tuscl

Earliest and Latest Time You have Clubbed?

NJBalla
New York
Monday, May 6, 2019 5:22 AM
I consider the day starting at 7 am. In NJ we have a lot of breakfast clubs, but the earliest ive stopped by a club has been 1 pm. The latest probably 3 am in my younger days at an after hours club that shut down.

25 comments

• BN1ce
    5 years ago
    you talking about the infamous Club Sights? RIP
  • K
    5 years ago
    Club sights was an experience. The dancers weren't the best looking but they knew how to party and have a good time. I may be mistaken but I believe sights was the last of the after hours clubs. My favorite was in Sayreville. They were shut down around 92 or 93 if my memory serves me correctly. Back to the OP. I am not counting after hours clubs. Several clubs close at 5 on the weekends and my over night work schedule occasionally has me stopping in around 4 AM. I've been to clubs that kicked me out at 6 AM when they closed but I got there several hours earlier. I've gotten to clubs between 7 and 8 am to try the legs and eggs events.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Not uncommon for me is 8pm to 4am.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I've stopped into a few clubs in Vegas in the early morning hours, probably between 6-9 or so. But those were all late nights rather than early mornings so I'm not sure if they'd count. I've been to day-shift clubs at 11:30 or noon quite a few times. As far as late goes, there's probably some Vegas visits that kinda blur the line but I've been to Scarletts for a 4am-8am visit or two, which would probably be the "latest"
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    For strip clubs, the earliest I've been to one is 5pm and the latest I've stayed was 4am, most clubs in COI close at 2am but Bliss Showgirls closes at 4am. For HKTJ, I've been there at all times but the earliest was 5am but I didn't like the vibe, so I returned to my room and returned at 8am.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Earliest: 12:00 am Latest: 12:00 pm Clarification: Another convention sometimes used is that, since 12 noon is by definition neither ante meridiem (before noon) nor post meridiem (after noon), then 12 a.m. refers to midnight at the start of the specified day (00:00) and 12 p.m. to midnight at the end of that day
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    At my ATF DS club I've been in as early as 11:30am. It opens at 11am. The latest I've been is 1:30 am at a former ATF club that is now closed. I went to get a quick set of dances before closing. I was the last customer out and saw the place in normal lighting as they went on for closing.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Years back I was in the old peek a boo on lake worth rd when the light came up about 330am scariest sight I’ve ever seen damn this late night strippers look like vampires;)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at hk i am usually there 10am til 3am. gotta sleep sometime.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Mister wonderful is my hero
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Earliest entrance: 12:30 pm (Mynx/Hartford and Playhouse Lounge, NJ) Latest entrance: 1:30am Atlantis, IL All three were fun. Hmmm, seems like I better go back and have some more fun. It’s been awhile.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Yeah I envy Mr Wonderful. All clubs I frequent open at 11am. Earliest: 1pm on a weekday to do a room with a favorite that was trying out dayshift. Latest: 5am on a weekend when I lost my keys and hoped that the clean up crew would find them. Not found.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Sorry. I read the question wrong. Latest was midnight when I stopped by Baby Dolls
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Earliest was around 11am Latest like 4am However, there's an old skool peep show in Vegas, Showgirl Video... I've been there at really odd times like 8am, or 5am, 2pm, 10pm... just whenever
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Earliest: 12:00 pm Latest: 7:30 pm.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Earliest: Noonish Latest: Shut the club down at 4 a few months ago.
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    I have gone in right at opening time on occasion. Not really worth it. The girls stay in the dressing from for awhile even though I'm they only one there. Or maybe because I'm the only one there.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Earliest - about 8 am. Starting to enjoy clubbing sober. Latest - I was drinking heavily back then - but about 1 am. I’m an extras clubber - and I’ve found breakfast to be more consistent for extras. At first I found that surprising. But I think it makes sense now.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Earliest: probably noon. Whenever I go to Follies, that's when I try to get there. Actually, I think I got there a little before noon once. Also got to Lido in Cocoa at noon once. Latest: left Playpen in Tampa once at around 6:30 AM. I've shut down Tootsies at 6 several times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Leggs and Eggs... about 8am. Fun visit, but I'm not particularly anxious to repeat. It was a good omelet... Latest... about 1:00am. Cheaters in Providence (closed now). I don't always make good decisions.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    12:15 pm, for lunch and a show. 2:10 am or so. Sat in the club after closing for a few minutes because I drove one of dancers back to her home. It was an additional tip for a fun LD; otherwise she’d have to pay an Uber.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Earliest was around 11AM once or twice, latest was I closed up many a club in the wee hours in past years but I know better now.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Earliest was noon and that was only once but I like mid to late dayshift when the girl to PL ratio is favorable. Latest is 4 AM, lots of times staying through club closure (clubs in my area close 2 AM weekdays and 4 AM Fri & Sat)
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Earliest entry is noon, a few times in nj. Latest leaving like 6-630 am in florida.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    Earliest arrival was probably 12 noon the one time I went to the lunch buffet they had at the Flamingo Club in Lawrence, KS. The girls weren't bad, either. I went the night before and 2 of the girls were there the night before. Latest departure, that I remember, is 4AM. That was at several different clubs, as 4AM seemed to be a standard closing time for the various BYOB clubs I went to. I know one of my old regular clubs changed to 5AM, but by then, I was rarely out past 2.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion