tuscl

OTC

tigerauburn
North Carolina
Just wondering how to start discussing OTC with dancers. I have got numbers of few dancers and have been texting them on and off a few times just to check if they are working today and such. I want to take it to the next level but not sure how to broach the topic of OTC. I know it depends on the dancer/club, etc but just looking for some pointers. Typically how long do you need to know them before asking.

26 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    You're not trying to marry them, just tell dancers what you're intetested in. If your home club has a decent turnover rate, it won't matter what your club reputation is. Plus, if you're not an asshole and spend money word will get around what you're interested in. Even if you guess wrong, you might find a dancer who fits the bill seeks you out if you don't creep everyone out.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    If a dancer gives you her number, then you have a pretty good idea whether she is up for OTC by what she texts. If she basically just asks you if you are coming in today every time she texts, then most likely she isn't interested in OTC. If she is interested she will drop hints in her texts, in which case saying something like you wish you could have a bit more fun in the club will get the ball rolling, and if not then just ask her.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Or...you could just ask her lol
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Play it like you can “help them out with some money towards bills” and you can cut the middle man (club) out of the transaction. They don’t like to think they are straight hookers.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    As Dougster used to say, Just Ask
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Yeah you just have to ask. It might take a few visits for them to be comfortable with you. Some are down some are not. If one is and they are comfortable with you then game on.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Don’t ask, they’ll tell you if they’re interested discretely.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Meathead -

If you're going to strip clubs you should learn the difference between "discrete" and "discreet."
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "they’ll tell you if they’re interested discretely."

Or sometimes not discreetly, but if a dancer is feeling good about her money situation and she doesn't know you don't hold your breath.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    When to ask?... varies by dancer. There's no official green light signal.

How to ask?... "Would you consider seeing me outside of the club?" or "I'd like to have have more fun with you, but not in the club. Is that possible?"

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you are too timid or inexperienced to be able to ask then unlikely you are ready for serious OTCing (many od these girls are sharks and you'll end up spending $300 just for a dinner companion bc you're too-timid to ask for what you want).

What is it that you want out of OTC - a normal dinner-date and just spending time with her like a date - or is your main goal sex?

You can do a search for "OTC" in the TUSCL search box (bottom of homepage) and see previous threads on the subject.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    What C.M.I. posted is good. I tend to ask something like "What would it take to talk you out of here?" because it covers both the OTC and launches the $$$ discussion, but I've also used variations of what C.M.I. posted. It all depends on the flow of the conversation.

Just don't ask her some generic question like "Do you see customers OTC?" because it is akin to asking if she is a whore. You are asking if she wants to go out with you, not if she'll take any random ol' cash offer. The only girls you'll get with a question like that are carefree high volume types.

More than anything, just play it cool. Consider OTC a bonus if it comes. IME your body language and chill attitude are far more important than the exact words you use.

Good luck!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    WTF Dugan, why are you holding out on him? You didn’t tell him about your secret OTC weapon: the three piece suit, “dances aren’t my gig,” chemical engineer act. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • tigerauburn
    5 years ago
    Thanks for all responses. I going to try some of the pointers from here and see how it goes. I will be sure to post an update here.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "WTF Dugan, why are you holding out on him? You didn’t tell him about your secret OTC weapon: the three piece suit, “dances aren’t my gig,” chemical engineer act. www.tuscl.net"

Baby steps obsessive boy, baby steps. 😉

Besides, that decade old thread was about hitting travel clubs, which you should know by know given the hundreds of times you've obsessively posted your parody thread. 😀 Tiger is trying to seal the deal as a club regular with ample time at his disposal.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Baby steps obsessive boy, baby steps. 😉
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I play chemical engineer at work, maybe I need a better suit than from the mens warehouse.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Piggie: Yes, the Douchebag seems to believe white polyester works best.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Dr. is Exhibit A for why we can't have nice things here, like real live dancers. He'd probably start stalking them too. 😉
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    'You ever meet guys outside the club?'

Simple.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    For me, I only ask that question if I feel comfortable talking to the girl and she seems receptive to the question. It's been as early as never having had a dance, but we've been comfortable in conversation to never bringing up the subject ever.

On average though, I may ask after I've seen the girl on at least two different days and she has remembered me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Just b/c a custy is willing to pay for OTC, it's not guarantee (pretty-high failure rate).

You may somewhat increase your chances if you've established an ITC relationship over a couple of visits.

If you've done ITC extras w/ her then that also increases your chances - if it's an extras club and she doesn't do ITC extras then it'll require more-work and skills but still no guarantee.

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    The first time I asked a dancer about OTC I was very nervous. I was afraid she would scream and call the police and I would be taken away in handcuffs. The reality is that strippers are asked this question every night. As long as you are polite and respectful, they won't be offended.

I now routinely ask about OTC when I meet a hot new dancer. About half of them agree immediately. Others will say they don't do that or they want to get to know me better. None of them are offended.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "None of them are offended."

I'd offer it's more like none of them act offended. Several dancers I know have really struggled this past year with who they are vs what they do to make a living. Mid to late 20's single moms mostly. Some dancers do seem to have the separation/acceptance worked out, but I'm seeing more pressure among the millenials to have their shit together at a younger age.
  • HungryGiraffe
    5 years ago
    What jackslash said.
  • stripperlover777
    9 months ago
    I Would Ask, If A Dancer Gives Her Phone#, She Probably Would B Up For OTC. However, What She Would Do Is Another Wonder. Watch How She Is, & Work The Magic ✔️ 👄
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion