tuscl

She thought I looked mean

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 1:21 PM
A girl admitted to me that she didn't approach me earlier because she thought that I looked mean when she saw me entering the club. I'm not sure how to feel about that, but on the whole I'm probably glad. She ended up being a powder puff anyway, but more importantly I hope that my demeanor is conveying the right message to potential ROBs. Not to sound self-congratulatory (as usual I will likely fail at this), but girls generally don't pull BS games on me. Maybe this is part of the reason, Idk, along with my general attitude. Again idk, but I'd rather lose out on a few opportunities with the more skittish types then go through some of the crap I read on here. Anyone else accused of this? For those who are not at risk of that, any other thoughts as to how you dancers might perceive you and how it works out for you?

36 comments

• NoahWhey
    5 years ago
    I've never been told by a dancer that I looked mean, but a few have told me I look like a cop.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I’ve gotten that comment. I get called stone faced a lot because I don’t smile a lot so maybe that’s it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I think I look like a gentle older fellow whose seen a few naked bodies in his day, but is still astonished at the beauty of the naked (or scantily glad) in front of me.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    And that seems to work for me. Haven't ever had the ignored or avoided treatment .
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Problem with scaring away ROBs is that it will likely scare off the good dancers also, if not more-so
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've been told that I look upset or angry/mad - sometimes it's bc I have stuff on my mind and I guess it reflects in my facial-expression as I tend to be a worry-wart and a glass-half-empty type. A smile does often go a long way and one can often see a marked difference on others when smiling vs not.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I get this a lot too
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’m a hardened yet jaded PL, so my guarded disposition generally keeps the flakey ROBs away. I also tend to be open when they approach, but my sensitive stripper shit radar goes off in a hurry and I shut them down when I detect the BS early on. Example, some young girls think just being pretty and showing up demands you to hand over their money, when I fact I give one word responses, “no”. Sometimes it’s “thanks but I’m waiting for someone” when she tries some sales pitch like “let’s go have some fun in back” without even a test drive.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    If we’re talking club only, I’ve been told I look very friendly and approachable. I actually had a dancer tell me one time how nice it is to see someone having fun and smiling, as they don’t really enjoy dancing and looking into the crowd to see expressionless stares, and patrons looking bored. I’m happy and relaxed in the club and it shows. Sometimes this means some girls will hang around a bit longer than I prefer, but all I have to do is not tip and they get the hint. I’m there to have a good time and enjoy the whole atmosphere, not just find a girl I think is the hottest and get extras, so chatting with someone for a bit that I dont particularly want to get a dance with doesn’t bother me. Now whether or not I look mean else where may be a different story...
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    >girls generally don't pull BS games on me Maybe it's because you're not new to being in a strip club. That's noticeable to a dancer and it's usually confirmed when she asks if you've been to the club before; she might even ask about other clubs you've been to. If it's your first time you'll likely get ROB bullshit, otherwise they don't seem to bother.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I usually don't go to a club to hang out and socialize - Iiking variety I wanna be able to get with the multiple dancers I wanna get dances with and don't wanna spend half my visit listening to sales pitches from dancers I'm not interested in - and why in part I don't try to look extra-friendly as to not encourage dancers I'm not interested in - w.r.t. the dancers I'm interested in I'll give them eye-contact or at times approach them.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Your dancer was a real flake (how many drinks did you ply her with) to say that to you. Telling someone that they look mean isn't a good way to ingratiate oneself to somebody. More often than not, I've had dancers tell me that they like my smile, because I'm generally in a good mood when I'm in the club. Every once in a while, I've seen a dancer shout smile to the crowd, or draw a smile motion across her face when looking at me. Since that happened such a long time ago, I don't recall the events leading up to her stage set. When going to an unfamiliar club, I tend to be a bit on the "on guard" mode. Also any negative trigger (slow drink service, door person pissed you a little, too crowded, dancer shift not up to expectations at the moment, etc) can be smile killers. I try not to pout, but so far I haven't seen any other poster mention that a dancer told them they looked mean. Don't tread on rick, 'ya hear me ....
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Did you mean mug her rick?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I smile mug dancers
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    They slap that smile off my face with those sexy flapper jack tiddys
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I get the polar opposite. It is usually within 5 minutes of me entering any SC that multiple dancers approach me. They all tell me that they like my smile and my laughter. I’m usually tag teamed by 2 or 3 at one time.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Yes I've been told that I look mean not just by dancers but also regular chicks in a regular bar. Although I'm easy going and like to joke around with friends I'm a pretty serious guy until I get to know someone.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve never been told I look mean by anyone in any clubs, I have been told often that I’m easygoing and approachable, I don’t mind that at all.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Funny thing is that I wasn't trying to look mean. In fact, I have always looked at myself as very approachable. But iI suppose I am just a little more guarded in a new club.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I get the "you look mean/angry/serious" all the time. I'll go tip a girl on stage and ask her to come over, and they'll often say something like "I was going to stop over earlier, but you looked mean" followed with a "I was surprised when you were so nice while you were tipping" Or they'll tell me they saw me summarily dismiss a few other dancers and were scared of getting rejected. I don't know if it has any impact on scaring off ROB's, I figure it scares them all off equally. I don't do it on purpose, I guess I just have resting dick face. I'm okay with it in the strip club context, it lets me pick my own stripper rather than deal with them constantly approaching me.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    The Douchebag gets a routine “breaking the ice” comment, falls for it, and turns it into another brag about his imagined tough guy persona. What a retard. But what do you expect from someone who thinks you have to wear a suit and pretend to be a chemical engineer to pick up hookers in a strip club? [view link]
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    You probably do present as a meanie, Rick. But if you still get what you're looking for at the clubs then what's the difference?
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @doctor: After reading that review from SSJ where the fugly black chick and her friend treated you like the bitch that you are - the same one I easily brushed off btw - I'll take my approach anytime. 😉 Seriously doctor, you spun your his wheels for hours at a tourist trap and then couldn't work things out when he actually got to a fun club. You need to toughen up a bit tiger. @wall: Point taken.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Hey dipshit, your reading comprehension is obviously lacking. If you could read at the eighth grade level, you would have understood that I easily blew off the ROBs once they revealed themselves and ended up getting some nice dances from one is the few hot chicks there. Go back to ironing your polyester suit.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    And you really need to have that “ignore” feature looked into. It’s obviously not working for you.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctor, they grabbed you and tried to make you sit the fuck back down like the bitch that you are. Then you pulled away, hiked up your skirt and ran for the hills. Then she even came back out to your seat to give you more shit, lmao. Sorry tough guy, but shit like that just doesn't happen to me - just sayin. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Like I said, you seem to have a reading comprehension problem, in addition to having that problem with your ignore setting.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK doctor - I posted it below and I'll let others be the judge. Your emotional outrage shined right through btw, lol. Idk doctor but you seem to have a knack for fucking up potential good club experiences - when you bother to give a club enough time at all. I'll bet you could fuck up a ham sandwich with mayo. No wonder founder had to take away your ability to influence club ratings - you just couldn't be trusted with it. *************************************** So we go back to the couch dance area. I sit down and the blonde sits next to me to wait for the next song. The song begins and the blonde gets up to start dancing, and suddenly the ugly AA rushes in, stands next to her, and starts taking off her top. WTF? I told them I wasn’t getting dances from two dancers. They try to argue with me, telling me that I had asked for dances from both of them. The fuck I did. I wasn’t going to argue with them—I just got up to leave. The blonde actually grabbed my wrist and tried to prevent me from leaving, but I just pulled way and walked out. So the blonde could have made $30, maybe more if I liked her dance, but because she wanted to play games, she was getting nothing. I went back out to my seat near the stage. The blonde had the audacity to come back over to me and try argue some more that I had asked for two dancers and that she was “sorry I didn’t understand.” I told her I understood exactly what was going and I didn’t appreciate the games. She then tried to get me to go back for a dance with her alone. The hell with that. Finally, she gave up and stomped off. ***************************************
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Yeah, they tried to play games, I told them to take a hike, the blonde came back and begged for a dance, and I blew her off. I’m not sure why you are having a hard time understanding that. I guess it’s the same mental defect that doesn’t allow you to use the ignore feature properly. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oh, and yet another example of your fuck ups - how the fuck did you not close the deal in a club that sells $130 fully private, no camera 15 minute VIPs? She tried to make you LDK - congratulations dude. I bet the next guy had his dick in her mouth or in the mouth of another pretty gal, lmao. Thanks for deciding to troll me in this thread doctor. Slapping your goofy ass around has been more entertaining than I would have thought. 😊
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “I bet the next guy had his dick in her mouth . . .” Yeah, I bet. Just like the next guy had his dick in the mouth of the girl you were with, and the guy before. What happened what happened to dances aren’t your “gig” and "I never handle my stuff in these places”? [view link] You post such ludicrous stuff sometimes I wonder whether you’ve ever been in a strip club. You may just be another SJG fantasizing about something you’ve never done.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I've also said, in countless threads, that I make rare exceptions where the circumstances (privacy, no cameras or other monitoring) are perfect. SSJ is one of them. You can deflect all you want, but you blew it, plain and simple. First you burn hours in the local tourist trap. Then when you finally go to a more free spirited club, you are immediately pegged as a mark by two of the girls on duty. But if that wasn't enough, when you finally do find a pretty and amenable girl, you have her rub on your lap while in spitting distance from fully private rooms sold for short money. Hey, don't get me wrong, it's your money to spend how you want. But if I clubbed as stupidly as you do I'd almost never find the good stuff in any area I visit. Just sayin. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “if I clubbed as stupidly as you do I'd almost never find the good stuff in any area I visit.” That’s pretty funny, coming from the retard that thinks you have to wear a sit and pretend to be a chemical engineer to troll for hookers on a strip club. [view link]
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    The proof is in the pudding doctor. Given which one of us banged out at SSJ and which one of us didn't, I think I'll stick to the satirical chemical engineer approach. 😉
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    In the meantime you can stiick to regurgitating bad satire over and over in an autistic manner, NOT getting any action in the HM clubs you visit and, of course, writing shitty reviews from club parking lots. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Yeah, my post was satire, but sadly your original post where you recommend wearing a suit in dives and impersonating a chemical engineer was not. I encourage everyone to read it so they will know what a true dumbass you really are. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion