tuscl

City Official: Strip Club the Site of Prostitution Arrests Should Be Commended

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
We need more city officials like this.

https://newbostonpost.com/around-new-eng…

21 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Agreed!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm. I wonder if that city official is among us on TUSCL.

He has a great point.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds to me like if they get the right lawyers they will do fine.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    A voice of reason among self-righteous, short-sighted politicians.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Mancini is one out of four on the city licensing board. Obviously, I agree with him. I hope that founder is correct, but I have a hunch that the city has taken a dim view of Providence's reputation for extras-friendly clubs.

I hope I'm wrong.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    They got shut down permanently last night. Progressive Democrats fucking hate working people and the dancers, having their own income meant they might not be Democrats any longer. Right before christmas for the Christian hating left, but hey they do love them muslims and illegals. When a woman wants to earn a living with her body, its not her body: when she wants to murder her unborn child it is her body. Progressives lol, the modern day nazis.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Interesting!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Would they have shut it down if all the dancers came forward as illegal (undocumented) immigrants?

That would pose a conundrum for America hating Democrat commie bastards.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum, you're ranting against Muslims, labeling immigrants as illegals, attacking women's reproductive rights.... and have the audacity to claim that anyone supporting religious freedom, immigration and reproductive rights is a "Nazi"... You sound like the Nazi.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Hey, didn't your Mom teach you that if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

You're such a fucking dickhead.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Me? Skibum is the one making xenophobic, Islamophobic, misogynistic remarks, call him the fucking dickhead
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Pot meet kettle

ceyLocoSoCal 2 Vegas
    1 Hour Ago
    White American girls have that entitled attitude too.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    25, you're equating me stating that there are American gold diggers with Skibum making racist and sexist rants in every thread. Had he said anything about Zionists you'd go batshit crazy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ahem...

IceyLoco said "Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches."

Via this thread:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

That entire post is both toxic and misogynistic. You shouldn't lecture anyone on the quality of their character.

But, hey, that was early on in your developing a fake pimp troll persona. I'm honestly not expecting you to remember every horrible line of bullshit you've created out of thin air.

The biggest challenge with lies is that the longer and more complex the lie, the harder it becomes to keep track of it all.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think you're a useless human being portraying a horrible human being. We're all time wasting here (for the most part).

But you're play acting a truly shit person. That doing so entertains you is baffling and dreadful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The guy us just stating the obvious that anyone w/o an ax to grind would see and agree with
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You'll have to work pretty hard to convince me that "slapping the shit" out of a woman falls under the category of 'the obvious'.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I think skibum's off his meds.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    A city official praising a strip club!.? Man, they must have pictures of him that he doesn’t want his wife to see.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    #PeterMancini2020
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion