couldn't believe what I was reading! Like Papi, I ask in a club I'm not familiar with how much are the dances and let me know when a new song starts. Eliminates a lot of misunderstandings. I go to a club to have a great time, not get ripped off and pissed off.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Maybe he forgot to mention he was staggering drunk before he even went in.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Did I tell you about the time the kid at McDonald's told me my Big Mac was $185.00? Man, I guess it was Ok because they made it fresh and I think they gave me more lettuce than they were supposed to. Gosh this review really bugs me. I am guessing he did not just happen to have $750 in his wallet. Tell us about the $100 in ATM fees or the extra charge for using your credit card.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Seriously? This can’t be real, can it? If so, that clown must have bee wearing a T-shirt that said “Bend me over and do me bareback sans lube.” Imagine the ovaries it took for some skank, let alone two bitches, to ask for that much cash. And isn’t that a lot of cash to be bringing to the strip club?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Poor guy. Shit like this is why people don't go to strip clubs.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    This story will make 99% of guys feel better about whatever dumb financial decision they've made In a club. Maybe the poster came 10 times in the 15 minutes?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Everything on this site should be considered an act of fiction. If he did tell the truth, I mean I think he fibbed a bit. No way would somebody agree to hand over $500 for 10 minutes, drunk or not. Not buying it, literally.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. you really got ripped off.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i hope you learned something. the Learning curve can be expensive. I know. I've been there. But you take it to a new level.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    On the one hand canadians are very polite on the other hand the strippers were probably canadian too. Either way sounds too extreme to be true unless the guys autistic or something. $185 big mac analogy is on point. Even if its your first big mac, youre a “newb” at mcdonalds and you “dont know the rules of the drivethru” youre not gonna willingly pay that much....Unless youre some type of retarded
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Learning curve? More like getting beaten over the head with a learning stick...repeatedly. I used to live in a rough area of philly and there was some dude who would hide in bushes, behind garbage cans, whatever and pop out when some hipster on a bike would ride by, not realizing they just entered the hood. Hed clonk them in the face with a pipe, take all their stuff and run away. He did it like ten times - it was in the paper and on the news and shit. This dirtbag had stumbled upon a winning formula. Thats basically what these girls did - they beat his ass with the learning pipe. If the review is true that is but i dont believe it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion