tuscl

Farewell

Friday, December 7, 2018 12:52 PM
I am leaving, I am tired of creeps, I am tired of strip club know-it-all’s, I am tired of people who have multiple accounts, I am tired of people who are shitty to women. To those who have been so nice, and to those who are kind and generous to dancers, thanks for everything. Bye.

63 comments

• You're a double standard. Illogical bitchier because who makes a post about someone that they blocked ? Lmao I guess I'm living in ur head rent free. Maybe you can claim the same for me, bur I'm not over here blocking someone and then making posts about them at the same time.... Bye
  • You're double standard, Illogical bitch*** And btw, I don't think u are talking about me in this post..but rather a previous post Just had to in case anyone would get the wrong assumption and call me dumb when it is in fact them who don't understand my point ..lmao dumbasses
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, really? I like those kinds of members. They are fun to toy with. Farewell, PSD. If you’re ever in TX, lmk. I’ll also be in Portland in a few weeks from now. Maybe we could get coffee or I can visit your club or something.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Some walking away music, originally from the 1970-s version of the Hulk. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You gotta admit it. There are a lot of creeps on here. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some people seem to specialize in running off the female members. That is a big mistake. SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I am shocked to say this but I agree with SJG. Sorry to see you go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can't leave now - Founder just added the photo upload function and you haven't uploaded any sexy pics of yourself, that's not fair
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    this sucks :/
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good luck hope you’ll reconsider
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    PSD, I wish you would stay. The trolls are just sorry pieces of shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I agree though that there's better-ways to invest one's time
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    I understand. I'm a guy and wonder what I'm doing here sometimes. Why do so few say nice things about dancers, they make my day when I visit.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Yet another example of why a separate discussion forum is needed that would exclude the scum.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Do what you have to do. Sorry theres so many creeps and trolls but if you dont feel comfortable and dont like it here you're doing the right thing for you, which is all that matters.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    So sad to see you go :(
  • founder
    6 years ago
    In a clearing stands a boxer...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^wtf founder that’s the song playing out or my car speakers right now
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ she’s not a fighter, founder, but she still was a worthwhile poster here.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^nah I was parked. Now I’m texting at a toplight
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Shit, sorry if I had a part in running her off. I remember her not liking my request for a photo of her butt. All the other stuff she complained about, I hate it also. But I still find enough worthwhile stuff to keep coming back. Hell the review section alone for me is worth a daily visit. If only we had more folks like Reverendhornibastard participating in the discussion section and less trolls. While they didn't post any farewell messages, I also notice that Nina and April also don't post much anymore either. I wonder if their reasons for leaving were similar?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many folks stop wanting to put-up w/ the BS and leave the discussion board; one would imagine it's even more of a PITA from a woman's/dancer's POV. I think many of us at some point(s) wanted to leave the board based on what someone(s) posted, but it's kinda the nature of the beast it being a strip-club website and w/ no-moderation - one needs to accept there are is always gonna be riff-raft under such conditions and one just needs to learn to ignore the BS and appreciate the good-posters - it used to be that the Ignore function would block those people from messaging you, IDK if that's still the case.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^I totally agree with that. This place definitely isn't what it was say 4 months ago.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^was referring to DC's comment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many posters (e.g. Nina, etc) have always posted sporadically - often times people get busy w/ other stuff or just post on-here when they are bored w/ nothing better to do, I imagine
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This is why we can't have nice things here. ;)
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Who?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most of the women members are just occasional posters. Why should they want to talk to a bunch of male PL's? But we should not be getting rude with them. SJG
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Sorry to see u go.
  • Umm nothing wrong with trolla. You dumbasses are on this senseless site as well so if youre gonna call ppl out make aure to check ur own figures..if u don't like trolls then how about u leave their names out ur mouth? Idiots. That's is all.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Whatever. If my balls were on your chin where do you think my cock would be?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Let me know who these creeps are and I will dump a load in their basements
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I want to see more of the women leave. Maybe then we'll get some moderation in here.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    41 comments for this pathetic outcry for attention. *Tips hat to the OP*
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Relatable
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Everything is wrong with trolls. They are the scum of the earth. Anonymity is the haven of cowards. One of the dancers who used to chat here a few years back still dances at Desires, she won't even come back to comment. No wonder so many have no woman in their real life.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Overreact much?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Truth be told, I doubt that this will ever be a warm and inviting place for most dancers. It''s the same reason why some guys here take offense at topics in the Dancer Only section of Stripperweb, which is that they will read a lot of things that they don't like. Dancers and customers simply have competing interests in many cases. In a club, we each moderate ourselves to a degree and try to find enough common ground on which to transact, but on an anonymous discussion board we are more apt to discuss our interests without any filters.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The dancers provide a valuable service, on TUSCL too.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Back to stripperweb for you!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously. We go to strip clubs. There is inherently some level of creepiness in all of us. If she was able to put up with SJG for so long, how could she not be immune to it?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I want to see more of the women leave. Maybe then we'll get some moderation in here.” I don’t understand where you’re coming from. IME, the females are less apt to troll than the males are. Not only on TUSCL, but also elsewhere. There are two exceptions I can think of. But one is an accidental troll who later embraced the term for herself. And as for the other, I heard a rumor that she’s highly into meth ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I hope she gets help to get off that shit.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m praying for y’all nice spice, hope you can get off that stuff;))
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Without divulging anything that was said in confidence to me I’ll say this my guess is PSD received a few disturbing PMs that is a problem and the persons that did that kind of a thing knows who they are and quite frankly I would advise her to out the creep. I think this individual is in her local area, and she got shaken.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh no, @nicespice. Do whatever it takes to stop tgat before the Devil's Crystal takes your soul.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^haha
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just had to in case anyone would get the wrong assumption and call me dumb when it is in fact them who don't understand my point ..lmao dumbasses" If so many people are regularly failing to understand your point(s), perhaps it is you who is the dumbass. Ever think about that?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @Nicespice about Liwet's post regarding more dancers leaving so we get some moderation. I think he meant that if more dancers start departing the site in enmasse Founder will FINALLY do something about moderation. That is, if he determines that it is trolls running dancers of the site and keeping them from participating in the dancer listing section. In PSD's case, it looks like it was that dude volunteering to give out dancer info in her local area that caused her to leave. Just a guess, but based on twentyfive's comments and reading that dancer regulation thread, seems that way.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Ah, that makes sense.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Or do. She was condescending and sanctimonious, choosing to wag a finger than to have an actual conversation. This has nothing to do with trolls, it has to do with her self-perception of being on a moral high tower and doesn't like when she rightfully gets knocked off it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ None of us know the full story of why she decided to drop off. Her way of doing so was a bit dramatic though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “She was condescending and sanctimonious,” So says the dude insisting that I spend my shifts getting a cum shower or whatever it was.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I did not know PSD very much but she seemed nice. It is a shame she had someone make her uncomfortable. If what twenty five says is true, It us unfortunate she could not bring herself to out this person. I am sure she would have a lot of backup is someone tried to hurt her.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    @nicespice you have reading comprehension issues. I asked you, in regards to your lame money making idea, how you were going to keep the temporary tattoos from smearing when guys inevitably cum on you. I wasn't insisting you do anything, I was asking you a practical question which apparently you didn't seem to understand. Maybe you should get off this board too.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice you have reading comprehension issues.” It is insisting, in the fact you insisted you knew my own personal work environment better than I do. According to you, it’s realistic and practical to expect that front room cum-on-skin sessions are inevitable. After all, the make out sessions are getting passé now. And nice try mocking the thead as “lame”, I started a discussion on a subject that hasn’t been talked about a million times. And the replies in that thread were high quality, with some really fun and interesting stories from other board members about their own personal experiences. Oh sure, there wasn’t a ton of comments in it. But it’s not my fault people here prefer the troll threads over the “lame” ones.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww txtittyfag, are you lonely because of the holidays? Come to San Antonio, and for Christmas I will gift you a lap dance from one of the muscular gentlemen at Hardbodies.
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    Count me in. Is Bigdicksammy going to be there?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No guarantees. He’s very popular ;)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    @nicespice is there a male strip club in San Anton?!
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ yea nicelice... are you just trolling me or is there really a sausage factory there in San Anton?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    [view link] ^ Except it looks like in the past few months, they have limited the availability of the performers in favor of it being more of a general night club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Too bad. I found her posts to be useful more often than not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion