tuscl

Anyone enjoy being wooed by a dancer?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I'm not talking about those generic "Hey you" texts that are likely sent to 30 swinging dicks by a girl who probably doesn't remember your name. I'm talking about personalized reach outs from hot girls who make some effort to try to get you in the club.

My own feelings are mixed on this. I don't enjoy it so much from girls who were easy to get OTC and I get texts from these types often. But from the occasional hot ass girl who made me work for it before I got her OTC, I generally find it more appealing and much tougher to resist. I got a call from such a one today and I'll admit that I will probably see her again very soon.

Thoughts on this?

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    It is always a good feeling when someone remembers your name.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its just a good business strategy
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've never gotten a text, email or phone call from a stripper trying to get me to come to the club. The only ones I have gotten have been to arrange for meeting OTC. Maybe because I rarely give out my number.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's only happened once when I was real young. I gave a dancer my number and a week later she called me up (left a message) and asked me to come back and see her.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah it depends who it is. I’m sorta around there age though. Especially if she was hard to get and what she’s hitting me up with is not typical SS. Some of these girls sooooo incredibly hot, I won’t let her know it but I’ll be daydreaming about her ass all day. It’s true as weak as it sounds, going completey against tusclology. What else is there to think about though? Like a fucking sports game? Politics? My job? Are you fucking kidding me. Hey no. Just damn there is just nothing better then fucking a 10 (or 9) The next best thing is fantasizing about it before and after.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Another psychotic humble brag (or just plain ole brag-brag) by TUSCL’s most self absorbed, arrogant prick. Thinks some skank dancer was swept off her feet by his three piece suit and his chemical engineer act, when of course all she wants is enough money to buy her next hit of crack. https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    All I know is the gal in Liwets profile is a dime
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    It feels *a little* better to get a text that was personalized for me and not a mass text. Still, I know she's just after money so it's nothing like getting a text back from a chick you met at a bar or something.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If the stripper is smart, she would keep note cards on all her tricks. Notes on what he likes, the stupid jokes he says, his favorite anything, his name, what he looks like, where he is from, what he does for fun, what he does for a living, etc... this way, when he shows up again or if she texts him, she can seem as though she truly remembers him and this makes him feel SPECIAL amongst all the other OLs out there. Kind of like a hair stylist. Lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I get texts both to come to the club and to meet OTC. Some of these texts are unwelcome.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Dr evil lol is that you dougster ? Lol
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Juice: Shit—now that really hurts. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol Dr that shit was hilarious
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Haven't seen old ricky boy take a shot like that in a while

Damn i miss dougster LOL

Take it as a compliment brother

Dougster was a very intelligent man
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It strokes my ego. Of course I enjoy that. But I'm both cynical and experienced enough to know that my ego is being stroked.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice and doctor giving each other a little under the table troll love. Somehow fitting given their review and posting histories. ;)

But honestly juice I expected better from you. Doctor has always posted like a menopausal old woman with self control issues and I wouldn't expect an old dog like "him" to ever change. But this seems like a real regression for you given your recent growth.

And as far as the shot, I guess he hasn't figured out that I actually enjoy references to that article. If I wasn't new to the site I might have used a less lecturing voice given the experience of some of the seasoned mongers, but it has a lot of good stuff. It needs a major overhaul after 9 years, but each time doctor pastes the same comment in yet another thread I get to enjoy it yet more. :)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    CMI + 1. This particular girl took me several visits to land, probably because she has another source of income from a day job and overall she is a good egg. So yes, as cynical as I am and as much as I know what this is, I still enjoyed the effort. If someone is at a point where anger and cynicism are the driving emotions when dealing with these girls, then what's the sense in going to strip clubs at all?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve gotten wowed by a dancer and gotten wood from a dancer but getting wooed by a dancer still seems like the “hey text” to me.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    When is the revized system going to he available ?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you're not being wooed you're being finessed lol
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    TB posted: "you're not being wooed you're being finessed lol"

And I'm ok with that, lol.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    rickdugan - "Thoughts on this?"

Enjoy Rick. You've been getting some flak here lately.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Roger, "flak" is an awfully strong word for anything that comes from a goofball troll like doctor. I'm sure that he misses the open system, where he could tap into troll accounts with ease to give the appearance that he is part of the herd. Here he is painfully exposed, even if he has managed to get a few accounts over. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nice imagination, dipshit. Go put on your tinfoil hat. And change your tampon.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Hey Rick, I read the long spat between you and doc on low ratings for a certain strip club.
    I like your posts and contributions - but am with Doc on this one.

In the end a review must be the reviewers opinion and how he/she felt. Plain and simple.
    I trust the full body of all other reviews for that club to even out anomalies or outlier experiences or club ads.
    As the volume of reviews grows - statistics has an amazing way of painting a clear picture of a club.

It's neither a review writers obligation nor responsibility to be mindful of TUSCL rating system and how much or how little writer's weight carries into the TUSCL score. Just write what you saw, felt and experienced.

TUSCL Score is a work in progress and I have scratched my head at TUSCL scores for Austin clubs - all crazy.

Lately I have seen threads on how to write good reviews by various members.
    Be careful what you ask for - if you ask for a lot - there is risk of getting none!
    I'd take 2-3 sentence impressions from 100 visitors over detailed reviews from 2-3 visitors - although I like the detailed reviews too.
    As long as a review has even one piece of useful intel I'll take it - but keep it short. So more clubbers are encouraged to submit reviews enabling a meaningful summary to emerge.

jabs you too taking at each other - Epic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion