tuscl

An example of an unacceptable review

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, March 18, 2019 4:52 PM
Clancy's BloomfieldNew Jersey March 18, 2019 Wednesday Afternoon I’ll be back First time at this Place and was very surprised as to how small it is. Met a hot Columbian dancer Samantha Says she just started in the business so I took her for a spin for a lap dance and to my surprise it happened to be a very good one with lots of grinding and I will definitely be back for more.

44 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yep. That's a bad review.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Yeah i wouldnt pass that either. Too short, could describe any strip club anywhere and most importantly does not follow founder’s review guidelines. That last part is really all you need to qualify a decent review.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Not a good review - but I'd Accept it. Example of a review, I'd reject: "So I went to XTC with my buddies. Wow what a great place it was. We all had fine times. Drinks were flowing, music was playing and the dancers were dancing. Waitstaff was cool and manager was chill. Girls were pricey but hot. I will definitely return and check out more on the menu." I see these kinds sometimes on Yelp and Google reviews.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    I would accept it also. Since it is anonymous, you have no idea if it is a first review or not. What harm would it cause if published?
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Here's what I get from the Clancy's reviewer after spending a grand total of 20 seconds: 1. Reviewer is most likely in a rush, possibly blue collar - looking for quick relief after a hard day. 2. Clancy's could be a small club. No multi level. Dive kind. 3. Few dancers (less than 10) - but has newbies, international. 4. Separate lap dance area. At least one way contact can be had and one reviewer liked it enough to want to go back. 5. Lack of anything else noteworthy - likely this club has standard prices for the area - for entry, drinks and lappers. 6. Possibly no wide-spread availability of extras (like Detroit or Follies) In 20 seconds - I got something. So anyone actually been to Clancy's ? How off is my impression? YES I would not give this review an Oscar - but will consider for a Papi review or Sinclair review !
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    @Rogertex- that's because you are able to think for yourself. It basically comes down to the few reviewers (one who refers to himself as "super reviewer"), being so obsessed with TUSCL 24/7 that they have to micro-manage everything and think that their system is superior, or the majority of members who are here to enjoy strip clubs in their own way. It appears to me that the philosophy of Founder is to let each member choose what to read or write themselves. Hence, the ignore feature and review guidelines, not requirements.
  • joewebber
    5 years ago
    how much was the lap dance? were there satges? drinks? prices? was she topless, full nude? is there a vip private dance area? what kind of music? DJ? how long of a song? smokey? cover charge? waitresses? ethnicity of the club? average age, appearance of the dancers? lots of details left out. when leaving a review for 30 days of vip status, you should put a little more effort into your review because you're helping to keep the strip club community informed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If that review is acceptable for publishing then might as well go back to the old system w/ zero-vetting and reviews getting published where the ahole copied and pasted the same-sentence 10-times to get past the minimum-length requirement
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @roger you are right on the money, and good call not approving that review but I am enough of a regular that those quick notes are good enough for me lol. Rejecting those reviews always sets a good precedent as it holds the users who just use the site to leech off of other reviews accountable
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I'm sorry but that review was shit. And it doesn't surprise me that we have folks saying they'd approve that, what with some of the shit I've seen pass. It is what it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It's bad enough shitty reviews like that are submitted - even worse IMO there are TUSCLers that think they should be published and subsequently given VIP - which will likely only open the floodgates for more shitty reviews
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    PS to anyone who posted that review of Clancy's. i just clicked pubish, Thats the way you create a write up for clancys! Not short, not vague, or not wierd like how Willy does. I felt like I was in the bar the way it was written. shame im not a afternoon customer as thier lineup changes at 7. I feel like TUSCL is responsible for at last 30% of the business at clancys. Its not the type of bar you'd know about unless a friend told you. Its literally like walking into a hidden houseparty
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    *not the review noted in the OP, but another one
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I look at it from the perspective of a business traveler who has never been to the club before. Perhaps even the city. If I can't see the review being useful for that guy, then I reject it. I don't need each review to be a Wikipedia entry, but it should be in some way useful to a guy who knows nothing about the club.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    Now what if that was his first review? He hasn't seen reviews in VIP to compare to yet. He probably didn't spend the time to look at the guidelines. If he resubmits, will it have changed his experience? I was able to glean he had a good time. If people wanted more details they could PM him or write review comments. He could resubmit with a 1,000 word essay, that would satisfy the 95%+ of the members that will never visit the club. His short review probably spoke volumes to the locals and regulars of the club if he was already VIP.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    If that was his first review then he needs to learn that it wasn't an acceptable review. He's a grown man, I'm sure he can handle some constructive criticism. Hopefully the three people that rejected the review did just that, as you are allowed to explain why you rejected the review. Regulars to a club don't really need info from a review unless they are looking for any updated info, which his review didn't provide. Just because you can glean from a review that the writer had a good time doesn't mean it should be published. If that were the case, an acceptable review in your eyes is 'I entered, I had a good time, I went home.'
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL "I came -I saw - I left" Publish that shit
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    And if he is new and doesn't return? We lose another potential reviewer. I just find it amusing that so many people that will never visit the club need more details. And since in the grand scheme of things reviews drive revenue, any review supports the business model. It still seems to me that the only members trying to raise the bar to their standard are those that are so obsessed with this site they are on it 24/7 and have to comment on everything because they have no other interests.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    They are trying to raise the bar around here. Some expect Sinclair level shit, those people have to understand that’s exception rather than the norm. But we raise the bar enough to avoid GMDs example, I think your already killing it (in a good way) This site is littered with reviews like that in the past. Once you reject them a few times they will get the picture. I had one review rejected and it changed the way I wrote from then on. It was good experience and now I kinda look on my earlier reviews with some disdain.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    A lot of people seem to want reviews that cover a long checklist of items ( like Joewebbers list above ). So, you get reviews that go on and on about things that have been covered in prior reviews. That’s a waste of time. It doesn’t even prove they actually visited since it’s known info to anyone who reads reviews. I want a review that adds value for future visits. Just one item that hasn’t been covered before should be adequate. Tell me about a new dancer. Or a change in club policy. Don’t tell me for the nineteenth time how much draft beer costs.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @AZ if that's all that reviewer had to offer and couldn't be bothered to accept some suggestions to write a better review, then to be honest he wouldn't be of much worth to the site anyway. It's not about us members having never visited that club. It's about the members who WILL visit the club soon and be in need of more info than just what a club's own website will provide. This review doesn't offer much info on what to expect, plain and simple. Besides that it's small, but no context of small is given. There's a Columbian girl named Samantha there. What does she look like? Is she the only dancer? How many dancers? Are they all Columbian? She provided a dance with a lot of grinding. Cool, how much was the dance? Was it out on the floor or in the VIP? Do they even have a VIP? Most of us VIP members who approve reviews may in fact never visit this club. But the ones who will, need this kind of info. If I were reading a review for any club I planned on visiting I would hope to find this info.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sounded like an ad for Sam rather than a club review.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't know about anyone else, but I sure am glad that @GMD is taking it upon himself to be the almighty standards setter fo TUSCL reviews and providing us examples of inadequate reviews. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    And the reviewer has not resubmitted his review yet. A couple of days ago Eccohombre was rejected and didn't resubmit. I guess we are doing a good job suppressing reviews on a site that has reviews as the primary revenue source.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Flag, I believe that most reviewers would reject that. While I also question why he felt it necessary to trot it out for public comment, he isn't exactly blazing any new trails or raising any bars with this one.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    AZ, then Ecco can re-submit when he learns to write a review that actually tells us something specific about the club. Or not, in which case it was no loss. There is no great suppression story here. 38 reviews were approved on the day that his shit one was rejected and many of those reviews were not exactly masterpieces.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Rick I agree. I just thought the way it was presented was quite presumptuous.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    Somehow I get the impression you think this review was written by Eccohombre. His review was for a place in PA earlier.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Boy is the last person on this board who should be giving advice onhow to write reviews. He has a severely distorted view of what constitutes a good club, constantly bashing Baby Dolls Dallas while getting his panties in a wad of someone criticizes that shit hold Lollipops in Pasco County. And then course there is his retarded fantasy about wearing a suit and pretending to be a chemical engineer I order to score OTC. [view link] The dumbass is not even living in the same reality with the rest of us.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @doctorevil nevermind Rick Digan. How do YOU feel about the review in the OP? I'm asking just because I'm curious how different people judge reviews. I thought this was a no brainier rejection but there are some folks who say it is acceptable.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    TFP: I agree, a no brainer rejection. Not enough info.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Doc and Dugan agree it should be rejected? Hallelujah
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I thought this was a Doctorevil review.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Flag: You should have known it wasn’t mine. Ricky Boy didn’t threaten to beat me up over it.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    No way should that nonsense be approved. Even if it’s real and he went there and didn’t write it just for VIP, there’s no point cluttering up the site with useless posts that just encourage more lazy reviews. A message should be sent that only reviews with useful information will be published. We’re here to help each other out and that “review” told me nothing.
  • RedJohnson
    5 years ago
    doctorevil, I bet that happens a lot to you. You're such a bitch that you make whiny d-bags look manly. Seen you complaining for weeks like a woman on the rag cept you're supposed to be a man. Bet you got your ass kicked all the time at school and people been wanting to hurt you ever since too. At least you didn't have kids which I know cause weird turds like you never do.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Red: was that an original thought, or just another message from your butt buddy Ricky Boy? Sorry I hurt you feelings by picking on your boy friend. Well, actually not.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @rick: “While I also question why he felt it necessary to trot it out for public comment” Originally, I was just trying to, as flag points out, impose my own standards on the rest of the community. After all, my standards are the only *right* ones. Given the discussion it’s generated though, and the fact that some people have actually stated that they would accept this as an acceptable review, I’m kinda glad I did.
  • RedJohnson
    5 years ago
    doctorevil, you are fucking irritating and that's me talkin. Hope Dugan does kick your ass. Do you ever come to NYC?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    If I’m so fucking irritating, why don’t you put me on block? Oh, that’s right, then you couldn’t send me notes from your pussy boy friend Ricky Dbag.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Had to log out to see who DEvil was arguing with - Doc why are you wasting your time arguing with that guy who is just trying to get under your skin and that most people probably have on Ignore.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Papi: cause it’s fun fucking with these assholes.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Rick714
    5 years ago
    I approve almost everything. Freedom of speech and if they tell the truth let it ring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion