tuscl

Blocking iceberg cookoo

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I believe it’s prudent and very intelligent to block that moron there isn’t a thread he doesn’t ruin, anyone who thinks they are standing on some principal by allowing him to post is an idiot.
His goal ala dougster is to cause as much disruption as possible and he doesn’t care who’s threads he ruins, I call on all of you to do this as a valuable service to keep this website open to all.

45 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Done a long time ago!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I blocked him, nicole, and CC, soon I'll block SJG too
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have blocked him also. But he is still controlling this board. How does he have enough free time to do all the posting and arguing that he does ? Does he have a job ? I know he's attempting to imply that he's a drug dealer of sorts.

Who the fuck is Icey Loco ?
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I finally blocked icey and trap whose same person. They bring no value and just say moronic shit ad nauseum.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I doubt she has a job.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The more blocks he gets the less control he has, we don't need a moderator, this is an easily solvable problem, founder gave us the tool we need, its up to all of us to decide whom we want to interact with. Block him and convince anyone you have any pull with to do the same, if we act together, it will be just that moron posting on his own threads along with SJG.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    In addition, if you don't block him for whatever reason -- and I get it, some people just don't like blocking -- at least consider blocking him if you create a thread and he comes in to disrupt it, dummies. Once you do that, he cant' see your thread, and any disruptive posts of his disappear, and you can have a high quality conversation on your thread. I did it for a thread I created and it was amazing -- really good info exchange about a topic relevant to PL interests, once I got Icey out of the thread. At minimum, be a caretaker for your threads.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Good point
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I now have 3 blocked

Nicole
    Icey
    Trap
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ I knew that you and SJG are tight !
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I haven’t blocked Icey and am very unlikely to do so. Yes, he is goofy. He can be annoying. But despite his shortcomings, even Icey occasionally makes some since.

I think he’s just a kid and prefer to cut him some slack.

Besides, it can be fun to verbally slap him around once in a while
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @reverendhornibastard-So you think it's ok for a kid to come on and behave like a brat and try to damage threads of folks that are serious in looking for information, or just flat out insult folks because he can with no consequences, I think you need to look at JackSlash's thread just simply joke of the day about as inoffensive as it gets yet trick insists on inflicting damage to that, I'd ask you to rethink your position, and you can still slap him around, but why bother, it's pointless.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I understand and I agreed that Icey can be annoying. But if I’m in the mood for serious discussions or even light-hearted but intelligent banter, I don’t come to TUSCL.

Besides, he is easy to ignore. Each and every one of his posts or comments can be ignored or acknowledged.

But blocking anyone you don’t like is always an easy option and I certainly wouldn’t fault anyone for blocking him.

I just don’t feel the need to block him.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I agree with the blocking as a way to keep the discussions going. I was really impressed with the posters in my two most recent threads especially.

(Especially since one of them had like 80something comments and still managed to stay on point)
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I’ve had it blocked for so long, I don’t even remember why I blocked it. Every once in a while, I miss that I’m not logged in and am reminded of why I *keep* it blocked.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Pussy
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Done.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Does anyone else think Icey is a white teenage boy living in his parents basement? He talks like someone trying to be ghetto but never meet anyone from the hood.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    You got the living with the parents part right, but Icey is a female who has way too much time on her hands. I dont care that she is female, but she just should admit shes a girl who likes dating and getting high with strippers but doesnt like them doing extras with older men.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! I just tested the block Icey thing. Cleaned up my board like magic!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^?It’s the TUSCL eraser ;)
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I think he is contrarian for the sake of it. I read maybe 10% of his ramblings. He is on my mental semi ignore list.

And FWIW I like SJG when he keeps it to a few sentences. These novellas lmao
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Lol, Founder just called Icey out in his Vegas thread.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I think he is contrarian for the sake of it."

I've been saying that for a while. He can very predictably be relied on to take the opposite position of whatever most people have taken, in any thread. There were a lot of examples, but "vegas and SF are the best SC cities" sewed it all up
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I do not like blocking people, but I will go along.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Never thought I would add to my blocked list of Txfag and Doug, but in a Constitutional Republic we need to go along to get along and as such we say good bye to Icey and Trap.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My main problem is he tries to take over the board, he is always doing his best to disrupt every thread and where he can’t get into a thread he just makes garbage posts to drive all of the other posts away, personally IDGAF what he says about me or anyone else, it’s just drivel from a moron, but damn guys if hes not dougster he’s doing a good imitation, one last point I’m sure @founder is aware but I believe that he for some reason is the real target.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If I blocked all the jerks and idiots on this site, I wouldn't anything to read.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive if founder thought he was a target I don't think he'd invite him to CHIII to hang out.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Blocked those guys long ago. It makes things so much better.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @TFP if you haven’t been here that long you might not be grasping founders sense of humor, I’ll guarantee you that trick will never show up to meet anyone, I’m sure founder knows that as well.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Like skibum and reverend - I don't like to block - but enjoy y'alls posts more than my principle. Doing it now.

That poor desperate guy's gonna come back with a new alias - and we'd be pulled into "block and tackle" charade
    (phatboy, Mr persianality, trapbaby .... )
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive yeah you're right about Iceyloco never ever showing up. But still I think Founder's invite was genuine. Hell I've never met anyone from this site but plan to take a Vegas trip at the beginning of August. If Founder's around Vegas I'd be willing to meet him, Liwet, or anyone else at the club of their choosing.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I blocked him again, the forum is a totally different experience without his attack threads, and divisive comments on every other thread. This works for me, but he has absolutely has to be driving away many potential high-quality new members. But at least I'm going icey-free for a while, at least until I get curious and unblock again.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @TFP believe what you like, if you make it down to S Florida PM me if I’m able I’ll meet you someplace

@subraman I have had him blocked for a long time, it fun to fuck him over, and it’s so easy to bait him sometimes it just feels rong lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You didn't have to start a new thread troll. You think youre special by trolling me in 2 different sub forums
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I blocked icey and sjg. Shame on me for not doing so previously.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum you said calling someone gay as an insult is vile. 25 et al constantly call me gay. Do you admit that they are vile?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yep, makes this world a better place
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    I thought if you block someone, they can still see your posts....you can’t see theirs...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Who cares what they see what you see is calm !
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    PSD... I believe you're correct... now.

This post was created when there was a different version of block / ignore / mute in effect.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25 you care you keep trolling me incessantly and are kinda obsessed
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I blocked him long ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion