Best Candy Bar

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:12 AM
My vote would be Snickers

51 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I enjoy the simplicity of Hershey’s and the great chocolate. Although, Kit Kat and Twix are quite good too.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I like Ferrero Rocher although not a candy bar
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Heath is wonderful as well
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Never can go wrong with a Reece's cup, but the fav is Mr Goodbar (love the peanuts and milk chocolate)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Chocolate covered raspberry rings
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ I never had that. Where do u buy this? I love chocolate covered cherries never seen raspberry rings though
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^In publix look in the kosher food section they come in a large box of 12 there are two different ones the pink and blue box is best although the navy blue maneschevitz brand isn’t bad
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wtf I need to go shopping now
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Don’t blame me if you get fat ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I binge all the time lol it's all good
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My favorite is the 10 Grand bar. It comes with the added benefit that I only need 3 to make it rain like a Boss.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I found them, they're great. Almost too sweet
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's not a bar, but I like Peanut M&M's.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @blahblah glad you liked them ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    LostinFL had it right Snickers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Oy Vey 25 you have been living in South Florida too long lol. My all time favorite candy is snickers, but my wife takes the little square pretzels puts a small square of white chocolate on them, topped by a Reese's M+M and melts them in the oven. Man o man.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Oy Vey yourself those candies along with Surat sprinkled fruit slices were a staple in Jewish homes in Brooklyn when I was a child, usually around the Jewish holiday of Passover. They bring me fond memories of my family and especially my grandfather, every time I eat one of them I’m transported back to that time. ;) BTW Snickers suck ;)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I have a tie, Snickers and Reese's. Love either in a DQ Blizzard!
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Twix and snickers are solid. And most Euro chocolate
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Mounds, 3 Musketeers, the all caramel Milky Way and Peanutbutter Twix
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    And Butter Finger
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    Twix, Milky Way, Kit Kat, and Cadbury milk chocolate bars
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    25 I have been to a million seders lol and those half moon green, yellow, red and orange fruit slices were something i had forgotten about until your post. Thanks for the wonderful trip down memory lane. I actually lived in the Bronx in the 60's.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Another vote for Snickers but I also like York Peppermint Patties after meals. I keep both in my frig.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I'm on a Heath kick right now but Snickers are pretty good when you're hungry. The average age of a peanut in a snickers bar is 7 years.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @shadow - the Peppermint Patties are great, but they don't beat the Andes mints.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Snickers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If the average age of a peanut in a snickers bar is 7, I will be getting a lap dance from one of those peanuts in just 11 more years.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Reese’s
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    When is mack truck gonna come in and put his vote for butt fingered lot blizzard?
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    Clif Bars, bro!
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    In order, payday, (surprised none of the girls picked that one), butterfinger, heath.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Reese's Sticks, Twix, Snickers
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Milky Way, but the Dark Chocolate version. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Cadbury Fruit & Nut from UK are really good(possibly named after SJG). My buddy from England's parents bring them back once in a while, and they are definitely better than the ones they make here. Crunchie from UK/Ireland are good too. Another friend growing up parents were from Ireland like off the boat, and they would bring back Crunchies and Potcheen the irish equivalent of moonshine which tasted like burning.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I like Hersey’s Kisses, but they not bars. Kit Kats are my favorite bars.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    None of the strippers here have picked the salted nut roll.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Snickers used to be my favorite, but I'm on team Baby Ruth now. Snickers is still a close 2nd
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "When is mack truck gonna come in and put his vote for butt fingered lot blizzard?" Lmao. Second favorite is Neslie Crunch
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @subraman - you just like the baby ruths floating in the pool.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    And kit kat Give me a break! Give me a break! Break me off a piece of that kit kat bar
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    here's one from the distant past - whatchamacallit do they still make these?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Raspberry Squares!!!! Honorable mention to Snickers and York Peppermint Patties
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Reese Peanut Butter Cup, Luckily as ive gotten older I can restrict myself to only have them once a week. It used to be a daily dessert for me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I never tried a heath bar until after I had Breyer's Heath Bar ice cream. They are good.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Do we have to limit it to best candy bar? How about best candy? Sour skittles gets my vote for best candy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^douche
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    They haven’t been made for several decades, but I still fondly remember the braided caramel and chocolate “Marathon” bars.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    Reese's sticks and Hershey's with Almonds are my favorites.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    frozen snickers bar. (or at least chilled in the fridge.) almost all these other mentioned are good too.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Hershey’s Special Dark are the bomb! Remind me of eating a hot redbone AA. Yum yum!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion