tuscl

WIFEY

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:58 AM
What do you gents tell the Mrs. when you go to / get back from the strip club?

28 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I tell her that I’m going to see my therapist....wait a second! I’m divorced - so I just go and enjoy!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    When I worked, never a problem. Now, I can't go.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am going to the strip club/I'm home honey.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    When I was married, I did it during working hours
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Not a damned thing on either end!
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Us ladies and gents tell our wives whatever we need to in order to stay under the radar on our extra curricular activities. The alibis are catered to support our individual needs.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    had i told my wife 'I'm going to the strip club' she'd divorce me. so I didn't tell her. and she divorced me anyway.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I never told the old ball and chain a damn thing.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The brilliant way: tell her “I go mamiean place get tranny yanky wanky” That’ll shut her up. And maybe get you a quick divorce! ;$
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    JohnSmith69, you no tell her you get mamisan tranny hanky wanky? Sorry. Couldn’t resist! No disrespect but 4got laughter > minor comments about JohnSmith69! ;)
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Nothing. Visit during the day after work.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I go; "So what did you think of that?" and she go; "Can't believe that dancer tried to charge us double, she think we're new or something?"
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I go in the afternoons after work, so I don’t say a word. I also like to go when I can on business trips. Again, I don’t say anything
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I never have taken my wife into a club with me. Her perception of strip clubs is guys sit at the stage and tip $1 bills all night. I have never said that, but I also have never said anything that would change that perception. So she really doesn't feel threatened by them. Her view of a strip club is not much different than a sports bar. Just a place for guys to hangout without their wives. She enjoys going to book club and several other functions and activities with the girls. SCing is just an activity she thinks I do with the guys. The reality is that I never go to SC's with other guys.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Have any of you ever been caught or have her confront you? Id flaunt it in front of her and tell her to deal with it
    6 years ago
    @warrior - you do know that “book club” is code for male stripper venue where the women get extras and give bbj to male dancers, right?
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    @623....lmao..
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, but there isn't one of those in my hometown. And knowing the prudes that she hangs out with, I'm too worried.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I go after work or golf so I just say "I'm home" and leave it at that.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    I'm supposed to have conversations with my wife?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In the Yellow Pages you can find Marriage Councilors and you can find Divorce Lawyers. Not sure if you can find these at strip clubs. SJG [view link] The Left & Right-Hand Paths
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "Bitch I'm back from the club and horny, give me some head"
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "In the Yellow Pages you can find Marriage Councilors" City councils advise people re marriages now? Do you even know the difference between counselor and councilor? Creepy idiot!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What skibum said.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Not married, no issue.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ An honest man, walks his talk. SJG
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Just tell her I'm going to the stripclub to watch the NBA game with one of my friends... now that the season is over, I'm fucked lol
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Like others who responded, I go during the day during or directly after work. I don't tell her. Based on the responses, its pretty clear why a lot of strip clubs do OK during the day. I love daytime strippers. Usually a little older, experienced, and they take good care of their of their regulars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion