tuscl

RULES OF ENGAGEMEMT WITH SEX WORKERS

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
On the one hand its important to treat her like a human being on the other she's likely out to take advantage. How nice are to your ladies?

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You want to treat her just as you would any other woman. But I don't see any special propensity for taking advantage of you. If a sex worker, she is already in an underdog position.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Do the exact opposite of what sjg says and treat them like hoes.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Actually treat all women like hoes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And the hoes are the best ones to be waking up in the mornings with.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

L1oydSchoene - alternate account of san_jose_guy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I usually like the dancers who I go back to repeatedly. I also give them the respect that they earn. That said, they aren't friends and I certainly don't entertain illusions that there might be a "love connection". I'm pretty up front about what I want and what I will (and won't...) put up with.

Some guys go to strip clubs almost purely as a function of how much they viscerally hate women. I'll never understand that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's business - in business one is cordial but direct
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But they are still just the same as any other women. And some of them you must like. Otherwise best to just stay away.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Just reading the responses on this thread explains why most of you guys have never ever had a girlfriend. Not even in gradeschool.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DC9428, You've got the right idea!

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Just reading the responses on this thread explains why most of you guys have never ever had a girlfriend. Not even in gradeschool."

By "most of you guys" you mean everyone except me, chulo, ishmael, and dc right?(dont know if trollwarnbot has a girlfriend.)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    https://goo.gl/images/zBJpcC
    ^^Trollwarnbot’s girlfriend. Yes, technically she’s married but the bot has serious game.

I’d say go ahead and be nice. And limit drinking if you’re prone to making poor financial/emotional decisions while drunk.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    It depends on how hard it is to get her out of the club. If she seems hesitant, takes time to feel comfortable with me first, and then has no idea how much to ask for, I make it a point to treat her right, and I'll keep coming back as long as she continues to show me a good time. Girls like this get a lot of respect from me.

If she comes across like she'd leave the club with anyone, I may decide to have a good time with her, but I'll move on pretty quickly. I still treat these girls with respect, but not as much as the girls described above.

If they pull shady shit I laugh at them, say something like "Is that all the money you thought you could get out of me, wow you must have low self-esteem" and then I come back to the club for no other purpose than to spend money on other girls in front of them. I might tip her a couple singles on stage before calling her a whore.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I like DC9428's approach! Except he forgot the part where you fall hopelessly in love with one of the them xD
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's a negotiation. Be straight forward with them. Give them the respect that their job deserves and let them earn anything more than that.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Seems like the posters here would be perfect .....if you wanted someone to fuck up a free lunch. The amount of effort you nitwits seem to put into this is mind-boggling.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    I'm in the same camp as DC9428.

I primarily go to the club to chill with fun people. Treating those people with respect has a lot of benefits. One dancer teases me because I'm known to get some pretty deep discounts from a few girls. RIL can go both ways.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I am always cordial with strippers. I speak to them as I speak with civilian women.

However, I’m more direct with strippers, as I know the chit chat is generally pretense before asking me to buy a dance.

I know it’s a business transaction. It’s similar to speaking to an attractive sales woman - as at a certain point the chit chat moves to - “Are you ready to buy ....?” You can insert any product in between the dots. With a stripper - the product is her body and services.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SanJoseGuy is right.... you have the money, you have the power. And they are just like any other woman.

I also don't like the term "sex worker" coz what woman isn't really? Go to a college bar and hit on a drunk chick, if she says no offer her $100 to fuck in an alley and see how many take you up on it. Or the ones who fuck you coz you take them shopping or an expensive dinner? A long time ago I offered a random hot bitch at a bus stop $50 to suck my dick and she missed her bus for it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC9428, if they get uppity or pissed off just quickly walk away. Its not a big deal. A lot would and I think women have very low bars. In this economy everyone wants quick money and those who have money to give are in the power position.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 said "A long time ago I offered a random hot bitch at a bus stop $50 to suck my dick and she missed her bus for it."

Yeah... I'm willing to bet that she wasn't actually that hot.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I treat them with respect, the same respect that I would want to be treated with.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @CMI most likely one of DTs hoodrats rides the bus, damn man girls too poor to call an Uber!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Remember gents, always ask the fine lady permission before fucking her in the ass lest you get accidentally sharted on.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Be open & receptive. Calm. How else should it work? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion