tuscl

ANGER

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
I've been feeling really angry at my wife which started happening about the time I stopped going to SCs. All of the sudden I'm going back and the anger is gone. I think I've been feeling angry at my wife for not being young and hot anymore. What's she supposed to do about that? What am I supposed to do about that? Maybe the SC is an outlet that could save my marriage. Thoughts?

35 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Don't say anything just keep going to the club! Young hot pussy make ya forget bout everything at home!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If she's angry at you too it means she's not getting her regular SA visit while you're at the club.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Go drive a shit truck across America. That will take the stess away eslecially with the lot lizzards everywhere
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    " I think I've been feeling angry at my wife for not being young and hot anymore."

Are supposed to believe that you're hot and young?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ hell yeaaa

Im gonna dump a load in willys basement
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs can help you deal with the wife until the divorce comes. And they can make the post divorce time period one of the best in your life. But they can’t save your marriage.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Well said johnsmith69
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are times one can't fix a problem and can only try to remedy the symptoms - SCing IMO it's not necessarily fixing the problem but def helps remedy the symptoms - sorta like a pain-killer, it doesn't fix the problem but makes it able to kinda deal with it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ sometimes that's the best one can do
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have to agree with JohnSmith69.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    John Smith just gave you the right advice I have nothing that I could add to that.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Maybe get your wife a makeover or suggest some botox and shit. its money better spent than on strippers
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    The lawerd hates a diverse. Get your head straight and pray with me... our lawerd who art in heaven...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Men have sexual/physical needs and they need to be fulfilled one way or another
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats why you never buy, but lease, nothing like dropping off a 32 year old every 3 years for the a 29 year old.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    Papi_Chulo appears to be the man.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU asks stupid questions and possibly is a dumb cunt. There are no men on TUSCL that are young and hot. That has nothing to do with the topic. If I'm angry I'm angry.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol don't get your panties in a bunch Nancy. Maybe your marriage is circling the drain because your wife thinks you're older, uglier, fatter, and dumber *although that part's probably not possible* than the man she married and your anger issues should be directed at yourself Romeo.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    You seem like a jerk willydoesnthaveagirlmuchlonger
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    It is confirmed. TheeOSU is a dumb cunt.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    papi's the man.

butt... then there is NJ bellas post...
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    NJBalla seems to know what's up and I respect his opinion. But I don't want to rent. I love my wife and I believe she loves me. The only issue from my perspective is as much as I wish she did, she just doesn't do it for me sexually. I'm looking to circumvent that problem with something on the side that's controlled in a club environment.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    a part time lover.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You need to take a vacation, to paradise TJ.
  • K
    6 years ago
    you could consult an expert in such marital issues. Instead you consult strip club experts.

If you haven't already done so, get to a marriage counselor. Ideally with your wife. By yourself if she won't go.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I hear that sexy 19-year old Ukrainian blondes with C-cup titties make brilliant marriage counselors! WILLYSGOTAWOMAN should reach out to MackTruck and she if would act as a marriage counselor for him.

And if his wife doesn't like MackTruck he can always hire MackTruck for a golden shower!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You feel anger towards your wife because you're a self absorbed pussy.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    To the guys that are obviously assholes, "fuck you"! To accentuate the point, I'll gladly meet any of you in the parking lot of the Irvington Police Station any day of the week at 3:00 AM to beat your pathetic little ass. To The rest of you, thanks very much for the comments. I took it for granted that people would understand that I when I said I was angry I didn't mean I had a great case that I was going to publish to the world. This is TUSCL which I used to think was about as safe of a forum for a middle aged guy to to talk about sexual frustration as is available. I think I feel anger towards my wife because she is not young and hot anymore; doesn't mean she's at fault.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    Also rickdugan is obviously a loser
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ seems you get angry at more people that just your wife

:)
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I confess, if someone calls me a self absorbed pussy it pisses me off.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    having good sex once a week will make you feel better...try to date your wife and rekindle the fire...else find a hot stripper....if taking care of yourself once in a while makes you self absorbed, then so be it.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag I think you're calling yourself a fag so what can I say to insult you? I'll just explain some shit to you. In actual fact I will not be in the Irvington Police department parking lot waiting for you. If you were to take me up on that offer you would likely be arrested - Irvington is a bad neighborhood, 3AM is late and you're looking for a fight in the police department parking lot. Maybe you would have gotten it if I had specified that you should dress like a hooker?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag I think you're calling yourself a fag so what can I say to insult you? I'll just explain some shit to you. In actual fact I will not be in the Irvington Police department parking lot waiting for you. If you were to take me up on that offer you would likely be arrested - Irvington is a bad neighborhood, 3AM is late and you're looking for a fight in the police department parking lot. Maybe you would have gotten it if I had specified that you should dress like a hooker?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I second marriage counseling. I don't fault you for feeling anger towards your wife for something she may not be able to really control. We like to think of ourselves as rational beings, but men are just as emotional as women it just gets directed towards anger more often than sadness. Unfortunately, if the feelings get too toxic than divorce may be an inevitability, but I do recommend counseling. Seeing girls at the strip club can be an outlet, but it's only a matter of time before the pressure builds up again. Good luck WILLYSGOTAWOMAN.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion