tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Nicole Kidman vs. Kiana Tom

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Friday, August 2, 2019 6:00 PM
I think this is a pretty epic matchup to kick off the Celebrity Bracket. --- Celebrity Bracket: Nicole KIDMAN vs. Kiana TOM --- Nicole KIDMAN 34A-23-36 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (sexy dancing, non-nude) [view link] --- She's an Academy Award winner who's at home being all different kinds of sexy. She was glammed up in "Moulin Rouge," seductively smart in "Dead Calm," a femme fatale in "To Die For" and a sharp-tongued woman who wanted to be seen desirable by real-life ex-husband Tom Cruise in "Eyes Wide Shut." Australia produces some of the world's finest women and Kidman might be their best export. Let's also not discount that she's a damn fine actress, as at home in her debut on a BMX bike as a teenager as she was swinging through a Baz Luhrmann madcap number later on. Maybe the smallest cups you'll see in the bracket, but they, and everything, looks good on her. --- Kiana TOM 32C-23-32 PIC: [view link] CLIP: (working out, workout tops & bikini) [view link] --- In 90's, ESPN2 found a way to boost weekday morning viewership: Take the standard workout show and make it sexier. Some may have watched the resulting shows for the fitness tips, but many others watched for the models. Tom was the breakout star of one, BodyShaping, which resulted in her getting her own show, FlexAppeal. A mix of Hawaiian, Chinese and Irish, Tom's toned body is as perfect as they come, which made her 2002 spread in Playboy an amazing sight. After her ESPN show, Tom made appearances in a few mainstream movies and even an Eminem video as a hottie opposite Jenna Jameson. In her mid-50s now, Tom still looks incredible when promoting her brand of fitness via her social media channels. --- OK, who'd you rather? KIDMAN TOM or NEITHER

26 comments

• eastsidecap
    5 years ago
    Nicole hands down
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Whoops, correction to Tom's measurements: 36D-23-35
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Oh my. This one is easy. I personally don't think Nicole Kidman belongs in your group of 64. Kiana Tom is fabulous.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Kiana is not only a super babe, but I bet she does more kegels per day than Nikki Cruise and #kegelsmatter
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Kidman. I just love that feminine look.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom
  • seawa
    5 years ago
    Tom
  • nofuglies
    5 years ago
    Even though I love asians, always thought Kidman was hot. Nicole it is
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Kidman.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Boggles my mind how people think Nicole Kidman is/was hot. Don’t get it.
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    Definitely Nicole Kidman. She was my biggest celebrity crush growing up.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Kiana. Nicole does nothing for me. Why? Pasty white skin, prudish vibe, bad judge of people (tom cruise). I don't know Tom but he seems very douchey
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Boggles my mind how people think Nicole Kidman is/was hot. Don’t get it." ^^^ bingo
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I don’t do freckles. Kiana Tom for me (even though her tits look fake).
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom, easily.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Kiana, in a landslide
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Kidman.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Tough one. I am partial to both redheads and Asians. On the other hand, Tom is just a little too hard body for my tastes (the bolt-ons don't help) and I have always thought of Nicole as kind of cold fish, (but she did keep Lenny Kravitz busy for a while.) Desire-wise it's a tie. So for me the deciding factor is going to be fame. If 20 years from now I am bragging at the nursing home that I fucked Kiana Tom (who?) vs Nicole Kidman (high fives), so Kidman for me.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Kiana, hands down!
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    Nicole KIDMAN
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Kiana Tom, if for no other reason, her hair.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Alright, let's close 'er off with my vote going to Tom as well. TOM: 14 KIDMAN: 8 ̶K̶i̶d̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶:̶ ̶3̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶(eventually voters will figure out this is a waste of time) ̶A̶d̶v̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶k̶e̶g̶e̶l̶ ̶e̶x̶e̶r̶c̶i̶s̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶1̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ Kiana Tom moves on. This is the first non-surprise, both in terms of seeding and my own thinking, in my mind. To expand on @Justin's thinking, yes, more people will known Kidman than Tom. But those who know Tom will be way more impressed. She was pretty much guaranteed satisfaction, every morning, five days a week, each in a different outfit. Sure, Kidman was hot here and there. But Tom was hot all the damn time, and was always right in front of you. Tom's road doesn't get easier in a loaded Celebrity Region. She'll get the winner between Carmen Electra and Katarina Witt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion