tuscl

ROB Trick

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Not sure if yall wouldve handled it differently. But I was at the club. This club is known for daytime 5 for 100 in a back room where girls will grind with vigor until (usually) LDK but nothing more. Anyway, this gal (who thinks she is hot shit - side note anytime a gal uses more than one name ie Regan Fox or Donna Deluxe it probably means she is a extra special piece of work) gives me 3 dances and then tells me sets over and would I like to continue. I go to this place a lot and the managers are pretty lax with me, so I didnt want to start shit. I just hand her $100 and thank her. Then she asks if she did a good enough job to warrant a tip and Im thinking I just paid you 33 a song versus 20. I was atypically nice (younger years Id go off) and just declined even though she got a little pissy about it. Would any of you called this dancer out or said something to the managers? I left it alone because Im moving to a different area so I didnt see the point. Except now Im wondering if I shouldve said something to benefit fellow mongeroids. That said, karma was good to me because the next set from a different gal was an A+. What do yall do when this happens and the dancer obviuosly cheats you out of time?

48 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I would have paid her $60, and absolutely no tip. Whether management got involved would be up to her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I probably would have said “well I’m paying you for 5 songs and you only danced for 3, I think that’s enough of a tip.” - or some snarky comment like that - that a typical stripper would respond with she’s too dumb to understand what you’re implying when in reality she very well knows what she did.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I would have told her it was only 3 songs. Maybe she was so drunk or high that she didn't know how many dances it was. If she knew it was only 3, I would have paid her $60.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I would have said something to her but not management unless she dragged them into it.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Same as JS69. *Plus* a snarky comment.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I almost did exactly that shailynn but for some reason oddly enough kept my mouth shut.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Never over pay a ROB. Never enable ROB behavior. Always fight it. The reason ROBs are the way they are is from PLs enabling it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @GMD +1
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I would probably say: "Oh, I thought it was 5 for $100 during the day" to which she might respond something like: "My dances are 3 for 100". Mentioning the standard price would probably reduce the likelihood of her asking for a tip. If she did anyway, though, I would say that it was $40 more than I thought it would be for three dances, so to me, it feels like an OK tip.

I don't think it would be worth it to involve managers or call her out beyond that. It sounds like she wouldn't have been good company anyway had she grinded out the remaining two dances.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like js69's response. but I still don't want to cause a scene if she gets krazy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Tell her she got a $40 tip and she's lucky to have it. Walk away and never buy dances again. I've rarely had luck getting management involved.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m a bit uptight regarding clubs with dance specials. So I always clarify the dance price before going back for dances.

Those types of specials - 5 for $100 - are easily abused by ROB dancers. Some will try and short you on dances - or other methods of short changing the customer.

It seems great - as you take a hot dancer to the back. She’s hot - and you are thinking 5 songs is a good amount of time to get busy. Then ROB behavior spoils the experience.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    whenever strippers act shitty, i like to treat them like homeless bums. if a bum was pissed at you for only giving him a dollar you would probably just ignore him and walk away. same with strippers, some act like homeless bums.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Let me know who the ROB are I’ll go in their locker and steal there shit
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    I would have done the same as you and I've been there, done that, in my years of going to SCs, I may have said I thought it was 5 for 100 so keep the change if she pushed the subject.

I look at it as a learning experience, the same way Ill grab a 20 dance from a new girl to see if I like her. In this case I would ignore her and I know she'll ask you for dances in the future, just say no and ignore the ROBs.
    Be sure to tell your friends and maybe write a review on the club and your experience with her.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I would of payed her 60 and not gave a shit what she did
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I would probably have called her on it. Not right out,but said something like "I thought there was dance specials during the day" ? To see what she said.

Last weekend we got 30 minutes in VIP with a girl. She wanted me to pay up front which I declined. I showed her that I had the cash and said that there would be a tip. She said she would be right back(which is usually when they disappear) and popped back in 5 or so minutes later. She messed with her phone a second and I set the timer on mine. Mind you that the DJ announces when a girl's time is up in VIP. At some point she looked at her phone and said we only have a few more minutes. I looked at mine and it showed we had 15 more minutes. She finished up and look at her phone and said just in time or time's up and I pointed out that we had 10 more minutes. She was not very happy with this but if I pay for 30 minutes I want 30 minutes
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Oh and seconds after my alarm went off the DJ announced that her time was up in VIP. I just smiled at her
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    This has happened to me only once. Was doing a 3 song set of dances - girl stopped at 2 and said we're done. I said nope that was 2 not 3. She hopped back on and resumed grinding with no further comment, which says to me she knew I'd caught her undercounting.
    So to answer your question what would you have done, I'd have done what I did and told her you ain't done.
    If she had disputed it, not quite sure how I'd have handled it. I'd like to think I would have just given the ROB $60 and let her bring it up to management if she wanted to but I may have pussed out and given the $100 just to be done with it.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I'm not experienced in this, but I'm wondering in cases like this (3-plus songs), whether it's better to pay $20 after each song and keep repeating, to avoid anyone miscounting (by accident or on purpose).
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^this was a 5 for 100 room. And while I couldve fought it, I wasnt done with dances so I also didnt want any extra eyes on me. I also figured 40 bucks for lesson learned and to avoid her. At least the 3 dances were solid. If I see her again and she asks for dances Oll bring it up and tell her what the deal is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would've called her out on it and either paid her $60 or gotten my 5-dances (probably the former since I would assume the last 2-dances would have been against her will and not as good).

But - the OP is s little vague and it seems as if he was assuming he was getting the special vs having specified it - if I fail to clarify/specify then I feel it's on me and I'll pay up.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Interesting, I’ve only worked at clubs where managers say when getting hired they have a “no stacking rule” and we’re supposed to collect payment every time.

It’s impractical to actually follow that rule and ask them to physically open their wallet each time, so it gets ignored.

But because of that, it’s ridiculously easy for the customer to instead be the ROB. (Which has happened to me personally before a couple times but luckily the majority do not.)

Idk how management attitudes are in your region, but there’s a good chance you can just laugh in her face.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I would let her known that I counted 3 but I’d go along with it this time. I’d pay the $100 and be done with her forever.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is an example of how bad buying dances can go. At best, it is a chump's game.

Select the girl you want and approach her yourself. Make it be the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with regularly.

Demonstrate generosity and get some intimate rapport going with her. Proceed to a full blown makeout session. When you have that and when she has tentatively agreed to regular outside Toda La Noche's, and maybe even that night and to leaving with you right after, then and only then, it being time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Then after, see if she can leave with you, or at least spend the night with you. At a minimum get your next meeting set up for certain.

Then keep on spending nights with her regularly.

SJG

“Bring the War Home”: The Long History of White Power and Paramilitary Violence in the United States
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/7/24/b…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Be honest. Tell her she actually got a $40 tip and that your added tip would be that she should never come near you again. When you say this look her in the eyes and smile.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok I'm not a guy so maybe my opinion doesn't count, but I woulda just gave her $60 and called it good. As a dancer I think it's ok to charge extra IF you let the guy know UPFRONT what you charge before you take him to the back/dance on him or whatever. I think it's a weak hustle to prey on guys just taking you up on dances/vip then "oh surprise my dances/vip cost more than usual".

@nicespice yeah I notice a lot of clubs get mad at dancers for stacking dances then not getting paid. But yeah everywhere I have ever danced it is not realistic to grab the guy's money b4/after every single lapdance. You're never gonna sell a lot of lapdances if you do that. And in clubs without any VIP/champagne room upsells and inconsistent stage money you absolutely have to sell x number of lapdances to make x amount of money. Idk I've personally never been able to sell a million lapdances where every single one is prepaid, maybe other girls have this skill lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    warning this is a rant lol!

I also find it easier to get overpaid or tipped for lapdances in addition to selling more of them when I don't collect upfront. But I won't lie I have gotten fucked over by not collecting upfront and clubs not giving a damn to help you out- which quite frankly I think they should- with the house fees/lapdance/vip cuts/me tipping people out they should fucking pay adequately in the first place so they don't have to rely on pimping us out to pay everyone's wages/salary.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think blahblahblah23 is the field service for TrollWarnBot

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol wha? She just joined not too long ago.

@blahblah I have heard about doing it by telling them “I’ll dance the rest of this song for free as well if you pay me now. But then again I don’t really do that either cause a lot of customers who act like they’re gonna be one and done customers end up getting more, lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Buying dances is for chumps!

Select and approach the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back rooms.

SJG

Symbolic Dimensions of the Gnostic Mass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpzzIVD…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I used to have a regular who attempted to kiss me front room. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t bother trying to keep him around. (Despite the fact he gave really good back massages.)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, of course it is not always going to work. If he is a regular, meaning that he keeps seeing you, and ITC only, then he is a Pathetic Looser.

Most of the time when it will work is when first meeting a girl, selecting her and approaching her yourself. Showing generostiy and coming on to her verbally, and always treating her in a 100% civilian manner. Whether it works or not, the guy should be trying to see her outside regularly.

Often when it works, its because the girl is receptive to the idea of regular OTC meetings. Often she is trying to set up immediate OTC.

At your clubs, do girls sit on laps? That should be very conducive to front room DFKing.

Are the girls bascially competing with each other to hustle guys into the back room, and for FS? That is when girls are most likely to be kissable, in my observation.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I have never seen a club where front room DFK sessions are a common thing.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^That's because it doesn't exist (at least not anywhere in the SF Bay Area where "San Jose" Guy says he is). I've never seen it anywhere else either.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It’s kinda a no win situation the OP described. Happens a lot.

I try to head it off and assume there may be an honest or dishonest miscount if I don’t. So I try to state my understanding of the dollars and songs/time early and often for both the stripper’s sake and mine but also so she doesn’t try a ROB move. With multiple dances, I always verbalize the count. “That was one of five, right?” When I first started doing that I thought it might kill the mood. But it doesn’t and I’ve found that worrying I’m going to get ripped off, and then actually getting ripped off, is worse.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sjg stop fucking hijacking the thread. Nobody cares what you have to say.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I think i would remind her she got a $40 tip already and be done with her indefinitely.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @pistola - instincts seldom are wrong. Likely you did the right thing under the circumstances you were in.

But now - write a review of the club and report that ROB - her name in CAPs.
    We'll avoid that bitch and give our business to other worthy dancers.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I would have said something. Every situation is different and I try to avoid drama, but if you try to screw me, I will say something and will not get dances with her again.

Plus the whole incident would be written up in a review.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I dont even remember her name and truth ne told its an isolated incident, most of the ladies at that shift are fair. Only have had that happen once before and the gal was high but also didnt ask for a tip. It was definitely a one and done but interesting to see the replies. And i have no idea what this san jose guy is talking about. Wtf is this dr phil or tuscl?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You shoulda shit on her head. That will teach her
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    blahblahblah23 and DeclineToState, Front room makeout sessions occur in Bay Area Clubs, but no they are not common, except for maybe pre-back rooms S.F., with the old style front room only Jim and Artie lap dancing. And then there are more in our Mexican Bar underground circuit. Most always it is a girl trying to set up immediate FS, either ITC or OTC.

But our clubs are tame compared to other places in the country. And the written accounts of these are substantial. Guys see what they want to see, and they make happen what they want to make happen. Even in DV SF, girls have recited to me the "I don't kiss" line, only to be demonstrably reversing themselves a short way down the line.

Strip clubs are well oiled and fine tuned machines for separating marks from their money. Very much like carnival freak shows.

But of the women who work in them, there is nothing wrong about them. They are indeed the beautiful young hotties which they appear to be. Strip clubs are expensive. No real way around this. But this still does not mean that you have to take what they offer at face value.

chessmaster, if a guy just uses his head and develops some intimate rapport with a girl, before being a chump and buying dances, the chances of seriously crossed wires become very low.

SJG

"Knuth gave a lot of attention to the spacing rules for mathematical formulae."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeX

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/7/25/h…
    "
    Back in the United States, Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp has won the Republican gubernatorial primary. Kemp, who’s backed by President Trump, will now face Democratic progressive Stacey Abrams, who is vying to be the first African-American governor in the Deep South since Reconstruction, in the November general election. And African-American activist Lucy McBath has won her congressional primary race to represent Atlanta’s northern suburbs. Her son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in 2012 by a white man who shot into the car of African-American teenagers because they were playing loud music. McBath ran on a platform of tighter gun control.
    "

Trump’s War on the Environment, from Attacking California Fuel Standards to Destroying Public Lands
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/7/25/t…

Symbolic Dimensions of the Gnostic Mass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpzzIVD…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ twat
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    I think the right response if she says that’s the set and asks if you want to keep going is “Let’s finish the 5 for $100”. In doing so you ignore her bs statement that the set is over, let her know your expectations and give her the option to either do what she’s supposed to or continue her bs hustle. If she keeps going she knows you’ll call her on her SS and everything is cool. If she presses on the 3 for $100 I’d pay her and let her know not to approach you again. Trying to fight over the $40 at that point isn’t worth the drama to me and $40 is a low price to pay to identify an ROB.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion