tuscl

Tips on how to have more girls all on u at the club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
We've all been there... Girls all over guys around u and u all by yourself up in da club... Shit hurts.. Humbling actually.

This is some tips to increase your shot at having multiple ladies hanging on u all night long

1. Wash and were cologne

2. Get into a positive mindset and be playful in spirit

3. Actually be buying dances... U dont need to go big ir broke but definitely be buying some

4. Tip your favorites on stage

5. If girls dont come to u then u go to them... Man up

25 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Those are actually accurate. I usually shower before going, wear deodorant, wear light cologne, brush teeth, take breath mints, wear clean, non wrinkled clothes. But drinks. But dances. But, most of all, laugh and have fun. Don’t go in acting like you are Gods gift to women.... because you are not! Always smile and acknowledge when they come speak to you. Others notice. I will literally have up to 5 girls around me at a time if I want. Usually 2 is a good ratio, but depends on the night I wish to have. Keeping in mind, however, that it is all fantasy for an evening.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. But = BUY
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    This is really subjective.

What I've had work for me is....

Make people think you're an asshole

Be selectively nice to certain people.... waitress, bartender.

Come across as a bad boy.

Confidently approach the dancer you like most and shower her with attention.

When other dancers think you're an asshole but see a certain dancer enjoy her time with you and you make her feel some kind of way. They're gonna want you.

Its not a strategy that works for everyone but it works for me.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    If you're in a club where the girls come to you, I don't think you should chase. It hurts your position in negotiations. It also means that the girls that do come to you are actually willing to work for your money.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Bring weed or cocaine.
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    All 5 of those tips are right on the money, they all help.
    But I think having a reputation as a big spender is the key.
    On one visit there were several girls all over a guy and my CF said he is super rich, all the girls know it and he tips them just for hanging out at the bar and drinking with him.
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    I agree 100% with juice and shadow cat
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    All 5 tips are on point.

One minor nit to pick... take it easy on the cologne. A little goes a long way. Also, cologne is not a substitute for basic hygiene. Personally, I don't use cologne, but that's a personal choice.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    I suspect shadowcat’s comment about bringing illegal drugs is a joke but I still feel compelled to say that it is off the table. So my brilliant plan is to be like juicebox69!

I think there should be a special section of TUSCL entitled “Being Juicey!” juicebox69 can write instructions on how to live like he does. Or maybe juicebox69 could publish a self-help book for losers! ;)
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I just sit quietly at my table, dressed nicely, ensuring my gold Rolex shows, confidently monitoring my stock portfolio on my iPad and occasionally smoothing down my eyebrows with my muscular tongue.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good advice juice
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Does it help if you pass out business cards that offer stripper career management services and cash investment advisor ?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Iceyloco. I like the “shower her with attention” part. Goodness knows that if I get to shower with her, she is going to get my attention!
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    It's also gonna depend on the day. If a club is dead you can get way more attention than if there are dozens of dudes and 6 dancers.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat, only bring weed or coke for girls you know. Otherwise they may be nervous about it being laced. A weed vape pen is better.

Liwet, that's a good strategy if you just want dances etc. But waiting for a girl to come to you puts her in the power position, doesn't guarantee she's the one you actually want and means she's hustling. If you want to take it further with her you kinda have to treat them like you would a girl in a regular club. But of course tip coz she's working and you don't want to look cheap.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    Yes bringing weed definitely helps! I'm not sure about the cocaine but I'm guessing that would work as well as I've been asked if I had some before.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Juice has got it all figured out.

SJG

Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JE…

A Brief History of Neoliberalism by David Harvey 1/5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWWMOzN…

Sammy Hagar - Standing Hampton - 1981
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqC1z87…
  • Ricci
    5 years ago
    I find that if when you first arrive at the club you find a spot near the center of the room, clear some space by moving chairs or tables, and then proceed into a breakdance routine... That's a surefire way to get strippers "hanging on u all night long".
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ i just break down into the splits. Something about a 50 plus year old dude who can do the splits as good as any stripper just gets them all wet inside!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If you want dancers around as a customer just call them over and spend money. They're at work. They won't reject you and will be happy to take your money
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Wow that is some sage wisdom, playa.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Its easy. Called money
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    at hk tuesday i had a young cutie on my left leg when suddenly a new beauty is walking by. i pull her into my lap onto my right leg. it was fun for a while... until i dismissed the first girl in order to focus on the new beauty.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i was buying fichas for both and when i wanted to pay more attention on the beauty. i told the first girl that i wanted to have a lap dance with the new girl. (the previous week i had an arriba with the cutie.) the cutie got up and demanded $20 tip for her time. i sent her away with $10. then i took the new beauty for a lap dance. (it was fun!)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    To each his own juice. Just a few of my own thoughts on your list:

1. Wash and were cologne - [Some girls don't like cologne because they don't want the scent on them when they go to the next guy]

2. Get into a positive mindset and be playful in spirit [Positive no doubt, but acting too playful can make you look like a mark]

3. Actually be buying dances... U dont need to go big ir broke but definitely be buying some [I find side tipping to have the same effect, but to each his own]

4. Tip your favorites on stage [+1]

5. If girls dont come to u then u go to them... Man up [To each his own, but I don't find chasing tail to be productive. I like them hungry enough to do the pursuing]

But again, we all have our thing and cool beans if this makes the club fun for you. ☺
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion