tuscl

Happy Rent Day Eve

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:34 PM
Just an advance shout out in case I don't get the opportunity to jump on and wish you all happy clubbing tomorrow. It is always a special treat when rent day falls in the middle of the week, especially during the Dog Days of Summer. What a time to make a new friend or renew an old acquaintance. Anyway enjoy fellas.

29 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 A former atf dancer taught me this way of thinking... Rents due! Grad class is that it's even better on the 5th or 6th was when the late fees start accruing...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Cheers but I gotta save for the weekend San Antonio/Austin it is
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I continue to forget again and again that the last weekend of the month (and last couple days of the month in general) I seem to generally do worse moneywise. It seems more girls work around this time and more are desperate therefore doing desperate things. Makes it harder for me to make money grr.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I just don't understand why they can't pay rent a little in advance so this doesn't keep happening. Like God damn. Same reason I can't understand why some strippers won't get a bank account/pay any taxes at all/ have car insurance at all...JFC
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Thanks for reminder, we need to mark this on our mongering calendars.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    hell yeah - there's something magical about last day of the month !!! It is not an urban legend as I stubbornly thought for the longest time. Blah - don't fight it. Play along with the festivities. Share love. Make money.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I went today and forgot to wear my tee shirt that reads "anyone need to earn money for rent". I still did exceptionally well. :)
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Why don’t strippers just cut out the middle man and blow their landlords for rent? Or, I guess, eat them out in some cases.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    I want one of those shirts, shadowcat
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Blah said—>”I just don't understand why they can't pay rent a little in advance so this doesn't keep happening.” One thing this site has definitely taught me is if somebody: 1) loudly boasts about being awesome hustlers 2) claims she doesn’t allow customers to do certain things even related to mild mileage stuff 3) but soon before, or soon after, or even in the *same* conversation talks about “unfair” financial issues 4) and said issues seem to pop up frequently ...then she’s full of shit. 😂
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "hell yeah - there's something magical about last day of the month !!! It is not an urban legend as I stubbornly thought for the longest time." Especially when it falls in the middle of the week during the slow season. 😉
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Btw rick, I have “favorited” this thread. That way, If/when you write another melancholic thread about dancers having a less fortunate life than you, and you being a father and Christian and yadda, I’ll be sure to link back over here. 😁 That is all I have to say. Unless I happen to get a break in between my bargain priced OTC specials going on today.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    ^Slam dunk that faggot rickboy
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    Suck on my hairy tits ricky
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Btw rick, I have “favorited” this thread. That way, If/when you write another melancholic thread about dancers having a less fortunate life than you, and you being a father and Christian and yadda, I’ll be sure to link back over here. 😁" Cross reference away honey. 😉 If you read my historical posts carefully enough you'd find less inconsistencies than you believe exist. I've never claimed to be a saint or that I don't have a raging double standard regarding what is ok for others vs. what is ok for those I love. When I get up in arms and make baseline humanity comments is when I hear or see something truly sad or when some cunty little man decides to mistreat a girl for his own amusement. But to me, a grown woman who willingly chooses to do OTC to feed, clothe or house her kids doesn't fall in either category.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "That is all I have to say. Unless I happen to get a break in between my bargain priced OTC specials going on today." #Winning! Winninng comment on this thread
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I was at a club yesterday when the bartender told me that she would be dancing later in the week. I looked at her questioningly and she said "my rent is due". I will go back Friday and help her pay that rent.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I have hesitated to comment on this thread because I have conflicted thoughts. I hate the idea that we would take advantage of a strippers financial difficulties. On the other hand maybe we should go at this time to help in their time of need. Just not push for discounted prices on extras we would not normally expect. I want the dancer to perform for me to be satisfied that she is fairly compensated for the service provided and not feel used.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Why feel conflicted? Eat pussy, suck titties and enjoy the servicing of your cock with a clear conscience. If you don’t do it, somebody else will.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Can someone please tell the stripperweb reject that this is not stripperweb?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @fishhawk You are not alone, I feel conflicted too sometimes. But my conflict is quickly resolved once I am balls deep in the VIP room helping a dancer pay her rent.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I don’t understand why giving them something they need in return for something I want is so bad.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    While I don't lower or raise my OTC offer depending on the time of the month, I do appreciate the extra level of eagerness
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    +1 Subraman
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I had no idea this was a thing. Not going to comment either way on my thoughts as I’ve yet to be in a situation where that seemed to be a factor. So I can’t say whether I’ll feel ok with it or not. But just want to say thank you bringing this piece of information to my attention. I’ll keep it in mind.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    AtAboy, I feel that it is my civic duty to bring these unparalleled pro tips and cutting edge insights to the TUSCL masses. ;)
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    Give the other hairless apes your insights rick my friend. Many of them do realize that you are the smartest hairless ape on the planet! Squawk!
  • jvTroop
    5 years ago
    It is pay your taxes to the good folks in law enforcement today also. Pay your taxers to ensure your homo erotic fun you guys and gals love so much
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Oh look... an aging troll found his profile password.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion