tuscl

Told my GF about my strip club addiction

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Trying to build a real relationship with some one without lies.. She seems cool for now... Part of me doubts this is real but in the long run if she stays cool... She may be nice to keep for a GF to fuck with on the regular

And no i wish her never to join that would ruin my fun

Any wisdom from others on this idea ?

19 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    What makes you say you’re addicted? I go every day and I’m not addicted
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    How long have you been seeing her?

This may be a "cool GF" move before she shows her true colors
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    That was stupid.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Rule number 1 is never fall in love with a stripper

Rule number 2 NEVER fall in love with a stripper!!!

The heart breaks is more in your future then a good relationship, it is extremely hard to date someone at the clubs though not impossible
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Not a stripper.. She a civilian

Rick just because you have a marriage based on lies and zero trust equaling into Zero fucks given or Love... Didn't mean you can hate on a dude trying to be a real motha fucka with a Bitch.. I want love the kind of love that's real

A few months.. Yea she is cool... If she gets crazy im out... Ps nit looking for marriage ever... Love and a decent relationship until it falls apart is nice...
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You're criticizing Rick for the lack of trust in his marriage and then asking the board if you should be honest with your girlfriend about yourself? The relationship is probably going to end anyways if you're not using your girlfriend to give you what strip clubs give you (besides variety). Probably best to get yourself a side-chick before telling her so you have something to fall back on if she breaks up with you.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Trying to build a real relationship with some one without lies."

There's your problem. The truth is greatly overrated.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice, what jacklash said. Do you really think that she wanted to be saddled with that "truth?" That was all about your own emotional weakness, including the need to make yourself feel better and to be accepted for what you are. There is nothing noble about adding to her emotional burden in order to relieve yourself of some of your own.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Unless you're going to tell her exactly what you do in a strip club, and if you don't want her to join here to see what you post, then you're not actually "trying to build a real relationship with some one without lies".

You're trying to find an acceptable minimum efficient dose of lies that makes it harder for you to get caught (literally and figuratively) with your pants down.

My own cynical opinion is that there's no such thing as a relationship that is *absolutely* truthful about everything. So, everyone does this to some degree or another.

But I also don't think there exists very many women who are going to stay in an actual relationship with a guy who regularly gets sexy time with strippers.

Let me ask this question... will you be okay with your girlfriend fucking a bunch of other guys while you're at the strip club? Because any woman who is "fine" with your strip club addiction is probably going to have zero guilt about fucking guys who aren't you.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Prediction: everything gonna be fine at 1st bc women like to try to change men and they get off on it and it's a challenge for them. Once she figures out you're a degenerate PL (nothing to be ashamed of, most of us on here are) and she can't change your addiction, she is going to scoot.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on why you're going to the club.

If you enjoy drinking while enjoying the eye candy, get turned on by girls looking feminine, etc okay...

If you like lapdances fine...

If you're looking for hookers, it won't last long.

The other stuff, eventually she'll realize she can do those things for you too....and the fact that you're spending all of that money on other women instead of her, will eventually cause jealousy.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    ^ yup. Once she realizes how much money you spend on other girls youre in trouble. If youre regularly fucking strippers its already trouble, shes almost def whore too if shes ok with that. If you just go to chill and generally behave yourself and maybe grab some tna and shes cool with that then good find but good luck. The money will csuse issues eventually unless youre a banker or some shit and can keep her iced out and finely dined on top of a sc “addiction”. Which to me would imply daily visits or close to it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Good points gentelman. I broke it off so i can do a better job with my stripper friends lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You could have just invested in her.... get her to lapdance for you, get her sexy lingerie...
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I’d be cautious, like what is she doing while you’re at the stripclub? Is this an open relationship?
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    going to a strip club with my GF is the most fun I've ever had in a strip club. the dancers all love her, which gets me so much better attention.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Juice is trying to create the perfect relationship. Good for you!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Juice can hook up with Trixie now. :)
    I swear I keep seeing a guy at Lust that keeps reminding me of Juice except I'm not sure what Juice looks like.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Never tell a woman all your business. Not telling her everything about you isn't lying. Its just not willingly divulging unnecessary information.

I told my girlfriend I don't like the strip club and she always used say it's ok for me to go and 5ry to encourage me. One day we talked about it randomly and suddenly she says she would not want me spending money on those "whores" and was adamant about it too. Guess true colors come out after a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion