tuscl

After dropping nearly half a paycheck

Her-“Oh you wanna fuck me?”

Me-“Oh yeah fuck yeah”

Her-“why don’t you stick that huge dick in me”

*penetrates and cums instantly*

Her-“ Holy fuck I feel that shit, did you cum Already?”

Don’t get me wrong it was the greatest 2 seconds of my life (ok 1.7 I rounded up to make me look better) BUT GOD FUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKING FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes this shit is too hot to handle. I’m gonna go back to fat chicks I really am. I’ll be lasting 4 days with them.

18 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    lol
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Muddy, either you need a better job or you need to learn to negotiate better. No girl is worth half a paycheck.

But we have all had that occasion where the train left the station too soon. I was in a private room in Tootsies. This girl was gorgeous and very affectionate. She put the condom on, slipped in. I could have swore that she had vibrators inside her vagina. Her muscles inside were like a hundred little hands firmly caressing my dick. I didn't count the seconds, but it was sure a lot few than I wanted.

She jumped up, cleaned me off, then was out looking for another $300 in no time at all.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Muddy, take solace in the fact that at least your dick cleared your pants before you blew, which is more than can be said for some others around here.

OTOH, the even more premature ejaculators probably paid a fraction of what you did, so I suppose it cuts both ways. 😉
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @warrior: It all depends on Muddy's paycheck. If it was $5000, then he definitely would have overpaid. On (or in) the other hand, his actual $200 paycheck made it a bargain!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I'm sure Muddy was joking.

Even still, it's funny how Rick calls LDKers like myself premature ejaculators. When there's no way in hell I could come off 30 seconds of grinding or even just two songs. Usually takes me a good 5 songs or more before I'm able to cum in my pants. And in regular sex my quickest time is usually around 10 minutes. Aka a quickie.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP rickdugan is simply clueless about LDKing and makes false assumptions. The time you take LDKing is mutually exclusive from premature ejaculation. They aren't even the same thing but he assumes so out of ignorance.

@Muddy two minutes with a hottie is still better that two hours with a homely.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Na just overhyping on the paycheck
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Fellas, I think Muddy is a Powerball jackpot winner who took extended strip club road trip with his winnings. He probably figured his per second wage by dividing his jackpot by what little amount of work he now does. He probably figured his time is worth $300 per second, so that by blowing his load in 2 seconds, he figured he blew half of his 2 second "paycheck".
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    You should have LDK'd with another girl and waited around 40 minutes to get recharged before the FS. Or if you are a pro like me you ask for a price for 2 pops. I used to have a girl who specialized in that.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lmao. Muddy’s hyperboles tend to always cause quite the reaction. 😂

To be fair, the first time muddy was posting on here, I thought he was a troll account. And there was someone else who thought he was my alias.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If you're prone to firing warning shots over the bow, then rub one out before going to the club.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @muddy. Try da $20 lot lizzards. Day prolly got dem at da truckstop showered
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’m reassured by this thread that anytime I’ve spent $20 to
    LDK and then tip $10 on top of that to have what I consider a good time, is well worth the time and money spent.

Of
    Course a few members on here like to think of themselves higher than almighty to pay for FS with marginalized women, albeit for low pricing in their minds. Everyone on here has to rationalize their existence by downplaying someone who does things differently.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    $30 LDK = PL winning 👍.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    front room session for a girl drink.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I agree with MackTruck
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    If you have an abundance of cash, it shouldn't require half your paycheck. We all have our young boy moments, however if it causes you to skip dinner a couple days, the real issue is your income and/or your worth of the female in question. If you make $7K/w and she charges ITC half, you failed because shes overcharged you. If half of your check means $200, your stupid because you clearly cant afford it. Discretionary expenses should never be more than 10% your income. I'd get a girlfriend in either case to work on your stroke game because masturbation isnt enough apparently. Your too old to bust like a child (I assume).
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You are a trooper Muddy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion